[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seer here. I've had many premonitions of future events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 36

File: 1479932599336.jpg (414KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1479932599336.jpg
414KB, 1800x1322px
Seer here.

I've had many premonitions of future events to varying degrees. From card games, video games, games of random selection, etc, I can predict outcomes with high success.
I've predicted phone calls, random visiting, stranger talking to me, knowing ill meet people(and their names) before they come into my life(ive predicted girlfriends from crowds of strangers years before talking, same for coworkers, etc. People strum a note inside me when i feel they will interact with my life).

I've even had dreams of happenings, with picture perfect accuracy to sites of terrorism and accidents.

I am feeling in tune with my ability and would like to take requests. Tell me what you wish to know, fortune, love, wealth, upcoming struggle. The less specific the request, The closer it is on a spiritual level, the easier it is to get in tune with it, which means the more details I can give to you across a broader spectrum of time.

Important. Tell me something important to you that i can feel with. It can be the colour of your eyes, a favorite food, a location of a favorite memory, your country, a smell you like, or an object you find beautiful. Something that means something to you on a deeper level. Give me 2-3 things and I'll get back to you.
>>
I wanna know when I'll die.
Not because I am afraid, but because waiting gets too damn long.

Brown eyes
I have no favorite food. Food is food.
Memory is memory

My final breath means something to me on a deeper level.

You probably just gonna say anything and I'll better not listen to it anyways but hey, let's give it a shot.
>>
I'm not larping. I wish to use my gift while I can feel it as the more I use it, the more I learn about it.

I do intend to write a book from what ive learned so far. Itd take hours and a whole thread to fully write it all out but i believe it has to do with interacting with yourself that exists throughout your past/present/future. As if your timeline was a long snakelike entity and you exist at each cross-section of that snake.
I believe the singularity of the personal timeline is connected to the interpersonal timeline singularity which is connected to an even larger singular being that keeps going until you got the singularity of all things from begging to end of all possibilities(God)

It sounds grand but really the ability is just becoming in tune with the layer of consciousness above. The farther above to go, the harder it is to feel. Hence the vaguer the question, the more details I can feel.
>>
>>18504406
Describe my wife.

I have blue eyes. I find my girlfriend beautiful. Favorite smell is vanilla.
>>
>>18504406
Favorite food: sushi
Eye color: brown
Also my kitten

I would like to know if I'll be famous and also when I'll meet my true love.
>>
>>18504406
I'd recommend if you're serious, to take a trip, head over to /div/ and start working with people there.
>>
>>18504406
>People strum a note inside me
Is that a euphemism?
>>
>>18504406
I wanna know if I ll ever get to be with him
My eyes are somewhat light brown with green stripes on them, love to stay up late and I have a small voice in my head that keeps telling me to do good things
>>
>>18504425
that is a very very specific question. You also gave me nothing to ground myself with other than brown eyes. but your lack of real interest in food or past gives me a feeling of your ennui.
You will get sick before you die, not specific enough to tell if sickness is cause of death or a symptom of whats killing you. At least we know it wont start and end quickly, so no car crashes or murders.
Bad omens are
>back of left leg. May lose it in upcoming years, or seriously injure, or may have tumor grow. Cannot tell at all.
>old lady gray hare, looks like a snobby bitch who argues with cashiers at grocery stores. She has glasses. I dont know why or if its physical but you will cry because of this women and you feel anger towards her.
>>
Describe to me my next partner, and when i'm meeting her.

My eyes are brown, i have a lot of books, and like the color blue a lot. And life is something pretty awesome.
>>
>>18504490
Thanks for nothing shithead!
>>
File: 1475755285188.jpg (191KB, 1600x1000px)
1475755285188.jpg
191KB, 1600x1000px
>>18504406
WIll I take a part in a war?
>>
>>18504509
green eyes btw.
A lot of suppressed, directionless anger.
>>
>>18504406
What is the most significant thing to happen tomorrow with me

Love music and working on myself, light green eyes
>>
Will I find pass my upcoming test?

Will I find happiness?

Will I ever become smart?

Will I become a drug addict later in life? Most people in my family had a problem with drugs and I don't want to go down the same road.

As for a a personal detail about me, When I look at tree leaves I feel a deep sense of wonder and awe. Just the way that light plays with them makes my hear soar and fills me with an inner peace.
>>
>>18504490
Ignore the other guy, that's not me.
You're probably still a shithead tho so whatever.

Thanks for your reading tho.

I have been very sick last week and all during that I had a feeling, that I will not make it much further in life. And quite frankly I took weird comfort in that thought.
I do not enjoy life at all.

I do have bad legs and my left leg has been making troubles too lately.

I work as a cashier and today a russian old lady fucked me off big time. That happens more often but the coincidence is nice.

Overall I'd rate this one 8/10.
Made me feel like you're right and my wish will be granted soon.
It probably wont because life knows how to fuck with me, but the comfort of imagination is alright too.

Thanks. Dogspeed.
>>
>>18504458
Specific question, but ill try.
No idea if she will be a wife or even love you. But the next woman you will have very strong feelings for is blonde. She has a nice smile, and she must be very silly because just imagining her is making me want to laugh and smile. This will definitely be strong love but i literally cannot tell if she will crush you or marry you.
Good omen Someones sister, hair in braid, sign of upcoming good day. not sure how you benefit but feel confident if she laughs near the bottom of a staircase. Good things to come
Bad omen is a unkown dog. You will be hungry at the time and it will be sunrise/sunset.

