[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 104

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread:
>>18495537
>>
Good evening, /div/! Do you remember me? It's been a while since I've read publicly, but I got nostalgic, so tonight I'll do three!

If you're new and don't know what I need from you, it's quite simply relevant genders and a specific query.

I'll start in about 20
>>
>>18497968

Oh wow, welcome back!

I'm a male, wondering if you see a woman i should be trying to get closer to and what I need to know about her or her situation? They always have a situation...
>>
>>18497968
Well Ill put my quiry out now then, in hopes you see it in 20!

Male
What can I do to give my life meaning?
>>
>>18497968
F, will I ever be truly happy?
>>
File: meow.jpg (369KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
meow.jpg
369KB, 857x1200px
>>18497968

It's been a minute.

Male
I'd like to know who goes along with the plan.
>>
Female.

I just need to know if things are ever going to get better. If I'm ever going to finish anything I start.
>>
>>18497968
Male
Will things ever get better between me and A (male)?
>>
Male

What should I be focusing my attention on to improve myself?
>>
>>18497968
Female asking about a male
Does he love me still?
>>
File: p3.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
p3.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18497968

male

Any advice for the next step in my journey?
>>
>>18497968
>>18497968
Male
It's something/someone communicating with me?
>>
Trading.

If I did this, what effect would it have? Is it ethical?
>>
>>18497976
You / Here / Union: Justice / 2 of Wands (reversed) / 4 of Cups
Her “Situation”: Temperance, The Hanged Man (reversed), The High Priestess

I see a girl who's cute in a strange way, and not every man would agree that “cute” should go with her name. Skinny and sweet, with passion replete for some cause or another that is célèbre on that day. Short, thin, dark hair and eyes, her skin is a bit tan, partly from campaigning outside.

Good anon, there is something of a semblance of correction you're now pressed upon, for purpose of righting some wrong that still plagues, for at least in the mind, it serves to make your righteous side to take haste. She, on the other hand, is so easily led by whatever new piece of propaganda that's fed, and leafleting aside, she has no conception for what comes in the future times.

Save this or save that she would like to bat for the team of largest feels that would by emotional quandary deal. A martyr of sorts...she seems to comport herself towards direction of most insurrection against the powers that be, but it's all just freshman-tier nonsense, you see.

This is something that is obvious to you, but your logic is not so great on her to abandon the silly campaigns and such time that is spend on so many a zero-sum clime, though it would be better if you would just let her lose it herself in her own game; stand by the sidelines, right next to this dame. She'll be in a position to find the precision that she needs in order to rise up as she must, but it will come at the cost of a broken trust.

Friend, that's why you must mend the broken paths that to her now lie, for between sorrow and judgment, a new logic is set to arise right after the broken stance of the dice. Broken shall it be, and she right after seeks something that is known but not comprehended, you see.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>18497968

So you're only gonna do three readings tonight? If so, than I most likely missed my chance. If not, then here's my query, and thank you.

Male

What's the driving force that I am missing in my life? What do I need/what am I looking for that will push me towards my goals?
>>
Male 29

Is it working?
>>
Male. 20.
Can you tell me a little about my family life? Also what kind of things, emotionally speaking, does the next few weeks hold for me?
>>
>>18498059
Regarding my last post, I may have messed with some bad juju.
>>
>>18497968
Am I ever going to see/talk to "I"? Is there potential for a relationship? I'm male, she's female.

Thanks!
>>
Trading
>>
>>18498105
Ok.

>>18498044
>>
>>18497979
You / Meaning: the Magician (reversed) / Queen of Wands, supported by The Tower and Temperance (reversed)
Challenge / Solution: 7 of Swords (reversed) / Ace of Cups

Good anon, this is one of those “balls out” type of things, and it seems clear that breaking logic with passion would most profit bring.

You see, it's a matter of you not really doing anything. There's a voice in your mind that gives good advice, and it would likely lead you astray if you questioned it twice. Friend, it's not about being wrong or right, at least not at this time. It's simply about knowing what burns your heart and causes it to burn bright.

“Oh but so many broken things would surely follow me!” It doesn't matter, anon. Break it all and break free. If you want your life to have meaning, accept that you are a force of something that might be sinning in the conception you currently hold, but your actions burn field for new harvests to be sown. I know you're a bit, or more than that, hesitant, but there is great measure of novelty to behold, but it comes after the aftermath of you being bold.

Embrace that thing that you're so strongly fearing. A path of yours is drenched in tears of others, I'm told, and you'll say your share of “sorry”s ere you grow old.

So there it lies. There is something that burns you just right inside, but it's something to which you can't fully confide your more logical mind, as a semblance of sorrow would come along for the ride. You know this to be true, but should still stand out to you. The word “key” I now hear, and something of abandoning fear of unknown things that seem so exciting. You'll commit more than a few sins by the end, but it's just how your particular path bends.

Some of this will make sense right away, but most will come to you in some distant day. I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>18497968

Welcome back BV :)
Come again soon. This place needs some old pep.
>>
>>18497968
Male
Will i be able to stay friends with G?
Thank you
>>
>>18498111
Starting yours.
I want to know if he and I will ever travel to see each other again?
>>
>>18498112
Your insight is a blessing, and perhaps more than I deserve. May you always be full of true grit.

Thank you.
>>
>>18498123
The woman with the inhaler, I believe.

Yes. Be frugal. And insist you need to go within yourself, protect yourself from it, because the distance might have you complacent.

Right now, your idea about what your means need to be is all wrong.You don't have the right plan. But it'll certainly happen with time, given you do what I say (I mean, according to the reading itself lol). It's a certainty.

But if you're sickness is stopping you, then it should. It needs to improve first.
>>
>>18498134
The movie?
>>
>>18498111
>Queen of Swords, Strength, The Moon, Six of Cups, Empress.
Hm. Are you trying to bring someone back? It seems like they may, but it'll bring back old issues as well, whatever it is that you're trying to do. You can succeed at this, but not without some trouble. Your anxiety about the outcome is clear, but, overall, you will achieve your desired result.
>>
>>18498138
Oh wow. How were you able to tell?
Yes. Actually I'm very sick now. I've gotten worse since my last read and I'm feeling very down about things. I'm living outside of my means because of the medical bills, but I still need to eat, ya know? And I have anemia, so I can't just eat crap. I have to be really careful with my diet, so canned soup or ramen every day can't cut it for me in regards to my health. Sucks, especially since I'm not really physically healthy enough to take on a second job.
Thank you so much. Funny that we ran into each other again.
>>
Am I allowed to request a general reading here? I can in turn do a vague and possibly inaccurate psychic scanning or reading, but I don't know how to do the more popular stuff myself. I'm more of a remote viewing kind of guy. I've never had a tarot reading done for me before.
>>
>>18498174
Psychic scanning? Like an energy reading? Give it a go.

What reading do you want?
>>
>>18498059
Ill do a Rune casting if someone does mine. I dont know how good i am though
>>
>>18498044
I scryed the Ace of Pentacles card, but the hand holding the pentacle seemed like it was under a lot of weight struggling to hold up the pentacle.

Whatever effect it is going to have, it is going to be for a long time. Whatever you are planning on doing, is going to be around for a long time. Make sure this is what you really want. It might affect you in more ways than one. The ace of pentacles is one of the longest lasting cards in the tarot. It might effect your oldest relationships, projects, etc. as well.

As for it being ethical? I didn't see any overtly negative images. However, just keep in mind you are doing something that will have lasting effects. Is this what you really want, anon?

Would I be happy with him IRL?
>>
>>18498189
Ok, give me a moment. Gotta do this guy's general reading (>>18498174).
>>
>>18497968
>>18497968
I just wanted to say you are one of the finest readers this board has ever seen.
>>
>>18497982
You / Happiness / Sorrow: The Hierophant / 2 of Wands / King of Cups
Internal / External Challenges: Temperance / The Star
Advice: Justice / 4 of Swords (reversed)
Projected Outcome: The Emperor, supported by 3 of Swords and King of Swords (reversed)
Alternate Outcome: The Moon (reversed), supported by 5 of Wands and 5 of Cups

Good annonette, I'm inclined to be that you're a bit too smart for where you are in life right now. Good censure may come, but truth not always enow. Things may seem so wretched these days, but it's actually shuffling you into the right place. There is a great distance to pass, but you'll likely end up flat on your ass if you don't keep an eye out for signs.

That man who caused tears to shed and is still in abundance in consuming your head is standing between you and what you want for yourself. Some distant direction shall likely help. A good combination of complacent abrasion by means of two things that interrupt you on the way will threaten the will that you have and compel you to stay.

Forward-thinking must you be at this time. It hurts like hell, but it won't after some time. There's a vengeance you'll seek for a harm that will compete with the more logical thoughts in your head, but you true self will tell you that the conflict's better left dead.
(cont)
>>
>>18498203
(cont)
You're preparing for motion, but don't let a distortion of will cause you to stagnation when you should be causing a mental conflagration. You'll slide. There is a prospect that shall come to deride, and you'll be inclined to leave your plans to fall by the side.

Good news, dear lass, there's something to pass by with heart ensnared harder than by menial means, and cruel sight towards crushing a part of yourself is the method that most profit brings. If hurts right now, but it won't forever, you know. It's a part of growing, but the part to which we say no.

Several little dots I see in red, marking the path appropriate for you to find your new stead. Little things...follow those, and they'll bring to a treasure chest in the middle of an unforeseen Spring. Ignore them, and you'll not like where it goes: fighting for no reason with yourself, only to slow the progress you need to make in order to wipe those last tears from your face.

Better you listen to the little clues that come your way. You've been thrown a bone, so don't throw it away.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>18498174
There's something you've recently escaped. But like a fish out of water, you are completely lost.

