[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arent you glad you didnt kill yourself? God has a plan for everyone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: man+dead+lagos+park[1].jpg (48KB, 360x259px) Image search: [Google]
man+dead+lagos+park[1].jpg
48KB, 360x259px
Arent you glad you didnt kill yourself? God has a plan for everyone, and your was to suffer for years and die alone and if you killed yourself you would have never have experienced god's wonderful plan for you!

Love and Light :)
>>
>>18515501
Keep suicide encouragement OFF /x/
>>
no i'm still mad at my ex for getting my friends to intercept my attempt. been bitter af about it for a while
>>
>>18515506
OP just wants to point out the hypocrisy of the sentiment.
>>
>>18515506

why does /x/ need people to suffer?

what do you wizards gain from it?
>>
>>18515506

you should stop encouraging people with no chance of living a good life to prolong their suffering

you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
Just go post this on b
>>
Creator of Heaven....... and everything ellse.
>>
>>18515501
But I did kill myself yo.
>>
>>18515568

how many homeless people with no hope of a better life does heaven need?
>>
File: 1479038827662.png (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479038827662.png
400KB, 1920x1080px
>>18515501
My life improved substantially when I started worshiping Satan.
Praying to God never helped anything but Satan saved my life.

Hail Satan :)
>>
>>18515501
What if I am like a 'Meh it does not matter if I kill myself now or die old because its just chemisty and everything/anything I do does not matter in a long run' ?
>>
>>18515516
The black mages gain entertainment.
The white mages gain a cause.
The grey mages are busy trying to do other important shit but sometimes come here to watch and learn.
>>
>>18515639
>Arent you glad you didnt kill yourself? God has a plan for everyone, and your was to suffer for years and die alone and if you killed yourself you would have never have experienced god's wonderful plan for you!
>Love and Light :)

What good does that do?
>>
>>18515665

so its true, you special wizards are evil
>>
Killing myself tonight any suggestions ?
>>
>>18515984
Don't leave a mess.
>>
>>18515984
Get a bottle of hard booze and fall asleep outside
Best way
>>
>>18515984
find someone who deserves to die and use your life to make the world a better place by taking out the trash along with you.

Also dont kill yourself.
>>
HAIL SATIN 636
>>
>>18515501
I keep thinking about it. That thought, that relief is just one pull of the trigger away.

I fight this feeling all the time. I push it away. I shout it down. I smoke another joint to forget. Nothing really makes it go away.

If I end up committing suicide in the end I will be really upset I gave in after making myself miserable trying to be happy and didn't kill myself when I was a teenager.
>>
>>18515501
Life just feels so bleak. If Trump had lost I probably wouldn't be typing this right now.
>>
File: yarx.jpg (81KB, 700x521px) Image search: [Google]
yarx.jpg
81KB, 700x521px
>>
File: Background-gifs-57.gif (998KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Background-gifs-57.gif
998KB, 500x213px
>>
My favorite is seeing really old mentally retarded hobos, who live on the streets and eat dog poop, start immediately thanking god when you give them a few dollars for beer.
They lived their whole lives a stupid scumbags while worshipping a false religion, they choose to live in poverty, they probably blame the "devil" for all their bad luck and stupid daily decisions. That or they just have naturally low iq. Give a stupid retard enough time and he will end up as a failure hobo with great success, and thank Jesus for every second of it too instead of choosing to working a job.
>>
>>18517727

this is a perfect example right here

give these special /x/ wizards enough time and they reveal their true nature

what I dont understand is that when they are asked if they feed off of humanity's suffering they still just wont outright admit it
>>
>>18517727
If you were trying to make a point it's lost in your garbled, drunken teen writing style.
>>
>>18517735
What about all those men suffering in the US prisons? Did you know that religious people all score very low on IQ tests?
Did you also know that people in prison also all score low on IQ tests?
Now for the kicker, did you know that 99% of all those in US prisons are all devoutly Religious? Yep, most people in prison are Christians! Look that fact up yourself.
Stinkin ignorant liberals.
>>
File: 22354_slide.jpg (86KB, 1101x824px) Image search: [Google]
22354_slide.jpg
86KB, 1101x824px
>>18517740
Did you know 97.6% of all statistics cited on the Internet are made up on the spot?
>>
>>18517738
You are such a saint. You can type a few words on the internets and click a thumbsup on a help a hobo pic, but you don't invite these hobos to live in your house. You don't make any effort to bring a starving filthy old man to sleep in your bed while you sleep on the floor, that would be the Christian thing to do right? He will thank Jesus Christ and God all day if you do that for him.
Hypocrites.
>>
>>18517742
>Did you know 97.6% of all statistics cited on the Internet are made up on the spot?
Derp derp I ignore real statistcal facts for credited sources even with the power of the internet at my finger tips derp derp. Blacks children have the exact same intelligence as any other black children and all black adults are capable rocket scientists and medical doctors herp derp. I will ignore 100s of years of published research and the 10s of 1000s of daily news reports because them media is racist derp.
>>
>Religion claims most people in the world knowingly are of the devil
>smiling hypocrites go to churches in droves
>bible claims evil people will change the faith
>the meaning of baal is lord
rly makes u think
>>
>>18517740
>>18517751
>Bro, the religious are less intelligent
>Ignores statistics linking Ashkenaz tribe to a standard IQ of 115-120
>>
>>18517727