>>18504471
Famous is specific as far as social connections. im realizing im an idiot for not giving some basis of what a category and its various levels of specificity is

As far as fame, its friend/bond related. Anon, dont take it personal but I dont like you so I find it hard to connect with you. If we met in real life, you wouldnt like me and likewise, so its hard to feel out as if we are connected.
Good omen is gold. You are either wearing it. This could mean a gold object or title. Most likely first place.
Good omen is competition. You will find success or at least benefit from trying. So based on your question you may earn an admirer or work alongside a special girl. I cannot predict if that special girl will love you or hate you, but there will be strong emotion

>>18504489
Do you have freckles?

specific question though. I cannot read about one specific man, you will feel various degrees of love for people so its hard to home in on one. Bad omen is man a brown jacket and red shirt. I feel nothing positive at all.
Good omen is tear on freckles. Either someone you know being cheered up or you being cheered up.
>>
>>18504406
I wish to know if i will ever find/remember my true name and spiritual purpose I. E what I'm here for where I'm from in the other realms

I love nature especially forests/water
A memory would be outside the pub on a corner smoking a joint on yhe steps with two other people
England
>>
>>18504529
samefag
>>
Green eyes. I really like the Ferrari Testarossa, and Trevor Something music. Love lavander smell, oranges and women. I like cheese and wine. Many other things I like but this is enough for now
>>
File: IMG_0593.jpg (185KB, 784x1200px)
IMG_0593.jpg
185KB, 784x1200px
>>18504406
Hello Seer, please tell me about my future family
>>
>>18504553
Oh, and something about me. I have red hair, and blue eyes with an orange freckle in my left one.
>>
>>18504531
No, I don t have freckles. Ok can we try again? I actually find it stupid to ask about love.
Will I get to study abroad? Or will I enjoy what I m going to do (not a specific thing) in the future? Also I ve had a feeling in the last months that I m not going to live long but now it's gone, what do you think about that?
>>
File: 1483825209385.jpg (82KB, 900x900px)
1483825209385.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>18504406
Hi. I am a physics student and I have a question for you.

Will I get accepted to Vulcanus programme in Japan? If you don't know what it is, here's a link
http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/vulcanus-japan
When will I find loving and caring girlfriend?
Will I find her, will she find me or have I already found her but didn't recognized her?

Hope to hear you soon.
>>
>>18504406
what stocks should i invest in?
>>
>>18504406
Hello Seer,

I have many plans after I finish my education, how will they turn out?

I have black hair, blue eyes, pale-pink skin with freckles, and light stubble. One of my favourite smells is rain on cement after the sun shines(petrichor)
Thank you
>>
>>18504481
Kind of.

Its like something tugs my soul. When i met people its like there is a resonance. A non-physical vibration. The stronger it is from one person, the more impact I know they will have.
Virtue has a tone, I can tell when it will be love/kind or wrathful/negative. It used to worry me, and I used to tell myself it was perhaps self-fulfilling prophecy, but it happens with too much accuracy for me to properly deny as something odd.

>>18504509
There will be global conflict within next 10 years. Many parts of the world will fall into anarachy or war between Balkan like territories. You will be fighting for food. that im very certain of from what i feel.
You will travel far, I can see your boots.
You will get sick.
Good omen is a mill. signs of family and growth there. Could be home or where you join a family/group.

I dont know if you are religious but i see a wooden church.
>>18504519
You wont die :^)

Also the smell of meat is a good sign, I smell bacon. Either a good breakfast or you enjoy a meal with literal bacon in it. Not sure if its even your food but you smell it and experience something good. Could a compliment, finding something, something lucky happening, but you will smile after this smell.
Good omen is a book. Of course you will learn something practical from it. This could just be a sign for something being overdue, maybe someone owes you something, a favor or an item? Maybe even a dinner?

>>18504522
Kind anon.
Volunteering is a good idea. Old people will bring good fortune for some reason.
I dont know about the test but i feel a bed and good fortune. A good sleep will ensure good grades.
I get no signs of you being a junkie, so either you dont or im just not feeling anything related to being a junkie.
I do feel satisfaction and accomplishment but its not close. I think you are smart and you realize it and feel proud once you succeed enough times that you stop second guessing.

>>18504529
I hope you find comort
>>
>>18504576
Actual physics student here. Are you for real? I sense bullshit.
>>
>>18504406
I have medium-brown eyes
My favorite food is margherita pizza
Parris Island is significant in my life, though I was never a marine.

Basically what I want to know is, will my spellwork come to fruition? If so, to what degree?
>>
>>18504596
will i fight in the war as well?

if so should i start to prepare now?
>>
>>18504596
Love bacon, thanks haha. You got me curious though. Will I be enjoying the education Im starting next summer? Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18504576
Oh and about me.
I have blue-green eyes (they change depending on the weather), blonde-brownish hair and wide shoulders.

I like the smell of rain. I like purple and blue colour.
>>
>>18504531
Why don't you like me, anon? Is there a vibe or aura that I give off that rubs you the wrong way? Thank you for seeing for me btw
>>
File: 1483480703841.jpg (25KB, 350x418px)
1483480703841.jpg
25KB, 350x418px
>>18504600
I am. Why do you think I talk bullshit?
>>
>>18504406
I wanna know if I live a happy life.

I have blue eyes
I love reptiles and amphibians, I own a bunch lol
I love to look at stars on a clear night

I wanna make other people happy too.
>>
>>18504406
In terms of creativity how i Will succeed im an artist and my favorite memory is the day i got my dog , she died last year at the age of 20
>>
>>18504611
srry i forgot to include details

i have blue/gray eyes and brown hair
my favorite food is sushi
>>
>>18504406
Upcoming struggle or opportunity

Lake Isabella, "the rose house". It was deemed that by me for the rose shape on the glass pane on the front door. Peanut butter cookies that my mother used to make. A red paddle with a black handle with my name and my mother's name on each side - Two white flowers with a yellow center on either side of our names.
>>
>>18504635
Did you keep her tail or thow it in the trash with the rest of her worthless material body like the hospitals and vetinarians do?
>>
Will I end up with Kassandra?
I have horrible luck with girls
I live in Houston
I'm 5'10"
>>
Can I expect her back soon?

I have brown eyes, and I love the rain, my choices in music, and soccer
>>
Hello, seer. I want to know if the current path I'm taking is the path that will lead to spiritual fullfillment, or at least not any degredation of it.

My eyes are hazel. My most fond memory comes from waking up next to her for the first and last time. I also rather enjoy honey roasted cashews.

Thank you, seer.
>>
>>18504648
The only thing i keep from her is memories and pictures my mom threw the body in the sea and threw all her things in the trash i wasnt there at moment of her dead
>>
>>18504571
Then its a friend or someone you will interact with. I dont know if you have a job or will but feels like a service or duty. Could be a person you handle/take care of or someone you are forced to be kind to due because they know someone you care about/like.

I see yellow flowers in low cut grass when its warm. Another image of pine. Good omen is jerky, something good will happen when you are with one person and someone is eating jerky. Its a boy in a grey sweatshirt thats a bit big for him, he is cocky.
Bad omen is a shot, tastes of whisky but mixed with another alcohol.

>>18504532
I'm not from england but i honest to god think we will meet each other.
Someone named Ben is important to this.

