[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me some kind of proof or evidence that PG isn't real.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Give me some kind of proof or evidence that PG isn't real. Anything.

It's starting to scare me.
>>
File: 3 - 1.png (12KB, 668x460px) Image search: [Google]
3 - 1.png
12KB, 668x460px
>>
>>18502345
A satanic cult and global child exploitation conspiracy seems more /x/ than /pol/

How much they pay you to play moderator?
>>
There's no proof that it is real. That should be enough for you.
>>
The story is too lame to be real
>>
>>18502345
bump nigger
>>
>>18502466
There are many instances of human child sacrifice throughout antiquity up unto modern times faggot.
>>
>>18502476
What a shame you weren't sacrificed.
>>
>>18502476
And this is proof of pizzagate how?
>>
File: 4am.jpg (32KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
4am.jpg
32KB, 406x364px
>>18502345
>soft cursing
>blue image macro on a NSFW board
>non 4chan filename/non ironic filename
>indexing filename from your supplied shitposting pictures folder
They stopped paying you nerd virgins remember? did they just lock the door and tell you you're now correcting the record for your lives to get off the clinton kill list?

>>18502311
if it was you and your buddies posting photos of kids duct taped to tables on instagram you'd be party vanned regardless of if you were just a bunch of fucking weirdos. They've obviously scrubbed the operation but there is a real good chance of all the plebeians involved in the day to day procurements at comet ping pong to end up committing suicide to the back of the head.

nothings going to happen until a trump appointed justice department is in place and it could all be used as leverage to keep the globalists in line. The irony of using their own institutional pedophillia deadman switch against them.

The conspiracy theory is that shit like epstein's island was to create life destroying blackmail as part of the process of becoming part of the elite to ensure loyalty. Tie this into the bohemian grove, giant moloch statues, etc. and things get pretty spoopy. from an apolitical perspective it's very /x/
>>
>>18502466
you dont have proof that someone wont collide with you and kill you tomorrow because they were paying attention to their text.

Therefore, it is irrational to think it will be safe for you to drive tomorrow.
>>
>>18502311
That's because you're an idiot.
>>
>>18502492
>>blue image macro on a NSFW board

You don't even know which board you're on
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.