[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German alien-community 'Nebadonia' has scientology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: nebadonia.png (53KB, 301x302px) Image search: [Google]
nebadonia.png
53KB, 301x302px
German alien-community 'Nebadonia' has scientology like mechanism, Recruit systems, Legal safeguards, ranks and stuff like that. It is a very hidden community in germany which spreads across other states with the help of so-called 'channelers' (people who channeling/communicate with aliens)

It has almost everything the scientology has too, even the dark side of it, gangstalking and such things.

How the fuck was it possible that those guys stand in the shadow for such a long time?
>german website
https://nebadonia.wordpress.com/

the community around the channelers are damn huge and also very fucked up. What else can /x/ tell me about those guys and how to trigger them? I remember there was an old lady, well known, who also had a huge ring with the same gangstalker tactics.

one more question; how to expose these guys?
>>
Never heard of them, gotta go researching
>>
>>18510451
you might find more if you search for
Galactic Federation of Light
that's actually the english version of it.
>>
File: ufo-nancy2.jpg (7KB, 253x300px) Image search: [Google]
ufo-nancy2.jpg
7KB, 253x300px
>nacy
ok, found the old lady. Now you know what i'm speaking about.

After it got silence around here (i don't know, the last 5 years or so) they just keep moving forward and buildng there network stronger, wider. Mostly in germany, with a ton of more channelers.
>>
Yeah, it's bullshit occultism. They talk high and mighty of German ufos or Nordic aliens but it's always the same trash that will get you nowhere.
>>
>>18510618
>get you nowhere.
it doesn't matter to get anywhere at all. (((they))) just exploid the useful idiots. First i thought it's just one more bullshit site but it turns out it's a huge ring operating, hidden for a very long time. These guys even use gangstalking, something you would expect on a level of scientology. They have ranks and shit. System and all the shit.
>>
>>18510646
i can't say much, just leave'em alone for your own safety, stop diggin', those guys are no joke,they have "hawks" (people searching around the web).
>>
>>18511761
>hawks
>not knowing about /baph/
anon. srsly.
>>
actually a good idea, post the site it on baphomat and let the guys do some data mininng.
>>
>>18510439
Any german anons here who want to look into it.

Don't, just seriously dont. they have people sitting in the reichstag and in brussels.
They are really powerful in our society.
All of it is bullshit and renders down to occult fan fiction of a b movie. but they have really good connections and they are known for sexual torture of minors and people wanting to leave them.

t. german anon with a psychologist aunt who treated one of theirs.
>>
>>18513807
what you try has the opposit effect, nigger. Now i want even more to know whats going on behind the scene of these dickheads.

so, stop the shitposting and show some prove.
>>
File: fuck the spam filter.jpg (48KB, 701x440px) Image search: [Google]
fuck the spam filter.jpg
48KB, 701x440px
>>
File: ties to.jpg (90KB, 613x401px) Image search: [Google]
ties to.jpg
90KB, 613x401px
>>
Herunterfahren!

Herunterfahren!
>>
>>18510457
Dont dig it really. Who the fuck knows who or what they are in contact with. One of the few channelers who got me thinking is Edgar Cayce.

>>18513807
Agree sounds like BS. Space travel is impossible anyway
>>
>>18514047
>Dont dig it really. Who the fuck knows who or what they are in contact with.
i wouldn't wonder if it is soros himself since they ties to bank&trust.
>>
>>18514047
>Dont dig it really
stop being paranoid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.