[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coast to Coat am listening thread Tonight subject: Planet /

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 47

File: MR STEAL YOUR SHOW.jpg (67KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
MR STEAL YOUR SHOW.jpg
67KB, 506x900px
Coast to Coat am listening thread

Tonight subject: Planet /x/ research / "open" lines

Author, publisher, and producer Marshall Masters updates his Planet X and ancient prophecy research, detailing evidence which he believes points to a constellation of objects behind the sun, in the southern sky. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

http://tunein.com/radio/Talk-Radio-AM-640-s31152/
>>
Only 5 more hours until the show starts
>>
File: noory.jpg (41KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
noory.jpg
41KB, 500x485px
>>
>>18511962
shit hes definitely fucked the ones mom
>>
Oh boy. Here we go again.
>>
>>18511870
This thread is a blunt promotion of a commercial radio program and should not be allowed o /x/.
Coast to Coast can pay for the privilege to advertise their content on /x/ since Coast to Coast is a commercial radio making lot's of money from selling adds on their program. jj
>>
>>18512091
fucking ma ya te
>>
>>18512091
>jj
^^^
this
>>
you guys r'just using these threads to pollute /x/ with garbage
go back to bellgrab
>>
>>18512091
Shut the fuck up loser, what you need to do is make a paranormaldate.com account and get laid
>>
>>18512309
/x/ already sucks
>>
>>18512312
This thread has nothing to do with /x/
It's a promo for commercial radio show
fuck off with this garbage from here

>>18512314
don't come here in that case loser
>>
has anyone seen kiri? she's bae
>>
>>18512362
Fuck you, Sandra.
>>
Remember theONE, all your vile and threatening posts about Art Bell have been recorded forever by the archives and there is nothing you can do it about it.
>>
>>18512366
? kiri is my girlfriendo
>>
i too hope art bell dies.
make sure you are archiving this post
>>
>>18512347
go back to your retarded tarot cards / cartoons that scared you as child retard threads you paranormie. coast threads aren't little roleplayer babbies
>>
>>18512426
you must be paid shill for Coast to coast and George noory helping them to promote the show for free on /x/
>>
>>18512444
>im a paid shill
>helping them promote the show FOR FREE
well which is it, fuckwit?
>>
>>18512444
you have problem with understanding basic English so you are a moron on top of if

do you guys know when art bell is going to die

it's taking so long waiting and waiting
>>
>>18512461
>do you guys know when art bell is going to die

all we know is before his new kid turns 10
>>
>>18512528
yes i remember reading that jesusjuice predicted that as well
>>
>>18512547

jj is a prophet, praise jj
>>
File: pepe_pc.png (127KB, 486x456px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_pc.png
127KB, 486x456px
>>18512309
The fastest way to get these threads nuked is to speculate on the death of Art's wife and his actions during the event.
>>
>>18512557

Art lurks /x/ and /e/
>>
>>18512557
well there are very solid rumors that Art indeed helped Ramona not to find her inhaler when she was under severe asthma attack
but apparently he was sleeping at the time so who knows what his real involvement in her death was
I think he is guilty
>>
Does Hoaxland's show still air?
>>
>>18512663
no
>>
>>18512663
not any more because he was speculating that Art Bell had something to do with Ramona's death in the motorhome when she had asthma attack.
>>
>>18512667
Has he come crawling back to Noory yet?
>>
How long til it starts? It's just a pre recorded program right now. Will the live one cut in automatically?
>>
>>18512673
no because Hoaxland doesn't like Noory when he speculates on air that Art Bell was involved in Ramona's death many Coast to coast listeners believe that Art is guilty.
>>
>>18512687
It starts at 1AM EST
>>
ambiguous genitalia hermaphrodite is the topic tonight
>>
>>18512577

gnooryblows is right. Art basically caused her death.
>>
>>18512712
yeah i don't know how you can't hear the sound of someone FUCKING DYING in your house in the middle of the desert
>>
>>18512712
>ambiguous genitalia hermaphrodite
do you think Art caused his wife Ramon's death by accident or it was planned
>>
>>18512743
it wasn't in Art's house he took Ramona on a strange short vacation trip in his motorhome
he didn't want to have dead body in his house to remind him of what he did to her
>>
App is bullshit. It's just an old show. Am I supposed to believe the live show just cuts in? There's a stop and play button /thread
>>
>>18512747

I think it was a crime of opportunity. Just like how he hired Heather Wade. Both women were his stooge until the bitter end.
>>
>>18512764
It doesn't start for another hour, they play the end of last nights show during the first hour
>>
>>18512771

Anyone else feel bad for Heather Wades mind? you can hear her loosing a little bit of it every night.
>>
>>18512312
Before he can do that, he needs to educate himself by watching Beyond Belief on Gaia.com. With plans starting from $7.95 a month and the first month just $1, everyone should sign up today.
>>
>>18512759
wait a minute.. she died in a fucking trailer? christ. That's convenient
>>
>>18512797

in a RV full of cats she was allergic too without her inhaler
>>
>>18512794
No, not at all
>>
>>18512771
Don't you think that Art actually planned to kill Ramona because he was in love with this young thing from Philippines that he found on internet and Ramona was old and had health issues.
Why Art suddenly took Ramona on a motorhome trip and who was in charge of making sure that Ramona took her inhaler with her.
>>
>>18512814

for a brand spankin new sideways vagina
>>
File: art-bell-airyn-ruiz-bell-2006.jpg (156KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
art-bell-airyn-ruiz-bell-2006.jpg
156KB, 800x593px
>>18512822
>for a brand spankin new sideways vagina
>>
never heard the show live until now, seems kinda weird 2bh.

will stay with it though, hopefully some of you fags call in to make it worth something
>>
Even tho Art Bell was famous host of COAST-2-COAST show nobody was willing to buy his motorhome after Ramona's death.
Who needs a vehicle where murder was committed.It still rotting parked on his property.
>>
File: 20050324 artbell4.jpg (29KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
20050324 artbell4.jpg
29KB, 400x266px
>>18512862

i was thinking about that earlier but i figured he probably upgraded to a newer RV since then.

and why is his garage so much bigger than his house what kind of secrets does he hide in there?
>>
>>18512876
He has a fully functional UFO
>>
>>18512876
>what kind of secrets does he hide in there?
maybe freezers with dead bodies of underaged Philippina prostitutes
>>
>>18512876

Nude version of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge that he makes his wife run though naked to fulfill his sick sexual fantasy's
>>
>>18512913
Spoken like a true virgin
>>
I've heard on some radio show that Art was involved with 10 years old prostitutes in Philippines, is that true.
Apparently he was telling them stories about UFO's and they got hypnotized by his voice and some of them even refuse to take his money and give themselves to him for free.
I wonder if that's true.
>>
Damn. theONE is really trying to get this thread killed.
>>
>>18512937
He's a fucking retard who thinks that will somehow delete his posts in the archives. He really should be permanently banned from /x/.
>>
>>18512814

You know it, baby. He had his Philippino side chick all lined up and waiting. Also, frothing at the pussy.
>>
I just received this shocking report in my pm box. It stated that theONE likes to watch his mother have sex with a dog. He then makes the dog piss on his bed before he goes to sleep.I'll have a thread up soon.

