[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have and tips or starting points for those interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (495KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495KB, 752x950px
Does anyone have and tips or starting points for those interested in shamanism.
>>
Read and devote your life to the writings of Carlos Castaneda.
>>
Its kinda like chaos magic, and it's a lonely path. Carl jung had some okay psychological insight into the practice where yeah it might be all in your head but that reality is less important that your inner journey. Look for totems and artifacts, study the medicine wheel, and try the good ol fashion "find the hole in the groundaand climb into it" meditation.
Had a nice trip where i followed a rabbit once, when we got to a clearing i asked him if he was real and his response was, "Might be, if I'm not does that invalidate whatever you learn here somehow?" Then he told me i need to learn not to panic, but be diligent and aware. Cool guy.

Also try chanting to the corners, and wait for your power objects to come to you.
>>
>>18503995
>>18504053
Thanks anons
>>
>>18503963
I would recommend stuffing a cue tip down your hog's eye.
>>
Unless you have been struck by lightning don't bother shamans are chosen not made. It's literly rule one that you need to survive a lightning strike
>>
File: shamanic tonic.jpg (37KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
shamanic tonic.jpg
37KB, 300x450px
>>18503963
drink this shit
>>
>>18503995
also, keep in mind that carlos is a confirmed fraud, don juan never existed and carlos made it all up to have sex with women of lesser intelligence.

shamanism is nothing but jungle people taking drugs and talking to spirits. its not that big of a deal.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.