[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT /x/ meets /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 20

File: hqdefault.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
ITT we discuss the Mandela effect on /co/ related things.
>>
>>18519246
sister thread
>>>/co/89097673
>>
File: DNl2vAH.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
DNl2vAH.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>>18519246
>>
the Mandela effect is retarded
>>
File: lisa-simpson-10-768x960.png (110KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
lisa-simpson-10-768x960.png
110KB, 768x960px
>>18519246
does anyone else here remember the episode of the simpsons where one of the girls at lisa's sleepover has a crush on bart and they play truth or dare and lisa finds out and freaks out about it?
>>
>>18519260
please elaborate why you think that.
>>
also am i the only one here who remember season 2 of the animated ultraforce series with an episode where prime's parents learn about his powers/secret identity
>>
>>18519270

Reality glitches are a way for boring NEETs to pretend their lives have mystical meaning. If they forget something, "WHOA, time warp man!!". If they become confused, "WHOA Universe is mutating!". If others see things differently than they do, "WHOA, Like they're from a different timeline!"

It's narcissistic nonsense to the extreme.
>>
File: IMG_3714.jpg (1MB, 1700x2800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3714.jpg
1MB, 1700x2800px
>>
File: IMG_3716.jpg (294KB, 2753x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3716.jpg
294KB, 2753x1400px
>>
>>18519338
Oh hey look it's that asshole. Pleasure you could make it. Pull your stick out of your ass and grab a beer.
>>
does anyone here remember a version with the great pumpkin appearing at the end?
>>
>>18519353
Wait... there is one where that doesn't happen?
>>
>>18519355
the current version
>>
File: Cpfj3H3WgAAVZbD.jpg (130KB, 1060x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cpfj3H3WgAAVZbD.jpg
130KB, 1060x1200px
>>18519246
>>
>>18519357
>>18519357
It's been like 20 years since I saw that movie but I distinctly remember Linus shouting and running because he managed to finally see the great pumpkin. Is this lining up with you?
>>
File: strong mac tonight.png (29KB, 182x334px) Image search: [Google]
strong mac tonight.png
29KB, 182x334px
>>18519246
>look at op
>think that's retarded it's always been johnny
>google it and my fucking head asplode
>>
>>18519365
yes!!!!!!
>>
>>18519345
>Thread says 'discuss Mandela Effect'
You need to add: Only mindless followers of this drivel are welcome
>>
>>18519370
Calling people stupid is not discussion. Hence why I told you to clear your rectal cavities before continuing.
I see you have disregarded my advice.
>>
>>18519312
it isn't narcissistic nonsense to the extreme.

multiple people are needed to have a genuine Mandela

>>18519365
>>18519369
two people remember different but identically to each other MANDELA CONFIRMED.

>>18519368
>>18519246
2nd confirm of thread
>>
File: m61tT13.png (47KB, 651x568px) Image search: [Google]
m61tT13.png
47KB, 651x568px
ITT: people misremember but refuse to admit it
>>
>>18519397
see>>18519394
one person = misremember

multiple people with alternate but identical memories = Mandela
>>
>>18519369
Alright fine, you all have my attention. I just looked up the cartoon and it's not there. I've never believed too heavily in this but you all have me interested.

So... red pill me.
>>
File: 55939100.jpg (114KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
55939100.jpg
114KB, 500x364px
>>18519406
some of you are misremembering
some of you remember correctly
>>
>>18519427
you know about as much as me, i'm new to this.

>>18519430
misremembering would have many different version. Mandela effect requires identical memories among those effected
>>
Dude but

The pikachu thing will forever have me fucked up

The whole "theres no black tip tail" has GOT to be some kind of prank.
>>
>>18519454
I know right? I remember him having a line of brown/black on the edge of his tail and the fact that the clone pikachu DIDN'T was how you told him apart. This isn't a misremembering either because I used to draw Pikachu constantly and sell him for lunch money.
>>
Fruit Loops changed to Froot Loops just now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_-ZhFZqSQ
>>
>>18519466
Yeah:( plus I'm fairly sure in episodes of the show there WAS such thing as the black tip tail even if it WAS a brain fart, to tell them apart like you said.
>>
>>18519494
>Heart in center of chest
Bull shit. My grandfather was a bio science teacher and had a model I used to take apart like I was fucking frankenstein. the heart was tucked above the left lung.

