[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evening /x/. I've come to ask for some advice. since roughly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Evening /x/. I've come to ask for some advice. since roughly three hours ago there have been two shadow entities in the spare bedroom of my flat. roughly seven foot tall, comprised of swirling darkness and what looks like a hooked beak.
The typical events have happened such as the dog growling but not going in the room, drop in temperature, my partner and I have heard scuttling noises (like you would imagine a crab would make walking on a wooden floor).The two candles I had in the hallway have also gone out. This is not the first time we have had spirits in the house but it certainly is the longest time they've hung around.
The room that they are in is used by my partner as a "man cave" but he also practices chaos magic at times with some tarot on the side. I, myself have had strange occurrences all my life and I believe I have some kind of sixth sense but I do my best to block it since my preteens as I had a couple of bad experiences.

Could anyone shed any light on what these are? Any advice at all? Like anything?

Picture not exactly related but I thought it looked cool.
>>
>>18507813
It's past your med time. Bitch.
>>
Strip down naked, cover yourself in holy water and then challenge the ghosts to 9 rounds of bare knuckle boxing.
>>
>>18507826
bare!? My hands are too delicate for that.
>>
>>18507813

Turn a light on.
>>
>>18507833
Yup bare

It's the only way to do the ritual correctly
>>
>>18507813
It sounds like a shade. But shades hunt on their own not in pairs. You haven't experienced and sleep paralysis have you?
>>
>>18507917
I had sleep paralysis roughly a week ago now that you mention it. I seen a shade during it but when I woke up I think I was just seeing my coat hanging up on a hook on the bedroom door.
Still pretty scary at the time though.
>>
>>18507813
If they have just been hanging out in there OP, take a photo or video and post it.
Very curious. But want some proof
>>
>>18507931
No way, their spouse will through the camera in a ditch for no reason other than convenience.
>>
>>18507943
I'm sorry? I'm confused by your sentence. Please elaborate
>>
If you hear creaks and cracks in your home at night listen closely. If they start to turn into whispers you got a Shade on your hands.
>>
File: IMAG0016.jpg (2MB, 3136x4224px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0016.jpg
2MB, 3136x4224px
Here's a photo Of The room t
dark
>>
>>18507950
And if sleep paralysis increases you are in serious trouble.
>>
File: IMAG0017.jpg (3MB, 3136x4224px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0017.jpg
3MB, 3136x4224px
And here it is in the light. sorry about the mess but as I said it's his room and I don't like going in and moving his stuff.
>>
File: _20170109_173016.jpg (2MB, 3136x4224px) Image search: [Google]
_20170109_173016.jpg
2MB, 3136x4224px
>>18507956
Op you said shadow people were hanging out in there. Are they still there? >>18507963
Of course, lights on it looks fine. Looks like there's nothing
>>
I don't know man. It depends on how sane you think you are. If you're 100% sure you're sane and what you saw/heard is 100% real then hoo boy you better start taking some action to ensure they're not evil.

Go in the room and pray to God. See how they react.
>>
I was interested but then you said this shit.

> but he also practices chaos magic at times with some tarot on the side. I, myself have had strange occurrences all my life and I believe I have some kind of sixth sense but I do my best to block it since my preteens as I had a couple of bad experiences.
>>
>>18507981
I can see one chilling up by the window on the right hand side when I look through the door. it has moved from the right wall to that location. I'm too scared to go in and look behind the door for the other one.
>>
>>18507997
I consider myself sane. I have a pretty normal life for the most part. Have a good job, a fiance, money in the bank. Probably within the top 90% of normal /x/ readers.
>>
>>18508002
Do you see it in the image I edited? If so, can you circle it?
>>
>>18508000
Sorry if that discouraged you. If it helps I don't believe any of that chaos magic stuff either but what he does in his own time is his business. In regards to my own experiences as a youngster I'm not 100% convinced myself of what was really happening. Admittedly those experiences were the reason I started coming to /x/. I've never really got to the bottom of it though.
>>
>>18507813
stop being such a cunt and get medical assistance cause u are becoming retarded by too much /x/
>>
pics or it didn't happen
>>
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.