[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, all of my life I've occasionally had strangely vivid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Mystic_Tower.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mystic_Tower.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
So /x/, all of my life I've occasionally had strangely vivid dreams, which i then try to interpret, but this one is weird enough that i'm not sure how to interpret it. It had 3 parts and time roughly skips between and during them, but they were still separate parts.

The first part, which I'll call The Tower, "started", for lack of a better word, started with me entering what looked like an ancient underground shoping mall, complete with various posters on the wall in a language I didn't understand or remember, except most of the building was collapsed and filled with orange sand.

Next i was walking in a desert, but it wasn't hot, though it was extremely bright out and in the distance i could see a massive tower reaching into the heavens. The tower was a darker color than the sand, and appeared to be made of sandstone

Then i was outside, halfway up the tower climbing to the top, however due to the decay that had happened to the tower I had to rely on some sort of grappling device to make any progress, i remember moving a stone door and walking through before going to the next part of the story.
>>
The next part was the most fuzzy when i try to remember it, but I'll try my best

I was suddenly standing in a small clearing, with some sort of haze surrounding everything, and strangely my vision was like looking through binoculars. the ground was white with pale green grass, and the trees around the clearing had a sort of gold trim design all over them, including the leaves and trunk. There was more of the previous unknown language, but it was all chains of symbols just floating through the air following some wind.
>>
>>18510406
And finally, this last part was different from the other two, in that instead of taking place in a desert or well lit meadow, it took place in a sort of swamp. No events really happened, but I'll explain the location as well as i can.

The swamp itself looked like it wasn't mud or water everywhere, but some kind of purple/blue tar. Rising out of the tar ocasionally were clusters of what looked like cattails and rarely a gigantic bend of wood which looked like some gigantic root system. Everything was a kind of disturbing calm, as if everything was dead.

I believe I was on some sort of canoe, with the captain, who was wearing a wooden mask, slowly paddling us towards a village with walkways and buildings suspended above the ground using stilts. Then I was speaking with who I assume was the chief of the village, because he had two masks, one red and the other black, hanging on a string around his neck. The entire time i was there, i felt like the people there did not like me, and wished i was gone, but would not take hostile action against me for some reason. As i left the chieftain's hut, I suddenly woke up.

Anybody have any ideas or suggestions on what it could mean?
>>
>>18510423

I know where you've been to, the reason you're not welcome there is simple, you haven't passed the exam, but for some ridiculous way you've found a way to enter there. The entity itself is not violent or hostile, but unwelcoming to those 'heartlanders' who are outsiders.

Next time, if you find yourself there, talk to the captain, the 'Masked Stranger', I'm sure he'll give you the answers you need. If you can remember the symbols there, I can also do translations.
>>
>>18510569
Could you tell me the name of that place, or at least some important information about it? And you say that I haven't passed the exam, but what is the exam, did I fail it, or did I just find some sort of loophole to not need to take it?

I'm also interested about the heartland, because I honestly have no idea about the whole situation, and maybe finding out what happened before can tell me what to do later.
>>
>>18510688
Certainly, its in where all dreams are. And I am you'll understand what the exam is, in time. And answering to that loophole question would be against my nature. 'Heartlander' is just a self-coined term for a consciousness that is tied to a thing with a beating heart, i.e all living humans and potential other sentient beings.

Not having spoilers is half the fun, just follow that dream gold and enjoy the interlude.
>>
>>18511070

Can you interpret other's dreams as well. I have tons.

For example, one in which I had very little room to breather but I didnt panic. I woke up in a large, comfortable bed of a wide room in a nice ventilated place. Everything was dirty white, or linen white. Air was warm and comfortable.

Two twins approached me. I only remember the face of one of them. Children, of short stature. He looked at me and smiled.

I woke up grasping for air, i had a sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18510395
>>
>>18511145
you bringing up the dark tower series makes me realize how my dream is actually fairly similar to Roland's quest, namely the starting in the desert, finding the ruins of a civilization, memories fading after going through a door in the tower, and traveling in an area where everything feels dead, but now i have to ask, do I just dream of a traveler, or am I actually a traveler in my dreams/the dream world? Does my quest/the traveler's quest have anything to do with the real world or is it completely separate?
>>
>>18511108

I have never been inside such place, and if you are a male yourself, that girl next to him (I assume you, if not I'm completely wrong here) is your feminine personality, hidden by waters of your consciousness ego, but found in your dream materia.
>>
well guys, I'm going to go back to sleep, I'll let you know if anything of note happens tonight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.