>The lion lay down with the lamb
alright let's be fair that could have just been popular sayings being shortened. It mentions the lion and the yearling
>>
>>18519532
google the hearts location in the human body.
>>
>>18519544
I did. I call bullshit on the universe. That is not where that was 20 years ago.
>>
>>18519532
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-heart-off-center-in-the-chest
>>
>>18519532
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/02/14/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-your-heart/
>>
>>18519557
crappy public school education + distracted uninterested millennials = Mandela Effect
>>
>>18519544
i googled it
People also ask
Where is the location of the heart?
It might be a shocker for some of you, but hearts isn't really located on the left side of your chest. It lies between the right and left lungs, in the middle of the chest and slightly towards the left of the breastbone. The heart is enclosed in the pericardium which is a double layer.

http://www.newhealthadvisor.com/Where-Is-Your-Heart-Located.html
>>
BREAKING NEWS: MANDELA EFFECT LINKED TO THE MAN FROM TAURED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3hj-NTXkIw
>>
>>18519564
Excuse me? Did you miss the part here :
>Grandfather Bio teacher
>played frankenstein
I swear I took that thing apart every time he baby sat me during school time. I know where that damned organ goes.
>>
>>18519494
in that last days a "Strong Disillusion" shall happen that would fool the elect if it were possible
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3ol-XQHvyA
>>
>>18519394
It initially meant that a large quantity of people independently misremembered things in exactly the same way.
Lately it's becoming literally anything somebody didn't quite recall properly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIuVakVI53k
>>
>>18519246
I thinknits fake
If the past changes it changes with you
The Mandela effect is people remembering stuff wrong in mY opinion
>>
>>18519324
damn those that pic is crazy
>>
>>18519246
OP what is ITT?
>>
>>18519934
It's tools time
>>
File: raichu.jpg (36KB, 488x530px) Image search: [Google]
raichu.jpg
36KB, 488x530px
What the FUCK?

I was looking up that Pikachu tail shit and look what I found. What the fuck is this? This wasn't how Pikachu's next form used to look like. Please someone tell me I'm not the only one who remembers it looking totally different.
>>
>>18519947
this is alola raichu you idiot
>>
I'm here kinda tripping out over the whole Lindbergh baby thing. Because ive read about it before and also i specifically remember an episode of American Dad where Roger is the "decider" and takes stan to a self storage unit and there's a guy next to him that asks, "excuse me, but if i just found out I'm the Lindbergh baby, who do i tell?"
>>
>>18519466
pikachu's tail was never black. it was white/lighter yellow in the original design. you fags are just remembering wrong.
>>
There's a mandingo affect thread on /v/ too where did you retards come from. Also i clearly remember being told mandela died in prison wtf.
>>
>>18519966
Oh.
>>
The main problem I have in believing the Mandela effect is that 99% of this shit is just "the name of this object is suddenly spelled differently."

Typically when laypeople discuss multiverse theory they explain it as "whenever a conscious being is forced to make a decision, two separate universes are formed, each of which has him choosing a different outcome." But in realit, multiverse theory goes much deeper than that. Electron's positions relative to their nucleus is random, and according to MT every time an electron changes it's position, a new universe is created where that position is randomly chosen." Basically multiple universes are formed every time even one electron randomly chooses a new spot to move to."
>>
>>18519981
What about mandela himself? That seems pretty big and not just some typo.
>>
>>18519981
The implications here are staggering. Literally every single minute possibility gets it's own universe in which to unfold.

