[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what are the benefits/downside of having a mental tulpa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tulpa.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
So, what are the benefits/downside of having a mental tulpa?
I feel like I could have one of my own, I already have sort of divided my mind into 2-3 minds, and hold conversations where things go back and forth.
Would it be a good idea to go full tulpa, or should I stop while I can?
>>
>>18525646
Shameless selfbump
>>
>>18525646
>go full tulpa
Go do it mang. I don't understand why people love posting the same screencap pix of it. Then they love talking about it.
Weirdos.
>>
>>18525646
Question: how long on a average day do you talk to yourself alone or better question if left alone how long could you talk to yourself without noticing it or caring?
>>
>>18525846
I talk to myself for hours and hours at a time. Out loud because I have very little friends in real life and spend a lot of time alone when my parents are at work.
I talk to myself and take turns acting out my second personality which is the Tulpa. I use a high pitched voice. Sometimes my mom is home and I forget and she asks me if I am talking in a girls voice, and I have to tell her it was the tv.
>>
>>18525866
Well, after discussing with what would be my own "tulpa" or wise voice, it seemed to say nothing was wrong with creating one or holding one mentally. You already seem to talk to yourself frequently and enjoy having your tulpas around and talking with them. And it's not like it harms anyone in the end.

The only things to be concerned of are two things:
1. How they, your tulpas feel as they would generally tell you what you and they want and if it's okay.
2. Do not create or allow a personality which conflicts with you to be in your mind. For example, do not create or allow a being who down puts or mental harms you to stay in your mind as it will only bring pain and take a while to kill off if you even get help to have it removed.
>>
File: 1448671010564.jpg (114KB, 670x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1448671010564.jpg
114KB, 670x1280px
I feel kinda lucky, I've had Goliath as a tupla ever since I was a kid. (No father figure and I just attached to his character)

I can call upon him whenever I like (he rarely manifests when I don't want him too) chat with him about my issues, he's never forcefull or odd. I know he's not real, but it's one of my few sources of comfort.
>>
Can someone explain tulpas I googled it but it's vague or really long. Inb4 don't be so lazy
>>
>>18526950
/x/ version of tumblr headmates.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.