MV
>>
>>18512937
Who? How do you know
>>
>>18512932
yeah it's all true
>>
This Marshall masters guy is a huge bullshitter. I heard him on c2c in 2011 saying with absolute certainty and conviction planet x was coming in December 2012. Fucking doomsday sayers
>>
>>18513023
They still pushing that shit or is it a different Planet X this time?
>>
>>18513032
Still pushing it. It's the same guy and of course he has nothing to say about how he was dead wrong.
>>
>>18513023
You could always listen to Heather and her discussion on the "dark web".
>>
>>18513042
yeah it was bullshit. I have swapped over to MITD now, some shit about the deep web
>>
File: HOLY BIBLE.jpg (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY BIBLE.jpg
158KB, 800x600px
Strange that Art Bell never addressed charges against him that he killed Ramona in her sleep.
If he is not guilty why not to go on air and explain what happened.
I think the only thing Art said that Ramona forgot to take asthma inhaler with her.But that is so very lame explanation & very hard to believe that Ramona would do that.

Other people were speculating on bellgab that Art hid her inhaler when she started to have her asthma attack and pretended to be sleeping.
Art said that he didn't heard her coughing 7 gasping for air that's why he could help her to save her life even tho he was medic in the Army & also worked as a 911 operator
who should be very aware to make sure that she took her inhaler with her before leaving on the trip,
and later he blamed Ramona for her misfortune.

Art's explanation of the events doesn't add up at all.
Will we ever know the truth, Art
Art Bell, We know that you are reading this thread, Art please ask your lawyers to put you
on the lie detector examination & put your hand on the Bible and answer truthfully all the questions before you die.

*Main question Art is, did you kill your wife Ramona in the motorhome?
*Did you Art had anything to do with the inhaler not being available to Ramona that night in the motorhome when she died.
*Did you Art Bell had internet contact with 20 years young Philiphina girl (who 3 months later became your wife) before Ramona's death.
*Did Ramona found out about you cheating on her with that young Philiphina girl (who 3 months later became your wife)
and you started to have arguments and verbal (perhaps even physical) fights with Ramona over this.

You see Art if you would come clean & answer all those questions your would stop all the speculations many people have, & if you are guilty of Ramona's death
you would turn yourself to the authorities to be put in jail for life.

Art Bell also answer the accusations that you arranged to have your son Art Junior locked up because he is gay.
>>
File: JesusJuice the MAYATE..jpg (111KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
JesusJuice the MAYATE..jpg
111KB, 768x768px
hey anons is it true that Jesus Juice the Mayate has ambiguous genitalia hermaphrodite condition and that's why he is so confused in life..??

..asking for a friend
>>
Fuck. We need a new late night paranormal radio show, this current crop sucks more dicks than theONE's mother
>>
>>18513070
YES, and Jesus Juice-the*Mayate is afraid of blacks and he openly hates them in his posts on Bellgab because they have huge cocks and they already give JJ-the*Mayate rough ride in his ass.
And when JJ was naked the black stallions discovered that he has both plumbings so now black stallions are riding him on regular basis
and JJ-the*Mayate is too poor
to move out from his shitty neighborhood so he is fucked on both ends because he is so poor and because he has double plumbing.
>>
>>18513140
Umm, do you know what "mayate" means?
>>
>>18513140
>>18513070

JesusJuice is a mexican, not a mayate.
>>
>>18513148
yes, JesusJuice from BellGab forum
>>
This cunt is still playing Art's music
>>
>>18513157
Exactly, JJ is a mexican mayate.
>>
>>18513182
Mayates are black people.
>>
>>18513186
not necessary, in Mexico they use that word on gays too, so there you JJ are mayate with double plumbing between your legs and big hole in your ass from black dicks.
Don't fight your reality JJ YOU SMELLY DOG/
>>
>>18513205
Context is key. JJ and Norland and mexican americans and use "mayate" as a term against blacks like other mexican americans do. Norland began calling JJ a "mayate" as a joke because he lives in a major black city.

theONE, I remember when you first saw them using "mayate" and you didn't know what it means.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17937503/#17965546

>Why Jesus Juice is called mayate on bellgab?
anybody knows

That was the first time in your life that you heard that word. You had to look it up on the internet.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17937503/#17965582

>Mayate
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mayate
Rural commune and town
Country Morocco
Region Marrakesh-Tensift-El Haouz
Province El Kelâat Es-Sraghna Province
Population (2004)
• Total 11,504
Mayate is a small town and rural commune in El Kelâat Es-Sraghna Province of the Marrakesh-Tensift-El Haouz region of Morocco. At the time of the 2004 census, the commune had a total population of 11504 people living in 1779 households.

>What makes it especially evil is that Mayate is the name of a black, dung-eating beetle.

>Jesus Juice you are world famous,ha ha

You actually thought that norland was calling jj a beetle as first because you are retarded.
>>
File: mayate in Mexico .png (43KB, 1025x302px) Image search: [Google]
mayate in Mexico .png
43KB, 1025x302px
>>18513157
>>18513186
>>18513205
...from history of Mexico:
"what about all the African slaves in Mexico? Were they shipped back to Africa? No they are your ancestors too!"

You see Jesus Juice is a decent of black slaves who were also in Mexico.
So JJ is a mayate because of his ancestry and because he is has both plumbings and is a homo as well.
That's why JesusJuice is so fucking fucked up not only in the ass but also in the head.
>>
>>18512988
>I just received this shocking report in my pm box. It stated that theONE likes to watch his mother have sex with a dog. He then makes the dog piss on his bed before he goes to sleep.I'll have a thread up soon.
>MV

PM's were sent out that this is now going to be the subject of an emergency gabcast this Friday.
>>
File: How-To-Use-A-Black-Voodoo-Doll.jpg (52KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
How-To-Use-A-Black-Voodoo-Doll.jpg
52KB, 500x379px
>>18513231
JJ, good try you stinky rat, but this post makes it clear >>18513237
you filthy creature you dirty snake, YOU DIRTY UNCLEAN SWINE, Satan is your Father JesusJuice and your body and your heart and your soul is filled with Satan's blood and with Satan's semen,,,
you hate yourself JJ you hate your look you hate your body shape, that's why you so often think that you don't deserve to be alive,
that's why you so often think about suicide you dishonest coward scum.
I despise people like you JJ.

