[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now assume that Christianity is right, and that lucifer is working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 58434564.jpg (8KB, 198x197px) Image search: [Google]
58434564.jpg
8KB, 198x197px
Now assume that Christianity is right, and that lucifer is working to destroy/corrupt/bring Humanity to ruin, but one thing had always bothered me: If he was an extension of Gods will and still rebelled, was it the will of the Lord? Or do Angels have free will of their own? This question had bothered me for years until I came to a speculation that I did not expect, the very origin of sin itself, this did not manifest in the fallen angel and from what I understand existed before his and Mankind's fall. There are plenty of artistic works and literature that portray some kind of force that literally defines raw evil itself, more black and terrible than anyone could possibly imagine with a directive to extinguish everything, I am certainly no new age dipshit as I do not consider this fact, only a possibility, as the bible would only teach us what we need to know for are time on earth, but what comes after? Is all of this just a test or something more? Only time will tell I suppose..
>>
>>18503672
DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE GONE ASTRAY I WALK IN CIRCLES! I'VE SEEN MILLION THINGS THAT TELL MEEE SOOOOOOOOO!
>>
Satan had free will in the same way Adam and Eve had free will. Although God didn't make him sin, God knew that he would sin when he created him.
>>
File: Kravendritch.jpg (64KB, 480x544px) Image search: [Google]
Kravendritch.jpg
64KB, 480x544px
The witch knew she would surely die if she ever returned to that cursed place... and so her meagre choices, as simple as which movie to watch, which book to read, became the sins which sealed her fate.
>>
>>18504380
>Although God didn't make him sin, God knew that he would sin when he created him.

I believe in God and this is completely contradictory aka you're wrong
>>
>>18504403 #

Then you believe in a different God than I do.
>>
shut ur fat face niggers the bible is a niggerfaggot rapefest story about time travel and prophecies and cyclical events shitheads and the fucking gays who write the bible and the gays who have the advice of the bible written for themselves don't follow the advice for themselves in the bible
when is this shit going to end so ppl can have fun with each other in space and on earth instead of bullshit shit rapists raping virgins
>>
>>18504440
Yeah right you faggot Cortex you don't even beleive in yourself, let alone the ineffable God
>>
>>18503672
Its all allegorical. Spiritual realities exist, but they are based on ones mind and soul. The stories are allegories about how people choose to live their lives, and the consequences of their decisions. God gave humans free will because he wanted us to be like him, free to choose and create as we see fit. God allows evil because he has no limitations on what he can and can't do, so humans being like god, are able to commit evil actions.

The light and darkness are the screen through which you view life, its a painting for your soul. Loving acts creates a beautiful painting. Evil actions create dark emotions that cause man to separate from himself and the creative power within. When we see and love the demons in our minds they teach us lessons about ourselves and past. One mans Lucifer may be the devil to him, because he needs an external catalyst for facing his dark interior. The angels act as teachers for man, when we learn to love and accept the darkness within ourselves we explore it. It is the soil from which we create new experiences. When integrated the the higher and lower nature of man unite in extatic creative bliss. We forgive heal and transform.

Lucifer has taught me many things. He has been a catalyst to help me face death, and redemption of the soul and creation. When I do unrighteous action he is the one who warns me of them. Like a friend who isn't afraid to tell you the harsh truths of your life.
>>
>>18503672
The Lucifers are the "watcher" angels. They had free-will from Yahew but no connection back to the "one" to call their own. That's why they helped us in spite of Jehovah.
>>
>>18504468
easy there edgelord supreme, bed time is near.
>>
>>18503672
The angels had free will, yes. From what I understand, God seems to really be into the concept of free will and giving his creations autonomy and the ability to do as they wish. Which is understandable, who'd want to live in a place of your own creation where everything just does what you want and never questions it or even really thinks for itself.
>>
>>18503672
>Now assume that Christianity is right

>lmao irl
>>
>>18506122
This is correct.
>>
>>18506122
This reminded me of a thought I had the other day when browsing /x/. I think it was a thread about why we aren't immortals, or why God made us to die. My thought is that it's possible God originally made man to be immortal but then realized that it's a curse, as if death is something we all eventually need or we'll go mad.
>>
The main part of your idea here is that lucifer is an extension of God's will, and not an autonomous being. But going off of that... perhaps lucifer is still an extension of God's will, and his idea of what God's will is is flawed to the point that he actively fights against God's current intentions.
>>
>>18506301
Man lost his immorality when he sinned. The blood was cursed, and we are destined to die now because of it.
>>
>>18504468
ah.
it seems this one has stayed up past his bedtime...
>>
Why tf do you believe any of this shit is the real question?

I believe in ghosts and aliens but not because a bunch of people say they're real, but because I've seen them.

However I will entertain the ridiculous idea of Christianity for a moment

Most of these questions are probably questions fucking pleb ass christians who gobble down and memorize every bible verse could answer better than I could because I think with logic not with bullshit.

Logically, god knew what lucifer was gonna do so it must be a part of his plan to let the devil shit all over the world before he comes and smites everyone who was not down with his 1337 teachings and rewards those who blindly believed in a 2000 year old bullshit re-itterated stories and mistranlated stories. It's only so ridiculous I just can't even understand how people entertain the idea.

