[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing. Colors around people ever since I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1470607053074.png (81KB, 326x220px) Image search: [Google]
1470607053074.png
81KB, 326x220px
I've been seeing. Colors around people ever since I was a kid. 2 weeks ago I figured out the colors are peoples auras. As my friend was telling me. I've been noticing more since I realized I havent been seeing just red and blue out lines around people. But other colors . my friend thinks I'm psychic I mention things that I've experienced also. Like when I lived in my apartment I used to see a shell on a man walk around the place he looked like he was made of noise along with a little girl . another thing was this might sound crazy yet my dog talked to me like he litteraly talked back telepathically I thought I was making dialogue up in my head but I wasn't it just came naturally some one please help me with all of this I mean my friend is guiding me some how but how do I make sense of all of this
>>
>>18498933
put the pipe down you nigga
>>
A lot of people take years to master this, if youre telling the truth, then you might be an indigo. I encourage you to look it up.
>>
>>18498933
I can see the floaty colors around people too. Sometimes they are just small lines around them, like tight bubbles. Whatever I never gave these colors a meaning. Even if they are auras or something, this doesn't help because same colors on multiple people don't mean that I can't work with some people. I smell colors sometimes. If food isn't ready to be eaten then its always green. If someone is sick then it is some dark yellow-ish. My mom laughed about it once.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
>>
>>18498933
Step 1: see a psychiatrist about your talking pet.
If the psych doesn't think you need to be medicated for something, start pursuing reading on the meaning of auras and developing your intuitive strength, you've got the touch of madness that could either go into full blown chronic illness, or really serious psychic ability, make sure it doesnt put you in the hospital by talking to a doctor.

>>18499734
YOU may want to talk to a shrink about what appears to be synesthesia. I was with you until you started talking about smelling colors. You may also have a gift but synethesia can be symptomatic of some other larger problems.

Im not trying to fedora either of your experiences away, I believe that both of you may be psychically gifted, but for fucks sake make sure you're entirely healthy before pursuing these gifts.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.