I don't wish that you die JJ, but I wish that you lose your ability to use your fingers to type on the keyboard, I wish for you to become vegetable
so you can be alive and live in agony and in misery for what you were doing and typing about my Mother.
If you were insulting me JJ, I would forgive you but for insulting my Mom I will never forgive you.
JesusJuice you admitted to it in your post on BellGab.

She never did anything bad to you, you had problem with me,...go after me, but you crossed the Holy Line you stinky worm,
and my anger will be every day every night with you, you will feel my energy around you, at night you will have nightmares and you will be scared of darkness, and Satan will choke you, you will gasp for air you human scum, you stinking human excrement you stinking turd.

I have nothing else to say to you JesusJuice.
May your life become misery and hardship in every way possible, till you repent YOU EVIL WAYS AND ASK JESUS CHRIST FOR FORGIVENESS,
but if you decide to stay stubborn in your ways may Satan and his demons torment you day and night till you crush and become human vegetable.

I will have nothing more to say to you JJ.

theONE
>>
>>18512988
>>18513287
wonder if that's really MV posting or just JesusJuice using MV's initials to make MV look bad
>>
>>18511870
*heavy breathing*
>>
>>18513344
After you called MV a demon and then made a crude meme picture of him as a demon, he then changed his Twitter name to Michael Van Demon.

He's laughing at you, cuck.
>>
>>18513331
Why do you get so upset when people clown on your mother? Your mother isn't even a human woman. She is a jackyl. No one here fucked your mother because she is not a woman. She is a jackyl. Satan walked the earth in bodily form and he decided to fuck a jackyl since he is a heathen. That is how you were conceived.
>>
>>18513331
I bet it feels damn good to vent, eh buddy boy?
>>
>>18513360
I wasn't asking about his name change, I don't give a shit about that slime MV or what he is thinking of me, I was asking about this >>18513344 if that was him posting or if that was that mayate JJ doing.
Not that I give much shit about it.
One day you all will get your ThankYou gifts.
>>
>>18513383
He changed his name to "demon" after you called him a "demon".

after.

after.

That means he's here reading your shitposts.

Dummy.

>I wasn't asking about his name change.

You are too stupid to put two and two together. This is why you are a middle aged alcoholic that lives with his mother.
>>
Going back to Art Bell, did he murder his wife Ramona or is that just a internet rumor.

Why is he so secretive about it, is he hiding something.
There is so much material about Art on internet but we can not find anything with Art's side to Ramona's tragic death.

If anybody has some info to shine light of truth on this mystery please share it, or maybe Art can post his truthful full version, especially answering questions in this epic post: >>18513058
>>
>>18513397
>>
>>18513409

>>18513397
>He changed his name to "demon" after you called him a "demon".
>after.
>after.
>That means he's here reading your shitposts.
>Dummy.
>>I wasn't asking about his name change.
>You are too stupid to put two and two together. This is why you are a middle aged alcoholic that lives with his mother.
>>
>>18513397
>>18513397
>That means he's here reading your shitposts.

>>18513397
>You are too stupid to put two and two together.
No, you are the STUPID one.
Of course I knew that MV is reading /x/ even when I was posting on bg suggesting to MV changing bg to 4chan format,
and I knew that he was informed by others via PM's every time I posted about him so I knew that he was running here to read it,
but since that stinking swine mayateJJ admitted to posting this shit >>18513409
I was surprised to see this more posts today signed as MV >>18512988
...that's why I asked you thick head Sherlock.
>>
>>18513432
>Of course I knew that MV is reading /x/ even when I was posting on bg suggesting to MV changing bg to 4chan format,
>and I knew that he was informed by others via PM's every time I posted about him so I knew that he was running here to read it,

There you go.

But MV told me personally that he knew that you fucked your mother. Everyone knows that you fucked your mother. JJ didn't say he was just only posting about fucking your mother. He said he was actually fucking your mother. The others were only posting that they fucked your but hadn't really. JJ was the only one that actually fucked your whore mother in real life because jj has no standards.
>>
>>18513457
SURE SURE brave grasshopper hiding behind computer.
Just remember what I said in the other thread, think of me think of theONE when finally you get taken down by God for your filth, for your behaviors.
Because one day happy boy you will answer and you will pay for all this.That's how life works buddy boy.
But today you feel full power of your mind and your body, but one day that will be taken away from you--and remember to think of your posts and your attitudes and your behavior.

You know from history more powerful man, rulers of Empires were taken down -- so worm like you will crash crying like a little girl. :):):)
Just question of time, buddy.
And please tell MV that theONE said that he is a SMELLY COWARD for not having balls to post openly with me and address me like a real man but hiding like a cunt.

...ciao
>>
When just 2 months into hosting change on MITD most people on bellgab started shitting on Heather realizing how bad she is MV was running around protecting her like he wanted to fuck her,
he was even banning people for shitting on her, but today he is in full mode shitting on her show finally.
Thick head MV took long time to realize that Heather Wade sucks.
>>
>>18513397
maybe I should follow him on his twitter,
or sign in on bg with different account ,
or maybe I have couple of different accounts on bg already but using them very very rare or not at all for now, hmmm :)
>>
>>18513409
JJ gives interesting inside on 21st century man
not very nice 21st
>>
Wait,what happened to Hoagie's show on Dark Matter Network?
>>
File: laughing g-n.jpg (24KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
laughing g-n.jpg
24KB, 500x552px
JJ*mayate you forget to add that Art besides suing me can suck my cock or kiss my ass or smell my farts.
Please add that to your post on BellGab maybe that will motivate Art to sue me, nothing more I {and thousands of others including the media} would love to happen then open case of Ramona's death and Art's involvement in it.

And I'm sure that-that coward Art is also looking to it and every day thinking to confess and make peace with his tragic past.
>>
File: JJmayate-shitting himself.png (127KB, 2204x334px) Image search: [Google]
JJmayate-shitting himself.png
127KB, 2204x334px
>>18513530
mayate*JJ shitting himself on bellgab , heh heh heh
>>
>>18513527
>Wait,what happened to Hoagie's show on Dark Matter Network?

Are you serious? He left Dark Matter last January! A year ago!

He switch over to some station in California. It was a real over the air radio station. It was pay to play. He was given several months for free but then when it was time to pay he didn't want to and stopped doing the show. He's been off since last October.

He's putting together a deal with some station in Las Vegas. He claims he will be back on the air after the inauguration.