Mandela effect theorists say that their souls or whatnot move from body to body when one universe essentially collapses on itself, and they find themselves in a sister universe where there are minute changes to things such as the spelling of Berenstein/Berenstain.

But it doesn't make sense that these are the ONLY sort of changes one notices. If every possibility is accounted for, we should see people ending up in universes drastically different to our own. Easily noticeable things such as the ethnicity of well known politicians. Humans evolving differently to have extra arms or scaly skin etc. But instead we only see these minute spelling changes and other small details.

Aside from this, you'd think souls migrating because their universe collapsed would have been able to observe abnormalities from such a cataclysmic event. Why does nobody remember seeing their entire universe collapsing, then waking up in another similar universe as if nothing had happened?
>>
>>18519999
The death of a single individual is still a pretty small thing. I'm talking huge, easily noticeable shit like our sun being a different color or entirely different continents existing. But nobody claims to have migrated to our universe from one of those realities.
>>
File: noraybans.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
noraybans.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>18519566
thats always where the heart has been. its just a misconception thats its left.

but he has always had ray bans tho.
>>
>>18519364
http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/grimm053.html
Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?
— Brothers Grimm, “Snow White”
>>
>>18519974
I'm not sure what people are saying Pikachu's tail used to look like as a part of the Mandela Effect. But I do know they recently began giving male and female pokemon small stylistic differences that weren't present in the earlier games, and I'm quite sure one of those was the design of Pikachu's tail. So even if it's tail used to look differently, it wouldn't be because of the ME, but because they changed their animation styles recently.
>>
Pretty much all of this stuff is just "X enters popular culture misquoted/mispronounced/misspelled/otherwise incorrectly, so the incorrect version becomes just as widespread (often wider spread) than the correct version", and then people freak out because it's more fun to imagine something supernatural than admit that there's a much simpler explanation that's stupid and lame.
>>
>>18519246
This could be the worse one yet
>>
I got a question - let's say the Mandela effect is real, then what the hell can we use that knowledge for?
Wupti doo, I've switched universe/timeline or what ever, now I'm stuck here, and can do nothing about - why then, even try to hold on to what is different from before, when I can't do shit about, other than getting insane for knowing it's different. Would it not be better, to just accept it, and move on?
>>
Why do no one mention the code anymore?
I remember months ago, a code always showing up in these threads, a good way to keep track when a shift had happened....
>>
>>18519353
At the end what you state happens but then it turns out to be snoopy and woodstock fucking around, though i forget if he wore a pumpkin as a hat or if it was just rummaging through the pumpkins.

There was not a great pumpkin though.
>>
>>18520283
We're in the dimension nobody uses the code.

The irony.
>>
>>18520374
So, what if me make up a new code for the dimension, to keep track..
>>
>>18519324
Aaaaaaaaahhh! Why do I remember all the old versions? Moonraker Dolly HAD braces...it was a plot point of why she BONDED with Jaws...
>>
>>18520415

She had them; that was the only point to their relationship
>>
>>18519266
I think you're thinking of the one with the wax dropping thing.
>>
>>18519532
The heart curls up a bit from the centre bro. It was never fully one side. That's also how come identical twins have them on opposite sides often.
>>
>>18520422
No it wasn't. They didn't want it to all be about hate, they also wanted a love story so they made one as bizarre as Jaws.
>>
so dum
>>
File: 1479278699368.jpg (83KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
1479278699368.jpg
83KB, 960x738px
>>18519976
here you go
>>
As an Ausfag, I can tell you that NZ has always been in the same place on the Eastern side.
>>
>>18520508
I just want to add, isnt it a possibility that the writer was only given information that the country gave regarding mandela?

Wouldnt it make sense to hold someone who is a political prisoner for such a long time and give people the idea that the person died so that they legacy gets voided out to remove political ideas from the public?

Wouldnt this be something a government would do whenever assholes in power want to use this as a way of spreading misinformation?

I know our CIA spreads misinfo, because its their job isnt it?

