[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything you read below is only a theory that I have devel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 225794-mars-avalanche.jpg (188KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
225794-mars-avalanche.jpg
188KB, 650x366px
Everything you read below is only a theory that I have developed over several years of independent investigation and personal research:

There is plant life on Mars and it does harbor animal life as well. The elite plan to devastate the Earth and make it uninhabitable for mankind. Only the wealthy, and the elite, along with a contingent of working class, obedient, and politically brainwashed, men and women will accompany them to handle labor and act as servants, and workers, for the elite. A loyal military will also go to Mars in order to provide protection for the elite, and act as security, against any kind of possible mutiny from the worker class.

The reason they will decimate the human population and make Earth uninhabitable (through nuclear means) is to ensure that there is no possibility of a population left behind capable of organizing a resistance or opposing force and making the journey to Mars in pursuit of the elite to hold them responsible and accountable for their many crimes against humanity.

This is the reason for NASA's cover up of Mars. It is why we are led to believe the only other habitable planet it our solar system is incapable of supporting life.

The breakaway civilization on Mars will be the completion of generations of work laid forth by the international bankers organized by the "RED SHIELD" which is actually why Mars is referred to as the "RED PLANET".

Bigelow Aerospace is the private contractor that will be providing transport for the elite and working class to Mars.

https://bigelowaerospace.com/b330/

An in depth view into the Rothschild Dynasty (RED SHIELD).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ

A shorter video explanation of "RED SHIELD".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ

A video of vegetation on mars that is compelling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWQWoaeVOn4

Thanks for reading. Feel free to message me on my YouTube account (MoreTruth) if you have questions.
>>
>>18518681
It's called the RED PLANET because it's red, dumbass.
>>
Note: These video links I have shared are not my "research". My research is based on historical studies revolving around the crusades and groups which came about as a result. It also revolves around the study of ancient Babylonian religions.

It is my belief that these mystery religions which were rediscovered or passed on through the ages contain information about our true origins. And this information is coveted by the elite and used for their benefit.
>>
Elite here. Thank you for exposing us . You re not putting a feet on Mars. Have fun rotting on earth
>>
>>18518951
Neither are you, retard. Nobody's going to be living on Mars because it has 38% Earth gravity. This entire world is full of nothing but idiots. Kill yourselves, all of you.
>>
>>18518681
If the Rothschilds want to fuck off to Mars and quit fucking everything up for everyone on Earth I'm fine with that.
>>
>>18518727
Babby-tier CT.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.