[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we the only species that ''evolved''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Sumeriancreation.jpg (43KB, 550x244px) Image search: [Google]
Sumeriancreation.jpg
43KB, 550x244px
Why are we the only species that ''evolved'' this way?
>>
>>18521630
What way?
Why put that word in quotes?
>>
>>18521635

Because i don't want to hear about evolution bullshit.
>>
>>18521642
Because the path of least resistance is the most effective way and the world knows this.
>>
>>18521660

I want to hear other answers. Other opinions.

How much do you know about other cultures?
>>
>>18521630
we were created in God's image.
>>
Because we killed off all the others.
>>
>>18521642
Answer my questions? What way? Do you know what the word evolution means?
I need this information to know how to answer your question you vague faggot
>>
>>18521684

TELL ME ABOUT THE ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS AND THEIR BELIEFS ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF MANKIND.
>>
>>18521630
Because we are God's favorite creations, his children. We are even supposed to look like Him. We are special, we are not ordinary animals like atheists or darwinists believe
>>
>>18521684
Evolution is just everything constantly improving the closer it gets to the source.
>>
>>18521630
Because, Sumerian creation epic.

Read it.
>>
>>18521695

I DONT CARE ABOUT EVOLUTION, I KNOW EVOLUTION, I KNOW HEBREW RELIGIONS, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE YOU NARROWMINDED FUCK
>>
>>18521689
Not that guy but, why do you seek the answer to that question when it is so basic. It's obvious that mankind was created by a greater infinite and absolute divinity that we christians call God.
>>
>>18521689
WHAT WAY?

WHAT DOES THE WORD EVOLUTION MEAN, ACCORDING TO YOU?

pls. I know you can read and comprehend basic questions. Its not hard
>>
File: shallow-atheist.jpg (104KB, 497x729px) Image search: [Google]
shallow-atheist.jpg
104KB, 497x729px
>>
>>18521630
We weren't, there have been multiple types of "humans", we just happened to. be the only one that survived because we were the least specialized.
>>
aliens gave consciousness to neanderthals, who developed advanced tool creation techniques and language
>and then the early homo sapiens in europe fucked them and produced humanity, which produced civilization and which spread to asia and the americas
〘although somehow, they went around the middle east apparently.〙
>and niggers still live in grass huts.

and everything went pretty well until america let women vote and they banned alcohol and lolis [and we only ever got back the alcohol]

and now the aliens have come to take the consciousness back, because we didnt have any idea how to use it.
>>
File: neanderthol dna.png (56KB, 643x348px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthol dna.png
56KB, 643x348px
>>18521766
forgot this picture.
>>
>>18521792
>>18521766
Hey reptiledude, I think your spaceship has been talking to me. How do I make it stop?
>>
>>18521804
thats the mothership, and its not a spaceship its a universe full of fairies where we design your soulmate without your consent alongside the goddess spirit
"mother" "ship"
like, i and the mother pick a ship for you.

and just ask it to talk to you more, or think about quantum bits for a while, science is outlawed by order of the king so that should do it.
>>
File: 1477019913810.jpg (46KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1477019913810.jpg
46KB, 596x628px
but the real answer is: if any other race developed consciousness they wouldnt let us know because we would want to have sex with them even more.
>>
>>18521710
What would a follower of such a new religion possibly understand about the origin of man?
>>
>>18521852
OK thanks, this is more of the answer i was looking for. Have a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bN5FhbjSbE
>>
>>18521903
ECH
get this noise away from me.
>>
Aliens creating us is still an unsubstantiated belief. As all things are beliefs. Everything is paradoxical were in the matrix and it has a virus. Earth is flat because I see it that way. Fuck your beliefs I don't exist in that duality matrix.
>>
Because God created us that way
>>
File: 1476526681964.jpg (265KB, 700x2014px) Image search: [Google]
1476526681964.jpg
265KB, 700x2014px
>>18522226
>we created aliens
>aliens created us
and so it is and so it shall be.
the matrix does not have a virus, that's delusional thinking. earth is in a giant cavern, where the edges are mined away by dwarves and the dust flies out and creates the planets and nebulai contained within.

fuck believing, i dont exist.

>>18522253
not a valid argument in a discussion of how god created us.

real music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc2hjkMmtv4
>>
>>18521711
>I know you can read and comprehend basic questions.
Anon isn't demonstrating that ability, so I'm not sure why you attribute it to him...
>>
>implying evolution
>>
>>18521642
then dont start a thread on it retard
>>
Juts google "creation myths" you uneducated pretentious fuck.
>>
File: 1476967636356.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476967636356.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
if you mean "why are we the only race that evolved" we arent, there are gene maps for pretty much every species.
>>
>>18521630
Almost all difficulties people have with understanding evolution stem from a lack of understanding the incomprehensible time scales that evolution works on. I know all of human history might seem like a long time to you, but honestly it's basically nothing.

Why are we the only ones?
That's like being the first person to show up to a party and literally 1 second after opening the door saying "why am I the only one who showed up to this party?"

Another explanation is that evolution DOES NOT HAVE A DIRECTION.
"De-evolution" and "evolution" are literally the exact same thing. Evolution is just change, there is no ultimate goal.
A fish is more perfectly suited to its aquatic environment than a human being would be, so as far as evolution in that domain is concerned fish are actually _better_ than us. Nature doesn't give a fuck if you think intelligence is "more meaningful" or some crap. It doesn't care about intelligence.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.