Also Robert Morningstar has been banned from the show after he went off on another guest that was liberal and against Trump and called her a "self hating white".
>>
What are you going to do when Art eventually dies, theONE? Is your insanity going to cause you to latch onto another target, will you become physically violent to others (we know you torture small animals) or will you slip a noose around your neck and embrace the sweet release of death?
>>
>>18513530
>>18513533
besides JJ*mayate you are as usually spreading lies [same as 21st CenturyMan was doing] about me, you mayate are stating that I'm .."repeatedly stating" ..and you know that you are lying,
I'm too smart to say that, because I don't have proof of it, but since Art Bell is 'public persona' and he himself talked about it on the air,
I have the right to ask question and to speculate based on conflicting informations and based on Art's own admissions that he was bad person towards women and not always treating them right,
so you attempts to falsely accuse me of that might end up in MV receiving a letter from my lawyer regarding your account in order for me to sue your stinking ass for spreading false rumors,
and I have this thread's posts as a proof to exactly what I'm saying about Art Bell.

So think about it, because I do have money to "waste" on a lawyer to teach you a lesson, JesusJuice.
Go ahead and continue you filthy insults about my Mom, about me personally, but if you don't remove that post
from BellGab [or ask MV to remove it]
I might surprise you ,and MV, with some legal action.
I'm sure MV needs more shit in his life.
SOME PEDO STUFF might come out about various members of MV's Forum when I also get media on BelGab dealing with you JesusJuice, at the same time.

You are taking this bit too far JJ.
Remove that false statement post about me or shit might get really interesting...unless you have fat bank account and we can dance, [our lawyers can dance and we pay for it].
>>
>>18513551
I'm not wishing Art Bell to die, he will die when his time is marked for him to die.
I don't wish him to die, but I wish he come clean about his wife Ramona death.
His story doesn't add up, that's all.
I'm not the only one who thinks so, BellGab is full of people who think the same as I do.
>>
>>18513551
>(we know you torture small animals)
you know you might get cancer in your head in your brain for coming up with those lies about me.
AND I REALLY HOPE YOU DO GET CANCER IN YOUR BRAIN FOR SPREADING THOSE LIES ABOUT ME
because that would be very sweet and nice way to shut you up since you are using your brain for evil.
>>
File: Exclamation:RED-on-BLACK:Mark.jpg (18KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Exclamation:RED-on-BLACK:Mark.jpg
18KB, 768x768px
>>18513533
>>18513566
MV - I'M FUCKING SERIOUS NOW
if that post by JesusJuice is not removed I will start shit flying.
You know MV there is a bad energy between us {you and I}, so I would not hesitate to cause some shit and get lawyer involved and do media blitz
to get this false statement made by JesusJuice removed from your forum.
I never stated what JesusJuice is publicly accusing me on your's/BellGab Forum ..."Banned Bellgab user theONE last night repeatedly stated on /x/ that Art Bell murdered his third wife Ramona."

I never ever said that Art Bell murdered his wife Ramona.
So MV IT'S UP TO YOU.
I have money to burn MV, especially that we have bad vibes between us it gives me that extra animal drive to go after BellGab.

It's in your corner if you need hassle and media attention, {but don't count MV on media attention to make you rich from extra traffic},
BECAUSE besides problematic posts relating to pedophilia by some of your members there are also heavy Antisemitic members with heavy insulting posts denying Holocaust. insulting ISREAL, Jewish people,
so you know MV my lawyer will be looking after my situation,
but I will make sure that Jewish Organizations will have their lawyers looking into Antisemitic actives that you are allowing on your BellGab Forum,
and of course other Organizations will look into pedophilia members on your forum.

So you see MV there is a lot of shit that could be digged up if you choose to take no action and let that post be there.

...ciao buddy, (heh heh)
>>
>>18513658
>some of your members there are also heavy Antisemitic members with heavy insulting posts denying Holocaust. insulting ISREAL, Jewish people,
>so you know MV my lawyer will be looking after my situation,

lol go fuck a yak you dirty jew
>>
>>18513658
You're gonna get fucked harder than your mother, bro.
>>
File: cock.jpg (59KB, 440x581px) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
59KB, 440x581px
>>
>>18516497
How can Art Bell even compete?
>>
File: 1474962557187.png (108KB, 304x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474962557187.png
108KB, 304x200px
Does anyone have info or thoughts on Steve Quayle?
>>
>>18516927

He's right on giants
>>
>>
File: 1484078038863.jpg (37KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1484078038863.jpg
37KB, 600x399px
>>18516954
>furries
>>
>>18516943
Is he wrong on anything else?
He covers more than just giants.
>>
I Have just completed a 12 hr black goëtian sex ritual pact to put an end to the life of forums bellgab user known as theONE - using 4 animal sacrifices and all 72 demons as seen in the lesser key of Solomon I have made a pact with the prime evils and his soul be delivered to hell to burn eternally and the being known as Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazareth has also agreed to forfeit his soul. Before he will be eternally damned he will hemorrhage from his eyes and mouth and anus and even the pores of skin will weep dark cancerous blood. A great fever will come to him in the night and flies all manner of insects including leeches and centipedes will bring themselves forth from the ground and intrude upon his home to occupy his body. His whole body will erupt in a carrion explosion will leave a permanent stench of sulfur as a reminder of his soul now claimed by the demons of hell. I will then fuck his mother
>>
>>18517056
>I will then fuck his mother
Get in line
>>
>>18511962
>console stereo mounted in wall
>Pioneer SX series powered receiver
>1/4" input true stereo headphones

Dude was a fucking playa
>>
All you stupid mayates in this thread (epecialy Jesus juice and norland) are not match for theONEs superior intelect
Death and misery will come to you all
and to that pig fucker mv as well...
>>
File: the DEMONS.png (273KB, 335x329px) Image search: [Google]
the DEMONS.png
273KB, 335x329px
>>18517162
Renounce jesus and we will grant you a merciful death
>>
File: brutal.jpg (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
217KB, 1280x720px
>>18517056
Brutal
>>
File: 1484264418546.jpg (84KB, 546x379px) Image search: [Google]
1484264418546.jpg
84KB, 546x379px
>>18517162
>>
>>18518706

jason callan is now on WhiteCrow's rape list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWi4n4-kpkc
>>
File: 50255397.jpg (557KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
50255397.jpg
557KB, 3000x3000px
Has anyone here tried the new pizza sticks yet???
>>
>>18519123
Those look disgusting. I want one now.
>>
>>18519123
they taste the same as pizza rolls but they are longer so you can deep throat them
>>
>>18517440
You laugh now mayate but I will have last one
There is darkness in you and will destroy you
you will beg forgiveness in time but it will not come
then you realize theONE was right and I laugh
heh heh heh...
I look forward to day mayate norland and jesus juice
is that you MV? Why don't you sign your post you coward?
>>
>>18519123
I have some in the freezer. I could have them for dinner I guess.
>>
>>18519107
White crow is such a weird fucking autist, why does he make hoodies based on his fucking Bellgab avatar why the fuck does he think he is even notable on the forum. His posts suck
>>
File: artbell.jpg (163KB, 840x647px) Image search: [Google]
artbell.jpg
163KB, 840x647px
>>
What happens to Bellgab once Art dies?
Judging by the lack of posts for the last few nights, it doesn't seem like it's a very active or profitable site.
>>
>>18519615