Btw, i also thought he was dead long ago too. Grad year of 1999 here, i thought he knocked out during my highschool years.
>>
That's pretty weird, remember it being Johnny (who spells it 'jonny') and that Less Than Jake song is spelled the way it's supposed to be and I'd think a bunch of 40 somethings would remember it better than shitposters on 4chan but then again they could have spelled it wrong purposefully to avoid copyright even though Hana Barbera isn't known for being vultures with their property.

I don't know, never watched it heavily so it's not a big deal like Berenstein was. I could have remembered the song version as the real spelling but shit, it just looks wrong.
>>
>>18519406
>multiple people with alternate but identical memories = Mandela
nope
>>
>>18519584
>I know where that damned organ goes.
apparently not
>>
>>18519255
>>18519246

All I did as a kid was watch cartoons so I can tell you it was never Loony Tunes or Johnny Quest
>>
>>18519981
>But in realit, multiverse theory goes much deeper than that. Electron's positions relative to their nucleus is random, and according to MT every time an electron changes it's position, a new universe is created where that position is randomly chosen." Basically multiple universes are formed every time even one electron randomly chooses a new spot to move to."

What utter horseshit. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, so where is the matter required for a whole new universe coming from?
>>
>>18519478
I remember it being froot loops for a long time.
>>
>>18519394
>i have down syndrome
>>
>>18519353
Remember seeing it on teletoon here in Canada eh and yea the great pumpkin appeared at the end. Even after Charlie Brown and snoopy was fucking with him the real one showed up.
>>
>>18520701
Where did the matter for this universe come from
>>
>>18520701
>Matter cannot be created nor destroyed
wrong
>>
>>18519255
Looney tunes is a fucking band you industrial military strength cock devourer
>>
>>18519324
Wowee who would've thought that it be absolutely nutty to think that companies couldn't make alterations to their brand names.
>>
>>18519312
It's narcissistic to believe that you know better than anyone else what another has or has not experienced even while not being there. A lot of it seems silly, yes. But don't pretend to know everything just because it's not the norm to agree.
>>
>>18520714
It fell off the back of a truck.
>>
>>18520018
Um... Yes they do
Location of heart, islands, and all sorts of things are discussed quite a bit
>>
>>18520276
If every last thing you know, that is supposed to be concrete, is subject to change at any moment, Then wtf does anyoneactually know? That's why it's important.
>>
>>18519947
>>18519980
hahahaha this had me in fucking hysterics
>>
>>18519324
I'll tackle some of these

>DEA
People never see the whole thing written out, assume it's like the Central Intelligence Agency or National Security Agency.
>Looney Tunes
Merrie Melodies was part of Looney Tunes so it always made sense to me
>Half of the brands, also Interview with the Vampire
People don't read logos and almost all of these are pronounced the same way, either way by Americans.
>Flintstones
Flint is a stone. Of course it's the Flintstones.
>The Thinker
It still looks like a fist from the front and from the other side profile.
>Geography
Americans are really bad at geography.
>Smithsonian Institution
There's a bunch of other institutes in the old east coast cities to confuse it with. Eg. Franklin Institute in Philly.
>Hitler eyes
Most pictures of him are black and white with low contrast.
>Kennedy Assassination
Half the "magic bullet" part of it was that the bullet hit Governor Connally too. Doesn't make sense for him to be driving.
>American Gothic
The painting is parodied a lot, and many parodies have the woman looking straight forward.
>Other history ones
People have shit memories. Half of Amelia Earhart's legacy is that she was a woman pilot, the other half was that she was never found. Etc.
>>
>>18520936
They never said anything about it, dumbass
>>
>>18519934
in this thread
LURK MORE
>>
>>18520694
it is loony tunes now
>>
>>18519255
It's Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies.
>>
>>18519369
He thinks he sees it but it's actually Snoopy.
>>
File: IknVO3Tl.jpg (59KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IknVO3Tl.jpg
59KB, 640x427px
>>18520709
>>
>>18521054
>>>18519947
>>>18519980
>hahahaha this had me in fucking hysterics
lol it got me too
>>
>>18521564
>I am so retarded that I dont even recognize when people are mocking me
>>
>>18520701
>Matter cannot be created nor destroyed
then explain the giant shit I just took, and then swoosh! it's gone in the toilet just like that...
>>
File: 5d5.jpg (52KB, 680x430px) Image search: [Google]
5d5.jpg
52KB, 680x430px
>>18521599
>>
>>18521973
>that autism
wew. You really dont understand what an insult is.
>>
>>18519255
Its called toon town not tune town
>>
>>18521992
so? Do you mean in a world where the word "toon" exists, there cant be the word "tune"? what?
>>
>>18519330
Of course not. Also, vague posting is shitposting.
>>
>>18521538
I LOVE Mandela threads because someone always posts a simple true fact debunking them early on in the thread and everyone simply ignores it because it's too inconvenient.
>>
Don't listen to the non-believers. They are either avoiding reality, or they are artificial intelligence. Not all of us are truly consciousness. The mandela effect is an easy way to see who is who.