It's strange. The sense by which you 'aren't there' (from completely lost to completely there), is by the flip of a switch. I keep getting The World Rx and X of Pentacles Rx, instead of other cards that would indicate some longer struggle. In your hopelesssness, there's something simply you aren't realizing. But all the elements of 'being there' are already present otherwise.
>>
>>18498176
Well I think I meant to say that I'm better at answering binary questions with pendling and stuff like that. Like "Will I have a good day tomorrow? Yes or no?" As for scanning, yeah, just an energy reading. It wouldn't really tell much, unfortunately.

>>18498197
I'll be monitoring the thread, I really appreciate it. I'm quite curious to see what you find.
>>
>>18498212
I'll take the energy reading anyways. I love those.

I'm trying to looks into a few books, to see if I'm missing anything. To add to this: (>>18498211).
>>
>>18498211
>>18498212
>>18498214
It seems something you're looking for, is already there. I think is hopelessness you have, is really a product of something of a higher nature putting you in a transition in order to realize that. The carpet matching the drapes, I think.
>>
File: Wylona-Hayashi-600x900.jpg (106KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wylona-Hayashi-600x900.jpg
106KB, 600x900px
Anyone want to trade readings?

I want to know what the future holds in store for me (Male) and J(female)? Will we ever get back together or are we never going to see each other again?

Leave me your query and I'll get right on it.
>>
>>18498044
>>18498044
The Hermit, The Star, Page of Wands

There is a lot of loneliness that would come but someone would remain hopeful due to a childish nature. I do not think whatever you are going to do is going to work if it is involving other people but if it just you might work. You have the right mindset about it for sure.

I would like to know what E feels about me please and thank you
>>
>>18497986
>>18498003
>>18498010
>>18498013
>>18498017
>>18498054
>>18498101
>>18498120
Good anons, I said I'd do three, and three did I read. These readings are actually quite draining for me. I don't mean to be rude, but I cannot include you in my queue. But I'm sure there shall be other readers here soon.

>>18498134
I'm glad that it was helpful for you. I'm glad I got better queries than “next person I screw.”

>>18498117
>>18498198
Fans of mine! I'm actually quite pleased! I wasn't quite sure how many would remember me. It's unfortunate, but my life is quite busy, and I don't really have time to read hear nearly as much as I'd like.
>Thanks ^_^
>>
File: 1445317089425-0.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1445317089425-0.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
Im willing to trade a rune casting if someone will do mine. I am not an expert. but would Highly appreciate a reading
>>
File: 18.jpg (32KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
32KB, 283x411px
I'll be performing two tarot readings. Advice will be given based on the results of the five card spread I use. No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written queries be accepted. Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Bad query "What are results of project?".
Good query: "What will be the results of the project I'm currently focused on?".
Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:
>Age
>Gender
>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)
>>
>>18498241

M
Nice video gaming session with friends and family

I'd like to know if my finances will pick up soon? I've been going through a shitty time financially but looking for a new job, while also trying to pick up art again as it was my passion growing up but life happened.
>>
>>18498189
Being with him, his lifestyle, is strange. A lot of changes. Actual progress is difficult. But, a lot of fun is had.

A lot of the pairs I got have weird doubled meanings and whatnot. He's fair, but severe. At the same time, he's under a lot of pressure, but the work he puts in will eventually get fair due. Ambitious.

I think he'll certainly love you. Very passionate relationship, but so close there is a danger of 'impact'.

Overall, his indicator is Father of Cups.
>>
M
Nice video gaming session just friends
>>
>>18498240
Still here?
>>
>>18498241
Sorry, I'm pretty new, so excuse me if my query is bad.

Am I currently on the path of improving myself, or am I still caught in a rut?
M
Movie Night with friends.
>>
>>18498257
My query is what i did working, Is there hope. What consequences
>>
>>18498214
Sounds good. Let's see.

I picked up a kind of "vast" energy radiating from a hollow or empty area. That kind of vastness is a bit unusual to me. Other than that, I was getting a bit of a green/aqua color, and a lot of square or box shapes.

I don't know if you're a woman or if there is one around, but I'm getting a lot of images of the same woman, plain faced but with a happy complexion. Then something with an aura of urgency accompanied by the shape of a cat's whiskers.

I haven't done one of these in a while but my accuracy with them is usually like hitting the target but nowhere near a bull's-eye, so take it with a grain of salt. The colors and shapes I mention are probably better interpreted by myself, so I'll do that.

I look at the green/aqua color as a mixture of feeling, experience, and thoughtfulness. The square shapes might not be anything. The urgency seemed to come from the same or different box shapes, kind of an elephant in the room feeling. The cat's whiskers is more of something with the same shape rather than a cat's actual physical whiskers.

I hope this is at least entertaining for you. I need to practice more. I might do that because this has been nice.
>>
>>18498241
m
the act of seeing with one's own eyes

i'd like to know....why my ideas at work get criticized so much? i work in a group, and very often when my ideas seem good enough, i get put down. my boss wants to put me out of a job! i need to provide for a family at home! i need to know if they'll let up soon, or how i can fix it.
>>
>>18498258
I did >>18498257 and >>18498261
Will do a rune casting if you like. Any info you want i will give
>>
>>18498241

Will my love life in this year involve new people or old faces?

Male
Daytime Naps right before work
>>
>>18498270
So you want to know if what you're doing is working?
I'd just like to know about love in my life if you can do that.
Just confirm what you'd like your query to be. I'm doing Celtic cross so it may take awhile
>>
>>18498268
Yes, this is well done. I think the vast area is all the reading I do. 'History of ideas' sort of thing.

I usually don't get green/aqua. Interesting, in the context of the rest of your reading.

Cat's whiskers...that's in my past. Still around though.

I think the squares are my ideas, trying to grasp the reading. Little ornaments, you know?

Yes, you should definitely do more. I like this a lot. Some unique insights I haven't gotten from other attempts.
>>
>>18498275
Sure can do. Just to confirm my query, Im basically wondering if what im doing is working, any bad luck or good associated with it
>>
>>18498284
No problem.
>>
>>18498207
thank you so much, this was very helpful and accurate!
>>
>>18498283
Oh, aqua. lol, actually that is the color I usually get lol.
>>
>>18498211
>>18498219

Very, very nice. I can understand the there/not there duality you're describing, it makes a lot of sense given the way I am. You aren't wrong at all about the hopelessness and recent escape and being lost. These are the primary features of my life right now, hands down, and it's nice to see it in a reading. I thank you.
Man, thanks.
>>
>>18498284
>Present situation: Ten of Swords, Cause: Ten of Cups
>Background: Queen of Wands, Recent Past: Five of Cups, Future Influences: Five of Wands
>Feelings (Hopes & Fears): Hanged Man, Resources: Ace of Wands
>Possible Answer: Two of Swords, Outcome: Seven of Wands, Best Outcome: Queen of Cups.
This spread screams break up. Am I right? I'm feeling confident enough to go out on a limb and do this read in the context of a break up. Seems like whatever you did is working. Things won't go totally smoothly. It seems like you may have some competition or someone is trying to resist what is being done but you will come out victorious. Ace of Wands as a resource is great. You have the drive to get it done so don't let this opportunity to accomplish your task pass you by. As far as anything bad associated with it I can't seem to get a definite on that. It FEELS like you may have some minor consequences but I really stress minor. Like things you look back on and wonder "huh, was that karma?" But that's about as much time as you'll spend on it. You'll win whatever challenge you're facing. Don't worry about the bad luck. Doesn't seem like it'll really matter much as long as you get your result.
>>
>>18498283
Thank you. That's encouraging. I used, more or less, a remote viewing method. What you said about the squares I can agree with, I kind of thought they represented more of a form or shape of consciousness than actual physical objects.
>>
>>18498233

No takers for the trade?
>>
>>18498337
I'll trade. Will I ever move to Juneau?
Doing yours
>>
>>18498275
1. Expresses the matter or question at hand
Dagaz, Dawb or breakthrough. Likely a end of uncertainty in your love life
2. Shows the forces that may hinder or oppose the matter at hand
Eihwaz: Yew tree has to do with trustworthiness
3. Represents the underlying influences of the matter at hand or question
Isa: Ice has to do with stagnation
4. Shows the influences that are passing or coming to an end, Wunjo: Joy, Maybe an end to your comfort zone
5. Denotes the influences that may become important in the medium to long term. Manaz or movement.
6. Represents the influences on the questioner in the near future Ingwaz Internal growth
7. Represents the fears and negative feelings that the questioner may have Tiwaz Tyr, knowing where your strength lies.
8 Denotes the outside influences of friends and/or family Laguz water healing power of renewal
9 Stands for the beliefs and hopes of the questioner Jera: Good harvest results of earlier efforts are realized.
10 This rune shows the final outcome of the question or matter at hand Fehu: Possessions earned
>>
File: 1433982682369.png (562KB, 833x893px) Image search: [Google]
1433982682369.png
562KB, 833x893px
>>18498317
Thank you! Made my night
>>
This >>18498345 was supposed to go to the person who wrote
>>18498317
>>
This is me:
>>18498338
Okay so your read...
>>18498337
>>18498233
>you: Sun
>her: six of cups
>obstacle: seven of Pentacles
>advice: strength
>outcome: ten of Wands
Okay. This is a tricky one. Seems like a yes, but it's going to take some time. She misses you, but whatever reason you guys broke up is really bothering her and she's not sure she wants to dive back into it. It seems like a soft yes, that you will get back together, or at least try to, but things will be bumpy at first. The sense I get is unfinished business. Seems like she'll feel like if she doesn't have closure on the relationship she'll always wonder if it'll work out.
Should you reach out?:
>How she'll react emotionally: Magician
>How she'll react towards you: Three of Swords
>Outcome: King of Swords
It's not time to reach out. Wait awhile and see if she'll come to you. She really wants some space, so let her have it. She does love you, man. Just give her time.
>>
>>18498233
Yeah, give me a moment.

How much is S like me? We seem similar.
>>
>>18498345
Thanks! Awesome and fun read. Good luck with your "thing"
Haha
>>
>>18498233
me me!

did ew ever actually go to the mall yesterday? or did she just stay home?
>>
>>18498338
>I'll trade. Will I ever move to Juneau?