Art was basically dead when mv started bellgab i think, it was started to laugh at how much Noory sucked.
>>
>>18519615
what happens when senda dies is the more important question
>>
>>18519587
he gives them mostly to the lady posters so they have to tell him what size they are
>>
>>18519694
Who?
>>
Ciardello hasn't even posted in rekcufs the manlets callout thread since he trolled the fuck out of him. He must not give a single shit about this guy. He got what he wanted out of him and just left him stew. What a fucking alpha.
>>
>>18519708
Cuckadelo is that you?
>>
>>18519698

I was going to ask WhiteCrow to send me one and make a video shooting it full of holes then lighting it on fire and pissing on it in the same style as the ChrisChan Sonichu medallion video for lulz. But i didn't he probably would have taken it as a threat and reported me to DHS or something stupid ~desu
>>
>>18519700
their personal chrischan never mind
>>
>>18519727
come back as a hot older blonde and he'll give you one right away
>>
How long before bellgab turns on Jason Callan like they did to falkie?. Sooner or later they will fuck up and do something that offends him or vice versa and then the gang stalking will begin.
>>
File: avatar_6134_1447088609.png (38KB, 126x160px) Image search: [Google]
38KB, 126x160px
>>18519714
Nice reply there faggot. Boy you really are desperate for attention. I dare you to fucking PM bitch.
>>
We did it. We can get rid of rekcuf. He posted private bellgab messages. That's against the rules. He did it in The General Musings Of Falkie thread on page 2016. Report his post and he's gone.
>>
>>18519749
>>
File: you.webm (603KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
you.webm
603KB, 854x480px
>>18519749
>>
File: reported.png (149KB, 601x502px) Image search: [Google]
reported.png
149KB, 601x502px
>>18519749
Hahaha yess. goodbye manlet
>>
>>18519763

i don't think mv enforces rules anymore unless you really piss him off, rekcuf will be fine. i did the same shit with KOK's message and he didn't give a shingle shit.

http://4archive.org/board/x/thread/18137403#p18159124
>>
>>18519763
You're right but in the grand scheme of things of things this may be useful.
>>
Is theONE really gone?
>>
>>18519821
He's gone fucking his mother but he will be back shortly.
>>
>>18519821

i thought he was the one trying to get rekcuf in trouble?

theONE is brain damaged worse than Roswells, Art
>>
George Noory is talking about Autism right now on C2C
>>
>>18519844
Tonight's show is catered specifically for you.
>>
>>18519852
rude
>>
Wade has a much better show tonight than Noory i am surprised.
>>
>>18520014
Shut up cuck!
>>
File: 1460044082503.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1460044082503.gif
1MB, 320x213px
You will never have a 3 way with Kiri and Amy Martin
>>
>>18520063
Amy looks like the kind of girl that makes a lot of noise. Like pulling s stuck boot out of the mud or sound of string macaroni and cheese, i bet she squirts too.
>>
>>18519740
>How long before bellgab turns on Jason Callan like they did to falkie?

they are already trying to kill him via obesity heart disease sending him boxes full of poptarts and junk food.
>>
File: schizophrenia-quiz-call12.gif (22KB, 149x223px) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia-quiz-call12.gif
22KB, 149x223px
>>18513566
>>18513658
>>
I apologize to everyone that I may have offended this past year with my attacks. I

am an alcoholic. My mother supports me because I can't keep a job. She fucked all of those men for money to support me. I get blackout drunk and I just forget things. I even fucked her once because she felt sorry for me because I can't get a girlfriend.

I'm just so sorry everyone. And ashamed. I am leaving /x/ and BG forever because I am so ashamed now that I realized that I was the problem this whole time. Anyone claiming to be me after this point is an imposter.

And for the record: yes, Art Bell did fucked my mother. It was only once. It was back in the 1970s and no he is not my father. I honestly don't know who my father is. ;_;

theONE
>>
>>18521692
I have my doubts because your writing is just too coherent to be him.
>>
>>18521755
He sobered up finally. He's finally turning his life around.
>>
JesusJuice once my lawyer deals with archives
he will turn attention on you and your dark posts

Don't think I forgot about MV
you will suffer to you baboon ass
have courage and sign your posts coward
>>
>>18522986
You sure talk a lot of shit for someone who is probably the most trollable person online.
>>
File: break yo self fool.jpg (1MB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
break yo self fool.jpg
1MB, 3072x2048px
>>18522986

AY YO, YOU BEST GET UP OUTTA HURR NIQQAH OR WE GONNA PULL A 187 ON YO WHITE ASS BIATCH!

-love /k/
>>
>>18523020
>iplayairsofthurrdurr
>>
>>18523016
You are just jealous of my intelect...
>>
>>18523020
Thank you for this post norland
you stupid mayate
my lawyer will be happy to see it...
heh heh...
>>
File: BIRDMAN WEAPONS SYSTEMS.jpg (3MB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
BIRDMAN WEAPONS SYSTEMS.jpg
3MB, 3072x2048px
>>18523086
BITCH NIGGA DIS AINT NO GAME MUHFUGGA WE RIDIN DIRTY!
>>
File: bs.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bs.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18523100
>whatisagasgun
They have those fancy new bullet loaders. Quit trying to swing your dick around.
>>
File: GLAWK 40.jpg (2MB, 2048x3072px) Image search: [Google]
GLAWK 40.jpg
2MB, 2048x3072px
>>18523106

BITCH YOU DONT KNOW SHIT

DIS HURR IS A GLAWK 40 I AM THE ONLY ONE IN DIS CHAT ROOM PROFESHONAL NUFF' TA HANDLE DIS GUN

SEE DIS WHERE IT SAY 9MM, YO DAT IS AUSTRALIAN FO 40MM NIQQAH WE RUN DIS SHIT!
>>
>>18520063
Amy used to be such a fun girl before she had her own show. Now she's super serial science woman
>>
File: nigga got rekt.webm (785KB, 768x436px) Image search: [Google]
nigga got rekt.webm
785KB, 768x436px
>>18523120
Fuck You nigger
bet you hold that shit sideways while trying to pull your pants up, dont you
>>
File: 5695626.jpg (39KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5695626.jpg
39KB, 320x240px
>>18523020
>>18523100
>>18523120
>>
Is Jimmy Church a good host?
>>
>>18523159