Angel obviously would have no free will either, nothing would if it's god's plan, just the illusion of free will. However if everything truely does have free will, then god has no influence in our lives because that would mean he's directly influencing our free will. You can't have it both ways and if you don't see why you're logically retarded and probably will never make it very far in life. I know I'm just being an ass hole now but it's true.

I believe in ancient aliens influencing texts like the bible more than I believe in the bible itself.

I think as for the art, people love to personify things, especially things they don't understand because it's an easy way to describe things however what people fail to consider is all the misatributions personification creates.

Life is not a test. The only person testing you is yourself. Life is entirely pointless and it's up to you to find your own meaning. People who don't believe that Life and the universe itself is inherently pointless are blinded by their own illusions and beliefs which usually make them feel a lot better than believing everything is the existential void that it is
>>
angels have free will, but he got pissed about humans being created, he was told that powerful humans would command angels at the end, and he couldnt understand, cant understand how something such as us could hold that kind of power
>>
>>18506333
actually the bible very clearly says that both God and the devil influence and modify behavior
>>
Fairy tales over fairy tales.
However, Lucifer (or satan for that matter) is synonymous for the principle of living a self-reliant and raw life, far from the emotional gibsmes of some imaginary dude that, assumed he exists and the bible is true, knew that EVERYTHING of which happened would be happening.
Therefore god would be a sadistic piece of apeshit.
I mean let's be honest: "God" is the real bad guy in that story as he's the genocidal, infanticidal, jealous and angry motherfucker.

Funny side note: God cannot be jelly, because he knew all that would happen. Then, if god is jelly, he actually is angry at himself for being so retarded.
>>
The equation boils down to this : a human is a biology infected with the freedom to lie. Whether or not a soul chooses to lie or not is a measure of how much it chooses to use demonic energy in its daily existence.

The freedom to lie (be evil) had to be there or creation wouldn't be perfect and choice would be empty. True freedom means cutting loose from the parasitic demonic dimensions. Otherwise you're just a slave.
>>
File: inncocentQT.gif (142KB, 320x168px) Image search: [Google]
inncocentQT.gif
142KB, 320x168px
>>18503672
Why did you post the Profound Darkness?

Stop comparing my waifu to Lucifer!
>>
>>18506657
So there's no free will or there is free will? Because that's pretty inconsistent with free will.
>>
Evil (lying & deception) have nothing to do with living a creative and happy life. The faster you drive evil to zero in your consciousness the sooner you become free.
>>
>>18503672
It's a big con game. they are playing good cop/bad cop with us, and tricking us into a false dichotomy in order to control us. It's the only thing that makes sense.
>>
>>18503672
I love using the ancient aliens meme when figuring out bible.

God is just the leader of aliens that used humanity as their personal slaves, Devil gave the humanity the gift of knowlege and made them realise of the true nature of God and their existence. God expelled them since Devil basically ruined his little slave project. Devil as one of the Angels gets expelled to Earth.

Then Bible happens with all of fire raining from the sky and flooding.

Did I just describe satanistic view of Satan? It kinda sounds like it.
>>
>>18509053
There is free will. Instinct, and feelings as examples are not entirely separate from will. Neither is chaos.
>>
Angels don't have free will. Human existence is about the remembering of our divine source. The inertia or resistance to this process offered by the physical plane has been anthropomorphised as 'Satan'. This Satan-function is necessary in order for humans to experience our free will, otherwise every action would only be influenced by Spirit. All processes have an angelic form overlighting them, providing the template for their ideal function.

I have no idea whether "Lucifer" exists as a sentient form, I have no desire to open my mind to that question.
>>
>>18503672
Was it the will of the lord?
Hell nah.

Do Angels have free will?
They are supposed to be 100 percent loyal.
Luci and his followers rebelled. Therefore, they have free will.
What comes after?
The afterlife.
Is this all a test?
It has some prerequisites. Mostly sandbox though. :o
>>
>>18506333
well, if you ignore all the evidence for it and it being a completely anomalous text that defies all statistical probabilities on multiple levels, sure.
>>
Try pondering it this way, who is the most evil the child that does something bad but doesn't know it until the adult tells them, or the adult who fully understands what evil is and defines it. so if the child is us and the adult is god, then god is the most evil of us all, even if it appears he is not doing any actual evil. but then again true evil is the most hard to find because it is the best kept hidden secret in existence.
>>
>>18513229
You mean "evidence" based on plagiarized texts from other cultures? Noah's Flood ripped off the Gilgamesh myth. Christianity and the Bible raped the religions of every culture they conquered. Easier to make sure everyone worships One god rather than twenty. Any other "facts" that surfaced in the 21st century is the planting of evidence to reinforce the illusion the faithful already believe to be true. No sheep stray when their hand feeds each year.
>>
>>18504335
Total anxiety pay for variety oh..
>>
>>18503672
Where did you find the image you have accompanying your post?
>>
>>18504552
"yahew"
jew detected
>>
File: MB5X6Ai.jpg (171KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
MB5X6Ai.jpg
171KB, 548x618px
>>18506127
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.