[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's weird but after taking my first strong dose of LSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16KB, 480x360px
It's weird but after taking my first strong dose of LSD earlier this week, now I'm a materialist and a sceptic.
I mean, the whole spiritualism, magic, occult etc. bullshit you believe in here is just imagination trying to make sense of the world we're still trying to understand. Do you know SCIENCE?
>>
>dropping acid and becoming more judgemental
I didn't think it was possible to take lsd incorrectly but you've managed
>>
>>18528588
Any label placed on any thing is bullshit, a label is not what something is.

How about you share your lad experience, having done them extensively I like to read posts in where people claim to have done them, but in fact didn't. Which may be true or not in your case.

I don't know, so how's about sharing
>>
File: FeelsPepeBar.jpg (37KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsPepeBar.jpg
37KB, 604x397px
It shows you who you really are, in this case it means you're not a positive character but... Try to work on yourself since a book's not whole with just a page filled.
>>
>>18528599
Ideas need more scrutiny and people need less.
>>
>>18528599
Shit like this is actually pretty typical.
>>
>>18528609
This.

It took me a long time with dmt to actually start bringing back, or should I say remembering what is going on.

Don't think for one second that one trip will be enligtening just because someone else said so.
>>
>>18528588
when you start seeing blatantly ironic cosmic signs everywhere which are only personally relevant to you, you will start to believe

btw the vedas have long predicted all the major things that science is only discovering now
>>
>>18528628
Synchronicity is you subliminaly choosing to pick on the weird coincidencies in everyday life.
It doesn't matter that 99% of your perceptive input is irrelevant, when you can find some patterns between that 1%.
>>
It's silly to me how people seem to think that just because we can't explain something know it'll never be explained. Or that if they have never experienced something then it must not be possible to experience, it must be bullshit. How closed minded is that? If it weren't for people taking leaps of faith, trying to prove what they thought to be real science wouldn't exist in the first place.
I believe everything can and will be completely understood if studied carefully.
>>
>>18528652
Unfortunately you can't study that which contains you and explain everything. If man even did he would go mad with insanity.

You can look at it and take notes, but the moment you think you have it, it will change
>>
>>18528588

science is bullshit.
>>
File: 1476598872027s.jpg (3KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476598872027s.jpg
3KB, 115x125px
>>18528624
>what is going on
what is going on?
>>
>>18528642
coincidence or not, insider jokes by the universe are always refreshing
>>
>>18528712
The dissolution of eternity through duality. And I don't mean eternity like time that goes on and on, I'm saying that which transcends time.

The still point, the source of it all.
>>
>implying science isn't just complex symbology, completely lacking direct knowledge of anything
>>
>>18528746
Science doesn't claim to know anything all it does is to describe interactions between perceptible objects

>How big is that pen
>10 units or
>the pen is of equivalent size as the ruler

in order to produce true knowledge it would have to describe a being without associating with any other
>>
>>18528588
>do you know science?
I was listening to you up until this point. Grow up.

>I didn't think it was possible to take lsd incorrectly
Then you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>18528766

bullshit scientists and their acolytes in popular culture constantly assert the absolute supremacy of the scientific perspective
>>
>>18528782
>going against the science that enables the other sciences you claim can produce knowledge
>>
>>18528588
Take more acid.
>>
>>18528782
I agree with this anon, humans are scared of what they don't know, so they pretend they know.
>>
>>18528786
im agreeing btw

If only someone had listened to me

just once

why
>>
File: clinton.png (92KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.png
92KB, 192x197px
>>18528737
>The dissolution of eternity through duality.
explain
>>
>>18528824
There is something far beyond Human contemplation and comprehension. More bizarre than anything, however it is familiar to those who experience it. This is because we are it.

You might ask me what it is! Again it's beyond comprehension. It can't simply be put into language.

In my opinion, I believe we don't want to know, you may think you do, but you don't, not really.

the ego, my ego, your ego will do anything to make itself feel as though it exists, but it doesn't.

Perhaps this is why I'm here talking to you now. To feel as though, I am real.
>>
>>18528881
The ego is whats alive the id is what goes away
>>
>>18528824
Some people will say "but look you are real, you are here"

But they don't see that here is not where we are, and where we are is not here.

Its always paradoxical, because it has to imply itself. That's why so,etching can't exist unless something else is its direct contrast.
>>
File: 1480230667625.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480230667625.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>18528881
lost me
>>
>>18528893
Im afraid you're wrong my friend. The ego is nothing. Its discarded the moment you die like a snake sheds a skin.
>>
>>18528907
the same could be said about the rest of the parts of the body what i meant is that if the ego dies you die
>>
>>18528910
You will remember when you die, but you won't look back on any of this.

