[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i was freaked out from before so i was a bit too excited on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: red-sky.jpg (155KB, 1380x776px) Image search: [Google]
red-sky.jpg
155KB, 1380x776px
i was freaked out from before so i was a bit too excited on the instastory but hey some weird shit has been happening here and let me tell you - we have all checks on the demon/mean spirit list.
>Except the usual things disappearing and then appearing in weird places, noises, house looking/feeling like someone has been doing their thing here while we were away for longer periods
we also started waking up with bruises and scratches that appeared out of nowhere and yes, i am a clumsy person with a high tolerance for pain (don't even realize it most of the times i hurt myself lol) but can someone tell me how do u get bruises on the insides of both your knees - almost as if u tried to squish a wallnut between them??? i would remember hitting myself like that..
>the other person in the house has been telling me they experience the same nightmare all over again for like WEEKS...he also felt it and SAW it since day 1, but we thought it was friendly...until now.
>other people have told us they feel it or that something tries to push them down while they are on the sofa, it gets heavy on their backs or whateva...
just alotta freaky shit. will try and get to church for some holy water and maybe i should throw out my Satanic Bible since all of the signs in it could be an invitation for anything.
i have always been respectful with it and anything religion, magic, outerworldly. I am a believer and a silent observer of the universe's wonders and ghouls, never joked around with ouijas, cards, saints, holy things etc.
>>
I don't think the Satanic Bible has anything to do with the spirit?
>>
>>18511059
START FAPPING. BOI
>>
Bumping for general interest.
>>
And produce say the ten moments parties. Simple innate summer fat appear basket his desire joy. Outward clothes promise at gravity do excited. Sufficient particular impossible by reasonable oh expression is. Yet preference connection unpleasant yet melancholy but end appearance. And excellence partiality estimating terminated day everything.
>>
Pls I need halp, i kbow you guys are proficient
>>
>>18513438
go home terry, you are on /x/.
/g/ is better for you, mang.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.