[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a lot of issues with dissociating, where I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 43534534.jpg (30KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
43534534.jpg
30KB, 360x360px
I have a lot of issues with dissociating, where I don't feel quite right, I have trouble concentrating, and generally feel very fatigued and out of it.

Is there anything that could be causing this? More importantly, is there anything I can do to make it stop.
>>
If you're looking for answers like "you're being leeched off by a demon, do some cleansing" and shit, stay here, but if you want actual help, go to /adv/
>>
stop masturbating
>>
possible causes, in order from most likely to least likely:
>physical or mental trauma
>drug side effect
>poor sleep/lack of sleep
>nutritional deficiency
>improper grounding after rituals, meditation, or energy work if you do that sort of thing
>neurological condition
>emergence of some psychic ability (no I don't know specifically what kind) that you're not acknowledging
>some kind of hex or psychic attack

honestly OP if I were going through what you describe, I'd rule out all the possible medical or psychological causes before exploring the paranormal ones. not saying they can't happen but they're extremely rare. psychic attacks especially are highly unlikely unless you can think of someone who could and would do such a thing to you. on a side note, I would consider improper grounding as psychological/brain chemistry related, not paranormal.

best things you can do to get rid of it are:
>make sure you're getting enough sleep and that your sleep is restful
>check side effects of any meds you might be taking
>get a decent diet and drink enough water, if you're dieting then back off for a bit
>if you do any rituals etc. then read up on grounding

if none of that works, go to a doctor. if you had some kind of trauma, get some support in the form of a therapist, spiritual counselor, support group, online forums, whatever works for you.

if none of THAT works, then smudge your house, put a couple fresh eggs under the bed, hang some garlic on your headboard, and come back and see us. not even kidding.
>>
>>18506140
almost forgot, OP if you're in the northern hemisphere, sometimes the lack of light in the winter can make things seem kinda unreal. idk why, but living in minnesota I've noticed that when you get up in the dark, come home from work in the dark, etc. it just all starts to feel kinda odd and dreamlike for some reason.
>>
>>18506074
I hear you OP I get the same thing. Just days where I feel out of it (similar to medicine head where your head is almost floaty). Days like that I know I can't really do much studying because I'm not really there.

As far as I know I've not really foind a way to pull out of it. Sometimes of I feel sluggish meditation for 10 minutes will pull me out of it and let me refocus. But that's when I feel mentally sluggish not when I feel disassociated.

I wish I could give you a magic thing to fix it but I can't. I just recently started exercising and so far I've not had a day like that. So maybe just living a healthier life? I just want you to know that you're not alone.

Hope you get some control over it.
>>
eheheheyyyy me too bruh
generally, mine is more due to head trauma, i was in a car accident a few years back, and sometimes i have some trouble with dissociation. it has improved tho.
but there are tons of other things that can cause it too. as was stated earlier, it can be caused by a lot of things that aren't paranormal, and i'd suggest that you rule out all of those before you try and solve the problem that way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.