[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX 5q81ImIgI WTF is thi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Ayylion..jpg (84KB, 1270x724px) Image search: [Google]
Ayylion..jpg
84KB, 1270x724px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX5q81ImIgI

WTF is this ?? CGI effect or real ?
>>
99% chance (((they))) faked this to make it look like they faked it because they know /pol/ & /x/ go way too deep into this shit
1% chance of ???
>>
>>18508049
camera glitch
>>
>>18508086
nope, cameras don't glitch like that. it has to be deliberate.
>>
looks like the twixtor plug in effect used to slow motion, they could have pieced two clips together as well and tried to blend them so it looks like one long clip
>>
They probably edited the recording to remove unnecessary bull shit. Stop over reacting.
>>
>>18508049
Some anon who was into video editing named a piece of software used to edit out blank spaces and other things, I forget what is was.
After hearing Assange being interviewed today, it is evident that he says "emm" and "er" quite a lot and pauses as he reflects upon his answers.
It was slightly irritating to listen to and I do not blame whoever edited the video above in the slightest. Some people think it is yet another piece of software, similar to that which is used to animate CGI faces for movies and suchlike - make your own mind up, but I am more inclined to believe that his hesitant mumbling was made to appear more snappy and engaging by a simple edit.
>>
Wow. It's like there's more than one source of light in the room. But that's unpossible.
>>
He literally motphes...it can't be that pieces of his clothes changes but other parts not. Same with the face
>>
These are just some type of morph cuts. It's the same type of effect that shitty 1000Hz tv's and video editors do to create intermediate frames, to increase framerate, or create slow-motion. They do this because video interviews are brought down to the main points the journalists consider relevant. In order to mask discontinuity they use these effects.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac
>>
He likely stumbled over his words, they paused the recording, and he continued where he left off.

They tried to merge the recordings as well as possible. It's better than a blatant cut. Fuck off.
>>
>>18508049
there is an editing effect that does EXACTLY what is happening in this video, im sure someone will know what that is but you will surely ignore them
>>
File: giphy.gif (932KB, 450x353px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
932KB, 450x353px
>>18508089
They do, it's the same sort of shit as when key frames are missing and we get the funky melty gifs. There are several reasons why this could have happened too.

The ultimate test would be to look at other videos by the same people. If it happens a lot do you really think they kidnap everyone they interview? If it's specific to Assange then it may be Assange specific foul play (but more likely something like clipping out sections of dialogue and so on)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.