[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cats repel ghosts. Have you heard of any spooky ghost shit happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: ClQkpUCUsAA1gjc.jpg (46KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
ClQkpUCUsAA1gjc.jpg
46KB, 599x563px
Cats repel ghosts.

Have you heard of any spooky ghost shit happening to someone with a cat? NO! Because ghost are scared shitless of cats!
>>
File: 1346559917583.jpg (365KB, 1037x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1346559917583.jpg
365KB, 1037x1354px
>>18521572
>Have you heard of any spooky ghost shit happening to someone with a cat?

What is a witch?
>>
>>18521580
Witches aren't ghosts anon

But that does make some sense actually, ghosts don't go near cats because cats are higher on the spook hierarchy and ghosts know their place.
>>
>>18521580
Witches are Satan, not ghosts.
>>
>>18521572
>Because ghost are scared shitless of cats!
because cats are more spooky than them...
>>
Witches aren't evil you dip.

It was a reason to hunt independent women and lesbians.

If anything it's EXTREMEMLY fucked up and sad
>>
>>18521603
Fuck dykes nigga
>>
>>18521623

I have. And they are incredibly hot, unlike current day trigglypuffs landwhales. Boning dykes is amazing.
>>
What special powers do cats have that make ghosts scared of them?
>>
File: 1483867509670.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1483867509670.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>18521603
Fuck you and Satan
>>
>>18521646
T.virgin
>>
>>18521658
The awesome power of meme magic of course, cats are powerful servants of Lord Kek, why do you think there's so many cat videos and cat related memes on the internet?
>>
>>18521603
Haha dude fuck off
>>
I thought my house was haunted for like a week before I figured out that my asshole cat likes opening cupboard doors at night
>>
I used to live in a house that was haunted af and we had a cat that not only didn't scare away ghosts but got bullied by them.
>>
Now that you mention it, I've been looking for proof of the paranormal since I was a kid, but haven't had any luck, I've had cats all my life.
>>
>>18521572
I remember wanting a cat when I was younger because I was paranoid about ghosts.
>>
>>18522425
NO
>>
>>18522198
Get a cat that isn't a pussy.
>>
>>18521572
but what if the cat becomes a ghost?
>>
>>18522761
Then it repels ghost ghosts. Pay attention, dumb ass.
>>
File: ghost_ghost.jpg (133KB, 605x586px) Image search: [Google]
ghost_ghost.jpg
133KB, 605x586px
>>18522839
What's a ghost ghosts?
>>
>>18522843
When a ghost dies it becomes a ghost ghosts that haunts other ghosts.
>>
Cats are said to guard the gates of the afterlife, and thus the undead and spirits are frightened by them because they'll tattle to the death gods and get them sent back to hell because cats are little assholes.
>>
Does the ghost of a cat spend its entire afterlife chasing its own tail?
>>
>>18521572
they are guardians of the underworld, primary reason i have two lol
>>
>>18521658
They can catch small rodents that scratch and scamper around and often knock things over without being seen.
>>
I think /x/ is the only board that's like half female users
>>
ghosts don't like cats because they are lesser demons,hellspawn that can drink seawater.
Beasts that kill for the thrill, and not the food, so ghosts might be on their choice of thrills for that day.

They can see them too with their crepuscular eyes.
Any creature awake at twilight and dusk can see ghosts.
>>
File: cats-nightmare-louis-wain.jpg (176KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
cats-nightmare-louis-wain.jpg
176KB, 702x960px
>>
>>18524934
If you cross a cat with an owl you get a meowl.
>>
>>18525030
Heh.
>>
>>18521572
Those little shits only warn you. I have read TONS of tales where the cat was the first to start reacting to the damn thing.
>>
>>18521572
not just cats, but dogs, too. I'd say all lifeforms of reasonable intelligence. the reason why most people are excluded is because most people are not that intelligent. your average dog has greater emotional intelligence and is far more aware than your average human. the same thing goes for cats, dogs, horses pigs cattle ravens and crows, squirrels, most animals really. its quite sad. this is no fault of the human species, but of the individual. people numb themselves through disbelief. animals dont understand what it means to "believe" or "disbelieve," they merely experience and are aware. so, when something feels odd, they notice it. most people can't even figure out their own emotions, let alone those of their peers. if one were to spend some time to really get to know themselves, they would be open to this sort of thing.

when i was young, and my mother wouls take me to places like, say, the mall, or the airport on our way to visit some relative, id often try to focus my intent on one particular person to see if they would get that feeling of being watched. very very very rarely would it ever work. animals are much better at this, particularly those whose lives depend on such a thing. i often wondered if this was because it was all hocus pocus, or maybe i wasnt trying hard enough. it may be though, that most people have that part of their psyche turned off.

you dont need a cat, you just need to open your eyes.
>>
>>18525336
I was about to post something along the lines of this. Thanks for beating me to the punch anon.
I've found that trying to visualize things with your eyes closed helps. I usually go in steps.

First I think of what I want to start visualizing while my eyes are still open. Then I close my eyes and focus on my breathing until all other thoughts have cleared. Then I begin to try and visualize all the main colors and then I try to visualize what I originally set out to see. It takes practice because you first have to notice the difference between thinking of a concept and actually clearly seeing it in your head. Practicing this has helped me be much more aware of my surroundings and my emotions and thoughts and to close the gaps between those things. As the gaps grow smaller, it's much easier to connect with everything within and around you, not just physically speaking.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.