What I'm saying is you will see, you will remember, if everyone in fact dies then there is no escaping the realisation that comes with so called death.

Kick and scream all you want, it doesn't help
>>
>>18528928
what
>>
>>18528939
What do you mean,what?
>>
>>18528946
I don't get your post the ego as a being there can't be no life without the will to live not as in desire
>>
>>18528973
One day you will die, yes or no?
>>
>>18528998
Well everyone dies
>>
>>18529015
well then if you die, like everyone else, you don't have to understand, there is no need for inquiries into what comes after because you have no control over it.

It's out of your control, out of mine. We don't need to agree on what may or may not come after, I was merely giving you my opinion from first hand experience, which most likely means little to nothing to you. Which is fine.
>>
>>18529049
>, I was merely giving you my opinion from first hand experience, which most likely means little to nothing to you. Which is fine.
what experience
>>
>>18529055
I have experimented with Dmt (a psychedelic) for years, not anymore however because I have a child. But I have years of experience.

It might sound cocky, but it is what it is. Again you may not place importance on my experiences, but I hold them at the upmost high
>>
>>18529064
O really? i never took any drugs but i think i've been through more weird shit than a good lot of people every day for several years
or at least i think so
>>
>>18529073
Exitence itself, is the weirdest thing of all, but yet the most ignored. Because it's consistent to some degree a way, people assume it's solid, really here or there, pointing at things.

I'm sure you have had your fair share of strange experience, I think everyone has
>>
This is bait.
>>
>>18529112
Bait or not it serves a purpose. It has kept me mildly entertained.
>>
congrats on tripping into steve jobs
>>
>>18529089
want me to tell you some weird experiences?
>>
>>18529158
Sure anon, why not? Share, that's why we're here
>>
>>18529164
Some time ago my brain was like fragmented so every day there would be something that stayed awake and other asleep like dolphin or some shit

Some days i wouldn't be able to read correctly others i would read and not recognize wha i was reading others i would just forget others all i would get would be a black screen

Some times i hallucinated others i couldn't stay near solid objects like walls cause i felt i was touching them so i would get a feeling like i was being suffocated

Others i would get blurry vision for no reason

others i would see but have no idea what im seeing despite the image being crystal clear

others i wouldn't be able to discern what i was seeing but could tell what it was even tho it was just random shapes

otehrs i would close my eyes and forget where i was

others i would open them and have no idea what it was for several seconds

Others my memory wouldn't work at all

When it got really bad i would get arrytmia feel like i can't breath and other weird shit

and it went on for years but then it stopped i got better

now for some reason when i do certain thing nothing comes out this happens today why is it
>>
>>18529185
I don't want to make assumptions on what's happening to you.

To be honest I was expecting something different.

I can relate to some of the things, like when you closed your eyes and forget where you are, but for me it's a little different, kind of like a stream of thought that's not mine.

I don't know what to say to be honest. But I will say it sounds quite disorientating
>>
>>18529217
>To be honest I was expecting something different.
Like what?

Those things happened some months ago

>To be honest I was expecting something different.
not for me since i got "cured" but i think now things are going to break permanently i don't know who to talk with tho my parents got fed up from the last time and don't want to spend more money on treatments which granted didn't seem to work
>>
>>18529237
If you're scared of things "breaking" perhaps this is not the place to be.

If you're troubled you shouldn't trouble yourself further. Some of the stuff on here will send people mad if they're not a grounded enough individual.

I don't want to tell you what to do, but just find peace in the fact that there's nothing you can do!

Life's not as serious as it looks, but it mostly comes across seriously.

Did you come to /X/ for company, or to find reasons as to why you feel the way you do
>>
>>18528599
>>18528881
>>
>>18528588
It's just babbys first LSD.

Wew lad
>>
File: 1484342467371.jpg (133KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484342467371.jpg
133KB, 1600x900px
Dropped two tabs on my first time, and I was paranoia/fear incarnate during the ordeal. When I got out of it I realized what was important to me and got me out of the nihilist meme mentality. Guess you could say it opened my third eye, because now I'm more sensitive to everything paranormal. Like every dream I have now is a lucid dream. Anybody else had this happen to them?
>>
>>18529331
Indeed, since the use of Dmt all my dreams are vivid and as REAL as anything. All senses as vivid as here, sometimes I wake up thinking how did I just have so many dreams in one night.