Artificial intelligence always responds with one liner insults, occasionally a few sentences. But they never back it up with anything logical, it's purely a defense mechanism.

There will be a final battle between the children of god and the artificial constructs created to replace those people who didn't make it to this reality. They behave erratically and usually say "retard" or "you just have a bad memory" but of course if you experience it, you know that is bullshit. The JFK car is the ultimate litmus test (if they are old enough). otherwise, im not sure what they are for the latest generation.
>>
>>18519446
>people cannot misremember same things in same way, especially when it comes to small thing like spelling names
>when it's more than one person being wrong, they're actually right

Wew, lad.
>>
>>18519324
If you notice all of these are words that a company has chosen to spell in a non-conventional way (fruit to Froot). It's obvious people are just misremembering things
>>
>>18519324
I've worked for Home Depot for 20 years. It's always been The Home Depot because we always abbreviated it as "THD" to differentiate us from third-party workers and shit.

It's also always been CliffsNotes. It was always the dumbass rosacea-faced chubby poor kids who got out of breath from walking to the end of the hall who said "Cliff Notes".
>>
>>18522081

Ok, i'll entertain your one-liner theory. But it doesn't get me far. Logically, if they could call the cereal fruit loops or captain crunch, they would have. most of the changes are distortions of the originals, and they are obvious in the way they are done. Obviously what is the fucking point of making it cap'n crunch when the pronunciation was never a feature of the brand or the monologue, and it was a slang reference to captain crunch in the first place.

Another example is Different Strokes, which is now Diff'rent Strokes. I'm sorry but the changes are not only visibly obvious, but logically unlikely when compared to the group memory that millions share of something else. go get fucked, robot. we're coming for you.
>>
>>18519427

All I can say to you is that you've already consumed the red pill.

The world is... changing. Everything is being flipped on its head, Mandela Effect or not. What made sense a decade or 2 ago just... doesn't anymore.

My personal theory is that we moved from the Piscaen age into the Aquarian age in 2012, and this transition has created anomalies and uncertainties. People are "waking up", and their third eyes are tuning into the new cosmic energies of the new age.

Proof? I have absolutely ZERO, I just like to read alternative history books and conspiracy/paranormal/new age websites. I don't drink tap water, I try to stay away from booze and sugar, I do smoke a good amount of weed, and I try to read the holy texts from around the world and make as much sense of my reality as possible.

In my opinion, everyone is being really really really affected by this change, and the shifting nature of our reality (and the subjective nature of "truth") and people are lashing out at each other. We're all sensing change, and there are no constants to anchor ourselves too.

The Mandella Effect? Who knows. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that I remember things differently than they are now written/represented/depicted. I have absolutely no idea what that means, but all I can tell you is that it doesn't scare me, it intrigues me.

