[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"UFO Crash In Peru" - Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 23

File: Jonathan Weygandt.jpg (210KB, 1419x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan Weygandt.jpg
210KB, 1419x900px
Testimony of Lance Corporal John Weygandt

THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT
https://youtu.be/SU8alQ3Daaw

October 2000

Lance Corporal John Weygandt enlisted in the Marine Corp in 1994. Stationed in Peru to provide
perimeter security to a supposed drug-traffic radar installation, one night he and two other Sergeants were
told to secure a possible crash site in the forest. When they arrived they saw a 20-meter egg-shaped UFO
buried in the side of a gorge. He was called back from the craft, arrested, handcuffed and threatened and
abusively interrogated. One of the men told him that the interrogators basically did what they wanted and
that they were not under Constitutional law. Weygandt believes that this UFO was shot down by a
HAWK missile.

Dr. Steven Greer

I enlisted in the Marine Corp under the delayed entry program in July of 1994 while still in high
school. I enlisted, of course, in a delayed entry for a year or so. I went to boot camp on the 18th of June. I
graduated 8 September 1995.

I was on guard duty that night so I was already up and it was my shift. So we got up at about 3:00 or
4:00 in the morning and headed out with about five or six hummers. We drove to where we needed to go
and from there we had to hump through the bush. So we got there at about 6:00 or 7:00, just when it
started to get light.

Well, we found the area real easy because there was a huge gash in the land where something had
crashed. It didn’t break anything- I don’t know if you have ever been to a crash site where you had trees
and they had just broken like in half. Everything was burned and it was like something had almost cut
warm butter with a knife. It was like something on fire or had some kind of energy like a laser had cut it.
It was really strange. Anyway, I was in the front with Sergeant Allen and Sergeant Atkinson. And we
were ten or twenty meters ahead of everyone else. We all had maps and radios and compasses so we
wouldn’t get lost.
>>
File: TR3-B.jpg (13KB, 236x246px) Image search: [Google]
TR3-B.jpg
13KB, 236x246px
We were the first ones to see this thing. It had gone up the hill and then off in the side of the ravine
and ridge. This is about a 200-foot ridge, at least -Solid rock. It was buried in the side of a cliff.
Anyway, we didn’t go straight up, we went to the left and walked up to the top of the ridge and that is
when we saw the craft.
>>
File: TR3-B Outside.jpg (82KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
TR3-B Outside.jpg
82KB, 580x435px
This was a huge ship. And when I first saw it I was scared. It scared the heck out of me. I didn’t
know what to do. It was really confusing. We all climbed down and it was buried at about a 45-degree
angle in the side of the cliff there at the ridge. This was a steep cliff. It was straight up and down. And it
was dripping a syrup-like liquid. It was everywhere. And it was greenish-purple and it kind of fluctuated.
You would look at it one time and then you would look at it again and it was almost like it was alive and
changing but every time that you looked at it you saw a different shade of greenish-purple.
>>
File: TR3-B Vector Thrusts.jpg (70KB, 573x417px) Image search: [Google]
TR3-B Vector Thrusts.jpg
70KB, 573x417px
There was one light on the ship that slowly went around. And the machine, I could hear it because it
was still functioning and it had like a hum to it. It was like a bass, like say if you unplugged an amp from
a guitar, that kind of deep sound and it kind of fluctuated and then finally it just cut off and everything just
seemed to stop.
>>
File: 10kparticles.jpg (346KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
10kparticles.jpg
346KB, 720x486px
When I was looking at the craft, it was buried so I could see the back of it and there were these large
things that looked liked vents, sort of like a fish gill on the back. I couldn’t see around the other side and I
guess that it was the same way on the other side. Again, this liquid that had come out of the ship got on
my cammies and it discolored them and ate them almost like acid. It ate some of the hair off my arms- I
didn’t know that until later on