Maybe im wrong but Ben will be important to you anyways. I feel the admiration of children. May be literal children or you may be a voice of importance in a community/group. I feel great pride in it, so that seems good for you.
You be depended on. There is a very bad omen that involves people/objects being transported. Not your death but there is intense loss so it could be anything from death to fortune that gets snatched away or lost during this transportation.
The word pepper is lucky, a measurement of something. Most likely small scattered bits of good luck, or bad luck. it will be trend of one or the other, either string of small good luck or string of small misfortune.

Hazel is something that will make you happy. Not sure if its a flavor, colour or name. But it smells human and inviting.

You were very easy to feel. compared to other anons.

comment too long, copying and pasting rest
>>
Hey OP,

Been struggling for a purpose in my life for essentially the entirety of my adult life, this weekend I felt a creative spark, I want write, make music. Is this my path?

I have brown eyes, I enjoy staring at the full moon, and I had a dream about a purple haired woman named Dinah and I cannot stop thinking about her.
>>
>>18504697
You should have kept her tail. That has always been tradition

At least she was sent along the same path as other such dogs

Dogs who die alone in kennels are harvested for blood and sold to laboratories...

the only grief is that you did not get to keep her tail

If only
>>
Hi op.

I'd like to know about depression, suicide and love, the latter I think is not related to the formers. Oh, and also career and happiness about it.

I like to play solo videogames and coop boardgames and my eyes are brown mostly.
>>
>>18504712
then maybe the world would not have ended
>>
>>18504712
Hello seer
I want to know if i'll get a gf soon
i have brown eyes
my favorite food is spaghetti with pesto sauce
i have ocd
>>
>>18504576
>japan
>existing
LOL

I feel hunger and small space. You will have tough economic troubles.
I see sand so that is more likely your destination. Most likely US, doubt its middle eats or mexico.
as far as love goes, a peach smell is important.
She likes bowling. an ex is important. i dont know if its hers or yours and what role they play. Its an exchange and a return appearance, so maybe he steals from you, or you find her when she leaves him. Worst case scenario its typical story of a girl flipping between interested and not, then finally leaving for some clean slate.

>>18504553
I dont know if biological family but can feel for strong personal ties. So family, brotherhood, close group would be it.
The smell of warm bread is a good sign. A man, older than you, with short brown hair will be a good source of knowledge.
A blue dress will invite lots of fun. I think its dancing but it could be fucking who knows.
A white flower is good luck.
There is a feeling of humble work, I doubt education or riches are in your future. I dont sense loss so i doubt you will care much about something you weren't familiar with.

Sorry im so slow. I half rushing and half trying to do a good job while also trying to not miss a soul.

>>18504616
nothing personal really. Imagine people like puzzle pieces. We just dont match up. If we met you would literally think im a douchebag and get sick of my "smug" face. You at least feel like the type. Its nothing spiritual or anything. We'd just get on each others nerves if we got to knew each other, based on who you are and who I am.
>>
>>18504406 (OP) #

Will I ever find someone who loves me back intimately, as in, will I ever find a romantic partner?

Details: I have blue eyes, I swim competitively, I live in New York (Long Island, specifically), and I aspire to become a Navy SEAL.
Thank you for your time, if you get around to reading this
>>
>>18504707
hi thank you for the words, ben was a very good friend of mine who died a few years back he may still be around watching over or trying to communicate im not sure, im not sure what to make of the rest ill have to dwell on the meaning and see what comes to me, thought i felt a bit watched earlier must have been you felt like a friendly presence.
thanks again for the read and i hope we do bump into each other sometime we may have a lot to talk about ifeel we would get on
>>
>>18504406
I wanna know the upcoming struggle for me please

I have green eyes and the deeper aspects of life fascinates me so much

Thanks!
>>
>>18504712
I didnt knew that , but my family wouldnt let me keep her tail anyways, im Happy because she lived a long Happy life
>>
File: 1483830836051.jpg (559KB, 2400x1324px)
1483830836051.jpg
559KB, 2400x1324px
I want to know who will I be in the future?
Brown eyes, black hair, I like to listen to music, Introverted, capricorn, I would say im creative.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18504712
Are you op? Because i would like to know what my future holds in terms of creativity and art in general everybody says i have talent but i dont feel it
>>
>>18504727
>>18504603
OP I think you may have skipped me.
>>
>>18504593
You will find a crow that stands out from other crows. I think its a crow, its a black bird.
You will note its size.
Mixed omen, rare. You will expereince something great, I feel like its a kiss. or something very good from an older lady with brown hair. Maybe its a teacher or a milf. You will also get very sick and will feel like staying in bed for a week. Nothing deadly but a real bad stomach bug or head cold. Worth it in the end.
A small white dog is going to pass away within the near future, its not yours but you will hear about it. Bad personal interactions will follow for a period of time after but all small.
the fingers on the right hand sting when i think of your body.

>>18504622
A fish is a good omen. A big one, likely food not a pet but could of an object in the shape of a fish or representing sea. Money is associated.
You will struggle for work for a few years, but you'll get by. No big lumps of sadness or loss.
I'm sorry about your mother, something bad will happen or something will get worse. Whats wrong with her back? Pain in right shoulder.
Another good omen is man you already know, not your father but you listen to him. Boss, teacher, or a man you respect. You will take some good advice he gives and it will pay off handsomely.

>>18504635
I hear the nursery rhyme, you are my sunshine. I think your rt will be touching but i dont it it being felt by many others.
The letter N is important.

Truth be told im losing my feeling right now, and its getting harder to read or feel anyone.
Thanks for letting me practice but I feel like I shouldnt of. I do feel like im being watched now.
>>
>>18504727
Thank you, OP. When You say things like "a white flower is good luck" does that mean you sense the flower or that when that sign comes into my life I will have good luck?
>>
>>18504780
Oh well, OP, you did so much and it sounds like with reasonable accuracy. Thanks for your contributions to /x/. Hope you can shake any prying eyes.
>>
I'd like to know something about 28th of January, something that will happen to me ofc

My favorite colour is teal, favorite animal is meerkat (suricate) and I have a daemon named Aaris
>>
>>18504406
Hey mate!

Sorry If my question is too specific.

This summer I met this girl. And september I returned to my first high school to finish the last year and graduate(I was living for some time in another country). She's in the same school.

