[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys. every night at around 12:00 or 12:30 the light on my neighbor's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0488.webm (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0488.webm
1MB, 1080x1920px
guys.

every night at around 12:00 or 12:30 the light on my neighbor's house does this

i've only ever seen one guy coming and going, and it hasn't done this until recently

is it morse code? it's too slow and deliberate to be flickering, and the light doesn't get dimmer, it just goes on and off

every night like clockwork for about 30-45 seconds
>>
morse for "stop looking at my fucking house you nigger"
>>
type out the ..-- morse shit
then put that shit into google
then see what it says
!!!!!!
>>
>>18498230
What the fuck is this black magic?
>>
>>18498230
well it seems like you're really onto something

i think you should confront your neighbor about this. ask him why he thinks it's appropriate to be sending you secret messages late at night
>>
>>18498250
a cunning of the most cunning of cunningist plans that can possibly be cunning in the first place
>>
>>18498230

That is outright blatantly morse code. It's got the correct length of pause between each sign. If I cared more about this, I'd interpret it. You've got the video evidence. It's not hard to study morse code enough to interpret a single message.

It's probably nothing. He's probably communicating with some other neighbor that you haven't noticed for shits and giggles.

Alternatively, you may have a neighbor in the government.

If that is the case, you should probably not pursue it. The house next door to me has always "coincidentally" been occupied by government employees with dubious jobs. I once saw one occupant leave the house at around 4 or 5 in the morning in a black van that came to pick him up while he had a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist.

And, we've also never been able to see a google streetview of our street. Every other street is fine, but anything within view of that house you can't do. So, try doing google streetview of your street. If you can't do it, you have government neighbors. And, if that's the case, it's not worth pursuing further.
>>
>>18498267
just watch it OP and type . for the short ones, - for the ones with a bit of time between it
paste into google
>>
I've lived in this neighborhood for about 10 years. Middle class suburbia, nothing ever happens here.

There's a block of about five houses including this guy's house, then its about a quarter mile until the next block of houses

Kind of a secluded feeling suburb
>>
>>18498282
I bet it's some HAM radio guy
>>
File: Capture.jpg (49KB, 861x235px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49KB, 861x235px
okay I'm 100% convinced this is morse code now. The number 7 has a distinctive three very fast flashes that differentiate letters from numbers.

Exude7?

pic related is what I got for the first 12 seconds of the video.

http://lcwo.net/transmit here's the website I used

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code here's a more code alphabet so you can double check me. But what are the chances that a random light
flicker would spell "exude" of all things?
>>
guys I'm a little freaked out now, I know it might be silly

I went out back to smoke and check on the light and it was off, and a few seconds later my dog just
went fucking ballistic and started screaming. not barking, screaming, at the back wall to my property. He barks a lot during the day
but never at night and never like that

This is a sconce on a brick wall on the back of the house, not a light on the top of a HAM tower.

I left that little bitch out there and came inside and turned on my security system. He can deal with that weird juju i got the fuck out
>>
>>18498362
u assfuck
bring poor dogger inside
he scared
>>
>>18498362
>>18498367
what if he's waiting for someone to post that.. Exude7 then has a bot that googles it till it gets him hits to message boards...
HE COULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>18498362
Bring your pup inside, what the fuck
>>
>>18498362

Fuck right off with your shit. You brought this on yourself. Don't sacrifice doggo for your stupidity. Deal with the problems you created like a man at least long enough to save its best friend. Otherwise, you're worse than the dog.
>>
hey

you fucked up

:)
>>
File: IMG_0489.jpg (29KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0489.jpg
29KB, 320x240px
>>18498375
>>18498367

okay, doggo inside. He's an outside dog and lives out there most of the time and he's pretty used to chasing off coyotes and squirrels and stuff.

As soon as he came inside he ran onto my bed and curled up into a ball and tried tucking his head under the blanket. Scared af desu senpai
>>
>>18498398

All I can do now is pray that this actually is OP.
>>
haha google Excude7
tis a puzzle it seems good sir
>>
>>18498404
oh no please don't say that
>>
op it's probably someone trapped inside signalling for help

obviously call the police or just go in yourself with the best weapon you can find
;)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170107-010535.png (397KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170107-010535.png
397KB, 1440x2560px
This where u live op? He's just advertising his business to peepers like you.
>>
Wouldn't it be absolutely hilarious if this was some kind of cicada message left there like decades ago, just waiting for anon to finally actually bring it up on a message board?
>>
I say he/she checks it out tomorrow to see if it's the same word
>>
stay home tomorrow in case the cunt sneaks into your house
>>
>>18498442

about half the video hasnt been translated yet
>>
>>18498461
oh
I didn't want to becuz maybees seizure
tend to stay away from any flashing lights shit
don't post one of those gifs I won't click on it
>plznobully
>>
Have you tried asking your neighbour about it?
>>
U should Morse back with something stupid in response to exude. Exude deez nutz
>>
>>18498473
lol probably the best answer in the thread
though I'd ease into the whole morse code thing
make a friend OP!
>>
File: Hello-Neighbor-Trailer.jpg (141KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Hello-Neighbor-Trailer.jpg
141KB, 970x545px
>>
>>18498656
Kek
>>
any news?
>>
possibly a ocd neighbour spazzing with the lights
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.