[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ help me out I'm disoriented I feel really weird Long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (206KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 960x1280px
/x/ help me out
I'm disoriented I feel really weird
Long story short I went to bed tired around 3 am. And woke up at 6 am.
I had a dream I was in this zombie apocalypse except it wasn't necessarily zombies. It was more like cancer would grow at a rapid rate and infect others easily within reach but it wasn't the main point. Just the chaos of the apocalypse was present.
My younger brother is 20 in real life. He's alive and well and he lives across the country

The dream I had we were surviving in the mountains in an unknown place
We went from different cabins to towns to some fucked up fight against a current in a river with many other survivors and such

Dream seemed like forever
We end up at a little refuge and there's military personnel. They check us and then they inject him with something and not me. As well as someone else's little girl

I'll remind you that actually in this dream the creepy part is that
We were 15 and 10
We had haircuts we never had before. He had a bowlcut and I had 90s Malcolm in the middle boyband type shit down to the fucking bleach blonde frosted tips.

Our names were Tyler and Simon Besee

Here's where creepy part comes in
I never saw that word in my life
I searched it up just now and it's some place in the mountains in France known for water sports and kayaking and shit

Did I venture into another universe?
Are dreams like a portal
Also fuck

In the end when they injected my brother he got really high and dazed and happy and then started bleeding out the wound and realized they poisoned him
And the young infected needed to die cause body ripe for that disease to flourish

When I woke up I should point out I had some sleep paralysis
My body felt weak as shit
>>
OP should smoke pot to calm down his dreaming
>>
F

You saw a snippet or your past life, a life changing memory
>>
>>18498665

Snort datura and inject lsd and dmt at the same time
>>
>>18498665
I've had wilder dreams. Take them for what they are. Dreams
>>
>>18498690
Nah. It can make it worse if he keeps thinking about it. Weed can give you anxiety.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.