[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am being accused of being the puppet of a demon. How do I verify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: an.png (2MB, 1330x1200px) Image search: [Google]
an.png
2MB, 1330x1200px
I am being accused of being the puppet of a demon. How do I verify if there is any truth to this or if people are just retarded.... ?

Haven't noticed anything too strange - no odd dreams or possession. Just issues with mood and apathy which thousands of people have.
>>
>>18523133
If ure edgey McEdgburger than yeah, you are one.

Everyone is a child of God.
>>
>>18523144
I don't understand what you mean exactly.
>>
>>18523147
We are all one with the supreme being known as God. We are rays of light from the epicenter of God.

To claim you are not of God is a spiritual dysfunction.
>>
>>18523133
masturbate
>>
>>18523133
I can help you if you are really scared. Just say and I will tell you how to contact me.
>>
>>18523133
is there a difference between those two states of being?
>>
>>18525060
I wouldn't call myself REALLY scared but I'm still interested to find out if anything is going on.
>>
>>18523133
Burden of proof lies with those who make the claim.
>>18523144
Keep sucking your sandnigger war gods tiny dick, christcuck. Don't you have some baby penises to mutilate or daughters to sell?
>>
>>18523133
>anime pic
Thread discarded
>>
>>18526978
Are you aware that the very creation of 4chan is based on anime, retard?
>>
>>18527363
/x/ no.
>>
>>18528051
/x/ is on 4chan. 4chan was based on anime. Anime can have the paranormal genre.

Your point?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.