[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a question for both flat earthers and hollow earthers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 2

File: 1475859601674.jpg (69KB, 564x740px) Image search: [Google]
1475859601674.jpg
69KB, 564x740px
I've got a question for both flat earthers and hollow earthers. Alright, how do you both explain volcanoes?
>>
>>18525589
Why do you think lava travels 4000 miles from the core of the earth to the surface? Rock gets hot only a couple miles deep.

I don't know how volcanos debunk hollow earth. Flat earth is generally a "muh bible told me so" nonsense. At least some scientists have actually proposed hollow earth.
>>
There was a expirement in russia (I think) where they drilled really deep into the earth and had to stop because it fucked the gravity up. I'm not a hollow earthenr but I suppose they could have stopped because they uncovered a secret (that earth is hollow)
>>
>>18525825
If it were hollow, that magma would be pulled to the center of gravity in the middle of the hollow core and stay there. It gets hot a couple miles deep and spurts up because of the pressure/friction of the surface pushing it down toward the filled center, forcing it through the weakest parts of the crust to relieve pressure.
>>
>>18525825
>Why do you think lava travels 4000 miles from the core of the earth to the surface?
plate tectonics, you'll learn about it in high-school.
>>
>>18526958

Credit your sources or GTFO
>>
>>18526966
I'm to fucking lazy hoogle "drill to core expirement" or some shit. I'm sure it happened...
>>
>>18526967
Russians are always doing weird shit, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

2bh it was probably just some Siberian trying to dig his way out of snowhell.
>>
>>18526966
Kola ultradeep. Do your homework bru. Deepest hole drilled by mankind is only 12km deep
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

>pro tip : it's flat as far as we can tell
>>
"flat-earthers" "hollow earthers" Where the fuck am i, and why are those two words things? This is a pure troll board, right?
>>
>>18527179
How does that prove the earthouse is flat?
>>
>>18527176 No, they stopped because it was too damn hot and expensive to keep drilling. Not because it "Fucked the gravity up"... what does that even mean
>>
>>18525589
Assuming they are not outright trolls, you can't argue against true believers, and you can't convince them by any means. You could pay them a cruise around antarctica (which should be the "outer" ice ring) to measure things and distances for themselves, or a space trip to the moon and back to have a nice earth view. They would reject it, and say something about Matrix and Hollywood and all made up to cover it mumble mumble. They will find something in anything that just doesn't match up, even if only in their imagination.
>>
>>18528033
It's fucking exhausting talking to scum like yourself. How can you be so damn sure about the shape of earth? We never went to the moon and we never will. USE YOUR EYES PEOPLE SHILLS TRYING SO HARD TO KEEP THIS DOWN
>>
>>18528033
You know nothing man. You've been lied to all your life by external sources, you probably believe dinos were real too. If you actually bothered to look into it you'd see that it's all for their manifesto, they've convinced you through propaganda like the American moon landing.
>>
lake of fire gets too high pressure inside of large mountain, explodes.
>>
>>18528177
Thank you for this excellent example of what I've just described.

The thing I forgot to mention, when all else fails, they become angry and violent. That's the reason why it is unwise to simply ignore them. Once they gain enough momentum and power, they will stop to just insult the "disbelievers", and begin to actively fight them, even to the death. Just look at creationists in the US, or at most religions.
>>
>>18528225
no evidence magma is under everyone at all times
>>
>>18528197
Who are "they"?
What's their "manifesto"?
>>
>>18528243
Mommy please spoonfeed me
>>
>>18528317
I currently don't believe in flat earth. Do you really expect to convince me with such a comment? To convince anyone with "The facts are out there, google them for yourself"? Protip: No one was convinced by insults, ever.
>>
>no answer yet
oh flattards, you surely know a lot about your own """theory"""
>>
>>18528334
Dear brother i'm not trying to convince you of anything. You can believe what you want, truth will always be truth

Check the other thread anon i posted a lot if you are interested
>>
File: 1484441311266.jpg (149KB, 559x632px) Image search: [Google]
1484441311266.jpg
149KB, 559x632px
>>18528359
Yes, yes sheep.
>>
>>18528552
>still no awnser
kek
>>
>>18526958
>>18526967

You have to realize just how hard dirt and rock can become when you get deep into the earth's crust. Not only the density makes it difficult, but density is the main concern because: Once you drill deep enough, the density destroys drills every few feet. But by the time you pull it back up, replace, and go back down, the moisture mixed with rock forms what is similar to that of a sink hole. Because of this, the hole refills each time the drill is replaced. All progress becomes lost.