https://youtu.be/lKG1d7YMqoM
>>
File: Hatches.jpg (22KB, 580x289px) Image search: [Google]
Hatches.jpg
22KB, 580x289px
I was down there with the ship. There were three holes in it. I assumed that they were hatches but
there was no way to tell. They were not flush with the main body of the craft. They were, I don’t know, a
few inches below. I knew that there was one on top because you could slightly see it. I don’t know about
the other side. There was another hatch the same width and diameter of the top hatch and it was kind of
crooked to the side and it was half open. I didn’t see any lights or anything coming out of it but I felt
this… presence

youtu.be/Bfy_ZpDKNgQ
>>
File: LRAD-Sound-Cannon.jpg (23KB, 229x347px) Image search: [Google]
LRAD-Sound-Cannon.jpg
23KB, 229x347px
It is real strange. I think the creatures calmed me. It was weird and I think they were trying to
communicate with me, like, I guess, telepathically. It is really weird and I don’t believe in any of that
stuff. It is like basically sitting in your car and turning on an a.m. station that is just noise and just turning
it up real high. That is what I heard when I first got in there.

Hear Voices? It May Be an Ad

An A&E Billboard 'Whispers' a Spooky Message Audible Only in Your Head in Push to Promote Its New 'Paranormal' Program

http://adage.com/article/news/hear-voices-ad/122491/

"Who's there? Who's there?" She looked around to find no one in her immediate surroundings. Then the voice said, "It's not your imagination."

youtu.be/myWxwNQfo-8
>>
File: tr3bopused.jpg (45KB, 580x318px) Image search: [Google]
tr3bopused.jpg
45KB, 580x318px
The ship was about ten meters in width and about 20 meters in length, that is just an estimate from
what I remember. But it was huge. It was shaped like something between an egg and a teardrop. It
looked really aerodynamic at least in the shape. I was close enough to make out detail on it but it was not
just smooth. There were bumps and notches and things on it. It was really organic -it was almost like art.
It looked like something that someone made in a shop. It looked like it could have been hand made but
out of what and what materials, I don’t know. Definitely nothing like titanium.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 196x110px
It looked metal but it didn’t have any reflection on it. The sun is shining on it and I could see the
different shades of the craft and it didn’t reflect anything. I guarantee that if I had shone a flashlight on it,
it wouldn’t have reflected it.

youtu.be/voZXdqGQpgU

Alien Technology - Invisibility and MetaMaterials

youtu.be/Pftna34TbJU
>>
File: EG&G_(logo).png (27KB, 250x86px) Image search: [Google]
EG&G_(logo).png
27KB, 250x86px
I wanted to get inside because someone- the creatures I think were calling me to help them.
Everything was going to be all right. I was so mesmerized and into it and suddenly Sergeant Allen and
Sergeant Atkinson were hollering and cussing at me to get the hell out of there.

I think that they were scared and they didn’t want me to get hurt. I don’t know. And they were
real pissed off at me. Basically what happened was after we climbed back up, the DOE, Department of
Energy people were there. They knew about it so I don’t know why we went there still to this day. But
anyway, I was arrested. I had all my gear taken from me by men in black cammies. They had no
nametags. They were older men, probably in their late 30s or 40s. I was at the site probably fifteen or
twenty minutes- we were the first people on the position. Then there were other people. They had
containment suits. They must have just gotten there. I don’t know because we were down in the gorge.
When we climbed up, there were the guys in the black cammies. They took me and put me on a cot that
they had. They had me cuffed, both hands down, and they had my legs tied together with those plastic
fasteners that the police use. They are kind of like cuffs. And they took me in this huge 47 and we took
off.

Alfred O'Donnell, Formerly of EG&G

'Area 51' by Annie Jacobsen NPR

npr.org/2011/05/17/136356848/area-51-uncensored-was-it-ufos-or-the-ussr
>>
And they had hover and fly technology all along

Alfred O’Donnell is nearly 89 years old and he is one of Annie Jacobsen’s key sources about this Roswell crash story “interpretation.” O’Donnell is indeed exactly who he claims to have been. In the early 1950’s he was at the “Nevada Test Site” where atomic bombs were tested regularly. O’Donnell was indeed part of the nucleus of top management and engineers for EG&G- one of our nation’s top defense contractors. Founded as Edgerton, Germeshausen and Grier (EG&G) the company was acquired by URS Corporation some years ago. URS employs over 50,000
>>
theufochronicles.com/2011/05/area-51-book-exposed-secret-source.html

O’Donnell told Jacobsen that “Cyrillic writing” found around a rim area in the craft had led he and his EG&G associates to confirm that the craft was of Soviet origin, so that the story that they were told by their superiors made complete sense.