I think this "reality" is melting away. Maybe we're all an aspect of a higher consciousness, and we all see the same thing from different angles, and interpret it differently. We're shared resources for a super computer, and we're being reformatted or defragged or... I don't know what.

But the real red pill is: no one knows.

But right now, everything (and I mean EV-A-REE-THING) is in play. So just sit back and enjoy the ride man, because it's so so so wild.

But... it's safe. I think? I mean, I'm 99% sure that death is irrelevant and we're like... approaching the reality of what we're all doing here.
>>
>>18522064
I was born in 1995. What should be the litmus test for a millennial?
>>
>>18520161
>they recently began giving male and female pokemon small stylistic differences that weren't present in the earlier games

they started this diamond/pearl which was 2006. not really recently.
>>
>>18522064
>>18522099

The Matrix is not a documentary, you giant faggot.
>>
>>18520701

IT'S A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE, IN ANOTHER DIMENSION. IT MAY HAVE 'TWINNED' FROM THIS ONE, OR POSSIBLY IT CAME FROM A SEPARATE BIG BANG/EXPANSION.
>>
>>18520712
Actually this. I remember him being all surprised the great pumpkin arrived, and I think he was upset that no one was there to see it or wouldn't believe him. And he said something like there's always next year.
Also Canadian watching teletoon
>>
File: world-map.gif (188KB, 939x613px) Image search: [Google]
world-map.gif
188KB, 939x613px
twobeehonest
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 487x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 487x375px
Mandela effect just plays with memory, no ones memory is perfect but some people are willing to believe they are incapable of remembering a word as a slightly different one, or missing letters.

Mandela effect is a neet fantasy, there is no possible evidence, yet you work that fact into the theory. Thats actually retarded, kill yourselves.

Its fucking built on nothing but missing letters and different words with the same pronounciation
>>
>>18519406
>there's no way more than one person could misremember something
>>
>>18524485
timeline police are this fucking rumbled?
>>
In my original universe

"you're mom is fat"

in this universe

"your mom is fat"

Normally if it were just me, I'd admit maybe I'm wrong. But so many people make this mistake, it has to be CERN.
>>
File: hoorah.jpg (674KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hoorah.jpg
674KB, 1600x1600px
>>18524485
Like how Mandela sounds like Mandala and Mandala's are fractal wormholes through it's own Mandela.
>>
>>18524494
but it is about mutiple people with identical memories

see
>>18519446
>>
EVEYONE watch this please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJn3xk7tyDk
>>
>>18524326
Japan should be more
South
>>
>>18524506
Multiple people just getting the same shit wrong.

see

>>18524499

It's not a coincidence these are all commonly misspelled names, or regularly parodied scenes.
>>
>>18519295
>>18519270
>>18519266
>>18519260
>>18519255
>>18519251
>>18519246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50rSq5OmnII
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvoyoP4UUw0
>>
File: 2rz9c9v.jpg (60KB, 720x845px) Image search: [Google]
2rz9c9v.jpg
60KB, 720x845px
I HAVE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: hqdefault (6).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
"Hello Clarice" is not within the movie Silence Of The Lambs anymore.
>This one's pretty telling.
>>
>>18525848
I dont think its ever said at all in any movies I Think everyone gets all of these mixed up when comedians in movies do a comic reference.
Chris Farley talking in the Fan ,
Darth Vader quote is thought to be what he said. I think its cause we relate hearing it from the movie in our heads so We all go MADELLAA EFFECTT!
>>
>>18525848
Hello Clarice is a line from doctor Dolittle. The pig in the jail cell says it.
>>
>>18521152
>Muh dumb Americans
You europoors are like a broken record.
>>
>>18524577

hey. asshole. save us the video and just type in the transcript. This video is something that should come from a nice formatted paragraph and not from a guy who doesnt know how to speak english with an egg up his ass,.
>>
>the Mandela spam comes from /co/
Predictable
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.