>Ten of Cups, Ten of Wands, Five of Cups

Seems like you've worked hard to get where you're at. You're going to need to focus on long term plans rather than a band aid but if you push forward, you will succeed in your long term goals. It seems like if you really, really try hard to move you will, but it won't be without sacrifices which might not seem worth it once it's done, you will have to pick up the pieces and start anew again, be careful what you wish for.

Sorry for the dreary read, hope it helped.
>>
>>18498317
You have no idea how creepily accurate what you gave me is with the set up
>>
>>18498233
>>18498360
A no that is actually a yes. Meaning, signs that say 'no' are actually 'yes'.

I think it's because of the way you two are. Complex people (at least, emotionally complex, the way the woman like in your pic usually is). You 'perform' a lot, the both of you. Theater types? The trick isn't to stop performing, but in fact to perform better! The woman needs to you to see her as being on your wavelength in weirdness. You know, like dumb twenty-something hipster kids, or whatever.

Let her keep rebuking you, as long as you give her room to come back. She'll become convinced. Looking for a long-term relationship only, right now. So she'll be patient.
>>
File: 54.jpg (36KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
36KB, 283x411px
>>18498251

Prospects aren't pretty for finding a job in the immediate future. Don't despair, though; There's positive news ahead. You've got a choice in how to proceed, where both options are relatively good:

>Continue pursuit of new jahb: An opportunity will present itself, and you will find runaway success in the longterm. The downside here is your art will never reach its pinnacle and you'll have a lingering sense of being unfulfilled.
>Abandon pursuit of jahb and dive headlong in to your passion: The struggles will be real. You'll face more hardships than with the other choice, but those hardships will serve to shape and refine your art, you will eventually begin making a living off your art alone and find success (albeit a fair bit longer and rougher getting there).
>>
>>18498233
u both get too emotional around each other! u need to wait until you got your shit together. that way when you meet it won't blow up in ur face :(

i see a lot of crying either way.
>>
>>18498408
>>18498233
>>18498366
this is me btw
>>
www.drawcard.website

Ill just leave this here, it's a little thing I made, maybe you guys shall find it useful (doesn't work properly on mobile devices yet)
>>
>>18498414
facade.com

I use this myself. Good for stichomancy readings. Randomized and all.
>>
>>18498360

>Seven of Pentacles

Ambitious, hard working, fit, young

If that sounds like you, then you're both very similar.

>>18498366

>Nine of Wands

Stayed home it seems, probably working on some long term project.

>>18498389
>>18498408
>>18498358

Basically, yes something will happen but it will take time and both of us have to get our shit together? Got it, as for the crying thing, really not my or her thing.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18498608
Oh. Ok.

What's the point of them fooling me this way?
>>
>>18498610
3 of wands
Knight of swords
Ace of wands

They think its funny to mess with you and they think they are a lot smarter than you so it would be easy for them to get away with it. They arent really kind and are hoping to use this situation for leverage in the future against you. Theyre having a fun time doing it in the meantime.

How would my crush be as a bf?
>>
>>18498617
Kind of bipolar and messy, but it can work if you put enough time into it.

I mean, holy shit. That reading of yours was kind of soul-crushing. I couldn't even do my reading the right way. I have to ask for a follow-up then: is there any way for me to get out of this situation the right way? And how did I end up in such a hopeless situation in the first place? Obviously for another trade, if you want.
>>
>>18498625
Sorry I didnt see another way to interpret the cards and you asked why someone was tricking you so i dont know what you expected to hear. Do keep in mind im not always accurate so take mine with a grain of salt please.
>>
>>18498634
It's fine, but you don't have any need for a follow up?
>>
>>18498625
>>18498640
Please ask other readers instead of me. I dont want to make you feel bad. I might have fucked up the first one.
>>
>>18498645
I was just surprised, lost my wits for a second. But I have other things on my mind, which is why. I know not to take it too seriously.
>>
>>18498648
Sorry.
>>
File: heartsaretrump.jpg (62KB, 520x573px) Image search: [Google]
heartsaretrump.jpg
62KB, 520x573px
Good morning /div/.

I'm going to do a few readings for you early risers.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.

........6) I need to get some energy out. Give me a type of exercise. Your post number will be the number of reps I do.

Cheers,

Eli.
>>
>>18498771
What does my crush feel for me?
>>
>>18498789
Jumping jacks
>>
>>18498771
she's fine with thing as they are right now?
>>
>>18498771
Do some sit ups.

What does E want from me?
>>
>>18498771
Burpees. Last two digits!
>>
>>18498771
Squats
Do i have what it takes?
>>
>>18498798
Empath! Will you ever read for us again?
>>
File: 1474840559877.jpg (50KB, 611x423px) Image search: [Google]
1474840559877.jpg
50KB, 611x423px
>>18498771
This would be a good addition to any sort of tulpa thread
Has something been latching on to me recently?
>>
>>18498803
Of course, been doing some studies into runes and writing up lectures as I've taken on some students so I'll admit I've been a bit of a shit and shirked my responsibility to you lovely folks. But I'm always here lurking. Hell, I use 4plebs to scan for anyone calling me out, so I may even drop by and do a random reading for a lucky anon who does that and I catch it
>>
>>18498789
>>18498791

Alright, heart is going. Nice.

Do they tend to put off offers to spend time alone with you? I don't think they feel the same way, but you're an interesting friend to them.
>>
>>18498792

Gib tribute

.>>18498794
>94 sit-ups
Okay brb.
>>
>>18498771
Am I regarded as handsome in the girl community?
Last number is how many push-ups you do.
Don't really have any /x/ related pics, sorry
Thank you in advance
>>
>>18498810
Not yet but i havent really made a move yet. I wouldnt be surprised if it happened. Do you think that would go well?
>>
>>18498807
Ah yes, the students. I might attempt joining later since you'll probably learn how to iron out some of the finer points of teaching. Besides, I'm in the midst of a lot of things and I probably wouldn't be any fun to teach. Shit, I wouldn't even be fun to play overwatch with right now probably. Haven't touched it in months
>>
>>18498771
If you have a hula hoop use that. If no hula hoop run in place for x seconds.
How did M react to it? Thanks.
>>
>>18498812
>>18498794

That felt pretty good anon. Tummy feels tighter already. Though I think I do them improperly, I always end up a little butthurt at the end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

E's been noticing that you're a little out of sorts and wants to help bring you out of your shell. They're looking to help you become more social and find new friends. This person's probably seeming overly flirty about it, so you might be confused by the mixed signals.

>>18498798
Are you trying to kill me Empath?
You didn't even have a query!
*goes does burpees anyhow*
>>
>>18498838
That is amazingly accurate thank you! I thought he kept hitting on me! So he doesn't like me back?
>>
File: kjlhkl.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
kjlhkl.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18498771
Which would be the better option Am or Pm?
These are persons btw

Push ups bruh
>>
>>18498827
You have to apply and be part of the discord to be considered. There's a waiting list.
>>
>>18498852
Oh, well I just had his skype. Fuck that noise
>>
>>18498789
>pause at 63
>realize just how out of shape I am
Damnit

>>18498844

King of Cups did come up, but the other cards tone it down a little. There is probably interest in there, but it's more of a light crush. This person guards against falling easily for people, preferring to be more of a butterfly. They are a romantic at heart, they just want to get to know you can fit into their life before they let you in.

*returns to burpees*
>>
>>18498817

I think you should be prepared to be stonewalled, but it's always worth giving things a shot.
>>
>>18498859
Thanks again
>>
>>18498798

*done*
*also ded*
>>
I've never bought a deck. I'm thinking about the rider Waite deck. I can just pick it up on Amazon. Is there any harm in getting a used deck?
>>
>>18498800

>0 squats
dodged that bullet :^)

You have a lot going against you right now. You're trying to overload your projects and spreading yourself too thin. You're also going through a lot of personal infighting with people close to you, feeling a bit abandoned, and you're a little preoccupied with finding love all at the same time.

If you can shed all of these external distractions, you'll be free flowing all the way to your goal. It won't be easy, but you can do it.
>>
>>18498806

Tribute required.
>>
>>18498827
Oh man, I love my overwatch. Made gold just recently, but I'm way outta my league. Just lucky team comps.
Kek, I feel sorry for the first group, hopefully I don't ramble a lot and actually come across clear and concise. I hope everything is alright with you man, feel free to bug me if you want a hand with anything
>>18498852
Not really, I'll be doing it per rounds and if they contact me with interest through Skype I'll definitely consider a Skype Classroom
>>18498858
Feel free to say hi anytime man <3 I love random hey heys
>>18498838
>>18498870
Kek nah, I just like to torture you :p hey, I did them with you and I'm at work!
>>
>>18498814

Dem push ups were a good warm up to the 54 I've got coming shortly.

Well anon you could always post your picture if you wanted a superficial opinion but...

Girls think you're a little lazy and awkward. You might also have a case of baby face. Grow a little facial hair maybe?
>>
File: 1479727808709.jpg (111KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1479727808709.jpg
111KB, 736x1041px
>>18498879
>image doesn't count
Meh, 10 planks. Post is how long you have to hold em

>>18498883
Hmm. I said hey a few times but got no reply. I'm starting to wonder if there's something fucky with my internet sometimes when it comes to contacting other continents. I generally just assume my timing is off but this tends to happen with someone I chat with in europe too
>>
>>18498890
Thank you!
>>
File: 1329380662391.jpg (334KB, 1177x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1329380662391.jpg
334KB, 1177x1386px
>>18498771

Sorta /x/-y, I guess

Is Jeana still obsessed with me, or does she just want to make some other dude jealous or something?
>>
>>18498891
Well I'm awake now, give me a buzz and see if it works. My Skype has been screwy as of late too. Really the age of Skype is gone, it's so bad these days it really needs to go the way of ol Yella
>>
>>18498894

damn dude are you still asking about jeana?
>>
>>18498828

Romantic interest? I'm thinking you've left something covert or passive aggressive for him to consider. You cut down his ego a little bit, but he understands things a little better now. He wants to work things out.
>>
>>18498847

*ded again*
So damn out of shape.

