[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I got a story from something that happened to my grandmother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1483451949546.jpg (25KB, 234x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483451949546.jpg
25KB, 234x400px
Hey /x/ I got a story from something that happened to my grandmother it's about a curse that was casted on her and how she got it off & what happened after (also pretty /x/ related).
Anyone interested?
>>
>>18504051
Im interested
>>
Next time I would pre-write the story. The likelihood of someone telling you no is pretty low on this board.
>>
>>18504051
No. Not really.

Do you have any naked pics of your grandmother?
>>
>>18504183
No, sorry.
>>18504174
Oh alright.
I will not greentext it since I suck at doing so.

My grandmother was physically abused as a child by her father in many ways, her mother has divorced and she was only left with him. He only wanted to get rid of her so when she turned 18 he forcefully married her with a drunkie and had a witch to cast a curse of having a horrible life on her. He also physically abused her and used to fuck her, get her pregnant and thrn beat her up until she would lose the pregnancy ( he did that about 6-7 times to her). At one point the drunkie wanted to hang her but got caught by one of the neighbors. My grandmother made it out that night and went very far away from that place, and slept on a field. The next day she went to a river to get some water where she met a fisherman who asked her why is she so freaked out and in such a bad condition. He invited her home and so she told him everything that happened. After talking for a while the fisherman told my grandmother he knew someone who could take off the curse for free. The fisherman led her to the woman who did indeed take the curse off her. Later that day the fisherman invited her to sleep at his place in that night just so she can be safe. That night my grandmother had a dream where it was her, and an old man somewhere very bright and there was sand on the ground, the old man said "You will meet your husband in 3 years 3 months and 3 days and his name will be Petre/Petru" then drew his face in the sand. Now my grandmother is indeed married to someone by the name of Petru and they have been together for a very long time and they love each other a lot.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 158x90px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 158x90px
>>18504322
>My grandmother was physically abused as a child

LOL! Cool story bro.
>>
>>18504331
I don't see your point?
>>
>>18504331
Headshot!
>>
>>18504322
>she turned 18 he forcefully married her with a drunkie and had a witch to cast a curse of having a horrible life on her.

Yeah okay. Like out of nowhere you have the antagonist casting a curse against the innocent protagonist. Who was the witch? How do these losers even know a witch and be on such good terms that she does them solids?

Sounds like the typical trailer trash scum and trailer trash scum related family matters.

There is no such thing as curse. Just a bunch of hillbilly morons that were born with low IQ.
>>
>>18504710
Their family was very poor and he had to pay child support for her so he wanted to get rid of her as fast as possible.
>>
>>18505728
that scary , where is she now and is she okay?
>>
>>18505820
Yeah, both of my grandparents are still alive and they're doing amazing in health considering their age.
>>
>>18504051

Sorry op, I dont want to hijack your thread and wish you and your grandmother but I need information in this thread is perfect.

Can someone explain to me how curses work, how high teh possibility is for them to backfire and what literature I can use to enhance my knowledge? I know it is somewhat egoistic but some people deserve to have at least very abd 10 minutes of the day. i dont want to go as far as using physical harm since it was a small missbehavior from this person. Just a little reminder that anything can happen in 10 minutes for being a false piece of shit. im really sorry, im usually not the type of person but this rat deserves to have his 10 minutes and I wanted to enhance my knwoledge about curses and protection anyway.
>>
>>18506752
Just know that is it REAL.

You seek a gift and ability that is worth possibly billions of dollars. It may even be priceless.
>>
>>18506752
Try black magick that should help. You can look up for books that teach you how to use it online, if you can't afford buying it you can just look for the .pdf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.