I think I've found a soul mate. I have never felt more connected and had so much in common with another girl. She knows I like her but hasn't given me an answer yet.

She's shy and very closed in so I feel like I have to earn her trust and I don't think I have the right to give up.
Also a really close and wise friend I know who has this gift of sensing other people and their feelings tells me we are made for eachother.
Shes younger than me and plays the viola. I play the violin (Its a music school)

I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'm interested in fashion.

I'm leo and shes a capricon if that matters.

Can you tell me if I have a future with her?

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>18504752
Forgive me if is too much, but i have another questions and it would be great if you could help me with them
>Is my belief correct?
>Any spirit I should know about?
>>
I like the colour green, what's left of my hair is brown, and I like spicy food a little too much.
What else can you tell me about myself?
>>
OP here

I'm leaving. im dwindling in and out of touch. This is normal as I cannot control when I feel connected to that higher level.
Im also feeling intense indecision but paranoia. I feel very sensitive to my immediate surrounds and cannot focus on other anon.

I do feel like like being watched. my right should is sore and feels like a hand is squeezing it.

I feel very sorry for not getting to everyone but I do not feel like im allowed to keep going. Even if I to, I cant fully feel the future anymore.

I started this thread for fun but now i legit can shake overwhelming scary feeling.
>>
>>18504406
You are a faggot and a liar. You are not worthy of the title of seer. You should br called a fucking worm. The fact that you are still allowed breath in thid world is proof there is still a god because only he would love someone as stupid as fuckijy you. Light a candle, stick it in your ass. Move it up through your body into your brain so atleast that way there is still some light behind your eyes. Fuckface.
>>
>>18504774
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
>>
>>18504804
Woah woah why so angry and violent man?
>>
Am I finally going to meet someone I can be with this year?

Eyes are blue, favourite memory location is Botanical Gardens & CBD, and I like the smell of strawberries
>>
>>18504803
OP please be safe!
>>
>>18504803
Well, good luck then.
Dont get yourself killed.
>>
>>18504803
Hey, I think you tapped into me.
>>
>>18504803
Its ok man take your time to recover and thanks for sharing your gift with us
>>
>>18504596
Thanks Op.
Getting sick is rather shitty option but I will die anyway so nothing surprise.
>>
>>18504780
Wow now im intrigued about the nursery rhyme i did lose some of my love for art and i felt that all inspiration left me I Hope It gets better also thank you very much
>>
>>18504804
Chill bro. No need for anon hate. We're all friends here
>>
>>18504803
Sending you some good vibes op thank you again for the thread it'd been a pleasure hope to hear from you again sometime
>>
>>18504803
But will you be back?
>>
>>18504815
You speak of heresy and knowledge of only which God holds. You interpet lies amd propegate them as truth. You unknowlint stand as an enemy to the crown and it matters not whether or not if you think you are doing good, THE FACT IS YOU ARE NOT. Now i ask you to step away from the keyboard, and act like this never happened.
>>
>>18504803 (OP) #
Feel better OP will pray for you so that you don't feel overwhelmingly scared anymore
>>
>>18504782
good luck comes in proximity to their omens. You will notice the omen and shortly after the omen is noticed, the aforementioned degree of fortune(bad luck/good luck) will follow. Sometimes they are signs, sometimes the luck can revolve around it.

Example that white flower could mean a person with a dress with flowers on it could give you something or help you. Or a place where white flowers grow is significant. You will notice the small white flower though in all cases.

>>18504789

Thank you. I only do it because I improve the more I challenge and use it. Think of this as fine tuning.
For you its a fun bit of info, but for me its like me trying to translate a language. The more people tell me what i got right and what i got wrong, I can try to understand why i was right/wrong.

>>18504804
I will pay for my sins, there is a god, and I know naught of what other title to fit someone who can feel what I feel. I honestly think anyone can learn it if they try hard enough.
>>
>>18504406
>>18504406
Spherocytosis
Scent of an alien

When will I be rich and content?
>>
>>18504830
I know my people, and if you believe what this false prophet and heretic, you are no brother of mine.
>>
>>18504841
If you believe in god then you should know that you DO NOT HAVE HIS POWER. Step down from your ladder.
>>
>>18504846
And your sickness of the spirit you feel is because you are being poisoned. And i dont want to be that guy, but its the devil. Your welcome and your thanks in advyour is accepted.
>>
>>18504406
Will I ever contribute to something in this life?

Dark-brown eyes
Dark-brown hair
My favourite food is stroganoff
Gazes mean a lot more to me than to the others
>>
>>18504841
Oh I'll be sure to let you know in the future if you ever decide to grace us again. I wonder whose ennui, did you call them, that you caught the attention of that made this practice come to a halt. Or if it is something entirely different. Be safe, rest up, and take care regardless.
>>
>>18504838
Bro if you don't like seeds then why did you come to this thread. You talk of God, yet your preach hatred towards your brother. If OP was born with this gift, then was it not originally given to him by God, its proper use intended to aid those in need? Do not let your fear of the unknown blind you with hatred
>>
>>18504867
God does not give x men like fucking gifts to his creations. That is specifically for his son, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18504867
Same person, meant to say "seers"
>>
>>18504406
Brown eyes
Memory: On a hike with my friends, sitting on a rock near a small waterfall, the sun was setting and it was perfect except for the mosquito biting me
Memory: The beautiful front yard of the house of the old couple whose door I knocked on

Future/spirit reading

Thanks!
>>
>>18504873
I wonder if you even bothered reading anything the OP has said. Seems not.
>>
How about we all just log off, pray for those who we think need it, and mind our own business
>>
>>18504780
You're likely seeing my grandmother, who also lives with us. Her mental health is sort of deteriorating and she has bad shoulder problems. But thank you greatly! I'll look out for those good omens, but you just got me a little for excited about the future haha. anything you can see about future love or family?
>>
>>18504884
When you know the truth you dont need to read pages of bullshit to know a poisoned mind when you see one.
>>
>>18504919
I don't though. There are a ton of truths on this site. A huge amount, and they all sound equally sure of themselves. Good for you though, for having discernment.
>>
Will I be able to re-connect emotionally with the rest of my family?

Darkish brown hair
Hazel/green eyes

As for memories, I remember when I was a kid getting ice cream on a hot day at a park my whole family used to take us to. I feel really linked to this park for some reason
>>
>>18504491
yes, ignore me.
>>
File: 1260914499612.jpg (19KB, 405x497px)
1260914499612.jpg
19KB, 405x497px
>>18504930
Here brother.