Alright let's see here...

Well neither is going to be great in the long term, but I think PM is likely to be a better choice.
>>
File: shakingfist.gif (348KB, 215x299px) Image search: [Google]
shakingfist.gif
348KB, 215x299px
>>18498883

Damn karate masters.
>>
>>18498891

In advance, I hate you.
>>
File: 1476182402139.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1476182402139.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>18498929
You wanted your tribute bruh
>>
File: HE IS COMING.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HE IS COMING.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>18498923
Thanks, more people have told me that which makes me belive its pretty accuarate, no one has really told me why through...
Could you please elaborate a little on the why please? If its not asking too much
>>
I have a query if someone's interested.

The more I tried to get in touch with some people to get some advice to start doing something I like. I'm not too sure how these people feel about me but it looks bad. Should I flip them off and walk away?
>>
>>18498939
>>18498891
I cheated. After discovering about 70 was where I was likely to collapse under myself, I decided reps between 30-45 were sufficient, cause I'm not a complete masochist.

So your reading, you dick;

Things are definitely not going well for you. You're feeling low energy, everything seems to be falling apart and you just can't get yourself together. It looks like more of a hormonal imbalance, probably triggered by some hurt feels. Eat better, try to get more rest, and stop going out of your way to help others until you're feeling more charged up.
>>
>>18498894

I demand tribute.
>>
>>18498771
Should i go there?
Do them push ups
>>
>>18498999

I'm going to sub for squats cause fuck you. My arms are gonna die.
>>
>>18499008
Okay then :(
>>
>>18498999
>Trips
DO. THEM. ALL!
>>
File: Tarot love spread.png (504KB, 826x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot love spread.png
504KB, 826x350px
Got this spread on relationship.

Asked myself if I will find love and have a married life in the future.

Someone could help me? I'm no expert, but it seems that it will not happen, right?

thanks
>>
>>18499027
Hermit, page of sword reversed and 2 of cups reversed?
>>
>>18499016

No, blow me.

>>18499013
>>18498999

I see a LOT of infighting and being back-stabbed - people bashing you under the guise of being friendly. You have nothing to gain from being in this situation.
>>
>>18499032

pretty sure that last one is Temperance.
>>
>>18499032

Hermit, Page of sword reversed and temperance reversed, friend.
>>
>>18499036
>>18499037
derp. Of course. I'm 13hrs into a 16hr shift, so apologies. I'd dare say you're right anon, but less a straight no and more a "you must first become a better man" sort of feel to it. I'm forgetting PoSr meaning but I'd say between the other two, now is the period of development, where you shirk love and focus a lot of energy and effort into the self to see a fruitful return later on down the track.

But again, I'm deliriously tired right now so grain of salt and all that
>>
>>18499034
Thank you a lot
>>
>>18499044

thanks reader! If the meaning is this, it's so very true. I'm definitely not in the condition of a relationship right now.

And to be honest,I would prefer to end my life alone, but not lonely.
>>
>>18498981
I do have a condition that I've wondered if it might lower my adrenal function. I guess I should look into that more. There was a period with a lot of falling out which didn't help the feels and that's when things started going downhill, so I wouldn't be too surprised. Helping others definitely isn't on my agenda, especially when I've got someone trying to guilt trip me into staying to make things easier for them under the guise of it being a better deal for me, so I'm acting like a bastard for self preservation at this point. Shit's driving me nuts

At least you got some of it done, I used to lift weights all the time just to keep from becoming a massive fatass but now I can't get up the energy to do more than a set of curls every day or so
>>
File: IMG_2911.jpg (58KB, 389x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.jpg
58KB, 389x480px
>>18498771
Is today going to work out in my favor? Squattsss
>>
>>18498771
What can i expect from this group of people? -
Do the jump thing where you move your arms up and down in a funny way
>>
>>18499060
Find companionship outside of love. Friends, family, and a community does wonders for the soul. Hell, I'd be nothing more than one of those little white crosses on a tree if not for my DnD group, or a smudge on a train track if not for my martial arts. Find a passion, surround yourself with people who cherish you, community where you give as much as you take.

Or a pet. Nothing makes you feel more loved than coming home to your pet and their excitement to see you.
>>
>>18499068
>>18499063
>>18498771

These are the last ones I'm going to do today.

Be with you guys momentarily.
>>
File: IMG_1868.jpg (491KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1868.jpg
491KB, 2048x1152px
>>18498771
Is this relationship real or fantasized?
Core time, Russian twists
>>
>>18499088
>>18499086
Just loaded that, I'll wait for another reader, thanks for reading
>>
>>18498970
self bump
>>
>>18499063

Looks like things as they are aren't set up for up for your success. You've been irresponsible and haven't prepared properly. There's also a sense that you're not treating the people involved with the right respect. Revisit your approach.
>>
>>18499102
Shit, i see what you're saying, but I don't know what else I could've really done, frankly I'm unaware of the other party's intentions.
>>
>>18499068

Up front they're going to let you know who's boss. They get to know others through light banter and some jokes, but ultimately they're nice people who will be quick to warm up to you.
>>
>>18499116
Thank you, this means i can trust them right? im rather paranoic and think everyone around me is waiting for fuck me over...
>>
>>18499123

Be careful with your judgment on that. Letting them in all at once is probably not the best move, but they're not actively looking hurt to you.
>>
>>18499133
Thank you again, it can become rather hard to see who i can trust...
>>
>>18498241
Female
Travelling to new places

I'm wondering if the business project I am working on right now will be successful. Is it worth the time, effort and money?
>>
>>18498872

No suggestions then?
>>
>>18498771
What can I do to make sure he likes me back?
>>
Trading. I won't have access to my cards for a bit so I can only offer a scry in exchange.

>What's C's issue and what does she want?
>>
>>18499259
I got you.
Does he miss me?
>>
>>18498901
>>18498901

She hangs around so i check back from time to time.
>>
File: 1328751691028.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1328751691028.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>18498988

I thought that WAS tribute!
>>
>>18499259
What's her issue:
>Queen of Swords, Queen of Wands
What does she want:
>Temperance, Nine of Cups, Nine of Pentacles
Okay. This is a weird one. Seems like her problem is maybe her logical mind competing with her desires. The best way to put this is, she's not sure what she wants, so she's confused. It could also indicate that she feels like she might be competing with someone? Queen of Swords is the classic "ex girlfriend" card. Has someone returned to your life recently, ex or otherwise, that she isn't particularly fond of?
As for her wants, seems like she really just wants some time to sort things out. And this is where I'm inclined to think maybe she's just experiencing competing desires. Nine of Cups is the "want your cake and eat it too," card. Just give her some space, and be careful not to get too upset with her. Ask her if there's anything you can do, and if she doesn't say anything, then let it go for awhile. Some people just need peace and quiet to process big things in their lives. It seems like she doesn't mean to be an itch, but that's certainly what's he's coming across as, huh? Even the cards say that.
>>
>>18499272

I'm seeing a stack of headless matches. The pile shifts, and starts to look like a fence. Then it looks like a baby gate. Trivial barriers.

A peace sign. Leaving things as they are.

A trophy in an empty room with nobody to admire it. Personal victory unappreciated.

He misses you, but is at peace with that. It's mostly inertia stopping him at this point.
>>
>>18499259
This is me:
>>18499272
>>18499286
>>
>>18499289
Thank you
>>
>>18498771
will i stay friends with g?
thank you
>>
>>18499259
I saw a more dangerous scene of the seven of swords. Instead of the typical dark night, it was raining and there is lightning. Puddles loiter the ground making it bit more dangerous. The man hurriedly paces through them.

C is not to be trusted. She is dishonest, looking to take something quickly from you and then run when it is most convenient for her to. To me it looks like she only has her own well being in mind. The water that leaks from the sky does not absorb into the mud below telling me that she will repress her true intentions at this time. Be very careful around this one.

How will he feel about me after reading the message?
>>
>>18499286

Thank you.

>>18499327

Thanks.

>How will he feel

I'm seeing a bowl with something dark and creamy in it, like butterscotch. Two arrows of light colliding, forming an hourglass. Something time sensitive, I think, before a conflict occurs. Then pyramids out of sync. Now what looks like white lungs on an x-ray screen. Figures talk in front of a window during day, the light inside is muted.

Whatever your letter was about, particularly if it was romantic, opened a window that may be time sensitive.
>>
who wants to trade with a newbie scryer?
>>
>>18499422

I'll scry for scry.

>What does K want?
>>
I will read soon!

>Query
>Gender
>Dark winter picture.

Method is bibliomancy
>>
>>18499422
I do, whats your query?
>>
File: underthebridge chapter.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
underthebridge chapter.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>18499465
what's my best approach with him?
what should I do?
female.
>>
File: pic.jpg (278KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
278KB, 728x485px
>>18499465
Could you give me a general reading for nearest future?
Female
>>
>>18499424
alright sounds good

I see a beautiful woman, she has eyes that can catch anything on fire. she approaches a young man he too has eyes that can catch anything on fire, she asks him if he wants to dance, he at first doesn't seem like he trust her but ends up agreeing to this dance. She is dancing with him they both seem very much in love. the floor catches fire as these two dance. they both sit down and look at eachother and agree with something, idk what it could be but they both seem content with this agreement

well I think this person has very romantic intentions with you, it could also be someone that wants to start some sort of partnership. but its someone with good intentions and a passionate heart, I think you two have a common goal.

as for mine
does she still love me, will we speak to each other again?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>18499465
What will be the big "calling" of my life?
>>
File: snowfox.jpg (156KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
snowfox.jpg
156KB, 1200x900px
>>18499465

Who or what am I overlooking?
Male
>>
>>18499496
I forgot, im a male
>>
>>18499465
Do I have a future with her or am I just crazy?