BITCH NIGGA I THROW MY BULLETS NAHIMSAYIN NIGGA? BIRDMAN WEPONS SYSTEMS PIMPED MHY RIDE YO

#LowPants4Travon
>>
>>18523168
compared to the others, yeah hes alright
>>
What the fuck is this shit on Coast?
I thought this show was supposed to be about Antarctica?
>>
File: david wilcock.png (80KB, 204x288px) Image search: [Google]
david wilcock.png
80KB, 204x288px
>>18523201
>tfw too intelligent to talk about Antarctica
>>
>>18523207
Fucking bait and switch bullshit
>>
BG is getting ready to turn on Jason Callan. They renamed the falkie thread in his honor. He will be their next gangstalking victim. He has no idea what's coming.
>>
I want to hear about Antarctica
>>
>>18523207

Leave Wilcock alone, he's basically /x/ royalty.
>>
>>18523599
He strikes me as a bit of a cunt
>>
Looks like theONE don't care about keeping these threads alive anymore lol

RIP spoopy radio
>>
>>18525568
He's a fucking pussy that got scared because all the vile shit he's spewed over the last year and a half is cataloged in the archives.
>>
So did Art kill his wife, Ramona?
>>
>>18525719
nah, he just let her die
>>
>>18525740
Oh damn, that's fucked up
>>
Tonight's show: 1941 UFO Crash/ Great Pyramid Mystery

Will we get another bait and switch?
>>
>>18525893
Tonight's show is about the Black Knight Satellite.
>>
>>18525918
Fuck, you're right.
My question still stands: Will it be another bait and switch?
>>
>>18525940
Bait and switch. I don't know what you're talking about. Wilcox talked about Antarctica.
>>
I was really skeptical about planet x, especially the parts where giants live on it and shit. But the recents Nostradamus quatrains about Hilary and trump and how he flat out says a planet will pass earth and bring about natural disasters has me wondering. Not about giants but if a big planet did pass by us how it would effect tides and such.
>>
>>18525955
For what, the last 30 minutes he was on?
>>
>>18525719
>*Did you Art had anything to do with the inhaler not being available to Ramona that night in the motorhome when she died.
>*Did you Art Bell had internet contact with 20 years young Philiphina girl (who 3 months later became your wife) before Ramona's death.
>*Did Ramona found out about you cheating on her with that young Philiphina girl (who 3 months later became your wife)
>and you started to have arguments and verbal (perhaps even physical) fights with Ramona over this.
>>18525719
very good questions and now we know why Art is avoiding this topic
>>
>>18513058
>Art's explanation of the events doesn't add up at all.
>*Main question Art is, did you kill your wife
Ramona in the motorhome?
>>18525719
>>
C2C is playing Art Bell right now, fuck i miss that set of tits behind the mic. Even if he is a asshole he was a radio god and sometimes i forgot how good he was.
>>
>>18511870

First time trying to catch this live

is this SOMEWHERE IN TIME the whole but or do they actually have current event shit?
>>
>>18526097
I think that you might be on drugs.
>>
>>18526097

Could be wrong cause i don't listen to Noory much at all anymore but the first hour is a rerun then it goes live in the second hour.
>>
How many sons did Art have and was the one he just talked about the gay one?
>>
>>18526149
Art has two sons from two different women.

Four children total with one on the way.
Four wives total.
>>
>>18526159

so the one that he left in Japan and the gay that the school teacher fucked up the butt then Art threw him in a mental institution?
>>
>>18526183
Vincent and Lisa with his first wife.

Art Jr with his second wife.

No children with his third wife.

Asia with his fourth wife plus another on the way.
>>
>>18526183
>so the one that he left in Japan
no both of his sons are in US also his daughter Lisa from the first marriage.
>>
>>18526149
Art Bell
Children: Arthur William Bell, Vincent Pontius Bell, Asia Rayne Bell, Lisa Minei Bell
>>
>>18526214

any pix of them online? specifically Lisa Minei Bell?

i know i have seen Asia i think i might have seen vincent once
>>
>>18526218
Asia is cute.
I'm gonna marry her in 20 years, so we can have a relationship like her mommy and daddy had.
>>
>>18526225

hi jackstar

also Asia looks like George Noory to me... i think Art got cucked
>>
B. He wanted another child and Romana was barren and not going to produce progeny from her.
>>
Ramona Bell, his wife of 15 years, died unexpectedly,at the age of 47, of what appeared to be an acute asthma attack on January 5, 2006 in Laughlin, Nevada, where the couple were taking a short vacation.
The events surrounding Ramona's death were described in great detail by Bell during the January 22. 2006 broadcast of Coast to Coast AM.

RAMONA'S DEATH
During the first hour of the program, Art Bell shared information about the passing of his wife Ramona, who died on January 5th from complications related to asthma.
"It absolutely kills people," he said of the disease, and suggested that if individuals were interested in making a donation in Ramona's name,
they choose the Asthma Foundation. Art also spoke frankly about his grieving process.

You need Member Login
Welcome to Coast Insider in order to listen to this program.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2006/01/22/
>>
>>18526311
that cruel motherfucker (he's a motherfucker because he fucked his mother) theONE tried to come here and say that it was murder when it turns out that it was a severe asthma attack. I hope Art sues him.
>>
>>18526319
He really should and he can use all the posts in the archives as evidence.
>>
New Marriage
By the end of January, Bell began hinting that he was making a significant life decision, but that he would keep it a secret for at least one year, asking listeners to remind him in 2007 to let them in on it.
By March, he was saying that he would soon take a "huge risk" and "do something rash".
On April 15, 2006, he ended the mystery and, to the mild surprise of listeners, revealed that, after several weeks of mourning, he had recently gone to the Philippines and married Airyn Ruiz.
Airyn Ruiz Bell is a recent college graduate. Ruiz – given Bell's private e-mail address by an amateur radio friend – had contacted Bell to offer condolences shortly after Ramona's death.
After "dating" via Internet videoconferencing for "hundreds of hours," the two married one week after Bell arrived in the Philippines to actually meet her in person.
Bell also paid for his friend – who was courting Airyn's sister – to accompany him to the Philippines and marry her.
The two couples wed in a double marriage ceremony on April 11, 2006.
On October 7, 2006, Bell announced on Coast to Coast that Ruiz was pregnant with the couple's first child.
Bell told listeners that the couple's child was indeed a girl as many listeners suspected.
He noted that they had been hoping for a girl and had announced only a girl's name for their unborn child in hopes of receiving a girl.
Bell and Airyn's baby girl, Asia Rayne Bell, was born by caesarean section on May 30, 2007.
>>
>>18526339
>asian internet girlfriend