Look at your hand. Make a fist. Raise your pinkey. This is you, it is also your pride. Notice the pinky is weakest of all the fingers, but pride would make it think it is the strongest. Now raise your ring finger. This is your love, it also signifies your union with woman. However, it is also your lust. Now raise your middle finger. This is your anger. But listen, it is also the source of your power, because it is also your righteousness. Now your index finger. This is your knowledge, you use it to point. Adam and eve ate from the tree of knowledge so they could know what only god should know. Hence, put aside knowledge, and embrace wisdom instead. Now your thumb, a thumps up means good job. Notice how the thumb is different, it is not a finger at all. For this is god. Now lower your index finger, middle finger, and ring finger. You (the pinky) and the thumb (god) remains. You must put aside your love, anger, and knowledge to know him. God states, you shall know my people when you see them.
>>
>>18504993
I saw the other thread, thank you, though I didn't know what you meant by "what happens in the book of Job", but I guess that would be remedied by actually searching it up and reading it. You take care.
>>
>>18504406
I live in Scania in Southern Sweden and I find Silicon Graphics computers beautiful.

When will I be able to move out on my own? Will it be outside my current country?

Will I be rich?

Will I find love soon?

I hope I'm not too late, I worry a lot.
>>
>>18504406
Dear Seer:

Thank you for giving us this wonderful chance. I want to know if I should go back to what I was reciently or do I keep walking the path I took.

Important things:

1. Im very proud and avoid to receive help from others. I like to do everything alone.

2. I like to read and experience different things, which I feel they add up to my persona.

3. I have dark secrets I cant tell anyone.

Many thanks for the chance!
>>
Important things:

I'm an aggressive person disguised as a passive person. My instinct is to disregard everyone and assert myself but I like to be reasonable and feel the positive emotions of someone else.

I love the feeling of being free. I love seeking thrill that doesn't truly hurt anybody. If someone gets mad, I could give two fucks that they're crying over some material bullshit that I "ruined" for them. Sometimes I wish the world didn't have people and just had things to do.

I've been trying to get in touch with my true thoughts with psychedelics, meditation, and all manner of plotting out every single thought I have. I'm only going in the military so I can prove everyone wrong and they can leave me the fuck alone. After that, I'm going to find people that truly matter to me.

I'm full of hate deep down and I don't want anyone to know. I don't want anyone to know that every shitty word that comes out of their mouth drives me closer to insanity, and in turn, makes me want to kill them and watch them die. I hate these thoughts but I hate these fake people even more.

I just need to know if someone who called me "brother" would try to or succeed in killing me so he could vanish completely off the grid. Thank you.
>>
Blue eyes, I'm from Wales, my favourite smell is freshly cut grass and I care deeply for my friends and family.

I would like to know how well the next five years will fare for me, also I would like to know if my spirituality will grow and if I will find the answers I seek, thank you anon and God speed!
>>
>>18504406

Will I ever find love or companionship?

Eyes are brown
Favorite food is grilled salmon
Favorite smell is gasoline
>>
>>18505024
You'll die in 3 years
>>
>>18505097
You'll rot in jail after the secrets are unearthed next month
>>
>>18505505
hey bb cn i suk ur pp
>>
>>18504406
I just want a reading, I don't care what it's about.
I'm 19 and still sleep with my bunny.
I hate most of my family. I think I hate my uncle the most.
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is my favorite video game.

I don't really care what kind of reading I get. Just wanna get a reading, friendo.
>>
>>18504406
Will I find love within the next 2 years

Hair is dark brown
Favorite band is Led Zeppelin
Brown eyes
>>
>>18505657
Sorry about putting that on both the top and the bottom of the message. Feelin' a little depressed, so I don't care very much right now.
>>
>>18505675
Faggot
>>
>>18505683
I mean, you're not wrong.
>>
Hazel eyes
Favourite food is Tiramisu
Born in and live in Australia

I would like to know If I will be wealthy.
>>
so why are you posting here and not raking in the dough in vegas?
>>
>>18504406
Will I ever gain what I seek?

North Carolina
Brown Eyes
Chocolate
>>
>>18504406
be honest with me, no bullshit, will my parents get along

blue eyes, favorite food ravioli, usa
>>
>>18504406
What can you see about me and my future love life. Male black hair black eyes in the NE USA
>>
>>18504406

Favorite food deep dish pizza
Hazel eyes
Livin it up in the US

What I want to know is, does it get any better?
>>
I am a very creative person and I believe that people leave parts of themselves in their creative work, especially stories. I also enjoy weapons and creating things
1) What does the future look like for my militia/workshop group?
2) What does the future look like for my love life and social life?
>>
>>18504406
I have red hair, I live in Michigan, favorite food is pizza. Will I ever get married op, what is my future
>>
>>18504406
What's my future.

Favorite number 4
Blue eyes
Born November 12 88
>>
hi op,
greek background
brown eyes
stuble
manbun
5'6"
I'm make music, i like parks, and I drink a lot of orange juice
could you tell me about my life right now? anything to look out for?
>>
>>18504406
Hello!
I hope you're still here, or will return.
If you want honesty, I can't think of a specific way to ask but I'd like to see what you can see in my future in general.
If all you can give me is "good" or "bad" I'd still be very grateful.
>Memory: Stopping in the middle of nowhere at an abandoned rest stop at 2am and seeing more stars than I've ever seen in my life. Even the Milky Way. Most euphoric feeling in my life.
>Smell: The smell of wood burning. The smell before rain. The smell of my lovers hair.
>Object: Stones, mainly purple ones.
>Other things: I feel connected to the sky, the moon, and the sun. Space in general. I become emotional on a starry cloudy night (like tonight)
I hope this enough for you to connect with me.
If not it's ok, I enjoyed what you've shared in your thread.
Thank you! <3
>>
>>18504803
>>18506158
I'm sorry OP, I just saw this now.
(After I already posted, how embarrassing)
I hope that you are safe and that whatever is giving you negativity will stop.
You are truly gifted, thank you for everything, you've helped/enlightened a lot of people.
Goodnight!
~Alexa<3
>>
Oh my god..
OP
I've had something similar to me happen all my life, and I've never met anyone outside of my family who has this. I've never really known what to call it except for precognizance.
It's such a relief that someone else gets this other than my wicked-religious mom.
I knew it was a good night to browse /x/
Do you have a way for me to message you? I'm still kind of young, and I'm curious about whether or not there's some way to try and get this under control/develop it.
Rose petals. Deep pink. The soft, cool feeling you get when you touch them to your cheek.
>>
>>18506293
Well damn. Seems I've missed you.
>>
>>18504406
>I have brown eyes.
>I come from South Africa.
>I don't have one favourite food, but Thai green curry is one of my favourites.
>I like the smell of jasmine.