Male.
>>
>>18499480

Makes sense.

>does she still love me, will we speak to each other again?

A bathroom sink sideways, like someone is inebriated in their bathroom. Perspective distorted in private. A comfortable looking office or study, but nobody in it. The chair is pulled out like someone has only just gotten up and will soon be back. A bowl sits on a counter, but nobody is eating out of it. Glass of wine waiting on a table to be poured.

Love left, something missing with you gone.

I see a gemstone. The centerpiece of a necklace perhaps. A glass set for one, though it may hide another glass behind it upon reflection. A woman's long hair blowing in the wind.

I hate giving bad news, but if you do then it will take a long time and a lot of effort.
>>
>>18499468
well alright I could trade with you. does she still love me, will we speak to each other again?

what's your query?
>>
>>18499509
>doesn't even give proper feed back

well honestly this doesn't tell me anything but thank you for your time
>>
File: 1352271965587.jpg (274KB, 1191x785px) Image search: [Google]
1352271965587.jpg
274KB, 1191x785px
>>18499465

Male
Will things go any further with the dark haired mexican girl in sample receiving?
>>
>>18499465

Male
Is vicky going to come around or is she going to keep her distance indefinitely?
>>
>>18499465
What would be the point of evoking a particular demon? And why am I specifically drawn and push to doing so?
Female.
>>
>>18499535
And if someone wants to do this query as well, I would be willing to trade cards for it. Just give me your gender and query.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>18499465

I'm not sure what my take on Laura is yet. Is there further friendship or romance there, or what should my attitude toward her be. Will we help each other out or is she gonna do me more harm than good?

In short, what should I expect?

Male
>>
>>18498068
This anon again. Can someone do a reading for me please? My sign is virgo. If you need more information just ask
>>
>>18499465
>>18499510
I'll give you feedback on what you tell me.

Her feelings on you: Queen of Swords, The Temperance, Four of Cups Reversed

So she is thinking with her mind in tact right now. I don't see an abundance of emotions towards you or anyone at this particular moment in time rather she is thinking more about herself. Her thoughts are more towards her own well being than others. She really just wants to distance herself from personal connections at this time too. She wants to have a healthy balance away from romantic sort of relationships because that is what seems the most logical to her at this time. Did you do something to hurt her? if you try contacting her right now, you might meet her "sword" aka her reasoning that why it is not okay for you to two be together at this time.

Will anything romantic happen between my crush and I?
>>
What part of myself am I not acknowledging?
>>
>>18499465
I need to know if I'll make the leap in my career soon.
Male.
>>
>>18499550
yeah this def makes some sense well we hurted each other pretty badly, but deep in my heart I know she still loves me. but I guess I just have to be patient with her. I haven't talked to her for almost a year. thank you for your time

I am a scryer so I will do a scry for you.

I see a beautiful building, there is a girl waiting for someone. in the distance you can see someone but they are looking else where as if they had no idea what they were looking for. the girl finally sees this person tries to catch up to them. They eventually do and they both stare at each other sort of confused on what to do. but they both seem friendly to each other. they just stay there enjoying each other's presence. they give the girl a letter and she smiles and blushes as she reads this.

alright so from this I can say that maybe your crush is oblivious about your feelings for them? but they do seem to enjoy your company. at the moment things could be going in any direction. Time is key here, get to know them more and you might find a pleasant surprise.
>>
File: renner.jpg (89KB, 437x599px) Image search: [Google]
renner.jpg
89KB, 437x599px
>>18499549
I'm a sucker for air query. For a price
>>
>>18499582

Um, what do you see for me romantically, or who?
>>
>>18499588

Oh crap, that wasn't an air query ;_;
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1480025029619m.jpg (236KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1480025029619m.jpg
236KB, 1024x680px
>>18499465
How should I approach the girl I like. She has me confused and I'd like some advice.
Male 21
>>
>>18499588
I'm not seeing much. But I wouldn't mind a Taurus. But love wise I think it's more a idea then a actuality with you. Stick to crushes till you grow and mature a little more.
I kinda feel sorry for your partner if you have one since its just your lust keeping it going it's not love.

Keep pulling swords too... Dramas about to start and it's only a week into the new year good luck with that bro.

Feeling it's going to hurt mentally... Get good at depression scrub

Feeling a water sign that you should try and get laid with. But not keep around .
>>
File: 1483515800338.png (232KB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
1483515800338.png
232KB, 640x272px
>>18499597
Also trading for renner.
>>
>>18499632
Cheswick tell me about my Gemini. Renner incoming
>>
File: IMG_4848.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4848.gif
2MB, 427x240px
>>18499642
>>18499632
>>
>>18499479
''As Ursula passed from Girlhood towards womanhood,gradually the cloud of self-responsibility gathered upon her. She became aware of herself,that she was a separate entity in the midst of an unseparated obscurity, that she must go somewhere, she must become something. And she was afraid,troubled.Why, oh why must one grow up, why must one inherit this heavy,numbing responsability of living an undiscovered life?''

You'll start to grow up and be more aware of yourself and the world around you.

>>18499496
''Already in her twenty-eighth year, she spent the days grubbing in the house, whilst her father became an elderly, frail man still too lively in mind and spirit. Miss Pinnegar began to grow grey and elderly too, money became scarcer and scarcer, there was a black day ahead when her father would die and the home be broken up, and she would have to tackle life as a worker.''

Bad circumstances will take you out of your comfort zone ,but that might as well be an 'awakening'.

>>18499497
''It was very burdensome to Ursula, that she was the eldest of the family.
By the time she was eleven,she had to take to school Gundrun and Theresa and Catherine.
The boy, William, always called Billy, so that he should not be confused with his father, was a lovable,rather delicate child of three, so he stayed of home as yet. There was another baby girl,called Cassandra.''

You're overlooking them because you're burdened anon ,and I think it's not time for you too see them yet... Just relax and focus on what you have to do for now.
>>
File: 1483515217904.png (257KB, 293x416px) Image search: [Google]
1483515217904.png
257KB, 293x416px
>>18499642
You should be mature enough now to know to skip a Gemini.... There real heartbreakers
Try a Capricorn. For the lulz be sure to get a loyal one.

Seeing the Gemini come back for one reason or another just to wreck your shit. Avoid at all costs
>>
>>18499657
Will she be mine? Ive fallen for her, but the timing is off. I'm afraid of getting hurt and losing her
>>
>>18499657
>You'll start to grow up and be more aware of yourself and the world around you
someone told me that too. Thanks for a reading!
>>
>>18499664
Is she a Pisces cause I see a Pisces coming into your life very soon and you falling in love wit her completely.

Medium size avg looking grey eyes.

Skip this girl look for the Pisces.
>>
>>18499661
Cheskwick omg you are back!!
how are you?
I have been wondering where u were??
>>
File: 1483216078886.png (144KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
1483216078886.png
144KB, 500x618px
Anyone want to trade readings?

I had a dream last night that my ex gf A's grandmother who passed away years ago had her arms open telling me that my ex A(her granddaughter) really wanted to see me and I should go to her soon.

What I want to know is, did this dream mean anything, as in will I see her soon? If I will, will anything happen between me and A? Or will nothing happen and I should just ignore that dream(haven't seen her in years).

Sorry for the complex question, I just don't know what to make of that dream, it was like she was really there and speaking to me.

Just leave your query and I'll get to work on it.
>>
>>18499661
Cheswicku-san, what can you tell me, about my future love life? There is something positive about it?
>>
>>18499673
shes a Gemini. How soon and how will I know her when I meet her?

My heart is hurting.
>>
>>18499661
cheswick do one for me too please.

Tell me about this taurus girl. How should i go about this do you think she loves me? Im a virgo dude btw

Heres a sexy jenner pic for you
>>
>>18499475
>>18499465
Think I got skipped. x.x
>>
>>18499677
I'm good thanks. Xt apparently broke up with me unbeknownst to my knowledge... Meh I'm a reincarnated solider guess he couldn't wait. I however can.

Neighbours keep my phone on a dos fucking Jamaicans.

Tyra how are the readings coming along good I hope.
>>
File: IMG_2411.jpg (195KB, 740x1044px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2411.jpg
195KB, 740x1044px
>>18499465
Any description of a possible serious love interest /relationship for me (if it happens) this year? From his looks to maybe how or where we will meet.
Female
Thanks!
>>
>>18499580
Sorry for the late reply I was doing something.

I am waiting for him right now. We haven't talked in a while so he probably forgot me. I'm trying to "catch up" with him. I expect our exchange to be friendly when it happens. I am having a faint nostalgia about this letter. I think he wrote a letter to me a while ago but never actually sent it to me but I don't remember.

Thank you. You are good. Let me know if you want to exchange again.
>>
>>18499678
I got you. Give me a min
>>
>>18499692
Yes they are good !

I still remember you were still super good
So i’m imagining you are some sort of mage now
>>
File: IMG_2412.jpg (188KB, 744x1115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2412.jpg
188KB, 744x1115px
>>18499465
Thanks for performing readings! :)
Will I be able to move out by the end of the year or the next? Basically will I be able to because of a job or money is set so I can take the leap.
Female
>>
>>18499678
Umm be careful with that. Ghosts like to sabotage people. But hey if she was worth it go back. Her ghost really wanted you to be part of her family. Maybe restart the relationship if you can. Glad your trading. General honey.
>>18499682
Taurus love everyone man. Take my word at that.
Just bee urself anon
Just listen to her and she's eating out of your hand
>>18499680
No skip Gemini there moody and get violent your choosing her choose a easy mode relationship.
>>18499679
I can for renner
>>
File: serverimage.png (374KB, 547x404px) Image search: [Google]
serverimage.png
374KB, 547x404px
>>18499692
I'll take you back Ches.
I'm happy with you, you know.
>>
>>18499508
''Shouldn't I be startled!'' She said ,accepting it as quite as a possible contingency, and adding thoughfully:''No,not really''

Just crazy :^)

>>18499528
''The curious influence of the country,pulling one down,pulling one down. She had heard an old American ,who had been forty years in the Republic, saying to own; ''No man who hasn't a strong moral backbone should try to settle in Mexico. If he does, he'll go to pieces, morally and physically ,as I've seen hundreds of young Americans do.''

