[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, I don't usually come to this board but I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Desert-Night-Desktop-Wallpaper.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Desert-Night-Desktop-Wallpaper.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Hello /x/,

I don't usually come to this board but I wanted to see if any of you have had this experience.

>Just got out of the military recently
>Moved to Hawaii
>Smoking a lot of weed now because free from stupid Navy
>I start noticing that when im high (even just a little high) If I close my eyes and enter a type of meditative trance, I can connect with some kind of Dark entity or something.
>I start feeling chills all around my body
>I start saying weird dark biblical stuff about letting the darkness inside me and shit
>Then right before im on the brink of some kind of existential climax, my mind recoils from it and the feelings stop.
>It feels like you're about to cum and you just suddenly stop and lose the feeling.
>Now it gets weird

Do I continue or fuck off?
>>
File: SPECT.png (354KB, 815x604px) Image search: [Google]
SPECT.png
354KB, 815x604px
>>18511781
Many people who get really high begin experiencing psychological distortions (delusions) known as delusions of self-reference. This is where they become paranoid, believe they are being watched or secretly part of some plan, or that they're in touch with forces others don't comprehend.

Marijuana also has been proven to cause psychosis and schizophrenia.

If I were you I'd stop smoking immediately. Much of the pot that is around nowadays is extremely strong and it isn't the same seedy wacky tobacky the hippies were smoking in the 60s.

I've had friends completely lose their mind from pot and have to be hospitalized. If you're mixing it with alcohol or pills (of any kind) these dangerous side effects could be even more exacerbated.
>>
>>18511795
Cite sources, not biased pics from Anti-Marijuana corporations.
>>
>>18511795
Op here

Idk dude its not that serious for me. Usually I just chill. This isnt something I cant control. It only happens when i push it. But you still need to hear the rest of the story.. continue?
>>
>>18511781
Address the cog you are.
>Not to discredit veterans.
>>
>>18511808
Yeah sorry I grew up in Texas where military=superhero and at that point it was either the Navy or be Homeless. I got out in 3 years when I was offered an early out because once I grew up a little I realized how dumb the military was. But how bout we focus on the real topic
>>
>>18511781
Im gonna continue

>Be last night
>Have a really interesting dream/nightmare thing
>I think im in WW2 fighting the japanese on a US ship (Go figure)
>Im trapped inside some kind of hold on the ship and the only opening is a glass door above me
>The hold was coffin size and I was forced to lay on my back, looking up at the glass
>Some jap pokes his head over the glass to look down
>he sees me and says some jap shit
>He starts dumping this thick oil into the hold
>The oil is filling up the hold more and more
>I thought I was fucked and gonna drown in oil
>Before it covers my face I feel the cold darkness feeling again
>Same feeling as I get when I do the meditation
>But in my dream it comes full force instantly.
>I shatter the glass door as I fly up into the sky
>I look like some grotesque skeleton face monster with long black hair
>After that I just remember having force like powers and I could fly around and wreck havoc
>After waking up I try the meditation thing again trying to not allow myself to shy away from it
>Got closer today but still cant let it overcome me

So is it just nothing or what?
>>
>>18511781
>>18511853
> So is it just nothing or what?
No one knows. Interesting events, hope you get your answers.
>>
>>18511853
Meditation is great for you. Have you had an experience you would liken to 'your third eye opening' or 'seeing the light'?
>>
>>18511835
Well yeah, I wasn't talking about you as a vet. Given a fair amount join for the killing, but that's more of the ground forces. If anything most who join the Navy have a sense of duty and community to uphold. I feel you may be beating yourself up subconsciously about that decision. Remember that we all engage in this ritual. It's not a personal sin but rather a sin of our placement in time and place. Let go and be willing to start a new chapter in your life, one in which you don't have to hide any love or compassion you feel; yet also able to form your own opinions and take a stand for what you beleive. You are the master of your reality.
>>
>>18511887
I have but the thing is is that only happens when Im "positively" meditating. This new thing is pure, cold, darkness but it's so interesting and powerful I want to go deeper
>>
>>18511889
Sorry meant to tag this post>>18511886
not >>18511887
>>
>>18511889
So you pretty much admit you want to fall deeper into a spiral of cold and darkness? You a masochist mate? Sounds like you enjoy your depression and resentment.
>>
>>18511889
It sounds like you're close to identifying some darkness in your life. We might choose to cover something we don't like up in the dark, but in the end, pitch blackness is scarier and more upsetting than what we covered up in the first place. My advice is to not be afraid, and to address the things that you may have been ignoring once you identify them. For me, it was lying, not having self control, and poor self image. You'll know you're getting warmer if the thoughts make you fearful or want to cry, anger. All things that would otherwise push you away from it.
>>
>>18511781
what do you think? fucking retard.
>>
>>18511781
>navy
Thanks for the ride fag

To answer your question, you're gonna have to learn to have more meditative discipline if you really wanna go anywhere with it. Do meditation every day and honestly, stop doing drugs. Maybe have an acid trip ONE time, if you really wanna stretch for it.
>>
ive never heard of anything like this. try to think of it more, can you control it?
>>
>>18511797
Fuck off asshole. There are plenty of sources now to show that weed causes psychosis. Your attitude will only cause other people damage. Fuck you.
>>
>>18511982
If it was for thing that can cause psychosis, I could be here listing things all day.
>>
>>18511985
Like? Anything else so commonly used? Don't be a dick.
>>
>>18511781
you are harmozing your mind with others who are smoking. Also many know the world is changing we can feel it. Many forms of energy can show connections even the broken down dna of a plant. Do not fear knowledge.
>>
OP, I really don't know. At a guess you were accessing some old rage as a response to feeling powerless at some point. Could be a past life thing, but my ability to properly look into your story is dulled by bedtime and whisky.

In the meantime, here's Deadlock meditating.
>>
File: deadlock-meditation.jpg (264KB, 1191x706px) Image search: [Google]
deadlock-meditation.jpg
264KB, 1191x706px
>>18511997
Ah...
>>
>>18511982
Says the guy with an attitude.
>>
>>18511996
Yes, let us all assume we're harmonizing as One with the Hivemind.. That way we're easier to control.
>>
>>18512007
Yeah, my attitude is teen dweebs who know fuck all about the world shut shut the fuck up about shit that harms people. Smoking weed isn't "cool" or "counterculture" it's just another drug. I've got nothing against drugs used properly when people are aware of the risks and side effects. Giving out bad information is not cool.
>>
>>18512027
*should* shut the fuck up
>>
>>18511781
>>18511797

Here are some sources, even though you could have found them in 5 seconds with a Google search you lazy stoner.

Pot causes psychosis, schizophrenia, and delusions:
http://www.livescience.com/50794-marijuana-intoxication-delusions-psychotic-symptoms.html

Marijuana lowers your IQ (makes you dumber)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-107689/Cannabis-lowers-IQ-levels.html

Permanent irreversible brain damage:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/01/what-happens-when-you-get-stoned-every-single-day-for-five-years/?utm_term=.ff6468bffb53

Marijuana brain damage is comparable to extreme schizophrenia
http://www.mensfitness.com/life/smoking-marijuana-causes-brain-damage-resembles-schizophrenia
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.