[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does history repeat itself? Post your opinions and examples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: made by don kenn.jpg (81KB, 605x356px) Image search: [Google]
made by don kenn.jpg
81KB, 605x356px
Does history repeat itself?
Post your opinions and examples you can think of here

Here's a video that compares the history of Rome to the history of USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCvyg679bsg

If this mirroring keeps up, then within the next 50 years,
we'll get some sort of situation where someone tries to gain more political power than they're supposed to, and is assassinated
>>
MAGA MAGA
>>
>>18501767
Please sir, i know you might feel excited about things that are to come, and seeing your hero referred to is also exciting
But please keep to the topic of the thread
>>
>>18501765
Open borders I guess? idk
But I don't know what has come before,
I'll just make the same mistake again & again & again.
>>
>>>/his/
>>
>>18501765
Yes

>increased immigration
>increased administration
>loss of rights and freedoms
>>
>>18501765
Actually the story is going to go a lot like this. Except that person who plans to gain too much power won't be asassinated successfully
>>
>>18501765
>Does history repeat itself?
Simple, look at Germany, they are destroying Europe yet again.
>>
History repeats itself because people fundamentally do not change.
>>
>>18502094
and what makes you say so?
>>
>>18501765
Rome had a far longer golden Era than the US. Hardly comparable
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
Read it.
>>
>>18504389
Not that anon, but I'm pretty sure he's talking about the Antichrist. There's a thing in the story about him not dying from what should be a fatal attack.
>>
>>18501765
Wow, this guy's gone full retard.
>>
Here's another video on history (somewhat) repeating itself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9qcV89oFIw
>>
>>18504528
If you do compare, like the video has done, then US hasn't even reached the time that mirrors Rome's highest moment yet
And USA still isn't beyond saving
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.