If only you weren't a classist sociopath who will ironically find out how it sucks to be poor.
>>
>>18517797
>If only you weren't a classist sociopath who will ironically find out how it sucks to be poor.
It is supposed to suck, it is motivation, a drive for change. Some people just refuse to change in any shape or form, they literally believe they can coast until God gives them a million dollars and then they will be finally happy. Always the instant big bucks instead of hard work, smart spending, and saving. Liberals don't care, they will just tax as much as they can because it is always easy to spend other peoples money in the most ineffective ways, as long as they get a piece.
>>
>>18515501
>Aren't you glad you didn't kill yourself?

Suck a fat dick, I've failed everything and my only reason to live is to fight the demiurge in the firmament after I die

Fuck you all
>>
>>18517785
Jews do some massive inbreeding, they do it with purpose, they are indeed very smart, Israel has the highest Dr. per capita in the world. But the inbreeding also has some negative effects, they have rare disorders and defects that are only found in Jews.
Did you know to become a citizen of Israel, the land of Jews, you have to get your blood analyzed to verify that you have Jewish blood in you?
In the USA, they change their names and get plastic surgery on their noses. Super sneaky. Sounds crazy like it is lies, but do a search yourself, it is all truth.
>>
File: 3 - 1.png (12KB, 668x460px) Image search: [Google]
3 - 1.png
12KB, 668x460px
>>18517843
You're seriously stupid.
>>
>>18517826

So ironically you're resorting the very same sort of mentality you're criticising.
>>
>>18518079
>So ironically you're resorting the very same sort of mentality you're criticising.
We are to criticize bad behavior, and the people who happen to be hobos are the epitome of bad behavior. Lazy rotten scoundrels. So a rapist murderer child molester blows on his money on drugs and is now living on the streets, let's pity him and anyone who dares criticize him should be condemned. Not all hobos are retards, give them and chance and they will be back on their feet surely, but a criminal hobo a chance, they will rob rape and steal from you and be right back on the streets. Fuck them and fuck all the nerds who defend them.
>>
>>18515501
sounds like you're scared of me or something
>>
>>18515501
>i-it's god's fault!!
free will ;^)
>>
>>18516683
>I will be really upset I gave in
No, you'll be dead. You won't be around to be upset with your choice.
>>
>>18518601
>Free will
>All-knowing god
Choose one (1)
You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>18518631
>god is bound by my rules
>i can understand god
puny human
>>
>>18518703
If the choice is determined in advance, you never actually had one to begin with, an illusion of choice at best.
Don't give me that "MUH MYSTERIOUS WAYS!" bullshit.
>>
>>18518775
This. Saying "Well, God's beyond our understanding!" and leaving it at that whenever someone points out something that's contradictory or doesn't make sense just REEKS of desperate cop-out.
>>
>>18518775
you can get both if god knows what would result from both options that you get to chose from.
basically, use the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics to resolve this one.
ultimately though, that sort of omniscience is kind of pointless.
moreover, it does eliminate the possibility of the omniscient being itself having free will.
>>
>>18518631
>Choose one (1)
>You can't have it both ways.
God doesn't want robots, so even he doesn't know what you will do. But he does already know the future and knows who will be in heaven and those who will be in hell. God loves you and needs your soul in heaven badly, he loves you so much he killed his only son Jesus Christ to save you. You must repent or else you will burn in hell. Amen.
>>
>>18518703
You can't have every decision you'll ever make be predestined and have free will at the same time, doesn't matter how much you try to handwave it with "mysterious ways."
>>
>>18515501
Well his plan sucks
>>
>>18518792
>even he doesn't know what you will do.
>But he does already know the future and knows who will be in heaven and those who will be in hell.
>doesn't know what you'll do
>already knows the future
Which is it?
>>
>>18515501
no OP
its called getting a grip and stopping being such an enormous pussy
>>
>>18518792
>Doesn't know what actions you'll take
>But knows in advance whether you get paradise or eternal nightmarish torture
>>
>>18518803
"Genesis 2:16-17
And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

