[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/ Why do people romanticize vampires when they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Hey, /x/

Why do people romanticize vampires when they're literal monsters that kill people and drain their blood? What's the point? You're probably going to be found and eliminated by some super secret Vatican badass or something, or you're going to end up an incubator for all sorts of viruses like AIDS and STDs.

I really fucking hate vampires and vampire roleplayers.

Also, fuck the new Underworld movie.
>>
>>18498361
People like to be seduced, I guess.
Or to be pursued, wanted.
To be desired by another.
>>
>>18498361
Just because you don't stay dead when you die doesn't mean you become a sociopathic serial killer.

If a kind sweet little old granny is turned into a vampire, she is going to remain a kind sweet little old granny. She just drinks blood instead of prune juice now.

Also, vampires are the walking dead. STDs are alive. They need living flesh to stay alive. So vampires are immune to STDs. Their immune to any and all viruses.
>>
>>18498361
>some people Joke about being vampires or even role play about being one
>anon posts a 5 page , single spaced essay on vampire fans
Trolling isn't going to make your boyfriend spend more time with you lol
>>
Because it makes you a complete fucking badass. Becoming suddenly much physically stronger than mortals and able to influence their minds would make you a sort of cool secret character above the law who could easily rise beyond your shitty 9 to 5 job. This is appealing for obvious reasons. Plus people like the idea of being part of a spooky underground power clique.
>>
>>18498451
Blade is the One.
The Daywalker who raids the Vampire Clubs.

A power fantasy, shared by those who have been exposed, immersed, baptised, in the evil, and yet all the same take pleasure in it's destruction.

Osiophagus, the King of Snakes,
The Snake that eats other snakes.

>Pure fantasy of course.
>Reality is I'm a limped dick loser.
>>
In the movie Twilight they are a family of good vampires that only feed off deer.

They are long lived immortals each with unique special super powers.
>>
>>18498534
No deer are more sacred than you think I would be happier if those vampires ate criminals in death row
>>
>>18498361
>>18474354
You could've expressed your opinion (in the form of a rhetorical question or otherwise) in the existing vampire thread.

Is the new Underworld movie why we're having so many vampire threads lately? A badly disguised viral marketing campaign?
>>
Kate Beckinsale is so hot
>>
>>18498361
>fuck the new Underworld movie

/x/ is not the place to complain about vampire fiction, try /tv/
>>
They are not so sweet in this...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33290594-i-am-vampire?from_search=true
>>
File: wolf.jpg (96KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
96KB, 500x357px
what humans do to animals every day is far, faaaar worse than what vampires do to human in fiction

seducing & catching a human here and there and draining them for their blood is more kind than keeping animals enslaved/tortured/raped for their whole life and then eat their flesh

so even if vampires existed i dont see how they would be monsters? do you think youre a monster because you live off the slavery and murder of animals? doubtful

humans are superior to animals so they can torture and eat them
vampires are superior to humans so they can drain them
>>
>tfw you realize vampires only drink blood because they cannot get vitamin D from sunlight.

Praise and adoration into kek
>>
File: images-of-john-goodman.jpg (107KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
images-of-john-goodman.jpg
107KB, 1000x677px
>>18501775
oh my fuckin god, kek is lord. that is glorious
>>
FUCKING IMMORTALITY DUMBASS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.