Art is a 4channer there is no doubt about it
>>
>>18513058
>Other people were speculating on bellgab that >Art hid her inhaler when she started to have >her asthma attack and pretended to be >sleeping.
>Art said that he didn't heard her coughing & >gasping for air that's why he could help her to >save her life even tho he was medic in the >Army & also worked as a 911 operator
>who should be very aware to make sure that >she took her inhaler with her before leaving on >the trip,
>and later he blamed Ramona for her >misfortune

>*Main question Art is, did you kill your wife >Ramona in the motorhome?
>*Did you Art had anything to do with the >inhaler not being available to Ramona that >night in the motorhome when she died.
>>
Does anyone on here or ballgag even listen to these shows anymore?
>>
Seems like /x/ don't have much of a presence on bellgab anymore. I rarely see KOK, JJ, MM or Quimby (i don't think he was part of the /x/ raid though. I seen Totally Not The Stalker post a few times was he part of the raid?

I am fucking bored and wanna shit post but i totally ruined the immersion and can't go back ~desu lmao
>>
>>18526369

I listened to wade last night and tonight I'm listening to C2C
>>
>>18526379
>KOK, JJ,
both of them are posting here
>>
>>18526379
I am Totally Not The Stalker, so I was a part of the raid. I don't keep up with ballgag drama, so I rarely post on there.
>>
>>18520868
Great, you just made me hard
>>
>>18526391

I didn't see them post much when i was on bellgab seemed like the raid ran out of gas, it has been over a year though that was a long raid ~desu
>>
>>18526403
It's not so much a raid now as it is cross posting
>>
>>18526379
Miku is dead is the upper right corner thought now.
>>
>>18526412

yeah thats true, i had a lot of people busting my balls and telling me to leave and i kinda felt like the straggler that was still posting there like it was a full time job.
>>
I think art bell killed his wife
>>
>>18526417

I did manage to piss off mv in the last Martinez Tonight! show with the screen name BitchTitsBell he was very unamused lol
>>
Another bait and switch show. Fuck Jimmy Church.
>>
>>18526441
Actually very good show.
I enjoy both the host and the guest.
Jimmy Church is much better than George Noory I wish he was permanent host on c2c
>>
File: dafuk.jpg (68KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
dafuk.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
>>18526441

fuckin stargates
>>
>>18526441
You keep repeating "bait and switch" each night. I don't think that you understand stand the concept.

Wilcock did talk about Antarctica for half of his appearance.

The negro that is the guest tonight will get to the Black Knight Satellite. Its conected to "ancient" Egypt. He and Jimmy are setting it up for the audience.

The other hosts don't rush into the main topic right away and then have no where to go and just ask random questions like Noory does.

Faggot.
>>
>>18526456
Call it what you want faggot, but it's classic bait and switch.
>>
>>18526462

Literally talking about the Black Knight Satellite right now.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>18526470
Wow, after almost 2 hours. Good for him, I guess.
>>
So basically he's telling us the plot of Mass Effect rn
>>
>>18526462
>Call it what you want
I call you pin head
>>
Juan Cena biggest idiot on bellgab by far
>>
>>18526523
Why is he an idiot? Because he sits on hold for two hours every night to talk to Heather and she ends up hanging up before he can finish or because he can manage to find something racist about any single topic presented to him?
>>
is art bell gonna do that new podcast thing yet?
>>
>>18526531

is he a shit skin or something?
>>
Brig has been shitting all over white crow lately.
>>
>>18526532

Art Bell ain't doing shit but growing tits
>>
>>18526538
No he's white. He just likes to virtue signal.
>>
>>18526539

i didn't know WhiteCrow was into scat but it don't surprise me. i see that jason callan is also on his rape list now
>>
File: 1481206987753.png (554KB, 599x635px) Image search: [Google]
1481206987753.png
554KB, 599x635px
>>18526538
>shit skin
>>
>paranormaldate

still not wacky enough for you lunatics
>>
>>18526539
brig is ready to kill herself she is so jealous of Falkie getting free Apple TV with his new internet provider contract
watch her latest video where she is almost crying she is so mad
I think brig is actually in love with Falkie and secretly fantasizes of blowing him
>>
>>18526563
Is Amy Martin on there? I really would like to fuck her.
>>
>>18526568
>Amy Martin
She's being tyroned at this very moment.
>>
>>18526568
Amy likes guys with huge cocks so you are out faggot,
>>
>>18526574
Nice projection
>>
The falkie stalking goes back fifteen years. They were stalking him on myredbook after he said something about black people that offended them. They've been stalking him around the internet for fifteen years now! Ballgag joined his stalkers no questions asked.

About a week ago rally squirrel sent a device in the mail to falkie that exploded in his face when he opened it. Everyone thought this was a good thing and are thinking of other things that they can send falkie in the mail that will explode when he opens it. Bateman said he will donate money to make this happen.
>>
>>18526592
I hope Bateman kills himself before that.
>>
>>18526601
If he does, will you promise to do so as well?
>>
these callers shreddin Damen
>>
lmao gg skype
>>
>>18526605
Remember when Heather exposed Bateman for being a total asshole.
>>
File: 34OFvI4.jpg (409KB, 975x662px) Image search: [Google]
34OFvI4.jpg
409KB, 975x662px
>>18526619
No, I recall it being the other way around
>>
Heather baited him on bellgab and then when they did the gabcast she was all cool whilst he was hyperventilating. Well played, Heather.
>>
>>18526622
Majority of people got the impression that Heather ripped him a new one. Bateman was humiliated by Heather big time even people who hated Heather agreed with her on Batman being a dick.
>>
File: 4337427278.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
4337427278.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>18526628
>>18526634
>>
'memba when Bateman got mugged when he was out walking and listening to MITD on his phone. Then he cried on bellgab instead of telling the police.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJwt2dxx9yg

If anyone was looking for the bumber song on C2C
>>
Was Bateman mugged and robbed before or after he insulted Heather.
>if after that means Heather is great
>>
>>18526592
>Everyone thought this was a good thing and are thinking of other things that they can send falkie in the mail that will explode when he opens it. Bateman said he will donate money to make this happen.
So Bateman likes to see other people suffer.
>great guy
>>
>>18526634
you mean the time where she looked like a fucking idiot with her hysterical woman shit?

