[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does using magic to undo previous magic come with consequences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1353605008191.gif (10KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1353605008191.gif
10KB, 501x585px
Does using magic to undo previous magic come with consequences?

What can be done to counter destiny manipulation, without magic?
>>
>>18518026
Just do your LBRP beforehand and make sure to throw something like "may it harm none" in there and you're golden. Usually.
>>
File: 1469394685293.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469394685293.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
Destiny is infinte, and the cost of changing it is hell.

The adversariee of this place are only powerful because they sacrifice god to themselves at the altar of ego.

It's like fighting over which kid gets their ice cream first.

The manipulator kid isn't gonna have many friends at his funeral 60years from now. On;y vultures who behave like him.

The one who is willing to accept live as it's given, he might not have the last scoop of his favorite flavor, but he also can know that it isn't the last time he willl ever have the opportunity.

This life is a drop in a bucket, compared to infinity, and we all get to experience it together.

Do you wanna be remembered as the guy who butted in line, or the guy who just whined about having to wait?

The best thing is just to accept it all with the grace of the universe, this is how to counter magic, it takes away it's food.

Don't give the impatient any piece of your mind, or they will take all your peace.

The only thing that you can actually lose throughout this time here, is your compassion.

Hold tight to it, because compassion is the strongest force in spirit. Because it can be limitless if you just loosen up, and enjoy the things.
>>
>>18518055
nigger what if spirits corporeate knowing that infinity is long but it always happens so they become the rudest people in life because it's funny to them to hurt each other since it goes on for infinity?
but then why did we all corporeate to begin with and display things like lovely things to each other? just to have fun and show each other our 'good sides?'
but then why is it psychopath assholes control the world and more things than what belongs to them? if nobody knows for sure, then why are they being deliberate jackasses to begin with? some people want physical immortality themselves and i don't see anything necessarily wrong with that, but if everyone is a huge jackass to each other who the fuck would want to live in a world like that with each other forever? and plus if they show that they are like that in life, where nobody knows for sure about anything at all, then why would anyone in the non-corporeal part of existence want to be with those same spirits that were huge fucking pricks in the unknowing state of infinite experience? that would basically be like being immortal and living with a bunch of sociopath assholes forever. but then again if it's the spirit mean thing that happens pre/in/post life, then since the meanest jackasses control the world and more than what belongs to them in life, it's basically the same fucking thing anyway, being forced to live in infinity with the most asshole spirits for eternity. they pretend to be nice when they're really really really not nice. plus they don't show any behavioral changes in life when they have the ability to do so and actually show others, so if that's any indication of infinite existence, then it's more shit on the shit sundae of assholes because they have no reason to change after they're out of their physical bodies too. man it sucks, i used to think the world and life itself was just inherently loving but all that has been shot to hell.
i hate u scamers.
>>
File: uncle.png (109KB, 221x219px) Image search: [Google]
uncle.png
109KB, 221x219px
>"MAGIC MUST DEFEAT MAGIC JACKIE"
>>
>>18518026
the term magic is too broad of a term to answer your question OP

some forms have a penalty for failure yes which if you undo it its failure but since magic isnt common place you can pretty much bank on it being some half assed self actualization that manifested and thus no penalty
>>
File: lol.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
2MB, 286x400px
>>18518099
You seem upset, did you incarnate to be upset?
I mean if you really want to fight sociopathy, then help bring back dueling as a gentlemanly pastime.

Getting upset at these people only gives them more fun.
Just ignore them, and with your piece, place it where you wanna, for the next time.

You are setting up your next moves in this game with every thought. Is it a good idea for an armadillo to rollup up when a semi is charging at it?

No it isn't.

But is it bad for a soul of an armadillo to be liberated from it's body? We don't know, but we know that armadillos and armadillo-like things will happen as they have happened in the past with glyptodons and such.

You create reason by living, any reason., you want.

You are creating a reason why you are unhappy and others are more happy than you are,
You are losing the wizard battle, and it's going on forever.

Why don't you try and relax?
This isn't the only place that you can exist, and humans aren't the only body-plan. .

And sociopathic dogs don't really exist. only ones who have been denied love.

Sociopathic gods don't exist, only those that haven't been loved yet. We need this dark contrast or we can't see or feel love.

We need to suffer to feel alive, because otherwise we are drowning out everything with the static of it.

Yin and yang, dark and dawn, these aren't duality but a spectrum. A rainbow.
Each color has a specific purpose in the grand art.

Even sociopaths do. Because wit them weare reminded that some life is not worth preserving.
That stuff can break and that negligence can make a shitty world for everything.

Do your work, silly soul, it isn't to bitch, its to love. Love with all of yourself and all of the universe will love you back.

It doesn't happen immediately, but it does change everything, in time.
>>
>>18518151
u just don't know the type of shit i go through on a daily basis. i would love it if it changed, but i can't change it.
>>
>>18518099
wew
lad
>>
>>18518151
i love ths gif
>>
>>18518026
im a master magician only 10th degree in the arcana and i only give private lessons
>>
Magic isn't real kid
>>
>>18518471
O it is why is it so hard to believe?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.