[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm trying to sleep, but I can't. I'm laying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170113_050835.jpg (990KB, 946x2050px) Image search: [Google]
20170113_050835.jpg
990KB, 946x2050px
So, I'm trying to sleep, but I can't. I'm laying here in the dark listening to a podcast I already listened to earlier today trying to bore myself to sleep, I saw something weird. My dog, Ripley, was laying on my chest licking my chin. She does this almost every time I lay down for bed, and after a while she gets bored and sleeps either between Selina and I, if it's cold, or near the foot of the bed. The first night we had her, I came home from work and started to get ready for bed. Selina borrowed a cage from a a friend of ours to give Ripley a place to sleep, but the poor dog was crying and going on, and I couldn't let her stay crying in the cage while we slept, so I brought her out and let her fall asleep on my chest. That's what I was thinking about when Ripley, as she tends to do sometimes while she's giving me good night kisses, started getting closer to my lips than I was comfortable with. In order to avoid a french kiss from I dog, I turned my head to the right. Directly in my line of sight, against a wall with no light source, I was a sort of spark or tiny flash of white light. This isn't the first time I've seen this. It's happened maybe once before in this apartment, but it's something I've seen a number of times throughout my life, if different places, always in my direct line of sight (not out of the corner of my eye) and always in places with no light source or small reflective surfaces that could explain it. The first time I remember seeing it, I was aroumd 11 or 12, and it happened in my closet. Tim and I happened to be sharing a room at that time, and I don't remember if he saw it or not. Does anyone know what that is? Is my brain matrixing something, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
>>
probably just static bro. Here is the deal, the more you believe, the more you will see. So try to not give 2 fucks about it okay?. Is best for you
>>
I see it too. I don't question what it could be, i just accept it's there. It feels seperate from my consciousness. make friends with it.
>>
how long does the light stays? did you see it when your eyes closed?
>>
>>18520505
No It's even faster than a camera flash. And I don't recall ever seeing it with my eyes closed
>>
>>18520450
I often see flashes, op.
Ranging between camera flashes to... how to explain it... like those celebratory sparklers, but only for a moment. Always white, usually small, very bright, but never leaving a retina burn.I like to think it's ghostly energies. Though, it could be some kind of natural ionic shit (I'm no scientist).

More worrying, I'd keep an eye on your vision. My uncle has a friend who used to speak of these things over a period of a few months, coming more and more frequently. Then one day a huge flash of light, and he became blind in one eye. The optic nerve fucking detached from his retina! I believe he was in he late 40s. I'm in my early 30s, and whenever I see the sparks of light, I worry more about my eye falling apart than ghosties.
>>
>>18520512
similar experience with me, used to see them white lights but with my eyes closed during my younger days.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.