I would say the choice is up to you, but things might end in a bad way.

>>18499532
''On Saturday afternoons the big black cannoes with their large square sails came slowly approaching out of the thin haze across the lake...'

She'll approach slowly anon ,be patient

--------------
I may or may not read again later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BZfjmHx2S0

Anyone want to trade?!
>>
File: jr.png (411KB, 397x575px) Image search: [Google]
jr.png
411KB, 397x575px
>>18499713
>>18499679
There you go
>>
>>18499713
Yeah taurus love everyone.. But in a relationship you only gotta love one person like that

Trust issues man. It aint easy
>>
>>18499717
>>18499535
>>18499537
>>
>>18499713
what can you tell me about this leo girl and me, will she talk to me this year?
>>
>>18499657
Tell me about my future wife. What I she like and how will we meet?
>>
File: renner-venice-30aug16-05[1].jpg (129KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
renner-venice-30aug16-05[1].jpg
129KB, 800x1200px
>>18499713
what happens between B and I in the future if anything?
>>
>>18499719
Haha not a problem. Get a virgin Taurus.
They are loyal af. Tbh.
>>18499715
Cute xt
>>18499682
Man. Must suck being a virgo. Torn between duty and love. How do you function like on a daily basis.

Thank ra I'm a Capricorn.
>>18499718
What was the query babby?
>>
>>18499713
I've been told I'll be traveling soon.
Do I sit back and wait or get the ball rolling?
>>
>>18499678
>Eight of Cups, Nine of Wands, Two of Cups, Nine of Pentacles, Queen of Cups.
A is in a much better place than you guys were when you broke up. If you met up now, I think it would actually end up going good. The vibe I'm getting is that you need to reach out to her.
>High Priestess, Queen of Cups, King of Swords.
Yeah, you need to initiate contact with her. It'll actually go well. :)
Can you tell me about my relationship? Like if it'll start improving soon?
>>
>>18499713

She was very, very nice to me and my family. I haven't had any contact with my ex gf in years, don't know where she lives or even if she's alive. The dream just caught me off guard and was wondering if this was a sign or nothing but just a dream?

>General reading

Eight of Swords, Eight of Wands, The Tower

Looks like you're going through some difficult shit right now. Don't despair though, a new love is coming in your life very soon, along with some radical changes heading your way.
>>
>>18499718
>>18499729
Is there any possibility for me to find love soon? Could you tell me something about this girl?
>>
>>18499692
https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
>>
>>18499736
>Can you tell me about my relationship? Like if it'll start improving soon?

Pulled one card since I'm pressed for time

>Three of Cups

Good luck and fortune is coming your way soon, don't stress out and just go with the flow, things will start improving sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18499729
This girl isnt a virgin but she's so pretty.. Idk man
>>
File: 1483512755234.jpg (24KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483512755234.jpg
24KB, 499x750px
>>18499723
Leos need to be talked to. Dress up look attractive and git gud.

That's the only way to win a leo is by making a impact and being better then them. Giving a Leo girl something to strive for. Gets them all over you.
>>18499726
In the near future I think you realize that you need to focus more on more then one partner don't waste time. These are literally the best years of your life don't catch oneitis
>>
>>18499752
>>18499726
Slipped?
>>
>>18499746
Thanks man
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>18499748
Have sex then until the rides over then op.
>>18499742
My whole life is always shit I'm a Capricorn... The new love is just a crush. Radical changes are what me working out or do I have to start fistfights again... :( I though me hurting others was over .>>18499743
Nothing till you change. Maybe Try to ask out a nice friend. And secretly pretend it's a date.
>>18499744
Doesn't work.
>>18499742
It's a sign op try and contact her through social media
>>18499730
Try and do little things. Like going to hotels in a different town. I'm seeing a trip two years from now that leads to a possible romantic involment. But I mean it could be sooner if you actually get up off your ass op. It's a new year do something fun
>>
Why can't I join the discord? Can someone post a link?
>>
>>18499773
link is at the top
Make sure you're not banned, lol.

>>18499768
hey ches, why don't you use discord?
>>
File: 453983074.jpg (158KB, 391x594px) Image search: [Google]
453983074.jpg
158KB, 391x594px
Eli I miss you bby how are you dealing with minus 18 today
>>
File: Jeremy-Renner-GQ[1].jpg (426KB, 900x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner-GQ[1].jpg
426KB, 900x1201px
>>18499726
>>18499752
Thank you Ches but wouldn't we be good together we are mutually compatible in every way?
>>
>>18499768
She has a bf tho i dont know if she'd be up for a one night stand. im the first dude you replied in that post

enlighten me ches
>>
>>18499781
Cause it never works for me babe. Haha fuck guess if your not a transhumanist or nazi your not welcome in div chat.

If you love America be careful that is a bannable offence div querys.
>>
>>18499794
The discord and the irc are run by entirely different people.
>>
>>18499768
Thanks I'll try to have some fun this year instead of worrying all the time.
>>
>>18499794
Man this post is 100% truth T B H
>>
>>18499787
Fuck they shopped him. Eww. They fucked up his face. Gross.

Nice chest hair though.

You would but that only lasts so long like a month maybe. But hey if you want this that bad you will find a way.
>>18499788
I know I would be up for one so and with her sign act the right way and you'll get together for a one night.
>>
File: wT3JF1i.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
wT3JF1i.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>18499784

I miss you too Ches. <3

I am dealing by hiding inside and working up a sweat. Also cleaning.

I do not want to go out there.
>>
>>18499806
fairsun pls go

>>18499794
cheswick pls go
>>
>>18499808
I'm out right now it's cold.

It's days like this I almost wish I was in some place like Afghanistan.

I've seen some face swaps and that one is the best eli
>>
>>18499813
forgot to say that you're a bunch of unstable retards
>>
Everyone likes and respect this threads,

Please stop being the emos we all know you are.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 191x264px
>>18499813
Why don't we just fuck once to get it out of your system. I'm one hell of a good time.
>>
>>18499815

Nah, despite having to go outside, it does make cozening up with a cup of tea and a blanket that much more awesome.

I'm sure I won't be thinking the same thing in two days when I'm commuting on my bike again but whatever.

Shit that reminds me I need to get ski goggles.
>>
>>18499825
And this reminds me to get pool goggles. Thx again eli
>>
>>18499618

Sorryyyy but I think most of that is bull. I'm not even going to ask about the water sign.
>>
>>18499535
The clergy came and taught them of the life after death, Heaven which was so lovely to a sordid ,wretched ,frightened serf, and Hell which was so awful. In those days men believed passionately in Heaven and the angels,they longed for the grandeur of the angelic city, the living in the brightness,speaking beautifully with the noble and splendid angels,wearing delicate white clothes and looking on the face of God.They believed as strongly in the Devil. Angels hovered among them as they toiled in the fields or forests,devils tempted them from the bushes or out of the darkness of night, monstrous and wonderful things were semi-hidden everywhere.

Well anon ,you're being tempted to evoke said demon, you may or may not find something either awful or monstrous.

As for mine , will I find an opportunity to move out until the end of this semester or should I work on my plan B?
Male gemini.

Just let me know whether you need more passages for your query.
>>
>>18499820
no thanks i don't want to fuck a degenerate full of STDs
>>
>>18499828

Why do you need pool goggles?
>>
File: Unusuals_100211.jpg (21KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Unusuals_100211.jpg
21KB, 630x420px
>>18499830
Well go fuck yourself then babe. But everything's true
>>
>>18499837
Cause I just got a membership to tansley woods.

Come stalk me x I'm hot.
>>
>>18499838

>everything's true
That's how I know it's firey bullshit =)
>>
>>18499807
So i just gotta keep it cool ha. Ok thanks
>>
>>18499813
>wahwahwah we dont suck pls guise

Y'all niggas crazy
>>
>>18499794

Why are we bombing 7 different countries?
>>
>>18499842
Ches, 1v1 talk with me :) I'll email you.
>>
>>18499713

Pretty sure I have some ghosts or spirits tagging alongside me and I'm not sure if they're trying to help or sabotage shit. It's hard to tell.
>>
>>18499848
Dodge and chill. You know.

>>18499855
Honestly I couldn't care less the only reason to go on chat was xt eli and catlady
>>
>>18499880
They're in the discord. Tell one of them to invite you.
>>
>>18499835
Ten of Wands, Reversed Sun, Reversed Seven of Swords, Reversed Seven of Wands, Nine of Swords, Reversed Nine of Wands, Reversed Knight of Pentacles.

First and foremost: I am not sure if an opportunity will come any time soon. At the moment you're dealing with a burden that's not easy to carry, and my deck seems to believe that you'll need to work and carry yourself until such an opportunity will come. You need to break yourself free from what's burdening you, both physically and mentally, perhaps more mentally than physically. Plan B will bring forth a lot of restless times for you if you decide to work on it, and you may not even want to realize the fact that working on it is setting you back more, and in turn, you focus on it more.