Throw some bullshit my way.
>>
>>18504406
where should i search for """it"""?
>>
>>18504406
Hello Seer! I am deeply curious about a particular person that I have in my mind and heart at the moment and I am wondering if I will ever see her again or end up with her. Also good or bad omens in store for me in the future.

I care about lot about music. It's my life and passion. My favorite food is my mother's enchiladas de mole and my favorite color is green.
>>
>>18504727
Physicists here again. Is there any way I can change my future for that programme?
Like working on my education and gathering lots of recommendation ?

It's really important to me, I want to do my best to get in that programme.

Any advice is helpful.
>>
>>18504406
Fear not OP the symptoms you are experiencing are normal. Try and restrain yourself from using your abilities so much at one time. Go to sleep, you need your energy
>>
Will i be alone?
>>
>>18504406
I want to know what my life will be like five years from now.

I'm an artist but deep down inside I despise it.
I grew up in a lot of emotional turbulence and took solace in the woods.
I believe in God, so making this post terrifies me to no end.
I honestly think the only beautiful things in life are nature and my mother.
>>
>>18504406
Non-specific question?
Love?

Eyes: Brownish Green.
Favorite food: Plain noodles with ketchup on them. (don't judge me)
>>
>>18506569
If you do come back, OP. I changed my mind and I don't want to know. You should probably stop doing this. I bet it is a rush and a little addicting, but it sounds like you're putting yourself in a lot of danger.

Be safe and don't push it, please. Every life has a meaning.
>>
>>18504406
Hey Seer,

I would like to know if I will get to study abroad and whether I will build a good career. Maybe I'm getting specific but can you also see whether I will have a six number salary job and where I will find love?

My eyes are a mix of brown and green (i think pied is the word)
favourite food is my grandmother's fried potatos(she does them very differently)
location is a small tourist village in the mountains where i was brought up
I can give you more things if you need me to
>>
>>18504406

Eyes:Blue
Favorite food: Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Place of a favorite memory: Las Vegas when I was with friends.

Been afraid to chase a dream for a while now but running out of time to do it. Will it be worth it or am I wasting my time and should give it up?
>>
File: 1469394685293.jpg (37KB, 500x375px)
1469394685293.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
Can you tell me about my wealth

I am a tranny
my favorite memory happened under a tangerine tree

I like the smell of dank weed.
>>
>>18504406
I want to know something about my love life. Will I meet someone soon, or will it be 2 years?

Favorite food: general tso
Eyes: green
and here's a picture of my cat.
>>
File: duna.jpg (21KB, 640x426px)
duna.jpg
21KB, 640x426px
hello
I wanna know if I'll get a girlfriend
or
if I will be rich

-brown eyes
-I find clouds and rain very beautiful

sorry for the bad english
>>
>>18504406
food: sushi
eyes: blue
smell: oranges
I like pets
>>
>>18507576
Oh, and can you tell me about upcoming struggles ?
>>
>>18504406
will i ever be able to achieve my musical goals?

and if it's okay i would like to know if i have a chance with her or if i'll ever see her

my eyes and hair are brown,i'm almost pale and i'm from brazil,i almost never leave home
i also like wind,i feel like i have a connection to that wind that comes before a storm
>>
Hey my name is Darian, I am slightly a psycho, wondering if I will ever be well off/ rich.
>>
>>18507622
I used to have musical goals. shit got crushed hella hard. We went at it with our hardest too. Now I just record songs myself on my pc and don't ever release them because fuck it.
>>
File: 13.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px)
13.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>18504406
Am I the anti-Christ?

>>18506969

And is my dick the Beast?

>>
>>18507632
it's really soul-taking when you can't do it
>>
>>18504993
I saw the other thread too. Why don't you take your home spun wisdom and shove it up your fucking ass. Sideways.

Snowflakes like you make me fucking sick.
>>
Do i die within the next year or two from suicide?.
also, do you know what eventually leads me to not wanna deal with stuff anymore?
>>
>>18507852
Also
>Dirty blonde hair
>Gray/green/blue (people have said different things)
>>
op is dad
>>
>>18507857
>Eyes*
>>
>>18504406
Is there any fruit to be reaped from my current love life?
I enjoy serenity more than anything a soft delicate peace. My hair? Dirty blonde, Green eyes.
>>
>queer here
>>
File: 1483756063315.png (76KB, 428x380px)
1483756063315.png
76KB, 428x380px
>>18508184
>>
>>18504406
Will I get the job(s) I want and if so when? USA, I find the Alaskan landscape and mountains to be beautiful, like the smell of sandalwood incense
>>
>>18504406
Hello seer. Id like to know if my life is going to recover anytime soon from the shitfest that has been the last year. Whats important to me? My family ( including obviously my two pets) drawing and imagination, pizza (both eating and making it). Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18504406
Can you tell me about my future? Fnancially, romantically and spiritually?
I have hazel eyes and I'm chubby. Love my younger siblings smiles, cold winter when snow is falling and my family garden through all the seasons.
>>
>>18508331
Does clover mean anything to you?
>>
File: 2JaULu5.gif (1MB, 360x202px)
2JaULu5.gif
1MB, 360x202px
Will i have a family and if so will i have a son
>I am a funny person and very social
>I love a lot of women and can't choose on one
>My mother left my father
>My eyes are brown as is my hair
>My favorite memory is in Kentucky playing in snow with my sisters
>>
File: 1478393616502.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px)
1478393616502.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>18504406
Hello kind seer.

I'm in a bit of a rutt since a terrible breakup.

I'm just wondering, was she 'the one' for me, or will I find something better?

My eyes are the darkest of brown, they look black unless you really inspect them.