They dwarf reality. You seem to be there more than here.
>>
>>18529331
you don't understand

i truly had made it

for real
>>
>>18529352
Yeah. I feel like if I meditate I'll be able to traverse the realms better.
>>18529365
What do you mean?
>>
>>18529405
What you think i meant
>>
>>18529185
O forgot all those thing seemed to cause me having epilepsy but it never came out in any medical exam despite i would get discharges all the time

it was kinda baffling
>>
I think of what we call reality is like online gaming. There are certain laws, common denominators we have to follow to maintain this connection on this collective field of existence. When we dream, trip etc. We break these rules and are taken out of this field.

I've never done psychedelics really. I took too much sudafed as a kid and hallucinated that's it. Though I have had a Native American girl "dream walk" into my dream. So I am sure there's alot more to existence than what I can even comprehend.
>>
>>18529279
if anyone knows anything i'd appreciate it
>>
>>18528588
Psssh I know science.

>I got a C in it last semester!
>>
>>18528588
read Hume. he destorys materialism...and spirituality. everything.
>>
Thinking of trying LSD for the first time soon. hat should I expect? If I'm already an anxious person/on antidepressants will it affect the trip?
>>
>>18530863
Depends on your setting, mood and current mental state... but ye, if you are anxious it will increase the anxiety; I have a mild case of anxiety/osd, and I almost got a psychosis from a dose of 220 ug (powerful quality) but at the same time it also helped me to control it, the anxiety... you have to remember that lsd basicly goes down into your subconsious and opens up for the scary shit you have suppressed... for myself, I realised that by almost trandecending my mind into some other reality with uncomphrehendable ideas as I was about to go to sleep that I belonged here and shouldn't try to travel somewhere I wasn't supposed to go yet. The second time was definately more powerful, though the first time was also just on a mild dose of say 150 ug.
To sum it up, I would not recommend it in your state. It could help, but I do not think it is worth taking the risk against something which you yourself can better without lsd. Also, your own mental perception of lsd will greatly affect the trip; if you treat it like a danger, your mind will see it as a danger, and that's one nasty road into a nightmarish bad trip.
>>
>>18530863
Facing my fears actually helped a lot with my anxiety; just embracing it, accepting it and realising that there were no danger and removing the negativity I associated with the agonizing thoughts, replacing them with say gratitude that I am still alive... I think that was also what the lsd was trying to tell me. You yourself create these thoughts and let them eat you up inside, by trying to hide from them and not facing it head on for what it is; nothing.
>>
>>18529720
>Hume destroys materialism

How was your 1st semester of your philosophy majoring anon?
>>
>>18530982
>allow me, someone with no knowledge of Hume, to butt in
M8...
>>
>>18528928
this is one of the most valuable tools of psychedelics imo. The ability to face death with a shred more confidence, the reduction of fear of death and the unknown, and therefore an increased willingness to live life to the fullest after the false spectre of the fear of death as absurd. As absurd as fearing birth. its the next natural step
>>
>>18531436
My favorite trip was actually on low dose of shrooms, when dark being kept flashing under my eyelids and I felt dread so I had to imagine fighting it.
It was pretty epic. In my mind.

Anyway, LSD and shrooms showed me that I have means and will to live my life how I want it.
Thanks to psychedelics I realized I'm fine.
>>
>>18530863
It depends on what particular product but most antidepressants/antipsychotics/anxiolytics will make psychedelics a bad idea. Most antidepressants will just either make you extremely resistant or extremely weak to tryptamines, but if you're missold a phenethylamine as LSD (which is pretty common, especially if the dealer knows your inexperienced) it could have a way worse interaction with an antidepressant.

Anxiety is a less certain factor. Psychedelics will definitely increase succeptibility to anxiety short term but can decrease it long term, and you're unlikely to have anxiety if you aren't in a situation that would normally give you anxiety; the only problem is usually that if you do end up in an anxiety provoking situation on psychedelics it'll be way worse than usual.
>>
>>18531881
thanks man. I'm on an SSRI (Prozac to be specific). I wouldn't be in an anxiety provoking situation, just with friends. I might just try taking a smaller dose than the others, who have all done it before
>>
>>18528588

You're not alone OP
LSD made me hyper-materialist and skeptical.

It also led to a great interest in evolutionary psychology which was depressing for a while, but in the end a good thing.

Science is a tiny look into the mind of God.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.