See, it is Adam and Eves fault, they created evil and sin and now all of mankind has to may for it, that is why you must give your life to Jesus Christ because all other religions are false and fake. It even says so in the 10 commandments. Jesus didn't have to die to save you, but HE CHOSE to die for you and save your soul, he loves you that much. No other human would ever die for another like that, but that is why God have you a chance to choose, you need faith in Jesus or you will burn in hell.
"Romans 6:23 ESV / 295 helpful votes
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. "

Now don't you want to live forever? You can either serve Jesus our Lord in heaven, or else you can be ignorant and burn, it is an easy choice. I will pray for your soul.
>>
>>18518825
I don't kneel before tyrants, sorry.
>>
>>18518825
If he really cared, he wouldn't need to create a loophole by sacrificing himself to himself.
>>
>>18518825
>because all other religions are false and fake.
And SURELY, no other religions state exactly the same thing. Never ever.
>>
>>18515577

not all homeless people want a different life
>>
>>18517740

http://www.randalolson.com/2014/08/24/the-myth-of-the-smarter-atheist/
>>
File: 18549204398_74d3c33091.jpg (139KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
18549204398_74d3c33091.jpg
139KB, 500x500px
>>
either god isn't real or we live in a world where he allows the gays to exist, you pick reality you prefer.
>>
Thanks God. Too bad I sold my soul for guitar skills to impress some stupid girl. Turns out she's a sociopath and now I'm back to square one. Not worth it.
>>
>>18515501
Suicide has one of the worst karmic repercussions possible

Not only are you wasting a precious human rebirth by cutting it short, you are also taking a life which is almost a guaranteed rebirth into a hell-realm.

Suicide isn't a way out, it only makes things infinitely worse. Enlightenment is the only true escape
>>
U are dump has fuck who will kille there own self u will
>>
>>18515555
pain is not bad
pleasure is not good

just another biological compass
>>
>>18518825
Thank you for saying this. Sadly I am to tired to join a flame war but it makes me happy that someone is an actually Christian/catholic (sorry if I'm wrong) and not one of those faggot-hating people. They have the wrong idea altogether.
>>
>>18515577
>how many homeless people with no hope of a better life does heaven need?

That is why we need to let the homeless people die, that way they can go straight to heaven, it is much better than being on earth. Grace the hobos with the gift of death. God sent the freezer weather to finish them off, who are we to judge the power of God, he controls the weather.
>>
no matter what goal a fairy tale would have despite not existing, in the end, everything is worthless. Suicide is an easy way to quit this boring sandbox realm. Not encouraging it though.
>>
>>18515501
Kys lmfao
>>
File: 1471169295598.jpg (29KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1471169295598.jpg
29KB, 736x736px
>>18515501
God's purpose for me is to cleanse the Human Species. He never said j can't kill humans for the heck of it. Just thst I'll go to hell. But who cares, people like you deserve to die anyway.
>>
>>18520377
>quit this boring sandbox realm
you sound emotional
>>
>>18518601
yeah, because we can free will our way into not feeling hunger or into not needing shelter and/or resources.
>>
>>18518806
>its called getting a grip and stopping being such an enormous pussy

in other words,
stop caring about anyone else, and do anything necessary to get your way with no regard for others.
fuck everyone literally, and metaphorical, impose your will.
if someone doesn't like this. fuck em even harder.
>>
>>18518825
>You can either serve Jesus our Lord in heaven, or else you can be ignorant and burn,

you can either serve my son which I made by sticking my dick in a married virgin or I will burn u alive with a ww2 flamethrower? its an easy choice,bruh.

see how stupid you look?
>>
>>18519953
>>18515577

suicidals don't go to heaven I'm not even christian but get your info straight at least
>>
i once tried to hang myself from my ceiling fan
turns out unlike in movies most of those things cant support a human's weight
the fan fell on me and gave me a concussion

not really happy that i lived but its always a fun story
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.