[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ I have a pretty straight up question. How do I cease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1418548600388.jpg (40KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
1418548600388.jpg
40KB, 500x311px
hey /x/
I have a pretty straight up question.

How do I cease to be the piece of shit I've let ((them)) make me?

them being everyone, from the government spooks that push psyops, to my close friends with their bad habits that I involuntarily picked up.

I want to be my true self, if that even exists..?
>>
File: 14892996314640.jpg (48KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
14892996314640.jpg
48KB, 1200x630px
>>18504525
change your thoughts change your life
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gner2vWyPJU&list=RDMMgner2vWyPJU

Imagine a band playing music for you. Can you visualize all the instruments? Maybe you can envision some but not others. Now, isn't that strange?!
>>
>>18504525
It's a pretty fucking question really. Grow up and be the person you want to be, whether it's through family life or just being a stand up man for everyone. You are so small in comparison to the whole world that the only way to change it is to be influential to your environment. ((They)) don't matter if you try your hardest instead of whining about them. Peace anonbro.
>>
first step is taking responsibility for everything in your life. nobody made you become anything, you didn't involuntarily pick up any bad habit. everything you did, became, and every aspect of your life was done by your consent.

most people cant accept this, they want to play a victim and blame anyone and everyone for their life.
>>
The answers in this thread are already making me cringe.
>>
>>18504578
You know what makes me cringe? Old tomato sauce

>captcha: Eckville --->
>>
File: leopard-1-main-battle-tank-1.jpg (93KB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
leopard-1-main-battle-tank-1.jpg
93KB, 400x215px
>>18504539
>>18504547
>>18504574
thanks, I guess.

but I gotta disagree with >>18504574

while I admit im responsible for most of my choices, not all were made solely by me or under my clear judgment. Much of what I am today, if not most, is direct result of how I was raised. and my parents are even bigger pieces of shit than I am.

Im an adult now, and my recent choices have been completely mine, but they are still taken from the persona that they molded. I can not think from another perspective yet, I need to become me first to actually change anything.

Im not blaming anyone, nor anyone just to feel better. I blame the ones responsible, even if they won't admit their faults. And I no longer care if they do admit it or not. I just need to be me.

what do?
>>
I have the same desires. If you truly have the motivation to do it then i'd suggest complete isolation for an extended period. Also any change in your life will change your personality/habits
>>
>>18504692
well then you're simply giving your power away to a boogey-man that doesn't exist; you're far more powerful than you know. you'll never find out as long as you hold on to toxic mindsets that want to convince you you're not more than a cog in a machine with no freewill on the situations that occur in your life.
>>
Look at your hand. Make a fist. Raise your pinkey. This is you, it is also your pride. Notice the pinky is weakest of all the fingers, but pride would make it think it is the strongest. Now raise your ring finger. This is your love, it also signifies your union with woman. However, it is also your lust. Now raise your middle finger. This is your anger. But listen, it is also the source of your power, because it is also your righteousness. Now your index finger. This is your knowledge, you use it to point. Adam and eve ate from the tree of knowledge so they could know what only god should know. Hence, put aside knowledge, and embrace wisdom instead. Now your thumb, a thumps up means good job. Notice how the thumb is different, it is not a finger at all. For this is god. Now lower your index finger, middle finger, and ring finger. You (the pinky) and the thumb (god) remains. You must put aside your love, anger, and knowledge to know him. Go now, and start your search.
>>
>>18504736
I've been where you describe.

>>18504826
this is interesting. I don't know what to make of it yet, though.
>>
>>18504848
You shall know my people when you see them. God stated in the bible.
>>
File: 1260914499612.jpg (19KB, 405x497px) Image search: [Google]
1260914499612.jpg
19KB, 405x497px
>>18504865
>>
>>18504826
GAAAAAY
>>
>>18504887
Its like the pot calling the kettle fat.
>>
>>18504692
You won't be able to do anything until you accept that you are exactly who and where you want to be
>>
File: 11f.jpg (60KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
11f.jpg
60KB, 500x688px
>>18505011
I feel like the person I became is based solely on the body.
The family ties, and the wordly 'rules'. What was expected of me, The purpose, or lack thereof, that my parents made my body with.

However I also feel that's not who I truly am.
>>
>>18505224
The person you became is based in what you want, and what you perceive people that you care about around you want you to be. This includes people you want to impress and what you are convinced by your ego you should be socially-wise.
>>
>>18505281
That too, to some degree.

But, Like I said, that's not me. How do I break the programming?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.