[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stories of when you got really freaked out > Really terrifying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Nightmares-13.jpg (115KB, 732x553px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmares-13.jpg
115KB, 732x553px
ITT:
Stories of when you got really freaked out
> Really terrifying experiences or just scary ones
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 213x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 213x144px
>>18524035
When i found out i was circumcised and felt like dying
>>
I have some stories, all hapened at my house.
Back when I was around 2 years old, my mother was a nurse and had to leave me all night alone with my father when she worked on night shift.
One night I felt an uneasy feeling, so I asked my father to sleep with me so I could feel safer. I could not sleep because that feeling was even worse, I kept getting more and more nervous. I thought to myself "This is dumb, nothing is happenning", my father was already in deep sleep (he was on the edge) when I turned to the wall hitting the bed, I saw a really strange thing, a bit hard to describe but its like it had a bent shape like a ´7´ with some arms and legs, bipedal, was mostly white with a blue lower half and a bit transparent (I know this sounds stupid AF, but please take me seriously). I was pretty innocent at the time and just decided to touch it, like trying to grab it and all I hear a wind swoosh and a voice saying: eo (e and o like in hello). This exact moment became really easy to remember. I just went to sleep trying to supress what just had happened.
>>
I'm pretty sure my current apartment is haunted. Lights keep flickering and my tv is getting all staticky at random times. found my front door wide open after getting out of the shower one night which freaked me the fuck out because I thought someone was in the house. Toilet paper all messed up every now and then like a cat fucked with it.

Probably moving out soon.
>>
>>18524462
A year later. Now I was sleeping alone in a different bedroom, same heavy feeling in the room. Decided to sleep with lights on, I was in a bellytop position, covered my face with the blanket. 2-5 minutes after covering my face I receive a blow to my stomach, I didn't know how to react, I couldn't scream from having all my air out. I just went into fetal position and my heart racing fast, never felt so impotent.
>>
>>18524462
>when I was two years old

Active imagination and embellished imagery over time. Nothing spooky.
>>
>>18524382
>not being glad you don't look like a goyim
>>
>>18524514
goyims are circumcised dumbass
>>
>>18524522
Only Muslims and Americans
>>
>>18524525
I AM AMERICAN I FUCKING HATE LIVING HERE TOO
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.