[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of people on the internet believe in the UFOs/"aliens"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

A lot of people on the internet believe in the UFOs/"aliens" as demons (or such sinister entities) theory, and that some humans on earth are actively working towards "summoning" them close to the end times to create chaos, or to manipulate the masses into believing they are benevolent or whatever...

It is pretty interesting and there might very well be some truth to that (the "UFOs" and abductions in folklore especially) but doesn't that sound kinda "easy"? Isn't it telling that there's so much suspicion in ufology circles?
>>
They are definitely the Fallen. They were cast from the Earth by The Father.

They have been trying to weasel their way back in by having us "invite" them back.

The same old methods as used in the Book of Enoch. They offer forbidden knowledge and technology...
>>
just religious zealots stuck in a mindset thats centuries old

its fine, now that the internet is around, people will stop inheriting their belief systems from their families. just give it a few hundred years and all these awful archaic ideas will die
>>
>>18499407
i can tell you with 100% certainty, there is no such thing as little green men in flying saucers kidnapping people in the night to preform barbaric and outdated medical experiments.

HOWEVER

there is obviously something happening. and its been happening for 1000s of years, according to all the stories. the modern conception of the UFO began after WWII with reports of Foo Fighters, potentially some sort of Nazi tech. in the 50s, there were "contactees" claiming to have been abducted by tall, blonde haired blur eyed white people from mars. sometimes they spoke german. there is a huge propaganda campaign going. for some reason, i believe, they want you to believe in aliens. they want you to believe in little green men. but whats really going on is far more sinister, and its not a new phenomena at all.
>>
>>18499470
this guy is drinking the koolaide
>>
>>18499470
Epicurus said the same thing 25 centuries ago.
>>
>>18499487
Yes I know all this.

>in the 50s, there were "contactees" claiming to have been abducted by tall, blonde haired blur eyed white people from mars. sometimes they spoke german

Interesting, I read a similar story ages ago, but it was during WW2 and there was no abduction, the witness had actually helped a woman get off (or get on? can't remember) an aircraft. Years later long after the end of the war he remembers about the story and finds out what he had seen wasn't a military vehicle or revolutionary prototype like he had initially assumed.

I'd like to read more stories like this one.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.