[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone recommend a love spell that I can cast in the full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 061f88eb55732e5114934426376a6c2c.jpg (238KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
061f88eb55732e5114934426376a6c2c.jpg
238KB, 1024x766px
Can anyone recommend a love spell that I can cast in the full moon tonight?

It may be black magic or white magic, I don't care. I don't even care if I have to make a pact. Something that will work.
>>
>>18520819
you would go as far as to make a pact for a human, OP?
>>
>>18520825
They have fucked with me, I still love them

I want them to love me back uncontrollably.
>>
File: elaine-lab.jpg (209KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
elaine-lab.jpg
209KB, 1000x667px
>>18520819

I am a love-witch. I specialize in creating the magic of love. My love spells are particularly unpredictably excessively potent, so I would advise that the "love spell" be a last resort.
Would you rather have a good luck hex cast upon you instead? These have very high success rates and all those under the good luck charm spell always find happiness.
>>
>>18520828
So in other words: You want a psychotic stalker that will do anything to possess you?
>>
File: the-love-witch.jpg (205KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
the-love-witch.jpg
205KB, 670x377px
>>18520932
That is the worst case scenario. Love spells are to be used to bring a couple even closer together, to help reignite a relationship. It is to magnify the love that is already there.
In dire circumstances, when the planets are just not aligned, the love spell is conjured to help bring balance so two souls may find each other. In war, famine, tragedy, there is always love, love that is lost, in the darkest of despair and hopelessness, the love spell brings the light and shines on the individual so they may strive and overcome all obstacles to reach their true love.
>>
>>18520922
What if someone is ready for the last resort?
>>
>>18521008
Last result implies using all none-mystical methods prior, self-improvement and research of good dating habits, excreta

Once the criteria has been met, the love spell is to be cast upon the full moon or the end of the month. The object of your affection will think about you when you are away and seek your attention when you are near, they treat you kindness and caring as if they have never done before. They will see past all your flaws, physical and trivial. You will become the most interesting and lovely person on their radar.
From there it is up to you. Even the most delicious and appetizing cake will be immediately disregarded if they learn that there was even the smallest tiny bit of poison in it. Love spells are not full proof and will eventually wear off if the individual does not at all care or reciprocate the love of the one they hexed.
>>
>>18521045
please. i need the love to be positive. he has refused to love me out of his own fears and has shown me unkindness because of his own faults.
We are in a relationships. He refuses to get closer.
>>
>>18521045
The more potent, the better.
>>
>>18521419
are you male?
>>
>>18521422
No.
>>
>>18521423
damn gurl, magic aint really that easy and apart from spell formula, ingredients etc you will need some spiritual preparations, plus you can get yourself possesed and then it will be embarassing confessing to the excorcist how did it happen
it looks like you want him more than he wants you and the best solution would be an honest talk about his fears
if he cant take it i would advise you lookin for a new lad
i will pray for you too cuz possesions aint nice
>>
>>18520922
We had a great relationship in the beginning. I have great social skills and so does he. We met through extremely unique and special circumstances, really a 1 in a 1000000 chance or something. We are meant to be. When we are great, it is magical.

But lately he has been drifting and treating me terribly, like I've mentioned. I provide all of the nourishment and love he will ever need. He just needs to realise and recognise his love for me. I know that if he loses me forever due to his neglect, he will never find someone as kind and forgiving and loving to him as I have been.

Please, I love him. Help me help him.
>>
>>18521437
I am extremely spiritually aware, I know what I may be getting myself into. I comprehend the situation very differently to the way you do. But I appreciate the advice.
>>
>>18521437
Also, thank you for your prayers! It is nice to know I am being cared for and thought about :)
>>
>>18521448
i would like to ask you two questions if you dont mind
have you ever practiced magic? or at least created some amulets etc?
why are you with a man in general? is it for pleasure, for love, for safety, for some other purpose?
>>
>>18520819
maybe just make a potion? have him drink it then give him a kiss and tell him you love him. sometimes people just..drift appart. even if you dont want it to.

honesty is a really good option at this point. just tell him how you feel. but you have to listen to how he feels too. even if its embarrassing for one or both of you. maybe cast the spell together or do something nice you both like together.
>>
bumperooni this because I really could use a love spell. if you teach me a love spell that will work I will do something nice in return for you. I could pay you if you like
>>
>>18521446
>extremely spiritually aware
>I want to force someone to love me

Reading eckhart tolle does not magically make you spiritually aware, btw
>>
>>18521446
You don't know WHAT your getting yourself into if one of your plans is to make a pact. Might as well give it to the devil and have him visit every 6 months to fuck you.

Never go with a witchdoctor that works with blackmagic either because

a) they will probably hex you and dry you clean
b) are a agent of darkness

buy a love potion you might find them in a local library (not talking about books) it's a small vial that has a couple on it then you pour it in your side temples
>>
File: 1449802970123.png (16KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449802970123.png
16KB, 720x480px
>>18520922
I'll take the luck hex honey.
>>
i used white use white white is right
>>
>>18520922
>>18520955
>>18521045
i love you...
>>
>>18520922
There are so many things that bother me in that image I don't even know where to begin.

>Long hair not tied back.
It could easily fall into chemicals or fire when she leans over the table.

>Short sleeves.
Chemicals spilled on wrists or arms could result in burns.

>No lab coat.
This wouldn't be so bad if not for how much skin she has exposed.

>No eyewear protection.
This is really bad considering how many of those beakers are bubbling. Any stray drop could easily result in eye damage.

>Volatile liquids not in a fume hood.

>Flame from the Bunsen burner in the lower right is orange instead of blue.
Not hot enough. Possible evidence of a gas leak. Check tube.
>>
>>18520819
Ya gotta roll trips, then offer 2% of your memes, next offer up your rarest pepe. When the sun is on the horizon, add 2.2 lbs of weed
>>
Use candle magic, that's what I do and it works wonders...
>>
>>18521045
Yeah, I'll take the "Love spell" please, I'm ready for it
>>
>>18521419
Is that you amy
>>
>>18521419
amy, he isn't good enough for u, why do u ignore me, i am the one who loves you and wants to be with u.
>>
amy come back
>>
>>18523290
>Use candle magic, that's what I do and it works wonders...
I found a lot of youtube videos on making love potions, some are easier than others
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.