[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Goetia.jpg (44KB, 350x287px) Image search: [Google]
Goetia.jpg
44KB, 350x287px
Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning spirits for love, money, knowledge and power.

Want to have friends on the other side? Want to howl the secret names in the dead of night? This is your thread.

>PLEASE READ THE STICKY BEFORE >YOU POST: http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first Goetic evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them. A special shout out to everyone who worked on it!

Summoners, would-be summoners, and innocent victims, all are welcome as long as you're respectful and stay on-topic.
>>
File: 1481603314279.gif (2MB, 300x244px) Image search: [Google]
1481603314279.gif
2MB, 300x244px
So if I fuck this shit up at some point during the summoning shit, I.E. I trip and fall outta the circle, what will happen?
>>
>>18509414
Don't do it, plain and simple. You won't be able to properly banish the Spirit if you do.
>>
>>18509374
Who do I summon for love and charisma?
>>
>>18509447
For Love i'd recommend summoning Sallos, especially if your a beginner.
>>
>>18509461
I'm interested. How do I summon him?
>>
>>18510244
http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz - Read this, inside the past bin will be the details of the ritual. Also there will be a link to "Aleistar Crowley's Illustrated Goetia" - A pdf document

The Sigil you need for the ritual can be found on page 57 of the pdf.

Don't go into this scared, theres no need to be. Go into it with respect to the spirit also.

Good luck.
>>
For a beginner, which spirit would one summon to acquire either: Skills in some sort of art ( be it martial, plastic or trade), or straight on opportunities in life, such as living in other countries and wealth ?

Will post results after researching on how to do it step by step. I have read through the sticky, but I still have some doubts.

Is drawing the snake in between circles necessary, for instance? What about the stars around the main circle?

Thanks for the reply in advance.
>>
Anyone that tries this is asking for trouble. U want a girlfriend get fit and talk to girls.
Want money then get a job.
>>
>>18509374
Who do I summon for power( magick power that is). I want to be able to dominate lesser entities
>>
>that guide
So you're telling me I don't need a lion hide and a sigil made from pure silver and shit?
>>
Thinking about invoking Odin. In my book it says that I should use wine, but grape juice may be substituted. The problem is that I don't have wine or grape juice, but I do have orange juice and apple juice. Does that work?
>>
>>18510869
Is grape juice or wine rare where you live? That seems like an odd problem to have.
>>
>>18510877
It's not really a problem. I'm not sure if they have grape juice on the nearest shop(they probably do), and if I want wine I have to go to the liquor store. It's just that I have to walk for 10 minutes to get to the shop. I'm lazy.
>>
>>18510909
Then stay away from summoning...the Spirits will own your worthless ass.
>>
File: dog.jpg (54KB, 355x409px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
54KB, 355x409px
>>18510869
You need the nine glory twigs and what the fuck, grapes? are you summoning bacchus?

Stick to kek. he's your level. he's above your level too.
>>
>>18510909
Admit it, you're underage and can't buy alcohol
>>
I'm thinking about summoning Marbas,I've never summoned any thing before what would you guys recommend me do for the best results ?
>>
>>18509374
for what resons someone should summon lucifer?
>>
>>18510401
Orobas? Buer? Marax? Dantalion?

Who you want to summon is ultimately down to you, make sure you have a clear question/goal you want achieved.

The stars and snakes are not necessary
>>
>>18510401
Marbas is good for engineering.

>>18511253
Read the sticky
>>
>>18511137
No. I can buy alcohol, but it's 20 minutes walk away.
>>
the sticky page suggested an offering of food, drink or sex be made to the demon. which of the male demons is it safe to offer sex to, and would they be offended if I asked them to wear a condom? While the idea of having sex with a demon is intriguing, I'm not interested in getting knocked up by one!
>>
>>18512657
they can pass you spiritual aids, it's very dangerous
>>
Is it possible to have a long term sexual relationship with a demon/spirit?
>>
>>18512657
>hey orobas, I need you to do x for me
>in return I will get wasted and fuck my gf
>but ill do it for you bro, trust me
>>
>>18509374
>http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
first of all sorry for the shitty english, isi not my first language
I read all the sticky but when i tried to summon Uvall i couldnt see, hear or feel it; I think i follow the instructions step by step
Am i doing something wrong?
I ask Uvall to help me with 2 females friends, i almost make one of them my girlfriend (before trying to summon Uvall) but something happen with her and then she got a boyfriend (she broke with her boyfriend a couple of months ago) and i have not make any progress to win her heart
I really want to summon Uvall to get help with the girls, summon Gusion to give honor and dignity and Marbas to give me knowledge in mechanical arts
Any suggestions, advice or tips?
Please help
>>
All I want is for the hair on my head to regrow.
>>
>>18509374
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/15/opinion/luhrmann-conjuring-up-our-own-gods.html
A must read article.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.