[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me anything about the seal of Lilith ? I met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: shopping.jpg (22KB, 360x338px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
22KB, 360x338px
Can anyone tell me anything about the seal of Lilith ?
I met this girl about a week ago and I think I was supposed to get with her cuz she was talking to me about the seals of Solomon and occult stuff .
I also found a forth seal of the sun talisman in the same location I met her.
She said she had a seal of Lilith and I'm wondering if I get one if it would some how draw us together again ??
Any advice
>>
Self bump
>>
>>18498707
It's a goetic sigil for invoking her.
There is nothing special about her sigil, not more than any other like Belial or Azazel.
Getting a sigil might bring you closer, but only in a mundane "he likes the same things as me" way.

I'd be more concerned about her being into Lilith at all. Lilith might be mother of demons to some, but she's also a feminist icon to others who affiliate her with Wicca. If she's into Lilith for feminist reasons then you should probably avoid the chick because it will all go South eventually
>>
This ^
>>
> wants to summon the mother of all demons
> nice girl
> feminist
> for the love of god, run!

Hahahaohwow.jpg
>>
>>18499096
This man never dated a feminist

Safe assumption (You) never interacted with a fem(ale)
>>
>>18498736
I was thinking about her using her as a symbol of feminism and thinking about running .
I mean bring me and the girl closer as in I have no was of contacting her so maybe it will cause us to cross paths again
>>
she wasn't a girl she was lilith you got played stop trying to summon demonic girlfriends amen
>>
>>18498707
Does she thinks that eyeliner it's religious wear?
>>
File: harrison-wells1-115148.jpg (50KB, 655x367px) Image search: [Google]
harrison-wells1-115148.jpg
50KB, 655x367px
>>18498707
run barry
RUN!
>>
>>18498707
Lilith is the only succubus who CAN not be invoked. "Seal of Lilith" won't work . She comes to you.
>>
>>18499985
well, mr. 999, you are correct.

Lilith is known for being a very private demon. It is my understanding that you cannot find her in writing because it is a part of her power that she only exists in hearsay.

but yeah as long as you're not a woman-beating asshole, the feminism thing isn't something to worry about.
>>
Wow I got more feedback then o though from this . Giving me slot to consider . I only met this girl once but I felt she would be perfect for me while I was wearing the 4th seal of the sun
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.