I really think fungi and mushrooms are beautiful, I love the sound of early morning bird songs and zoning out into the long industrial trains that pass that station where I used to live.
>>
>>18508720
Also I'm growing shrooms under my sink but i won't actually try them i just want to do it
>>
OP, I would like to learn about my love life. I'm female, if it helps. My eyes are green, I don't have a favorite food, but my favorite memories were probably from when I was in high school. I love open fields, rolling hills, bogs and streams. The forest is another place I love.

Thanks in advance OP
>>
Hey Seer

If you are still there and able to keep with this

Will I work for the foreign office of my country?
Will I marry a girl from a different ethnicity of mine?

Brown eyes
Location I like Hanoi, Vietnam ( not asian btw)
Food bbq
>>
>>18504406
I am required to make a choice tomorrow.
The black man,The fat man,or The old man

blue eyes
I like the smell of stale beer
Belting kingfishers are beautiful birds.
>>
blue eyes
the sound of the ocean
the smell of sunlight

is my Karma with him done?
>>
will my dream come true in 2017?

hazel eyes
USA
favorite food is bread
cherry chapstick is my favorite thing in the world
>>
I want to know if I'll ever succeed in the goals I have planned for the the future, and most importantly, if the girl of my dreams will ever speak to me again and be in good terms.

I love to write, I absolutely love the rain, and music is very important to me.
>>
I don't think he's coming back.
>>
>>18504406

I want to know when the large space rock will hit the pacific ocean and flood inland 12 miles. I was told it would be anytime from 2035-2045. What do you think OP.
>>
>>18504406
Brown Eyes, USA, I feel a deep connection to the the sword.
Will I make great change in the world? I wish to set humanity on a better course.
>>
Niggers, accept it.
He isnt coming back
>>
Will I ever fix my mental illness?
>>
>>18509155

maybe tomoarworw
>>
well I know as soon as my head hits the pillow , everybody calls.
>>
>>18504803
I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the thread
>>
>>18504406
I guess I'd like to know what my true love looks like, and when I'll meet her if possible
Brown eyes
My favorite memory is when I was around 4-5 and got my very first Transformer
An object with important meaning to me is my grandfather's old dog tags, been wearing them everyday for over 10 years now
Thanks in advance seer-anon
>>
>>18504406
Coool... I think I had this power when I was younger but I blocked that shit out due to scary spirits and shit. Who knows maybe I'm insane.

Anyway , tell me what you feel about me.. will I finally be succeful will I find love or just general vibes you get.. what industry do I work in?

Brow hair (balding)
Brown eyes
Poorer then I should be

Let me know if you need more.. don't know what info you require
>>
>>18504406
Will I get married?

Green eyes, love tacos, favorite memory - New Orleans, I live in the US
>>
>>18510687
Oops, my bad OP, hope everything's OK
>>
>>18504406
Something important to you that you can feel with? Like many of us I'm pretty bland, though I suppose maybe my obsessive interest in the field of music is something I hold dear to myself.

.. Though .. If that's not enough: I have a dark hue of blue colored eyes with a hint of green, though I myself personally didn't know that by heart, I had to look into a mirror, hah.

Contextual to what I'm inquiring about, where one of my favorite memories took place was in one of my town's local parks where at the time I was with my ex.

Now, the juicy part: I know that she's an awful person and that she's completely toxic. I know that if there's a Hell she will surely perish there. No, I'm not being biased here, she's a disgusting person. Yea, I know she's a whore, I know she's just holding me back, but .. My question to you is if she's ever going to come back? It would mean a lot .. Thanks ..
>>
>>18504406
Blue eyes
Blonde hair
Six foot tall
My name is Jonathon
Anything you think I need to hear
>>
>>18504406
will any truth to atlantis be found in our lifetimes?

I have a necklace that I never take off, with a worn out black cord and an amethyst pendant

I cant explain why but rocks and crystals are fascinating to me, and I have a red cubby filled with ones I've found, bought, or been given

I want to know that more than anything in the world, because I've had dreams about atlantis before I ever heard of the legend
>>
File: 22056120.png (57KB, 276x256px)
22056120.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>18504406
Will I ever be happy?
>>
>>18504406
Say that I have a lamp, and it turns on and off at half time intervals.
For instance, It is on at the beginning of a minute, off at a half minute, on at the quarter minute, and off at the 8th of a minute, and so on. When the minute ends, is the lamp off or on?
>>
>>18504406
>>18511103
me again.
Hazel eyes
light brown hair
blonde beard
light skin
just under 6'
Anything you can tell me.
Unless its better I author my own story.
>>
>>18504406
brown eyes
I have a strong connection to my homeland Alaska
education is very impotent for me,

Will I be impotent for the movement of history, do I have a role to play in coming events or is my existence of little meaning, also how can I better fulfill my purpose?
>>
Guys, for fucks sake. He's been gone for two days.
>>
File: 1421583201448.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
1421583201448.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Blue eyes, canada, sagitarrius. the most meaninguful thing to me is the freedom of man.

I need to know if I must do what I think I must. Take a new name and change things myself. How do I begin? When?
>>
Or I guess you can just ignore me, that's fine too.
>>
>>18511186

>education is very impotent for me

U gotta be shitting me
>>
>>18511812
They must have a lot of hope, huh? Or an unwillingness to read the thread at all.

Here's your (You) sir.
>>
>>18512025
Thanks Anon, at least someone sees me
>>
Hope you're still replying

Will I ever achieve enlightenment?

Blue-green eyes, always have wanted to live in a small, remote town away from problems
>>
>>18513393
Nevermind, just noticed you got off, get better man
>>
>>18504406
i wanna know when ill meet a nice girl
My names liam 3 things that means alot to me are
My best friend alex
a nice slice of new york pizza
and brown/hazel eyes
>>
>>18513393
Is it so hard to take five seconds to skim the thread? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18504406
Hello Seer

I'd like to know if I'll find that "special girl" sometime soon. It's been a long time since my last relationship. Any advice?

My eyes are hazel with a hint of green
My favorite food is pizza
I'm from Canada

My pet cat means something do me on a deeper level. Had it since I was 4 and he's never let me down
>>
>>18504406
Has anyone noticed how many people here like pizza, holy heck.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (44KB, 400x399px)
frodo.jpg
44KB, 400x399px
>>18514876
>>
File: Let-It-Die-logo.jpg (14KB, 418x239px)
Let-It-Die-logo.jpg
14KB, 418x239px
>>18504406
Seers been gone for awhile. Let the thread die. You're not going to get a response.
>>
USA
Brown eyes
Does my life have greater purpose or will I just work until I die
>>
File: retard smug.gif (415KB, 293x228px)
retard smug.gif
415KB, 293x228px
>>18516620
>>
>>18511326
such is the fate of all seers
>>
>>18504406
I want to know if my son and wife will be okay. it has been awful, my life has been merciless, I've spent years alone homeless with no support of my family, and lost many jobs and many people to various causes of death. I'm terrified for my nascent family and trying to do my best to the point where now I'll bank on anything.

