[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about John Lang's murder? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481897511573.gif (999KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481897511573.gif
999KB, 500x700px
What do you guys think about John Lang's murder?

This video is for those of you that have not heard the story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVwlmTIJuEM&index=1&list=LLp0Lu3sAnklJd44rbBwW2NQ&t=307s

His channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMl9Ncxd-jhZ81s4z3XA6w/

I wish there would be an investigation for this murder, and the police department would and those involved would be accountable for it.
>>
>>18507841
Thanks
>>
>>18507835
Thanks
>>18507841
Thanks

Bump
>>
Canadian here - this is the first i've heard of this.

bretty interesting! Bump for you.
>>
>>18507599
I heard about it. What happened to John is probably quite common across the US.

Years ago I had an incident where a local PD in a smallish city (50,000 people) were harassing me. Nothing really serious, but I had been pulled over, searched, and released no ticket. They would drive by and shine lights in my house. They all knew me by name. All of this happened cause I had filed a complaint at the court against them and when nothing came of it I filed a complaint with Internal affairs. I was told point blank by one of the cops that they would never forget me unless I left town.

The whole affair was my first and last time having any entanglement with the police, but I became convinced that many cities across the US are covertly run by corrupt cops.

Nowadays these are basically mini armies with their own armored personnel carriers, surveillance gear, attack dogs, undercover units, stacks of confiscated drugs and money. They have very little oversight. They know all the reporters and lawyers and judges personally.

When it happened to me I was amazed at how nobody would take me seriously. They basically thought I was paranoid or that I had done something illegal to justify the attention. Human perception is a strange thing.

Stuff like John Lang's murder likely happen all the time.
>>
>>18509492
>they harrass you
>you complain
>"yeah well now we're going to harrass you to teach you a lesson"
Genius.

This happens in a lot of places, many start thinking they're basically gang leaders and having to assert masculinity and shit. I have very little respect desu.
>>
>>18507599
Organized gang stalking and electronic harassment is real.
>>
>>18509492
Fuck man, fuck the Police. How did it all end out?
>>
>>18509478
Canadians don't have to deal with any of that, American problems.
>>
>>18510375
Just don't tell that to paranoids and egomanics.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.