However, the fact is that the Russians would never have made such alleged “hoax overflights” of the US using anything like “Cyrillic writing” that would reveal the craft’s true Soviet origin. It would defeat the entire purpose of having our people believe that we were being invaded by “aliens” as O’Donnell maintains, like “Orson Welles’ War of the Worlds”- and so O’Donnell should never have found such writing.

It was, rather, placed there by US military intelligence to encourage the belief that it was Russian. And O’Donnell was just 29 in 1951 when he states that he saw all of this at EG&G at Area 51. He was impressionably young, as were his EG&G colleagues. They would go on in their defense contracting careers believing all the while (and repeating late in life) the lie that they had been made to believe that these things were “Russian.”

With the timeframe of the late 1940s and early 1950s (and the fear of Russians, with “War of the Worlds” having aired only 10 years prior) it is easy to understand why O’Donnell and his EG&G colleagues “bought in” to this scenario fed them. Given the “tenor of the times” and the initiation of the Cold War, anything related to the devious Soviets could be believed at that time.

And, tellingly, the “Russian” explanation that had been told by these EG&G retirees reminds one of the famous Kecksburg, PA UFO case of 1965. Some in Government offered the (now discredited) explanation that this crash incident was resultant from a Russian launch as well. That one though was explained away as the crash of an advanced Soviet satellite. Always the Russians…
>>
File: Weygandt.jpg (6KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
Weygandt.jpg
6KB, 262x193px
disclosureproject.org/access/docs/pdf/DisclosureProjectBriefingDocumentNoDocs.pdf

Your question again is how long was I contained or subdued. I don’t know. For about two days I
think. They had a Lieutenant Colonel from the Air Force and he did not identify himself.

“You
have got to sign these papers. You never saw this.” I “don’t exist” and “this situation never happened.”
And if you tell anybody, you will just come up missing.
He was real abrasive. Just a cynical asshole I guess is the best way to put it. They had me segregated
with Air Force personnel for approximately three weeks and after that I was sent back.
At this facility, I saw there were Americans but there were a lot of other nationalities there. There
were Chinese. I think Germans were there. A lot of other people were at this other base. All they did was
take me to an interrogation room.
I sat in there for, I don’t know, fifteen hours with a light. They put this light in my face and they were
yelling at me. I couldn’t readily identify any of these guys but I knew one of them was at the crash site
because I recognized him and he was in black fatigues.

The group, my section was about eight to ten guys but just me, Sergeant Allen and Sergeant Atkinson
saw this ship. We were the only ones that saw it. Now the others saw the crash area where it came
through the jungle. They saw all that. They didn’t go into the ridge. Like I said, we were ten to twenty
meters in front of them and we radioed that we found it and everything was fine. It was in late March,
early April of 1997 when this happened...
When I got back to the US I approached Sergeant Allen about it. He is married and has about one or
two kids and I went to his house on base. He got all upset and threw me out of his house. He said he
didn’t want to talk about it. I guess they scared those guys too. You have got to understand I can’t speak
for the rest of the armed services but in the Marine Corp everything is monolithic
>>
File: 170px-Radar_antenna.jpg (13KB, 170x217px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Radar_antenna.jpg
13KB, 170x217px
I didn’t want to keep my mouth shut about it. I told First Sergeant Powell about it. I don’t think that
he is still there anymore. We are talking three years ago.
There was no debris that I saw but there were big gashes in the rear of the aircraft. What it looked like
is it had been hit with maybe a surface to air missile.

