[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I summon my guardian angel or an archangel? I need help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2480.jpg (89KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2480.jpg
89KB, 550x535px
How do I summon my guardian angel or an archangel? I need help. I want to kill myself. Life is hard and I need guidance and answers.
>>
>>18514027
Just kill yourself
>>
>>18514027
Sounds like you already know how, you want to kill yourself but you know you need guidance. Trust yourself friendo, make the changes you want
>>
Fun Fact: You can safely skip any thread that uses a frog image as it will be unfailingly stupid.
>>
File: Mage.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mage.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>18514027

---------------------------
Go to a place where nothing grows. Where sunlight bathes the barren stones.
Where peace and quiet make a sound.
Here is where angels can be found.
The prayer you utter to God on high.
Will be heard from earth to sky.
The smiling Angels hear your voice.
In all in life you have a choice.
Here they speak and you rejoice.

---------------------------

Ask for the one who guards your name OP.
>>
>>18514121
You're my favorite roleplayer.
>>
>>18514027
Talking about how you feel is absolutely critical with depression even if you sound like a broken record. Perspective is also critical, look at people worse off than you who have pulled it together.
Finding someone to speak with can be the most challenging thing even looking among therapists.
Consider going to church or getting involved in some other group because a sense of community will help immensely and a sense of duty to a community might just cure you.

>Talking, preferably with a professional so you can be diagnosed if you have a deficiency.
>Blood work
>Perspective
>Community
>Duty

However you achieve these things it doesn't matter but that is the path as I have found it so far. It's a lot easier to be strong for others than for yourself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.