[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of a succubus? Things I've tried: >ignoring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: booty.gif (1021KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
booty.gif
1021KB, 500x375px
How do I get rid of a succubus? Things I've tried:

>ignoring it
>banishing it
>seeking help
>seeking professional help
>not roleplaying
>kys

What would you guys recommend?
>>
Controlling your lust would probably be the easiest method. Think back to when you were 15 and tried not to fap every day. Just out of curiosity, how did engagements with her start?
>>
>>18523537
>Overcoming lust
Any further advice on this? I agree but that's kind of broad

>how did it start
Oh man. I don't even know where to begin. I think she's been more or less leeching off of my for most of my adult life. I didn't even really notice until I very recently did a ritual separating myself emotionally from lust/fapping. It's played a large roll in my life even before I hit puberty, so it wasn't as simple as just quitting it completely out of the blue. What better way to break the emotional bonds I had with it than something as emotional as a ritual? It worked at first, but I think the ritual either summoned her or failed to banish her completely. As of a few days ago, sexual thoughts have basically forced themselves into my head, and I feel a similar presence to when I first did the ritual. I've been having trouble sleeping recently as well; I keep having nightmares and waking up in a sweat. This just doesn't feel right, you know?
>>
ITT: Things real life people truly believe to be true and happening.
>>
>>18523570
Think of it like archetypes and it makes more sense
>>
>>18523573
No. Lol. It still does not make any sense.

Sorry that you've got a latent mental illness.
>>
>>18523535
You can't. Should have known what you were getting into.
>>
>>18523583
Alright, replace 'succubus' with 'memetic idea.' Hopefully that triggers you less

>>18523585
I'm not taking no for an answer
>>
With Love. Remember that they only want what you have, Life.
>>
File: Big Pepe 2.jpg (38KB, 414x485px) Image search: [Google]
Big Pepe 2.jpg
38KB, 414x485px
>>18523588
Checked my son. Big Pepe is here to help you. Big Pepe will vanquish the demons of your mind. Sleep easy for he is there.
>>
File: LBRBP.png (48KB, 565x692px) Image search: [Google]
LBRBP.png
48KB, 565x692px
You may also perform this ritual if you choose. Rest easy my child. Big Pepe is with you.
>>
>>18523535
Send that horny bitch to my house
>>
>>18523589
Hm. Good point.

>>18523594
>>18523598
Haha thanks man

>Big Pepe 2
>Not Shadilay of the Colossus
>>
File: Big Pepe.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Big Pepe.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>18523608
I changed it
>>
File: cool_story_bro.jpg (92KB, 1023x881px) Image search: [Google]
cool_story_bro.jpg
92KB, 1023x881px
You should be so lucky!
Just go with it bro.
She might be trying to help you.
>>
>>18523535
act so autistic nothing from heaven or hell could possibly stand being near you
>>
>>18525647

yea this. Also stop showering and stop wiping, that will help
>>
>>18523535
Why would you want to get rid of a sexy she-devil?
>>
File: 1478810318139.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478810318139.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>18523535
Have you tried any protection charms/talisman/amulet?
>>
Are you telling me to eat the jewce that comes with my baby? I can hardly squeeze my piss out of my dick, I'm not doing my baby mommas work for her!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.