[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to happen when you die? I just want to be reincarnated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

What do you want to happen when you die?
I just want to be reincarnated as a human
and I have this "theory" in mind where you reincarnate as every living thing at least once, and then after that
something
>>
>>18524859
I rather go to hell and be tortured for eternity rather then become a pajeet or animal
>>
File: Kisses.jpg (46KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
Kisses.jpg
46KB, 500x521px
>I have this "theory" in mind where you reincarnate as every living thing at least once
So you do 2000 years as a redwood tree, couple hundred years as a turtle, who knows how long as shark, couple minutes as a gnat, eternity as some reproduce by budding single cell organism ...
>>
>>18524876
yea who wouldn't like that
although I imagine that different species "think" differently so being a tree could be like sleeping all the time or something like that
>>
>>18524859
I hope there's a chance to say to people you loved or liked--and a chance to apologize to people you wronged. Then I hope there is an option to reincarnate or just not to exist at all anymore.
>>
File: foodchain.png (47KB, 1260x642px) Image search: [Google]
foodchain.png
47KB, 1260x642px
>>18524894
There would be bottle-necks. Billions of people, but only a couple of hundred white rhinos so there'd be a back-up scheduling wise. And how about when a species goes extinct, people used to reincarnate as a dodo bird, but now that they're gone, what do?
>>
>>18524870
There is no "or"
>>
>>18524906
purgatory while you're waiting? that sounds pretty nice haunting people n shit while you're waiting to become a badass rhino
and if they're extinct you just choose something else, tough luck I guess
>>
Post yfw you´ll reincarnate into every person that's been buried alive eventually.
>>
File: universe-brain.jpg (107KB, 900x434px) Image search: [Google]
universe-brain.jpg
107KB, 900x434px
>>18524859
cool story bro but the thing right now goes like this:
in 2-3 year beast will make his appearence and will start microchipping people.

option1: dont get microchipped, start studying to know whats up, ask for help, get saved
(success, the real actual life starts now)

option2: get microchipped be happy for 3 years with all ur fail electronic evolutionary shit satan puts us to sleep with. get attached to material and die with it
(no oportunity to get saved after fail final test)

my opinion is follow the light
everything that scares you is fake
>>
>>18524859
what is going on in that pic, looks like the guy is straining while taking a massive deuce
>>
>>18525001
>>18524859
your theory is 50% true tho!
you are reincarnating as everything according to your spiritual level but there is a system and a plan behind all this runned by entities. its not something random.

if u mean that u reincarnate as dogs cats and pigs thats stupid and childish
you will always have your soul's form which is human
>>
>>18524859
Anyone else open this pic every time just to have another look at the girl

So fine. So fuckable
>>
>>18525001
The light leads you to prison
>>
>>18525055
not lucifers light brah
>>
>>18525017
Not true. From the vedic perspective we have been cats and dogs and we may get those bodies again in the future (if we fail to take shelter of bhakti yoga).
>>
>>18525129
all these animals exist in our physical animal body but we did not live a dogs life or any thing like that
you were created human
>>
>>18524859
>and I have this "theory" in mind where you reincarnate as every living thing at least once, and then after that
>something

If you were able to calculate, you'd found out that it means there is no way out of this globe EVER if that were true, unless all life would die, which is impossible.
>>
>>18525185
I mean the earth's pretty cool, and since memories get wiped every time you're "born" it wont be as bad
>>
>>18524859
No preservation. Bury me in the dirt with no casket please.
>>
>>18524906
It's all the same soul.
>>
>>18525185
>which is impossible

Not only is it not impossible, it's extremely likely. All it's going to take is one really big asteroid, or just wait for the sun to supernova
>>
>>18524859
Reincarnated as a waifu
>>
>>18524910
kek
>>
>>18525233
this
That's what the whole "Become one with everything" spiel was.
>>
Hindus beat you to it. Brahma is simultaneously incarnated as everyone all the time.
>>
>>18525452
I read once that our sun is actually too small to supernova.
>>
>>18524859
>POO
>>
I want it to be a sandbox where I can do whatever I want for the rest of eternity.
>>
I want to reincarnate as myself again but with some minor changes
>>
>>18524859
First, I want to have all memory of my current life erased. I've fallen into such despair and self loathing because of what's happened in this life that I'm almost completely insane. As long as I have the memories of what's happened during my current life, I'm always going to believe I don't deserve to have anything that I want.

After that, I'm not completely sure. I'd probably like to be able to create my own world where I can live out all my fantasies and stuff, and do that for quite a while. Otherwise, I think I might want to be reincarnated as essentially the same person (same appearance and everything), only this time have things go right, the way I believe they should have in my current life if they hadn't been derailed.
>>
>>18526697

It is. Our sun will swell to become a red giant, engulfing the Earth in the process.
>>
You die and rot I doubt souls exist but if they do heaven and he'll don't apply it's bullshit scare tactics to control people. Up until 1900s in Britain you could get away with anything if pope said it's okay. Certain parts of the bible like not wearing cloth relate to control. If people bought lots of cloth foreigners for got lots of money and have more leverage in trade. So the pope or king slipped it in the bible.
>>
My Guatemalan girlfriend says that her people believe in reincarnation as that you will always reincarnate as a human. She says that after you are reincarnated into a new life, you will have all your memories and feelings but only temporarily after you are birthed into a new family. Newborns laugh and cry, and fear in their sleep when they relive the memories of the past life. And eventually your memories fade and you begin your new life with your new family... if you have one hopefully
>>
>>18527619
hope my new family understands what my last life was like then.
>>
>>18524859
I would like to revert back to the state I was in before I was born.
>>
>>18524859
advice: if you want to live as a human, try not to die.
reincarnation is a fickle thing; dont trust it.
>>
>>18526996
have you considered the bulk consumption of pharmaceuticals of questionable legality?
getting your memories shot to hell and creating your own little world in your head are things you can do.
hell, you can even do those on the way OUT if you really want to.

alternatively, if you are willing to put in a LOT of effort for more consistent results:
how would you feel about reincarnating as a new soul inhabiting your previous body, being able to access the previous iteration's memories, but not as if they were your own?
creating a tulpa for the specific purpose of absorbing you and taking over your body is unique among suicide methods in that it contributes to the world.
moreover, since a tulpa is derived from the soul of the host, you probably have better than average chances of reincarnating into it.
yes, this would involve being reincarnated before you died (sort of), but that is probably happening anyway if population growth is any indication.
>>
>>18525023
Her bone structure makes her look like a monkey
I open it every time because the kid's face makes me laugh really hard
>>
>>18526996
You will have your memories erased but your motive soul force will generate them anew in different circumstances. You have to handle your problems no matter what state your consciousness is in but you will get more mileage on densest material plane. It gets easier and more comfortable elsewhere but this is where transformation really happens which is why our time here is so short. Physical life is a crucible
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.