[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or there's no good evidence of anything paranormal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5847.jpg (57KB, 640x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5847.jpg
57KB, 640x301px
Is it me or there's no good evidence of anything paranormal, always stories or shitty theories?

Take ufos for example, we've seen probably million of videos, none is real or proved. Always shitty quality videos with shapes in the sky.
>>
File: igd-76574.jpg (154KB, 812x888px) Image search: [Google]
igd-76574.jpg
154KB, 812x888px
OP spends his free time on a site he thinks is 'shitty'.
>>
UFO thread? UFO thread.

Let us start with a very recent one:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0oo3nWNwVWA

And a classic:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PJpyJ_G9WVA
>>
>>18499110
There's evidence on this board itself.

When you gather together so many virgin wizards, stoners and schizophrenics, a new dimension of timespace is created, a fractal axis mundi from which comes divine revelation.
>>
>>18499110
How would you get actual proof, unless seeing a 'UFO' with your own eyes

What do you define as good evidence for anything ?
>>
>shitty quality videos
I understand you perfectly, anon.
Why believe something recorded in a hurry as if somebody caught it by sheer luck on cam, meaning it is authentic when you can ask for super manipulated videos with extra clarity via filters wich would easily prove it is fake?
I mean, surely the people you mock are going to start rolling with fabrications so you can actually destroy them.
>>
>>18499330
like nobody has a fucking iphone 4 or better. it's always 1990 codac shit
>>
>>18499421
Not that anon, but Have you ever tried to record the sky at night on an iPhone camera..? Try n Tell me it doesn't look like shit.
>>
>>18499110
It's you. You're retarded.
>>
>>18499110
This one has always been a favorite of mine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Tehran_UFO_incident
>>
ufo's existence has already been proved without a shadow of a doubt. theres literally mountains of evidence

so you either haven't done to research(i suggest jacques vallee), or you simply refuse update your views in spite of overwhelming evidence(because you're mind controlled by your culture/government)

of course the proven existence of ufos doesn't say anything about aliens. their connection is tenuous at best
>>
>>18499110
I have a degree in chemistry and am always open for supporting and non supporting evidence when it comes to proving or disproving anything.

That being said, I experienced something very strange at a time I least expected anything to happen. It confuses me to this day. But I have no proof other than my story and the words of my friend since what he told me is what makes the whole situation very confusing.
>>
>>18499187
Seeing a ufo is not proof of anything since it is classified as unidentified. I have seen ufos I have yet to have any reason to believe anything is paranormal. One I suspect was an expiremental airship, 3 chinese lanterns and one I think might have just been a weird meteor.
>>
>>18499658
>ufo's existence has already been proved without a shadow of a doubt. theres literally mountains of evidence
Proof that its what? Unidentified?
>>
>>18499955
Yes, proof that these are real objects. Now whether they are alien or not...
>>
>>18499658
I like you
>>
The reason why UFO videos are blurry is because they are several kilometers above the sky and you can't get good quality from that altitude, it's like when you take an image and zoom out an specific area and looks really blurry.
>>
>>18499987
i dont think anyone is arguing that these things are not physical objects...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.