[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine said she saw something similar to this a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: New Note.png (241KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
New Note.png
241KB, 1080x1440px
A friend of mine said she saw something similar to this a few months ago flying in the sky at night on a county road. The three circles above the shape were floating balls of light and the other circles are connected to the triangle shaped structure. The red and blue are the lights that were on the structure. Anyone have any ideas or similar stories?
>>
>>18506010
>She
>Trusting a woman not to make shit up
>>
>>18506572
well then on the off chance it isn't made up, what is this thing?
>>
>>18506010
Here's all UFO sightings similar to that:
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxstriangle.html
>>
>>18507203
"this" was flying there and no one was able to identify it, so you could consider the use of the term "unknown flying object"^^
>>
>>18506010
It's the Magi from Evangelion. I'd consider not traveling to Tokyo in the future if I were you.
>>
Yeah i seen one of them triangle ufo's too. I reported it to mufon. It's here if you wanna take a look at the report

http://www.ufostalker.com/event/54876
>>
File: IMG_1316.png (207KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.png
207KB, 640x1136px
I saw the same thing on 12-25-16 over N. Dallas, TX. It floated in the distance for about 5 minutes, not moving an inch. I began to film it from the 3rd floor of an apartment complex (and I had a great view/shot of it). As I was filming it a big commercial airline was coming towards, while this thing just hovered about 5 miles away, not even 1500 ft off the ground. In the video you can clearly see the difference in the craft and the commercial airliner.

..but the weirdest part to me was once the airliner passed over head, the craft began to rotate in the distance, very slowly. At first the craft was a single dot, for a solid 10 minutes, just floating.. once it started spinning it looked like 2 dots very close to one another. The lights where rapidly changing colors on spectrums that I can't even begin to explain. The color changing was minute, but visible.. like when a star twinkles and you focus on it and realize it's a "planet" and that's why its going from white to red (or whatever color the planet is) quickly, but hardly visible.

Anyways... as the thing began to rotate, SLOWLY... it started to move... towards us (I have all of this recorded).. it made a direct path to me, and I mean... 5 miles away for 10-15 minutes, not moving, then turns and starts coming my way... at about 20 mph... it floated over the neighboring complex's and highway I live right off of... very slowly... it didn't make a single sound. The lights where blinking in no pattern.. There was an omitted ora around this thing... As if it had lights coming off it from every angle but the light would disperse at about 5 ft from the craft and make what looked like a faint bubble around it. It's very hard to make out in the footage, but through my eyes at the time being I could see it. Again, I filmed all of this on my phone.

attached is a (sorry) blurry, zoomed-in screenshot from the video from my phone.
>>
>>18507909
You think you could post the video?
>>
>>18507350
No shit. I thought I'd try to get more info on the type of craft, this being /x/ and all
>>
>>18507909
west of ft worth saw the same thing several years ago. Was several times larger. Friend saw one while driving.
>>
>>18507380
KEK
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.