My eyes are green, my best memory was seeing my sons ultrasound, next to a point where i was in Delaware. My odds are bleak as to if you're serious, but i'm desperate. It's not just for me anymore.
>>
>>18504406
can you tell me if i will get a gf this year. theres a girl i have in mind her name is jessica
eyes are brown
im 6 2
i have a hard time sleeping and can only do it for about 6 hours at a time and if i can get in a deep sleep its long periods of time. like 10-12
>>
File: 1335258809449.gif (2MB, 236x224px)
1335258809449.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>18518064
>>18518247
>>
>>18504406
Do I get to go home after this incarnation?
U.S.
Sushi, burgers, and street tacos.
Brown eyes
>>
File: moment_005.jpg (3KB, 169x226px)
moment_005.jpg
3KB, 169x226px
>>18504406
Will I ever be caught?

My eyes are brown and I like killing women.
>>
Hey OP, I want to know when I will find the love of my life, if I will and possibly how long I'll have to wait. I have Brown eyes, my favorite food is sushi, I love the smell of incense and I find driftwood to be beautiful(just washed up on a cold beach at low tide, no fancy art shit).
>>
will I ever fully develop my abilities in regards to "seeing"? I occasionally have minor premonitory dreams and visions, but cannot seem to control them or dig deeper. I have also demonstrated a relatively high success rate (80-85%) with remote-viewing.

my favorite scents are sage, jasmine and black pepper. hazel. among my favorite memories is a visit to turkey.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (4KB, 188x249px)
images-2.jpg
4KB, 188x249px
Will I find true love this year? If so who is it?

My eyes are green-grey. Dahlia is my favorite flower
>>
>>18504406
Hey OP, will I be able to develop my skills better, mainly socialising amd drawing skills? Or if I will take much time to be at peace with myself, if that is easier to answer.

As for things important, I am not over a crush I had with a girl from the other side of the world, I love hearing people chat and I am from Portugal
>>
>>18504406
What key will I find or should I search for to be finally happier?
>>
File: pi.jpg (4KB, 178x173px)
pi.jpg
4KB, 178x173px
>>18518791

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM2oNWTo6DY

It's out there somewhere. Or is it inside you?
>>
>>18504406
Will I ever find a qt wife? If so when?

Blue eyes
Favorite memories are of hanging out with my best friend exploring the woods by his house.
Find peace in solitude
>>
>>18504406
Hello Seer, hope your day's going well
I have a girlfriend I met a few months ago. She's by far the nicest woman I've ever met, she lives in the state of Michigan. Obviously I won't be naming names. I met her online, I live currently in the state of New York (not the city). I want to know if our relationship will last, as in marriage, children, et cetera. She means the world to me.
I have bluish-grey eyes. Long dirty blonde hair. I always wear hawaiian shirts around. I have an extreme liking to The Beach Boys and see Brian Wilson as a personal role model. I've always liked cheese pizza and hot, boneless wings. One of my favorite memories is going out on the docks of the river late at night and watching those big, industrial ships go by. I always found vistas of cities to be beautiful, it's a big representation of society, all of these complex big things all happening at the same time in this one small place. If it helps at all, my girlfriend wears pink glasses and is african american. She is somewhat overweight, but not enough to be repulsive. Again, she means the world to me and I have no idea what I would do without her.
>>
>>18504406

I love the ocean since I grew up near it, I have a passion for history, and one of my most treasured memories is seeing the Northern Lights in Ireland.

What most concerns me right now is what my life will be like in 10 years. Can you give me a description, OP?
>>
>>18504406
Sup Seer.

Brown eyes.
Favorite food is ribs.
No smell is more intoxicating than a girl's hair.
What does my future hold?
>>
Will I cave into my insanity?
Bout me
got a patch of moles on my back from when the doc cut off early signs of skin cancer when I was a wee lad
My iris color is blue on the outside and yellow gold on the inside.
Got a mole on my dick
>>
>>18504406
i live in wisconsin and i would like to know if me and my mother will be found not disabled or disabled after our soon to be reviewals. also, will i have a decent job sometime this year, unlike the last year?video games and tulpas are too things that are important to me.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (16KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault (1).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>18504406
Oh Wise one, seeker of knowledge. Tell Me If I Will ever succeed at something I live doing.

My eyes are green
My favourite good Is steal
I cannot say what Is My favourite memory, but I cherish the memories of Summers of My Life, If that helps at all
My country Is finland
I like the smell of a woman
I find Gondola art to Be beautiful
My old stuffed Animals, they connect to me on a deeper level, since they sort of are My oldest and truest friends.

I hope this wasnt too much info
>>
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU NIGGERS? HE'S BEEN GONE FOR FIVE DAYS. HE'S PROBABLY NOT COMING BACK. STOP POSTING. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
>>
>>18504406
Hey seer. I'd like to know when I could find reciprocal love. In a number of months would be better, but don't feel obligated to.

I have blue eyes.
The song "Enola Gay" from Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark makes me feel very nostalgic on an emotional level.
My favourite food are boiled eggs with bread and butter.
I'm French.
My favourite location has to be my grandma's old house. She doesn't live there anymore, but I really liked this place.
I like the smell of basements. It's hard to tell, but not all basements smell like this. It's a particular smell.

I tried my best, and I really hope you reply. Thank you.
>>
File: 1368871225048.png (148KB, 413x451px)
1368871225048.png
148KB, 413x451px
>>18521128
>>
>>18504406
My eyes are blue green. My favorite food is spaghetti with tons of parmasean cheese. I'm full of regret.

I want to know where I will be 6 years from now.
>>
File: 1227924503649.png (697KB, 594x600px)
1227924503649.png
697KB, 594x600px
>>18521166
DEAD
>>
Will i get the important summer intership I applied for?

What does Jess think about me?
>>
File: 1269913324206.png (762KB, 593x598px)
1269913324206.png
762KB, 593x598px
>>18521291
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.