"I wanna rattle a few cages! *breaks down into sobbing*"
>>
Jimmy Church rocks tonight and blows George Noory out of the water every night.
>>
>>18526668
his voice is so soothing
>>
>>18526663
>*breaks down into sobbing*"
everybody thought that Heather was laughing not sobbing at Bateman how he was getting all pissy after getting bitch slapped by her
>>
>>18526628
>>18526634
>>18526653
>>18526675
Pro-Heather trolling
>>
>>18526675
what fucking universe are you from? Jesus, someone find the show and post it here. she sounded like a lunatic. He didn't wanna host her shit show
>>
>>18526682
No trolling. She baited that asshole and then basically laughed at him on the gabcast.
>>
>>18526685
>>
>>18526592
>Bateman said he will donate money to make this happen.
Bateman is jealous that Falkie has his video show on youtube but Bateman has nothing.
It's obvious now that Bateman wants Falkie dead.
>>
>>18526685
Exactly. Bateman was sending her his cock pics telling her that he likes to fuck her so she baited him and crushed his ego.
>>
>>18511870
Does anyone even listen to these shills? These fuckers make money by exploiting the fears of paranoid simpletons while at the same time spreading disinformation and polluting the truth
>>
File: 1473730378676.gif (2MB, 331x248px) Image search: [Google]
1473730378676.gif
2MB, 331x248px
>>18526698
>>
I think Bateman was mugged and robbed of his phone on Heather's orders after he revealed on bellgab private emails between them and insulted her on gabcast.
>>
>>18526698
i love the health shows you learn so much from them
fuck the big pharma
>>
>>18526705
Especially the way they plug all the bullshit health products that don't do jack shit - yeah fuck big pharma and all their effective medications!
>>
>did you guys listen to Bateman's shows
>nothing special
>he thinks that he was the next Art Bell
>>
MV will be the guest on the January 21st episode of End Of Days Radio. The real version.
>>
remember this thread >>18500502
>18500502
Art bell may come back.
c2c am jan 12.
end transmission.

today is Jan.15
theONE killed Art Bell
>>
..Bell and Noory were pioneers of the large scale conversation about paranormal concepts. i dont mind their advertising. Noory fuckin rocks. if he wasnt a radio host he'd be a fuckin metal god
>>
>>18526723
bad timing i'm doing laundry that night
>>
>>18526725
Heads up. There's a full body pic of Amy Martin in that thread.
>>
>>18526728
jimmy church is the next art bell
>>
>>18526723
I'm penciled in to be fucking theONE's mother that night. Do they have a podcast?
>>
>>18526735
Give it a rest, JJ.
>>
>>18526736
Not him buddy.
>>
>>18526728
Noory should just move and co-host with Heather on MITD and let Jimmy Church to be the main host on C2C.
Problem solved.
>>
>>18526737
it's Bateman
>>
The guest just said that dinosaurs and humans existed at the same time on Earth.
>>
>>18526749
Or you can not be a faggot and post about the actual show
>>
>>18526749
>2+2+2+2 Chan.
8 ch an
is that what Jesus Juice was posting on bellgab about that he did set up Bellgab thread on 8 ch an
>>
this nigga stylin on the guest rn
>>
>>18526764
Cringe
>>
>>18526765
muh peat bog
>>
who of you here fucked Art Bell's mother
be honest now
>>
>>18526772
No one, we have only fucked theONE's mother
>>
>>18526774
Art Bell fucked her vigorously.
>>
Jesus Juice was fucking Art Bell's mother and his own mother.
Jesus Juice's father fucked him in the ass so much that now he is delusional.
>>
I think Jesus Juice and Art Bell they had threesome with Art's mother.
>>
That ending theme
>>
Jesus Juice asked Art to fuck his mother and Art fucked that old stinking bitch with his massive cock back to Mexico.
>>
>>18526793
Good God, no wonder that bitch still walks bow legged
>>
>>18526793
that's the cock Art used to fuck Jesus Juices's mother in her ass because her pussy was as big as bag of tacos.
Jesus Juice was licking his mother's stinking pussy when Art was pounding the Mexican shit out of her.
>>
>>18526795
And by that bitch, I mean theONE's mother
>>
>>18526793
This is art bells cock AFTER the penis reduction surgery - before the surgery the poor bastard had to take off his left shoe to have a piss
>>
>>18526723
They already said one of the things that they are going to talk about is theONE. Apparently MV knows things about him that he's going to spill.
>>
when Jesus Juice will see that he will attack blacks because blacks also fucked his mother with their huge cocks and that's why JJ hates them now
because they got her pregnant few times and now JJ has 50/50 Mexican/black brothers and sisters.

Jesus juice will get into a big fight with blacks and they will shoot his ass.
>>
>>18526811
>Apparently MV knows things about him that he's going to spill.
yes MV knows his IP and e-mail address.
>>
File: 1455173390695.jpg (17KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1455173390695.jpg
17KB, 210x210px
>>18526793
>le mutilated dick
>>
Chicago is full of Jesus Juices lol
and one Mexican mother whore.
>>
>>18526820
o fuck theONE is finished now
>>
File: 1473898939126.jpg (49KB, 700x456px) Image search: [Google]
1473898939126.jpg
49KB, 700x456px
>>18526793
That fucking vein
>>
brig is mad at MV for changing her lover's Falkie thread name to some Jason guy name.
she will die soon from broken heart
>>
This thread was the containment thread for theONE.

The real thread was here >>18523255

We had a legit thread for C2C without theONE 's bullshit because we outsmarted him.

theONE is not bright. That's why he fucks his mother and publicly threatens Art Bell's life on a public forum.
>>
>>18526835
but in this thread we learned that Jesus Juice was so broke he had no money that he delivered his old stinking bitch Mexican mother for Art Bowel. to fuck her for $10 each time so Jesus juice with his family can buy big dish of mexican food.
It was fuck my mother for buritto exchange that Jesus Juice arranged with Art Bowel.
>>
>>18526851
Your posts are becoming less coherent with each passing day.
>>
It was so funny when one time Jesus Juice found out that his old stinking bitch Mexican mother got pregnant with him and Jesus juice was sticking old rusty coat hangers
into his mother's smelly pussy to induce abortion
because Jesus juice was already a child of an inbreed between his mother and Jesus Juices's brother.
>>
>>18526854
Jesus Juice is that you
>>
>>18526863
poor Jesus Juice first he was fucked in the ass by his own abusive father then he fucked his own mother in her pussy and in her smelly ass so she can give him food to eat
otherwise he was going hungry for few days in a row and now niggas in his hood are fucking him in the ass
but Jesus Juice is too poor to move out so he will die in that Chicago shit hole being forced to suck black cocks and lick clean their anuses just to survive.
>>
>>18526835
it was a nice thread, it's actually nice to talk about something other than the losers of bellgab for once
>>
>>18526924
>kiri

i keep hearing about kiri who is she?
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.