[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no heaven but the idea of heaven. The task of life is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 22

File: download (10).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
There is no heaven but the idea of heaven. The task of life is to bring its deep conviction about what the world should be into reality. God is a work in-progress. Disgust with the darkness of experience is God thinking through us. He looks at the sordid underbelly of Himself and knows He can do better. Each man must accept his shadow so that the universe at large becomes integrated with its potential for horror.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
The ancients were the first born in this wonder, and felt it populated with gods and spirits, powers pulsing behind the veil of phenomena. The modern is born huddled by the fire of civilization and he does not believe the stories of what slumbers in the darkness anymore. His world is formula, not song. His sun is plasma and not the ark of brilliant spirits. An age is attitude that has become convention.
>>
File: images (17).jpg (9KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
9KB, 270x187px
Woman is the weaver of maya and mother to the inborn ascendant impulse of matter. Captivated by the beauty of form, man is consumed by it. Inspired by the beauty of form, man rises above his longing for the infinite. The vast spaces of becoming consummated in a point. For the great soul, the world is a second womb.
>>
File: cantstumpthestump.png (38KB, 256x171px) Image search: [Google]
cantstumpthestump.png
38KB, 256x171px
dis good, keep going
>>
File: images (18).jpg (4KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
4KB, 276x183px
Art is life from the perspective of consciousness: the banal, the insignificant, the unnecessary shaved from our experience and distilled into a life at its most keening and heartfelt pitch. Yet there is that art that does not shy away from the quiet details of life. The origin of true love and true art: the realization that the transcendent is a seed necessarily concealed in the mouth of the everyday.
>>
File: images (19).jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Christ was the greatest earthly compassion confronted by the greatest earthly suffering. Christ was the question: what is this world that hangs love itself on a cross? Who will take on the burden of creation's inexplicable woundedness? And it was found that the soul that one who would shoulder the darkness of the void will becomes its light.
>>
File: images (20).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
The saints' humility is the humility of the one before the infinite. All discourse is the mediation of names between depths: I do not know exactly what motivates another's hostility towards me, I do not know the reason for this injustice, so I will call it this or that. The Other is not a life-history as rich as mine but a few unsavory labels. Men will not accept the self-justifications of the Other because it leaves them floundering in an abyss, assailed by mystery on all sides. But it is he who does not try to clench the world in his fist that finds it can no longer prick into his flesh.
>>
File: 1484251170905.jpg (5KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
1484251170905.jpg
5KB, 234x230px
>>
File: 1458718762571.jpg (7KB, 326x68px) Image search: [Google]
1458718762571.jpg
7KB, 326x68px
>>18518999
nice trips

be nice though
>>
File: images (21).jpg (6KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
6KB, 273x185px
The male task is the journey towards reconciliation with the desirous element in matter. The phallus either reclaims its creative power or becomes immersed in the hunger for penetration, in a self-destructive yearning for all that compels it. The frustrated sexual energy is the singular flaw of the male. The desire to be lord of form becomes frustrated polluted in an endless circulation unto itself, and this is the source of all deviancy.
>>
Whats with the influx of teens that think they're deep and philosophical?
>>
File: images (22).jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>18519059
The idea that truth must be presented in the level of discourse one is used to or it is no truth at all can only be found in the fool. The wise see the universe even in the storm drain.
>>
>>18519103
But you are the fool. And you are fooling anyone with this foolishness.
>>
File: images (25).jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>>18519111
It is one thing to be numb to a higher altitude of thought, it's another to blame someone else for your gasping for breath.
>>
File: 1482032077296.gif (233KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1482032077296.gif
233KB, 500x533px
I really enjoy this.
You also have a nice way of articulating these ideas.
>>
File: images (24).jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
7KB, 274x184px
The bars, the clubs, drinking, music, dancing, these are the dens of youth's longing for itself, life exulting in the smooth wonder of its flesh. Those that cannot participate retreat into the cerebral, or the escapist. But there are those alienated in body but not in soul, and they are the ones for whom the moment is transformed into a secret and blazing poetry.
>>
File: images (28).jpg (12KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
12KB, 183x275px
The adult looks on the idealism of youth with fondness or disdain. He either remembers what is lost or refuses to accept it, having become propagator of the societal mechanism. Out of his perpetuating action can the suburban love and suburban heartbreak arise. It seems society is a great and dense machine designed for the production of a handful of peak experiences. The rest of us exist in the wake of comets.
>>
>>18518863
That was exceptionally beautiful.

One of my thoughts on possible purpose perfectly described.
>>
File: images (29).jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (29).jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Why is it the sensitive who is usually homosexual, bisexual? Because he is most receptive to the animal heat of bodies, of the particular tenor of life in another self, no matter the form it wears. The Greeks knew true love was not a symmetry of flesh but magnetism of the soul. I love you so that I might participate in the eternal flowering essence that brought you to me as you are.
>>
File: images (26).jpg (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
10KB, 267x189px
Gods are geometries. The melancholy in certain eyes, full lips, trace of a jawline, the way trees score the sky in winter. We were whisked out of vacuum of space into park benches and sunlight. Into forests and convenience stores, favelas and tundras. God is a bottomless joy.
>>
File: images (27).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
What is the most fundamental insight of all saints and mystics? That we exist, that we are privileged to love this Unknown that wears the face of our family and friends.
>>
I love this thread so much.
>>
File: images (30).jpg (7KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
7KB, 185x272px
What was God's answer to Job but man accepting that the pain of the world has no answer in the world? The flesh resists a cure, the earth will not spit back up our sons and daughters, well-meaning friends are as lost as we. What is the transcendent perspective but a soaring on the wings of one's sorrow?
>>
This is literally the kind of stuff 30 years old women post on facebook.
>>
>>18519325
Miss me with that gay shit nigger
>>
File: images (32).jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (32).jpg
10KB, 183x275px
The sigh is an exhalation into silence. Kierkegaard said it is an infinite merit to be able to despair, for it implies the tentative existence of a self. God was the I-saying silence and in the sigh we are His.
>>
File: images (33).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (33).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
If death cannot be reversed then it can be forgotten. Time is the reshaping of the same dust into novel forms. Here was once a father, now the child. There is a solace in the inexhaustibility of being. Death is conquered for the man who knows a child's wonder is no different now than it was in the first morning of the world.
>>
File: images (31).jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
7KB, 276x183px
The ugliness of the world is the ugliness of myself. The earth hungers through me, I am nature's own nerve ganglion, its devouring and singing mouth. Creation begins and ends with "Let there be Light". God bless you all.
>>
>>18519977
shut the fuck up and stop posting thumbnails you retard
you're not deep, you're obnoxious
>>
>>18520000
CHECK
THEM THERE
Q U A D Z
>>
You could've ignored the thread....>>18520000
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.