[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two part question /x/: 1) was Jesus of Nazareth a magician? 2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Jesus2.jpg (164KB, 766x964px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus2.jpg
164KB, 766x964px
Two part question /x/:
1) was Jesus of Nazareth a magician?
2) if so, do you think he created a covert Satanic wing of his church dedicated to black magic that has survived to this day?
>>
Have you even touched the bible once in your life OP?
Jesus did all this with the power of God
>>
In the ancient world, things that are more common knowledge these days were not known. So certain natural events like temporary rivers and astrological events like eclipses were magic to the commoner
hence things happening in scripture that seemed like magic at the time but are just coincidences were supernatural
look at some of the events around saints and the rest and it can be attributed to that

the church is made of people so of course bad things happen, because people do bad things

just kidding
ayy lmaos
>>
>>18498150
1) Yes; he invented the "found a quarter behind your ear" trick, and the "magic thumb" trick

2) No, but he founded Amway
>>
>>18498150
The only thing we truly know about Jesus is he built a hotrod.
>>
>>18498170
>Have you even touched the bible once in your life OP?
>Jesus did all this with the power of God

He performed magic tricks to fool the primitive savages back then. Turn water into wine? Walk on a lake? David Blaine does that shit in his sleep. Hire a mentally retarded retard and shave him to look like yourself, beat his face until he is unrecognizable, and have him crucified, come out of the cave a few days later and you are a God to be worshiped!
>>
>>18498917
>>18498374
Just because it can be replicated with a magic trick DOESN'T mean it was done by a magic trick. I thought atheists were supposed to be smart.
>>
>>18498917
Please show me David Blaine turning water into wine and walking on water in his sleep.

If you do not know Jesus' power, you are clearly a spiritually closed off person. The Word Made Flesh is not a magician. He is God.
>>
Magic?

You walk up to the man having never met or seen him before and he says, "i hope your going to wash your hands before greeting me."

He knows that you were beating one off under the tree.

Not magic.
>>
>>18498150
The Lord Jesus Christ has revealed himself to me. He is the good shepherd.

Ask Jesus and see yourself.
God loves to hear from you. He loves you.
>>
The way I understand it, he simply wanted to help and enlighten people. He was probably clairvoyant and knew the sacrifice he had to make to impact and change the future.
>>
>>18499090
>knew the sacrifice he had to make to impact and change the future.

Pretty impressive for a man. Most people don't choose to be Martyr'd, and not so gruesomely at that.

Perhaps he was God.
>>
The secret society has made christianity a part of their plan to make as many people confused/disbelief. Thry had infiltrated the vatican it's too late the true holy book is probably burnt too, the last evidence the true book is probably gone/hidden.
A lot of christians believe jezus as in those pictures
He is not your lord
He is not your savior
He is not the son of god
He is a prophet came to earth to spread the word.
Notice how jezus is white in every picture ? And how he shares a position like baphomet's?
>>
>>18498150
Jesus of Nazareth was and is the Son of God and the one and only way to everlasting life
>>
>>18498967
>>18498959
These, OP fuck with your satanist voodoo shit.
>>
I'm just saying, perhaps during his unknown years he traveled to Egypt, India, further east or elsewhere, and picked up on traditions such as Hermeticism, Hinduism or Buddhism, blended them with his own preexisting understanding of Jewish beliefs, which perhaps included esoteric mystical teachings, and returned to Palestine as a well-versed and worldly magician. In this scenario, his "miracles" would have likely been tricks of some sort, but probably pretty convincing ones, aimed at drawing in crowds with the real aim of getting them to listen to his street preaching and what have you, which was likely equally if not more impressive given his travels and learning from perhaps several other traditions.
>>
>>18499738
And also that he may have embraced the darkness as well as the light, and created a secret society within his church, which may or may not have become horribly perverted and twisted into something that JC never intended over the centuries.
>>
Jesus performed his magic with the power of Satan.

Does his dark temple live on? Fuck yeah. Why the hell do you think the Catholic church has such a nasty habit of molesting little boys?
Black magic. Duh.

Oh, and about Jesus... His birth was actually the leftover magic of a fallen temple. Remember that Jesus was a Jew, and Jews still have their magic, too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.