[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I want to make a ouija board since they don't sell them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ouija-970x545.jpg (207KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
ouija-970x545.jpg
207KB, 970x545px
So, I want to make a ouija board since they don't sell them here. Any rituals I need to do when making it? How do I go about making it in a different language?
>>
I don`t know senpai. Maybe ask /x/...oh wait you`re already doing it.
>>
Why are /x/ not helping us? What a bunch of fgts,lel. I wanna know how to make an ouija board as well.
>>
>>18503336
Ask Hasbro. They must know the ritual.
>>
File: googledrugs.jpg (18KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
googledrugs.jpg
18KB, 480x300px
Jesus fuck, none of you dweebs know how to google???

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+make+a+ouija+boartd
>>
>>18503429
lol
>>
just get a piece of wood or something and put letters on it. they're not real anyways
>>
>>18503336

Most sources dont cite a ritual when crafting a board as its really just a tool to aid in automatic writing.

You could bless a shovel you intend to use in a ceremony later but not all ceremonies that involve a shovel require the shovel to be blessed, ya know?

So anyway, it doesnt even have to be wood. You just need a smooth surface with the characters of your native alphabet, numbers 0 through 9, and for speeding things up a yes and a no somewhere on the board.

Make sure you space things out enough that your intended planchette (the piece you slide around) wont confuse you.

Some people use a heart shaped or triangle shaped piece of material to point at the chosen letter/word/number and others use a piece of material with a hole in the middle to sort of circle the target letter/word/number.

Doesnt matter which you use, just try to make sure it moves smoothly.

After you've got that set up you're ready to go!

There are countless accounts of HOW or WHY boards work.

Ignore them and just try the board. It doesnt matter if its psychic ability, ideomotor effect, or ghosts and demons and angels - all that matters is if the board answers questions correctly.

Its that simple. Nothing else matters.

Some people say dont ask certain things, some say start or end a session a certain way, some say never try alone etc.

None of that matters - all that matters is whether it works.

Try lots of different methods if you like and just stick with whichever works best - meaning, it gives the most correct answers.

Good luck, post back with results.
>>
I bought a ouija board and it doesn't work...don't waste your time
>>
File: ptjkcgkl.jpg (12KB, 302x361px) Image search: [Google]
ptjkcgkl.jpg
12KB, 302x361px
>>18503336
Try killing yourself until you are dead. This ritual will ensure years of happy ouija boarding for other people.
>>
>>18503336
There is no ritual. You can literally make one with a piece of paper, a pen, and a coin for the plachette.

To make it in a difference language just make it with your alphabet instead.

That language might even have a version of the ouija board that you can copy instead (Like the japanese have kokurri-san or something like that).

But don't believe everything you hear from the ouija board and close the session properly if you don't want bad times.
>>
it is a fake board game, made by a company that makes profits from selling junk to stupid peoples.
>>
>>18505301

Yeah, a company currently sells ouija boards.

Conceptually though the board is much older than the company.

If a company today sells knives it doesnt mean they invented the athame.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.