This is what I think happened. We shot it down. The other guys [at the radar facility] knew it was
flying. I knew that these aircraft were flying because I had been in the Command Center there at the radar
installation and I heard a couple of women there in the Air Force talking about aircraft flying in and out of
the atmosphere at mach ten plus. So these aircraft were flying around there. They would reenter the
atmosphere. I believe that the higher ups knew it was flying in the area.

Basically, the radar was sitting on a hill and it rotates. There is a command bunker that was built
under the Earth. It looks like Star Wars in there. It is totally air-conditioned. It is really nice. There are
computers and they have the control panels that control the radar and I guess they are linked to other sites
and get other data coming in.
Well, one night I was in there checking people going in and out. They have ID’s and I would check
them. So these two girls came walking out and they were talking, “Well, we have these aircraft flying
again.” And the other girl said, “Yeah, they are coming in and out of the atmosphere.” And they log all
these flights coming in. Later a man comes and gets the logbooks and I had to sign off for him to take all
that.
When you have objects that reenter the atmosphere and then stop on a dime and then turn around and
go exactly the opposite direction -- that is kind of strange. Meteors don’t do that.
>>
File: Weygandt Testimony.jpg (7KB, 236x147px) Image search: [Google]
Weygandt Testimony.jpg
7KB, 236x147px
Is this something that was rare or something that was happening all the time?

Oh, this was happening all the time. There were about three or four instances where I was on
duty there that the same Air Force Officer came in there to get the log books. So these craft were tracked
from this particular radar and were logged in. I guess the reason they were taking them is that they didn’t
want people to know that they were tracking these craft. I am just assuming that.
So I think they knew this craft was coming in. We can’t identify it. It is violating airspace here. They
could have radioed the Peruvians and said to take them out and they shot them down. I am confident that
when I saw the aircraft, it had been hit by something. Something had taken it out.
I am not doing this to make money or publicity or anything but I think it needs to be told. I think that
people need to hear it. Whether they agree with me or not is of no consequence.

I wondered if those facilities were built for the
intent to track UFO’s or other objects and their cover was there to track drug aircraft. I don’t know, but
from what I understand they were doing a whole lot more than just tracking drug aircraft. They had laser
range finders and all kinds of high tech stuff that I have never seen before. I couldn’t really explain it.
They [the laser range finders] looked like big telescopes but they had them in a bunker and it was able to
rise up and zoom around- Just a bunch of weird stuff.
The base I was taken to was definitely something like NATO or some multinational deal. I keep
going back and really thinking about that. Why are all these guys here? Why would the Chinese be
concerned with drugs being smuggled into the states? I know for a fact that our government is the one that
is importing drugs. I think that this Command Center was permanent. This thing has been in operation
for while…
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 254x198px
At the crash site there were about thirty of those guys with hazard suits on, at least. They marched
right by me as I was being taken away. They were marching to get down the cliff. I guess they were there
to check this thing out. I think they went in there and they took everything out and they shipped it back
home.

The behavior of these people was like this is routine and these guys were squared away. They knew
exactly what they were doing. They had been trained to do this stuff before. That was the atmosphere:
professional, cold, unassuming nature. We are here to do a job. Get the fuck out of our way is basically
the attitude.

These different agencies are on their own. They don’t obey the law. They are rogue. Do I think that
this is a project that goes up through the government and everyone has a piece in it? No. I think these
guys operate on their own and no one knows what they do. It is so easy to do today. And there is no
oversight, no control. They just do whatever they want.

There may be guys up there that know about it but they are
not going to say anything. If they say anything, they are through.
>>
File: Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg (200KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg
200KB, 600x600px
Posting in a Greer thread
>>
File: Eugene Podkletnov.jpg (39KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eugene Podkletnov.jpg
39KB, 800x600px
wired.com/1998/03/antigravity/

Skeptics had a field day when a scientist claimed in 1996 that gravity could be negated. Now his findings are being investigated in laboratories worldwide.