Either way, something needs to be done, and I will say that it's in regards of you freeing yourself of your own situation that you, yourself, found in. Be it paranoia, be it being far too much on edge, or in a situation where everything seems to be against you.
>>
>>18499864
Because they deserve it. People that hate America should die. And be bombed.
>>184998.67
If remembered my email password I would baby xoxo. You could email all you wanted and I'd never be able to see it xt.
Sorry
>>
SO is there anyone here who's actually doing readings atm
>>
>>18499893
I can't begin to explain to div how much I desire to ride a American soldier. But obviously they never come up here so I guess I have zero chance
>>
>>18499842

Kek. I might have to.
>>
>>18499899
Where's my renner picture. Renner for a reading
A little r&r div
>>
>>18499893

Oh. That makes sense. Also why does half of America live under the poverty line?
>>
File: mms358a-z[1].jpg (70KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
mms358a-z[1].jpg
70KB, 640x960px
>>18499893
romance reading
>>
>>18499907
Well I'm.there from 1100 to 330
And sometimes I go at night so 730 till 900

I'll be in the hot tub xxx
>>
>>18499912
Here is Jeremy drinking a soda.

Future reading please?
>>
>>18499813
>fairsun pls go
I was told someone mentioned me on /div/, and I am afraid to tell you that the anon you replied to was not me
>>
>>18499913
Cause there degenerate and love welfare.
>>
>>18499893
make a new one ;)))))
I'm worth it you know it.
>>
>>18499926
fair sun senpai owo

read for me pls

I'll trade
>>
>>18499893
Bluepilled as fuck
>>
File: IMG_0403.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>18499904
Here's a very rare Renner, drunk Renner.

What does my romantic future hold? Thank you in advance
>>
>>18499916

That sounds lovely :3
>>
This thread fucking sucks rn
>>
>>18499934
I see many puccies and boobes in your life
>>
>>18499934
>>18499951
But yeah, on a serious note, my readings aren't very good so I'll refrain from doing them
>>
>>18499950
it started off so well too
>>
>>18499950
Make it good then instead of complaining ;^)
>>
>>18499950
You know what sucks rn? You're fucking attitude!
>>
>>18499951
wow same

did we just do telepathy? haha
>>
File: jeremy-renner-main.jpg (136KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner-main.jpg
136KB, 1400x933px
>>18499904
Tell me anything you see
>>
>>18499950
As always
>>
>>18499983
Not really. Yesterday there was an amazing reader in the last thread, didn't do a lot of readings but one reader changed the whole thread for the better.

I agree it's pretty meh today though.
>>
>>18499936

Yeah, I thought she was supposed to be funny and supernaturally intuitive, but turns out she was just regular crazy
>>
>>18499999
Eh, don't know about her intuition and so on.
I've seen quite a few people that were talented in divination but weren't very sharp when it came to reasoning or education.
>>
File: deamons.jpg (52KB, 550x552px) Image search: [Google]
deamons.jpg
52KB, 550x552px
>>18497968
Hello, am I right in what I am doing, and others are wrong?
>>
>>18499999
>dem sexy digits

Dayyum son
>>
>>18499999
From my experience she is
>>18500007
but you're correct, and she kinda struggles with some things that a based Cancer like me is pro at.
It's not entirely her fault, we all go through a lot of shit, and it's never too late to swallow the red pill is it? >>18499936
>>
>>18499887
Damn ,that's hard ;( I know that already ,plan B is a complete shit feast ,if you ask me. However , I already feel like I have no other choice, and I won't have any opportunity.

Time to YOLO.

Anyone else trading?
>>
>>18499936
Why
>>18499937
Seeing short term things crushes nothing long term if your in a long term relationship I would re evaluate your goals and your partners.

You need a deep change resounding in your soul find something you can relax in.
Before march preferably.
>>18499950
And your life is any better? Go back to b then and jerk off
>>18499999
Turns out your just a fucking faggot who needs his dick sucked.
>>18500007
Whatever stay a fucking transhumanist neo nazi what the fuck do I care about someone online.
>>
>>18500052
Werent you posting nudes on fucking /r9k/ of all places?
>>
>>18500039
Not really sure I struggle. Just irish
>>18500007
If we're playing the iq game mode. Mines 143
>>
>>18500052
>>18500052
>>18500052

>Turns out your just a fucking faggot who needs his dick sucked.

Is that an offer?
>>
>>18500061
What's wrong with being a extroverted women. How is being sexual bad?>>18500065
I'm not male unfortunately sorry bro ask michi he loves ducks
>>
>>18500067
What is the appearance of the next man I will have a mutual love with?
>>
File: youngrenner.jpg (158KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
youngrenner.jpg
158KB, 640x360px
>Take nap
>Wake up
>Open thread
>Cheswick is back
>She's reading to Jeremy Renner now
>drama errywhere

...what the fuck happens when I sleep?

>>18500052
>>18500067

Am I better off trying to get stationed in Europe first, or stateside?
>>
>>18500074
I too enjoy the presence of ducks.
>>
>>18500074
Hahaha jesus christ

posting nudes on r9k man. r9k
>>
>>18500074

It's actually because I'm poor, isn't it?
>>
Should I keep doing the western medicine thing or move to more holistic methods?
>>
>>18500083
Western, I can't do even divinate and even I could answer that for you.
>>
>>18500077
>inb4 Cheswick is just a title like Hecate that is picked up at different times by different girls
That would actually be pretty fucking cool desu.
>>
>>18500052
Would I enjoy the appearance of my online krush irl? their personality is great
>>
File: 1483513932776.jpg (6KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
1483513932776.jpg
6KB, 236x222px
>>18500074
>ducks ....

Auto correct sucks for the record he loves dicks
>>
>>18500093
When are you reading Empath, greatest reader of /div/?
>>
File: whiteduck[1].jpg (441KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
whiteduck[1].jpg
441KB, 1200x798px
>>18500097
I think you like ducks too ;^)
>>
>>18500061
Was she pretty?
>>
>>18500061
>>
>>18500107

It wasn't to /r9k/ that I saw, didn't see face. She has some nice tits though.
>>
>>18499717
If you're still here, I'm so confused by the tone and everything in the writing. I just want to understand the little quip better!

Atleast one thing is clear, I'm just crazy :p
>>
>>18500105
This
>>
>>18500074
>What's wrong with being a extroverted women. How is being sexual bad

If its not bad share the love pls
>>
File: Jeremy Renner.jpg (50KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy Renner.jpg
50KB, 768x433px
>>18500097
Hi Ches, how are you doing?
Can I get a reading/some insight on something? Why is she being so distant to me?
>>
>>18500077
Stateside for a easier time try for Europe if you want a new sexual partner.

There's a lot of purple in your aura so I would be positive you hit the astral plane hard and fast. And chill with guides.
>>18500079
That's not a mallard.... Pleb tier.
>>18500081
Did anons mastebate to me probably. At least they felt less depressed and didn't kill themselves that day.
>>18500094
Not seeing much. Seeing brown sugar in your future.
Maybe black is your new white anon.
>>
>>18500111
Was this a while ago? I need to see them...for scientific purposes.
>>
File: 7n_fifthbournefilm00.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
7n_fifthbournefilm00.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>18500052
Cheswick please give reading
Thanks babe
>>
>>18500119

What a life-saving gift you gave those misled, struggling adolescents, letting them see you.
>>
>>18500119

>try for Europe if you want a new sexual partner

Hrmmmmmm...

>I would be positive you hit the astral plane hard and fast

I have some interesting dreams.

>>18500128

It was a while back.
>>
>>18500130
>implying she didnt get called a worthless ugly whore right afterwards
>>
File: jeremy-renner-1.jpg (36KB, 570x277px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner-1.jpg
36KB, 570x277px
>>18500107
I'm a redhead of course I'm pretty.
I have some newer tits on soc somewhere.
>>18500115
Are you attractive anon. Will you enter the military for me. ?
>>18500117
Seeing a girl who's somewhat immature and is handling this situation the only way she knows how by running. Approach her and ask her outright put a end to the running.
Or she eventually will run out on you .
>>
File: jwn-mallard-duck[1].jpg (25KB, 490x250px) Image search: [Google]
jwn-mallard-duck[1].jpg
25KB, 490x250px
>>18500119
Here's a nice, thick duck for you, m'lady
>>
File: carc.jpg (12KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
carc.jpg
12KB, 220x293px
Can this thread still be saved?
>>
>>18500153

Sure it can still live, but why would it want to?
>>
>>18500135
Actually skyped some kiddos and had a great night over on r9k I think 12 of them in email asked if I could date them....
>>18500132
Baby what kind of soldier are you.
>>18500128
In the irc I think there always up. Not now though since cheswick is banned
>>18500130
Lol I think most are like immature 30 somethings into underage girls. As soon as I said twenty five they said I was too old.
>>
>>18500153

it's past bump limit, so...no
>>
>>18500153
No. This thread is absolutely trash, chestwick ruins everything.
>>
>>18500157
>sad retarded virgins wanted me to date them uu im so hot

Kys pls
>>
>>18500157

If I make the cut then 13DXB. If I fuck up then I may go to 14NX, which doesn't suck either.
>>
>>18500162
Oh thank god for that.
>>
File: Duck-Cakes25[1].jpg (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Duck-Cakes25[1].jpg
188KB, 500x375px
>>18500157
I want to lick your skin
>>
>>18500105
Ohhh flattery will get you everywhere. I have a few hours before game time. Let me get some food and I'll be all yours
>>
>>18500157

Nah there's nothing wrong with that age. What sort of pics did we miss over here, anyway?
>>
>>18500174
Yee next thread gon be lit
>>
File: XTssKbRC.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XTssKbRC.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>18500157
Should I consider the "T" plan again?
>>
>>18500093
NO that would not be cool. Are you trying to make me butthurt???

>>18500106
want to see pictures of my duck?
I've been doing some erotic yoga and I know you want to see. Just gotta start a new email account, Ches. Or I'll let you hack one of mine and I'll let you email that one.
Who wants my username and password? All of you want to see my nudes right?

>>18500128
I have her tit, but alas, anon, this is a work safe board. I cannot post it.
Instead I'll post a succ. ^_^ XT BACK TO HIS USUAL TRICKS HEHE ^_^

Hey I'll do readings for maybe an hour or two ;)))
>>
>>18500117
>>18500136
Why is she running away from me? That is the exact opposite of what she said she wanted to do.

