[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 dead in New Mexico in the Jemez mountains. No signs of tra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

5 dead in New Mexico in the Jemez mountains. No signs of trauma. The car went off the road and didn't crash, still in tact.

All 5 bodies were found scattered through the woods and the autopsy on the bodies did not find any cause of death.

/x/ worthy? Skin walkers?

http://www.lakepowelllife.com/five-found-dead-in-new-mexico/
>>
I know about details the the news doesn't know about because I know somebody that works with the guys that did the autopsy on the bodies. They do not know the cause of death. Also the news doesn't mention the scattered bodies but that's what I heard....
>>
>>18525497

>scattered

Maybe in some particular position?
>>
>>18525503
Not sure. He doesn't know that much but they were scattered. Found bodies days after they found the other ones. Very weird.
>>
>>18525540

>5 deaths with no sign of violence

It's a psyquer .
>>
File: ah-yes.jpg (25KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
ah-yes.jpg
25KB, 576x576px
i've literally had this happen to me so many times. have you guys ever smoked ghost weed before? i guarantee if you smoke som e ghost weed it'll happend to you

>be me 10 years ago
>16, still in high school
>skinning up a spliff behind school with two of my closest friends
>spark up right as a ghost walks up
>met this guy last week in my backyard
>shoot the shit with him for a bit, he asks if we wanna buy some ghost weed
>pick up a 20 sack
>driving home, friend packs a bowl of ghost weed and i take a hit
>die immediately, car slowly coasts off the road and ends up in a ditch
>>
>>18525548
What?
>>
>>18525601

Someone who can kill using voice or illusions ,like the jedi mind trick only stronger.
>>
>>18525492
either skinwalkers or aliens desu senpai, there was an incident where bodies were found scattered onna mountain fulla snow.
>>
>>18525569
So you walked out of the car to a random spot in the woods and died?
>>
>>18525625

The Skin walkers mark is the lack of blood in the corpse and/or missing body parts
Skin walkers generally hunt out of necessity and for reasons.
5 people scattered around means they were hunt by fun one by one
And the lack of marks shows alternative ways to bring dead.
Some asshole develop powers by accident and miss used for petty revenge.
>>
>>18525651
Probs olieums
>>
>>18525492
Sounds like an inside deal.
>>
>>18525625
Dyatlov Pass?
>>
>>18525712
yes
>>
>>18525676
What do you mean? He saw the bodies. Going to see them up close tonight he will tell me what they look like.
>>
>>18525569
>5 dead in New Mexico
>i've literally had this happen to me so many times.
>>
My friend is a pueblo native from the Santa Fe area. When she tells me stories of skinwalkers, she said they tend to focus on messing with people that seem "disrespectful" in their eyes, i.e. people partying in the mountains or teens entering certain forbidden or special areas. She is legitimately terrified of them, and everyone on the reservation closes their blinds at night because supposedly they will stare in the windows. Some people have blinds and curtains and try to block and shadow they might see. I have one short story I can tell that she told me.
>>
>>18526814
I'd like to hear it.
>>
Sorry on mobile, I meant block any shadow they might see.

A group of teens, some native, went up into the Taos mountains to drink and hang out. They were being generally rowdy but not doing anything heinous nor littering. It was late around 1-2AM when they heard an extremely loud thwack sound, like if you hit a baseball bat or large branch against a tree. It was very far away, they guessed a few miles from a nearby slope. They all fell silent and listened. The sound happened again, but from a different direction. Let's say the first sound came from 11 o clock, this one came from 2 o clock. Every 5 minutes or so they would hear the sound going back and forth from each of those general directions. At first they were fascinated and they noticed that the sounds were getting closer together toward 12 o clock. The sounds were also getting louder and louder. One of them finally realized that this meant the sounds were getting closer, and that whatever was making them was one the move at an alarming rate. They all rushed into the vehicle and sped off toward civilization. My friend believes this is a way that the skinwalkers communicate with each other over large distances, and also potentially use as intimidation.
>>
File: Something in There.jpg (102KB, 1024x340px) Image search: [Google]
Something in There.jpg
102KB, 1024x340px
>>18526846
Any other plausible explanation for the noise? Are these the mountains?
>>
Yes, not the Jemez mountains, but the Taos mountains which is also in NM. There is not a whole lot out there and it's pretty rural. We went out there once to hike. The teens were out pretty deep. It's popular for camping, I know that, but I do not think there is much lumber business since they are national/state forests. If it was someone cutting a tree down, I'm not sure why they would be out so late. They were not near any houses, though perhaps there could be some mountain men in cabins that were annoyed with the teens.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 601x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 601x674px
Here is a map of the area, they were in Carson National Forest to the NW of Taos. If you look by Los Alamos, that is near the Jemez which is where the 5 bodies were found I believe.
>>
Weird cult killing? Maybe.

Weird shaman tale that was mixed with the Rake creepypasta? Yea... No.
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 1024x819px
The Jemez area is surprising red, all the ground and mountains are really red like the mountains anon posted a moment ago (also hiked Jemez and got fry bread at a native's stand). I wouldn't be surprised if some weird cult was out there since the hills are so deeply red. Carson has some red rock but is more striated. Pic is like area I hiked in the past at Carson near Taos.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 960x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 960x679px
Pic of Jemez to show deepness of color.
>>
>>18526887
Is there a rake creepy pasta that involves the thwacking trees sound like in my friends story? I'd be curious to read it if you have it. I've been on /X/ for the past 4-5 months so have seen a lot of skinwalkers stories (most which are nothing like native descriptions really) but I'm not really familiar with the rake. Is it like a skinny humanoid with claws or teeth? Basically if there is some original story, I could reassure my native friend who tends to be superstitious.
>>
>>18526928
Just google "Rake Creeypasta" lol.
>>
>>18526935
Sorry if I'm slow, lol vape nation
I guess I assumed there was a billion of them all a little different like the skinwalker tales and I'd never find the specific one. I'll check it out.
>>
>>18525601
a faglord that keeps listening to songs from a korean midget
>>
>>18525503
Oh great, a namefag that can't spell or use punctuation. Fuck off you smelly Mexican.
>>
>>18525492
Most likely died of heat and coyotes dragged them
>>
>>18525492
Autopsies don't test for everything.
>>
>Mexico
>>
>>18525651
skinwalkers are faker than slenderman
>>
>>18526886
Yes it's north west of Rio rancho. I know because I can drive up to the Jemez right now.
>>
>>18526887
No. they had no injuries. They don't even know the cause of death after the autopsy of all 5 bodies. Scattered bodies. Don't think it's a cult.
>>
>>18528407
No it's cold in the Jemez at this time of year. Also they coyotes would have left marks.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.