That is why the experiment ended.
>>
>>18528177
Kinda...... kinda lost it there for a minute huh? You wanna talk about it champ?
>>
>>18525825
>thinking lava travels from the core
>>
>>18529555
But what if volcanos are long buried portals to a world once teaming with life but is now a lava world due to the sun going super nova. And volcanos are the result of lava from that world coming through the portals. Conspiracy theory waiting to happen son!!!!!!
>>
>>18525825
Well my bible done teached me that holler earth is a whole lot more less non-sensible than that there flat one, cuz the divil he gotta be hidin somewheres in hell and if the earth holler, by golly that'll leave room fer it.
>>
>>18530175
Wouldn't it make more sense if they're just portals to the sun, since the sun is made of lava?
>>
>>18530250
Huh.. that's gotta be it
>>
>>18530250
>the sun is made of lava
Top fucking kek
>>
>>18526958
>it fucked the gravity up

lol
>>
>>18525825
>Flat earth is generally
FES started as a debate society.
/b/tards memed it into a reality for a new age.
it's safe to disregard Flat-Earthers: They're stupid, they're trolls, or they're debate club members.
>>
>>18528787
What the actual literal fuck did I just read

As you go into the crust, heat is the problem. Density increase is negligible, and it wouldn't make the rock any harder. As you go further down, the rocks are hotter, eventually becoming malleable once you get past the Mohorovičić discontinuity.

I don't know how you involved sinkoles in this but they have literally nothing to do with this. A sinkhole is something you'll get in where you have rocks with a significant proportion of soluble minerals (halite, gypsum, calcite etc) and groundwater flow, which will dissolve these minerals, introducing the problem of subsidence. The borehole the Russians drilled was in Kola, and they were drilling through granite and then basalt, neither of which are associated in any way with sinkholes.

Also, they stopped drilling because they ran out of money

I know I just got baited. I'm still triggered.
>>
This thread proves /x/ is filled with 12 year olds
>>
>>18529555
Trips of truth. Get over it wannabe scientists
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYIRoGB3pUU

Listen faggots
>>
>>18525589
Yeah it's an obvious troll thread but someone should answer this question seriously for the benefit of our blue pilled users.
The top of our earth is flat and reaches all the way to the bottom the universe. The force of gravity on the uppermost layers in the stack squeezes the lava from layers beneath.
>>
>>18531169
You have no idea. Not even the slightest
>>
Fucking retards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBuPiVzQLxo

Learn. Stop holding on to your star wars fantasies you neckbeards
>>
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=engineer+flat+earth
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
>>
>>18526965
How are plate techtonics and Hollow Earth incompatible? Do you even know what Hollow Earth hypothosese say?

>>18526961
Shell Theorem says otherwise.
>>
>>18530232
Hollow earth is supposed to have more evolved and pure beings than the surface. If anywhere is Satan's dominion it is the surface of this planet.
>>
>>18531785
Well, plate tectonics requires massive tectonic plates and a thick hot mantle they ride on and are driven by.

Such things would crush a hollow earth under its own gravity.

>Do you even know what the Hollow Earth hypotheses say?

Well I assume they say it's hollow.
>>
>>18532114
Theory claims that the mantle has gravity but this gravity works like a magnet with two polar opposites, therefore while we are being pushed downwards, it repels hollow earth in place, and at the same time hollow earth has it's own source of gravity.

The point where the two forces intersect, it's the source of inner earth light.

In other theories they have an internal sun.
>>
hollow earth theories range from completely hollow with a central to just huge underground cave systems home to advanced civilizations.
>>
>>18532589
*with a central sun
>>
>>18532589
>to just huge underground cave systems home to advanced civilizations
Crab people jokes aside, this doesnt sound too retarded. relatively
>>
>>18528530
>Dodging the question this hard

Incredible
>>
>>18531013
>not knowing basic geology

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>18532326
>theory claims that the mantle has gravity but

Stopped reading there
>>
>>18532652
Why would underground civilizations be more advanced when they lack all the advantages of being above ground
>>
>>18532326
>gravity works like a magnet with two polar opposites

No such thing.
>>
>>18532732
He didn't say anything wrong when it came to basic geology.

You, however, have appeared to confuse density with pressure. And sinkholes with wells.
>>
>earth is hollow

Gravity has already been proven with water in microgravity on the iss. And guess what it wants to be a ball because thats the most efficient way, everything wants to be as close as possible to the center. That's how gravity works.

>B-But the ISS doesn't exist

No. You can literally see it with some binoculars at night.

>But But But muh h- holograms

Seriously?

>The earth is a flat

Look at the moon. Is it crescent now? Congratulations, you are looking at earths shadow.

