[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if i told you there were others like you. others that wish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: is it working.png (199KB, 406x355px) Image search: [Google]
is it working.png
199KB, 406x355px
what if i told you there were others like you.
others that wish to glimpse the edge of the abyss, into the darkness of which not even a thought can be had.
those that wish to share that which only they can think, but can be understood if shared by them.
some of whom can never believe the words of another, because the only thoughts they know is their own.
those who know intimately the exterior, primordial force, who within themselves created infinity, finity, constancy and change.
discord.gg/B5VpgCe is where those people are.
for talks about:gnostic systems, greys/reptilians, "fictional" magic systems and crossover mechanics"comparative magic", government, thought, as well as any stories or art that you yourself create.
but, this thread has nothing to do with that, this is a thread for TIME LOOP DISCUSSION.

problem A: you are a copilot sitting in your spaceship, in the hanger and your pilot has left to take a leak/file the flight plan, on the console is a large red button, that your pilot has told you never to touch, no matter what, ever. you are taking a sip of drink held in a cup you have been holding, you finish it and you put it down on the console, hitting the button.
you are excited about the trip, staring blankly out the windshield monitor as you pick up your cup and your pilot steps out of the ship.

1: what does the button do
2: why is it on the ship [even if it isn't quite working properly]
3: when will "it" stop, what would it take for it to stop.
>>
>>18514586
It opens the exhaust port that emergency empties the fuel supply in the form of pressure jets.
It is there in case the ship has problems with something jamming the fuel tank or a severe pressure change happens.
It would stop after pressing it again. If that fails one would have close it manually from an interior pressure valve. Failing that one would have to exit the ship to fix it manually.

Also. I know your English Paper is hard OP but we luv you :D
>>
>>18514586
The button turns itself off.
It is there as a test.
It already stopped.
>>
File: 1477618235493.png (446KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1477618235493.png
446KB, 500x571px
>>18514614
what the fuck is this shit.
>you ignored the time loop
>something clogging the fuel? just lose it all

>>18514632

when you pick up the cup at the end, it is full again, and you havent had anything to drink yet. should have said that.

basically, you hit the button with the cup, and it goes back to you picking up the cup.
>>
clearly when you piss it ends up in the cup
>>
>>18514586
>The button pushes you.
>To avoid hitting Icebergs.
>By not pushing it again.
>>
>>18514688
>there is no spaceship
>its all in your head
>BWAAAA BWAAA
>beee
>BWAAAA
>>
>>18514688
but when you press it, you dont remember you pressed it, and do the same thing over.
>>
what if the buttons not really real
>>
>>18514586
it'll only stop when no one pushes the button
>>
>>18515446
pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>18514586
>some of whom can never believe the words of another, because the only thoughts they know is their own.
So, /pol/?
>>
>>18514586

It turns on the pilot area heating/cooling fans, which have a high-pitched whirr and sound, to the pilot, like nails on a chalkboard.
It's to keep pilots cool (therm-wise) if they are anxious; less sweat and overheating = less feedback into an anxiety loop.
"It", ie the fan, stops when the pilot reaches over, hits the red button, and says, "WHAT did I JUST tell you?"
>>
>>18516405
no, /pol/ is a bannable offense there.
>>
>>18515037
what if you're not really real
>>
>>18518391
im not real.
>>
File: winter-chan8.png (351KB, 627x951px) Image search: [Google]
winter-chan8.png
351KB, 627x951px
>>18518436
are you an integer at least
>>
>>18519470
everything is merely a rotation of the only thing that exists.
>>
These chats never last. Third(?) try is the charm.
>>
It's the cup.
Causing all the problems.
Gotta lose it somehow.
>>
File: tumblr_niq1rmg0oX1qhvucpo1_250.gif (1MB, 245x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niq1rmg0oX1qhvucpo1_250.gif
1MB, 245x270px
>>18519644
but the grail, the grail.
may never fail.
the map, the trap.
stuck forever.
return to source.
with no remorse,
there is no turning back now.
>>
>>18519513
everything is a rotating meme
>>
>>18522549
precisely, thats how quantum bits contain literally everything without changing the size of the interpreted data.
>>
I don't wanna look into the abyss I wanna smoke a blunt and bump biggie.
>>
>>18522633
then theres room for you too, just hang out and talk about ANIME or what them ayy lmaos might be up to.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.