[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't normally go on /x/. But every now and then I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (238KB, 817x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
238KB, 817x1080px
I don't normally go on /x/. But every now and then I think back on something that I saw and wonder about it. Would like some input or theories about what I saw, or at minimum to just share my story with you guys.

In October 2011, I was working in a retail store. It was approximately 9:03PM and the store had just closed a couple minutes prior. Every-other overhead light turned off, so the store darkened but not tremendously. I was fixing a camera display, when I noticed someone walking down the aisle to my left and slightly behind me. This was all out of my peripheral vision, but the only thing I could tell was that it was very dark, human shaped, and had no discernible features on it other than it's human shape and black color. It didn't concern me at that instant, because my boss was a black guy and I assumed it was him in that moment. The person was walking very smoothly, almost gliding, and made a sudden, almost perfect 90 degree turn and walked down the last aisle of toys. One thing I should mention was the movement. It turned a perfect 90 degrees, just a completely smooth and quick transition with no apparent change in speed as it made the turn. In this toy aisle, there was a toy baby which was motion activated, located about 10' from the end (the end closest to me) of the aisle. You or a customer would walk by it, it would laugh or cry. I was familiar with it. Well, sure enough, as this figure walked by the doll, the doll went off and started laughing. In an instant, I turned my head to see who it was, but saw no one. I stepped back from my position to see the entire aisle from end-to-end, and nobody was there.
>>
>>18506483
Cont'd

This didn't scare me. I felt no fear, but I was caught by a sense of curiousness. I was perplexed as to what this was. I was, and still am, absolutely certain that I saw something real. If the toy baby doll didn't react as it passed in front of it, I would've brushed this off as my mind playing tricks on me. I was not tired at the time, nor was I drunk or on any medication or drugs.

I talked to a couple of my coworkers about what I saw. Some people who worked in the back receiving area had heard footsteps up on a wooden loft back there, when nobody was there. One even said he saw something wearing "like old west clothes" and "like a cowboy hat". I didn't see a hat, although I admit I didn't get a good enough look at it to know for sure.

Pic related. A simple diagram about the layout of the area, the path the being took, and my position in relation to it.

*Extra, possibly useless info: my uncle in law, who I was living with at the time, died during surgery about 3 weeks after this incident happened.
>>
>>18506483
My personal opinion backed by nothing but my own experience, there is a being the does wear a sort of a cowboy hat, can never remember his face and the thought of him is spine tingling, but he steal from death, that is to say snatches the 'souls' of those ready to depart, and keeps them for a reason I am uncertain on. It leaves the stuck in limbo.
You can believe me or not its upto you, but I see death, that is I can see the specifics of a persons death before it happens, mostly in dreams. And anytime I see a death coming I go with the 'soul' to ensure safe transit in limbo most 'soul's are swear of the impending death even if the waking mind isnt.
The man I have mentioned I have come across multiple times, but am still entirely unsure who he really is and what it is he is doing
>>
>>18506551
So do you think it had something to do with my uncle in law dying during surgery a few weeks later? I felt like it was kind of a weak association since it didn't happen immediately after the incident, it was about 3 weeks later if I recall. Also, the figure acted like it didn't notice me, or care that I was there.
>>
>>18506559
More than likely it didn't care, not didn't see.
May or may not be related, its hard to tell, since you didn't see a somewhat western looking person specifically. I've never seen these things in this world myself, only in visions and dreams, which makes it somewhat more difficult. I usually see the cercumstances of a persons death 1-2 weeks before it happens, it would not be surprising if a being without a physical form would have further insight than me, especially one who lives between worlds.
Also so very strage it set off a motion sensor, even if only a toy, it was my understanding he can't interact with the physical world, but that could have something to do with why he is accumulating 'souls'.

It also could have been that your uncle was ment to die and his 'soul' was visiting those he cared for before it had to cross, so to speak.
Without having met your uncle or experienced what you did I can not say anything with certainty though
>>
>>18506559
OP you need to uninstall 4chan right now. Nobody and I mean NOBODY wants your fake stories on this board. /x/ is not a story writing practice board. If you want to practice writing go on tumblr where you belong.
>>
>>18506594
It's not a fake story. I wrote it in vivid detail so that I don't leave out anything that may seem insignificant to me, but may be significant to someone else. I have a better than average memory.

>>18506592
Thanks, yeah I'm not sure how it could've set off the motion sensor either, I think those toys use infrared, but not entirely sure. Don't ghost hunters use infrared when trying to spot orbs and shit?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.