[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the Reptilian/Reptoid factor /x/. If they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: reptoid_by_casanchez3-d5tf9bv.jpg (19KB, 380x392px) Image search: [Google]
reptoid_by_casanchez3-d5tf9bv.jpg
19KB, 380x392px
Tell me about the Reptilian/Reptoid factor /x/. If they're here, what end do they seek by using our societies?
>>
Woman Woma Wom Wo W Wh Wha What What t What th What the What the f What the fu What the fuc What the fuck What the fuck d What the fuck di What the fuck did What the fuck did y What the fuck did yo What the fuck did you What the fuck did you j What the fuck did you ju What the fuck did you jus What the fuck did you just What the fuck did you just f What the fuck did you just fu What the fuck did you just fuc What the fuck did you just fuck What the fuck did you just fucki What the fuck did you just fuckin What the fuck did you just fucking What the fuck did you just fucking s What the fuck did you just fucking sa What the fuck did you just fucking say What the fuck did you just fucking say a What the fuck did you just fucking say ab What the fuck did you just fucking say abo What the fuck did you just fucking say abou What the fuck did you just fucking say about What the fuck did you just fucking say about m What the fuck did you just fucking say about me What the fuck did you just fucking say about me y What the fuck did you just fucking say about me yo What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you l What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you li What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you lit What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you litt What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you littl What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little b What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bi What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bit What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitc What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?
>>
>>18531427
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
>>
File: 1484189083588.gif (602KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484189083588.gif
602KB, 500x281px
>>18531423
to control us and exploit all that we can do by making us do it for their needs
>>
>>18531423
Most of the sixth dimensional ones ive encountered are worse than satan. Buyers beware
>>
>>18531423
Earth is basically a big zoo for them.
>>
they are very tasty
>>
>>18531423
OK, /x/, here is the REAL deal about reptilians, greys, extraterrestrials, aliens, and stuff that is and has been happening for quite some time! This is what I have picked up and inferred from my own research, insight, dreams, drug experiences, etc. Reptilians are part of the seven dark races (reptilians, zeta reticulan greys, insectoids, nordics (pleiadians), Anunnaki, Sirians, and Altarians. These beings were once united by a computer system that was interconnected by interplanetary measures. Very scientific, highly advanced, yet still very low on the spiritual totem poll. Yes, a form of augmented gnosis was attained, eternal life secured, and digital peace found. However, the computer was predestined to fail as all seven "pieces" of the machine began to pull away from itself as each piece was of a separate nature built by separate beings. The seven sectors of dark space began to battle and nearly destroyed themselves in selfish destructive behavior. Now, all seven planets live in relative poverty. Missions are conducted by the seven races to explore new systems to hopefully gain some form of advantage over each other, but each race is so deprived of resources that real progress is hardly realized. This is not the case on earth, however. As a new and burgeoning species, we are a young civilization that has not destroyed our spiritual connection to the "one". The seven dark races seek to hijack or seduce us into accepting a form of totalitarianism that all races had previously been subjected to.
>>
>>18533106
So... we are the eight race?
>>
>>18533106
It's incredible to me that people actually believe shit like this is truth and not convoluted science fiction.
>>
>>18533142
tHIS SHIT IS REAL YOU DUMB NIGGA
>>
File: I feel witchcraft upon me.jpg (53KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
I feel witchcraft upon me.jpg
53KB, 638x476px
>>18533106
i would like to know more.
>>
>>18531423
Sex, hopefully.
>>
shits fake af
>>
>>18531423
>Be dinosaurs
>Only grow in size, not in smarts.
>The outer environment or possibly other beings say fuck it.
>Meteor crashes into our home clearing the path for smaller dinosaurs to grow up into smarter beings capable of transmitting and receiving conscienceness.
>Yaaaaaay, we now get to know this beautiful world!
>Discover fire, grow an even larger brain because now you can cook meat
>Can now farm, build tools, store food, survive any climate, make art and praise that big light bulb in the sky etc.
>Well this is fun, let's build a civilization around these concepts.
>Others do too but everything is just a little bit different, even their skin tone, art and so forth.
>Decide that we need to force each other to take on OUR name we gave to the giant light bulb in the sky.
>Over the course of history a lot of kin die but in the end it all works out and life is really, really great,... for a little while.
>Nuoh my gawd, we space lizards now.
>Better leave this fucking place from others who still fight in the name of sky bulb.
>Meanwhile some fucking shrew develops a brain too.
>Skip even more time forward, return to planet
>Aaawww, cute little monkeys are also still here.
>What the,... wait a minute, did these beings walk on two legs before?
>Fuck me how long have we been gone?
>>
>>18534181
>brain literally runs on glucose
>every carnivore animal is retarded. head is more mouth than brain. no facial expression muscles like apes
>starchy tubers exist
>duuuhhhhhh meat gave us big brains duuuurrrr
>>
>>18534246
That's racist, evolution over the course of a long time could've given certain lizards those type of features and if not on the outside for some then certain on the inside :(
>>
>>18534253
((((coincidence)))
>>
File: wtf evolution.jpg (75KB, 1109x179px) Image search: [Google]
wtf evolution.jpg
75KB, 1109x179px
>>18534255
Judeosaurus can try and cover its tracks and I won't blame them, they need to do so in order to survive.
It just gives me pleasure to watch them solve riddles like humans try to solve theirs in society.
>>
File: ddd.jpg (52KB, 480x499px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
52KB, 480x499px
Read "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. Stop asking questions and go find the answers for yourself. These hyper-dimensional beings only reveal themselves to people who have the audacity to know. Why would a race reveal itself to a species deemed soo inferior within the greater community. They only do it individually. Just be careful what you open up to. Goodluck and see you on the other side, where the rest of us are waiting.
>>
>>18534289
it's just satire in response to your ((())) tags, felt like I had to point that out as some people here seem to lack any kind of wit.
>>
I watched that interview with Peggy Kane. Incredibly sad, sad woman.

She believes that when we die we go down to a lower existence where we're farmed, raped, tortured & eaten by reptilians. Her proof for this is apparently reversing voice recordings. Seems to have an obsession with rape & planet X breaking the net/matrix.

I prefer Icke desu. Fascinating all of the snake worship around the world, the Saturn symbolism is crazy. Who knows.
>>
I really hope they exist because I want to fuck scalie boipucci.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.