In 1996, Russian émigré scientist Eugene Podkletnov was about to publish a peer-reviewed article in the respected British Journal of Physics-D – proving, he claimed, that gravity could be negated.

Then a London newspaper publicized his conclusions, and the skeptics had a field day. Everyone knew you couldn't mess with the law of gravity – Einstein himself had said so.

Podkletnov withdrew the article.
His university evicted him.
He retreated from the public eye.

But the controversy hasn't gone away, as his findings began to be investigated in laboratories around the world. Including one owned by NASA.

Now, as Charles Platt discovers, Eugene Podkletnov is back

youtu.be/AgyAFElQZcU
>>
File: anti_gravity_gra2300.gif (15KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
anti_gravity_gra2300.gif
15KB, 300x280px
Boeing tries to defy gravity

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2157975.stm

1. Solenoids create magnetic field
2. Spinning, super-conducting ceramic ring
3. Liquid Nitrogen acts as coolant
4. Dr Podkletnov claims weight can be reduced by 2% (1kg=980g)

Researchers at the world's largest aircraft maker, Boeing, are using the work of a controversial Russian scientist to try to create a device that will defy gravity.
The company is examining an experiment by Yevgeny Podkletnov, who claims to have developed a device which can shield objects from the Earth's pull.
The project is being run by the top-secret Phantom Works in Seattle, the part of the company which handles Boeing's most sensitive programmes.

The head of the Phantom Works, George Muellner, told the security analysis journal Jane's Defence Weekly that the science appeared to be valid and plausible.

Dr Podkletnov claims to have countered the effects of gravity in an experiment at the Tampere University of Technology in Finland in 1992.

The scientist says he found that objects above a superconducting ceramic disc rotating over powerful electromagnets lost weight.

The reduction in gravity was small, about 2%, but the implications - for example, in terms of cutting the energy needed for a plane to fly - were immense.

.youtu.be/JHN-yuRGGQM
>>
File: Ning Li.jpg (6KB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
Ning Li.jpg
6KB, 213x160px
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ning_Li_(physicist)

Ning Li is an American scientist known for her controversial claims about anti-gravity devices. She worked as a physicist at the Center for Space Plasma and Aeronomic Research, University of Alabama in Huntsville, in the 1990s. In 1999, she left the university to form a company, AC Gravity, LLC, to continue anti-gravity research.

In a series of papers co-authored with fellow university physicist Douglas Torr and published between 1991 and 1993, she claimed a practical way to produce anti-gravity effects. She claimed that an anti-gravity effect could be produced by rotating ions creating a gravitomagnetic field perpendicular to their spin axis. In her theory, if a large number of ions could be aligned, (in a Bose–Einstein condensate) the resulting effect would be a very strong gravitomagnetic field producing a strong repulsive force. The alignment may be possible by trapping superconductor ions in a lattice structure in a high-temperature superconducting disc. Li claimed that experimental results confirmed her theories

Li is reported to have left the University of Alabama in 1999 to found the company AC Gravity LLC. AC Gravity was awarded a U.S. DOD grant for $448,970 in 2001 to continue anti-gravity research. The grant period ended in 2002 but no results from this research were ever made public. Although no evidence exists that the company ever performed any other work, as of 2014, AC Gravity still remains listed as an "existent" business

themarysue.com/geek-girls-guide-to-antigravity-conspiracies/
>>
File: mothra-300x161.jpg (35KB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
mothra-300x161.jpg
35KB, 300x161px
>>
File: Geordi_La_Forge_2368.jpg (284KB, 711x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Geordi_La_Forge_2368.jpg
284KB, 711x1080px
>>18513115
>gravitomagnetic field
>>
>>18513115
I think there are possibilites for gravity shit atsome point in the future. Everything I've seen on this looks dodge tho, but Podkletnov seemed sincere and did not deserve the shit he got.
>>
>>18513115

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzZy1Aqleno
>>
>>18513124
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>18514805
Greer believed that a moth picture was an alien.

Not an argument by the way.
>>
File: 68132118 .jpg (145KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
68132118 .jpg
145KB, 600x630px
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.