>Holograms

Occams razor, ever heard of it?

Why would all of humanity even need to be fooled in such a way? Seriously.
>>
>>18532750
they could have been unaffected by a cataclysm that ended life on the surface.
>>
>>18532799
Maybe you should stop living in your own fantasy and view the world as it is; a boring old dull piece of spherical rock without anything exciting. Get a grip, there is not a flat earth and there are no supernatural civilizations living in a hollow core. There is just humanity and that's it. Stop living in your own lie.
>>
>>18532326
No. Gravity attracts indescriminately, there is no such thing as poles when you talk about gravity, the magnetic north and south poles of earth have nothing to do with gravity. Educate yourself.
>>
>>18532836
The mysteries of the literal minds of autists.

No, if it has poles it's not gravity, it's something else.
>>
>>18532842
>being this dense
>not even going to fucking google

>B- BUT GOOGLE IS A LIE

You living breathing meme

I simply won't explain it to you, not because i can't but because i won't give you the satisfaction.
>>
>>18532750
Well, emphasis on the "relatively". At least this is somehow conceivable, opposed to some of the physical impossible alternatives.
I mean there are whole ecosystems that pretty much get all their energy from volcanic activities and minerals deep down in the ocean where no sunlight reaches
>>
>>18532874
And those ecosystems haven't changed for millions of years because they pysically can't. Exactly.
>>
>>18532794
The globes of water on ISS are formed from surface tension, not gravity. Two different phenomenon.

Gravity is proved by dropping shit.

>binoculars

you can see it easily with the naked eye

>crescent moon caused by the earth's shadow

No, the crescent moon is caused by the moon being a sphere. Earth's shadow only is visible during an eclipse.

I'm all for debunking these retards, but jesus get your shit together.
>>
I hate these fucking stupid ass flat earth threads so much, I'm just going to start making shit up and pretend the earth isn't round and is really flat. Lets spam this shit up and make some stupid anons shoot up a pizza parlor. I guess if the goal is to trick stupid people into becoming more stupid, I am game.
>>
>>18532975
Good summary of the past months.

I honestly believe that they seem smarter now.
>>
>>18530232
Perfect.
>>
>>18532890
Sure. I never said "solid theory! 10/10". Still better than "miniature star in the inside lol" and "gravity is magic"
But maybe I just want to believe in crab people
>>
>>18525589
Big Vulcanology is conspiring with NASA
>>
>>18530250
>since the sun is made of lava?
pls be bait...
in case its not, the sun is not lava, and neither is it burning. it is highly heated gas that took in so much energy that all the atoms start wobbling around and basically the electrons become so fast they leave the atom making the gas ionized which makes it seem like its burning. the energy comes from the extreme heat which was created in its core where at one point the density became so big that the heat and pressure led to 2 atoms (hydrogen) fuse into a new atom (helium). during that process matter gets transformed into energy (helium weights less than 2 hydrogen atoms) which we percieve as light and heat. this kicked off a chainreaction keeping the sun bright and warm. when the hydrogen is used up the helium fuses together, and after that the next element until we reach iron at which point fusion will use more energy than it produces and the sun will cool down.
>>
>>18532948
its funny because people debunking flat earth argue sometimes even crazier than the flatearthers themselves. they get points for questioning things at least while the other side is just defending an agenda and a concept they dont understand themselves.
>>
Haha!
Flat Earth? Hollow Earth? what next?
Trump's flat breasts and hollow vajeena?
>>
>>18533583
>something crazier than the flat earth themselves

Mmm, nope. Globe earth theory makes much more sense, it fits all the observations perfectly, and simply, and succinctly. No loose threads. No contradictions like flat earth. No missing explanations.
>>
>>18533617
i didnt say globe earth isnt more reasonable, only the arguments some people use are pretty much ridiculous and proof nothing other than that they themselves have no idea what they are talking about. the flat earthers at least spent time trying to find stuff out, and interpreted their finding wrongly into thinking it means the earth is flat
>>
>>18533718
>the flat earthers at least spent time trying to find stuff out

I don't see any evidence to support their claim. Generally they just post youtube videos, sometimes without even watching them, because they unwittingly debunk the flat earth.

They haven't even bothered to come up with a working model. They just say everything that "shows" a flat earth is true, and round earth is false, without the slightest effort in examining it.
>>
>>18527182
fuck off back to wherever the fuck you came if your mind is too small to fathom any of this.
>>
>>18533578
its a meme you dip
>>
>>18533806
lol moron
>>
>>18525589
it's not hollow or flat it's very dense vibrational
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.