Thank you Ches, I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>18500174
Yes yes yes
>>
>>18500179
Actually serious inquiry now: what do the gods think of me?
What do they think I should focus on currently?
>>
>>18500179

Oh great, now Xt won't kill himself either
>>
>>18500179

>Hey I'll do readings for maybe an hour or two ;)))

Where does the basement lead to?
>>
>>18500143
The thicker the better anon.

Did you know my eye color is the same green as renner isn't that sooo cute.
>>18500129
So I'm seeing you struggle with inner problems until April. I see a lot prettier picture next year.... It's better.
This one just started but the planets were under aren't your signs. No lucky stars are getting you out this year.

Try to stay close to friends and family even if you hate them you'll need them eventually when bad news comes... I feel oil around you soon....

Try for a job on a rig if possible.

Auras really cubed and looks green and blue looks a lot like windows media player.... With the cubes...

The numbers 555 kept appearing around your hands so something may happen in the fifteenth. Or it's your lucky number.

Last life was based as fuck. I loved your pool anon.
>>
>>18500157
I'll unban you babe ;) I don't think you're malicious, but you should just ignore the faggots that troll you desu.
Click on their name, then click "ignore [ ]" and make it say "ignore [x]"
Then cyber me in dm plox.

Yes. PSA pm me in IRC for ches tit.
>>
>>18500200

If only no one would ever call her out, just like the propaganda she still believes ;_;
>>
>>18500179
>readings
Yes, finally

Should I go with it? Can it be done
>>
File: bondage-duck-300x300[1].jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bondage-duck-300x300[1].jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>18500196
I have looked into your soul.
You're a naughty, naughty little girl, and this is the right duck for you
>>
>>18500179
Man who the fuck is even this guy

I know nothing about you and i already dislike you. Congrats
>>
>>18500191
Which gods
>>18500178
Yeah it's a off and on again thing a real comfortable feel. Do that
>>18500167
What's that is that like a marine. >>18500170
What a shame
>>18500177
Next thread gon b gud It gon b Jeremy
>>
File: 1483501060179.png (49KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483501060179.png
49KB, 500x281px
>>18500218
He a real nigga
>>
>>18500179
Can I get a reading?
Why is she avoiding me?
>>
>>18500222
>Which gods
My gods
>>
>>18500179
Why is she ignoring me? What's the situation with her?
>>
>>18500179
Hey
What do I do to find lovely qt gf?
>>
>>18500214
Your right that is my main babe.
>>18500218
And your not a marine so already hate you grats you just lvled up to faggot
>>
>>18500222
No dont be in the next thread fuck you

Enough of this degeneracy
>>
File: 0xbgpbWQ[1].jpg (42KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
0xbgpbWQ[1].jpg
42KB, 401x401px
>>18500222
>>
File: usaf-special-tactics-7.jpg (122KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
usaf-special-tactics-7.jpg
122KB, 800x533px
>>18500222

These bastards. They attach to SOF units and calculate coordinates for air strikes, or operate separately doing special reconnaissance. Marine scout snipers typically do special reconnaissance, do it's not dissimilar in some respects.
>>
>>18500179

Hi guy, what's up with Jeana these days? Is she really still overly obsessed with me, or just looking for a way to make her boyfriend jealous?
>>
>>18500226
Eww gooks have propaganda everywhere
>>18500230
The only good ones are the African we wuz ones in the pyramids.
>>18500232
She's immature she needs to be trained a little with your d read up on Descartes he was swag with women problems.
>>
File: 11564d[1].jpg (78KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
11564d[1].jpg
78KB, 300x418px
>>18500240
Sexy duckslut at night, gentleduck during the day
>>
File: jeremy_renner.jpg (23KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy_renner.jpg
23KB, 400x600px
>>18500222
What will be the results of plan "T"?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>18500244
They wear cute hats like miller I like them too.
Shouldn't be to hard for you. Have fun anon.
>>18500242
>My favorite kind mad mallard witness him
>>
>>18500196
Ugh. It's always a depressing future with these readings it seems. I broke up with qt asian guy you scryed for me. At least you think the grass will get a bit greener in a few months.
>The numbers 555 kept appearing
I usually get 3 or 13 popping up in life, and 3 is my favourite number.
>when bad news comes
What bad news? It could be health related or money would be a best guess.

>Last life was based as fuck. I loved your pool anon.
If this life becomes based some day, you're invited to the pool ;)
>>
>>18500258
You'll transition successfully but you'll never have a penis :(
>>
>>18500240

You got some superficial shit going on with yer pairing that'll end you up with a wife beater or gold digger or something. Step up your judgement game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfsgM_i8O4&feature=youtu.be&t=33s
>>
>>18500253
Oh gosh, but I'm a just virgin, I don't know how to teach a person, let alone with my d...maybe you can teach me?
>>
File: jeremy-renner-vertical-02_1.jpg (393KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner-vertical-02_1.jpg
393KB, 1000x1500px
>>18500271
I mean 15 breaks down into a six which becomes a three.... So there's a ruse going on spiritually then... Yeah keep seeing you around lots of people who love you. Could be a job or family thing. Some guides are pointing at food.... And at a fridge are you hungry???

Go eat something and come back
>>18500272
Hey if ur reading when do I get to hold my next dick. Is it soon? I Really need to know.
>>
File: omw.png (43KB, 549x615px) Image search: [Google]
omw.png
43KB, 549x615px
>>18500191
The candle is stable and I get kind of a "no" of "maybe yes" then it slows down quickly to nearly no movement but a slight no.
I believe they either are not with you, or that you have not done duty to them.
It's a feeling of alienation that I get.
The gods are happy with you? "no"
The gods are angry with you? "no"
Do the gods recognize anon at all? "no"

Sorry anon, you're being trolled. Well, if you have something to say about this reading you can DM me @卍Succumancer卐 on discord.
>>
>>18500282
Tch

It yahoo bay BTW.
>>18500286
No time for capricorns to do that look to a Aries or a leo girl for training.
>>
>>18500272
Nigger I aint ftm, I just use codenames for everything
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
>>18500307
How are your succubus grills they still with you xt?
>>
24 m

Should I stay on the meds
>>
>>18500308

yahoo... bay?
>>
File: 1483516997795.jpg (121KB, 634x816px) Image search: [Google]
1483516997795.jpg
121KB, 634x816px
>>18500315
That's just what someone from mlp might say anon.... Hmmm
>>
>>18500270

If you're shopping for other military dudes do be careful. Statistically you're likely to end up pregnant, divorced, and remarried multiple times to a small pool of guys in the same career field.
>>
File: Jeremy_Renner_7732145592[1].jpg (503KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy_Renner_7732145592[1].jpg
503KB, 1000x667px
>>18500331
what do u see happening between me and my crush?
>>
File: 1483760590728.jpg (41KB, 411x390px) Image search: [Google]
1483760590728.jpg
41KB, 411x390px
>>18500331
>mlp
Nah mate, I cant sink that low
>>
File: 58352295f61a501f3ceb5a4c6e404232.jpg (708KB, 1274x1558px) Image search: [Google]
58352295f61a501f3ceb5a4c6e404232.jpg
708KB, 1274x1558px
>>18500331
Who will I be in 5-10 years?
>>
>>18500333

Right, I mean it's hot to think of her as a mere object to be used, that can be claimed and traded among dominant males at any time.

But you're not supposed to actually DO it!
>>
>>18500331
you sound like you dont want to talk to your bf
he wants to alot
why don't you
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>18500333
See I'm confident and I don't need to be carried by anyone and know my place with a actual masculine man. And can wait for the long periods he would be away. It's the immature women the white trash that divorce and just fuck around to have a child to be supported. Why would I do that to something that I love so much.

Besides Capricorns usually stay with military field partners more since they are accustomed to style of being alone.

Tl;dr cheswick is really hard up for a soldier husband were does she find one into redheads.
What's a marine really like?
>>
>>18500331
From what I'm getting there are people around you who'd gladly give your their penis, but nothing romantically serious.

First ever serious divination under extreme amounts of nicotine, take everything I said with a grain of salt.
>>
>>18500375

I like the redheads.

Getting used to the lonely is good. STO is tempo band e, which means I deploy every six months for six months.

>What's a marine really like?

They're cooler than the army guys, and I've roomed with both.
>>
>>18500174
Can we let Ches into the discord?
>>
>>18500391

no
>>
>>18500391
No
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18500392
>>18500392
>>18500392

>>18500391
Invite link is open. See OP
>>
>>18500384

>extreme amounts of nicotine

lol.

Anyway you can have romance right off the bat, but actually building it into something serious or deep takes time and a little understanding. But everyone is horny and crabby from being horny right off the bat. So yeah, there's an obvious solution there.
>>
>>18500375
Honest to god, i wasnt going to say this but fuck it. This is the worst divination thread i've seen lately and i'm here for a couple months. You all should be ashamed
>>
>>18500413
Cheswick tends to do that to the threads. That's why so many people don't like her
>>
File: 29.jpg (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
44KB, 480x270px
>>18500368
Oh yeah I really wouldn't mind that sleeping with a different one every night and telling them there future and how they might or might not die

I feel cheated reincarnating in canada I missed my chance...

I really like think that every woman's desire deep down to be used by a really dominate man. Like encoded in the dna or something.
>>18500373
Yeah well ask that fuck abra to unban me and I guess I could.
>>
>>18500375

Why are you into hired killers? I'd take the person who stands for what's right regardless of external pressure and whether it *appears* masculine, any day of the week over some ballless, soulless corporate cocksucker who just does what he was taught to do and works out a little.
>>
>>18500430
xt already unbanned you, so come in :)
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 303x166px
>>18500413
Go fucking pay for a reading offline then you fuck.
>>18500423
I'm not here for friends none of you are in the military so why would we have much in common.
>>18500386
Aww I bet your excited about it. Deployment I mean.

Wish I could meet you irl to thank you properly for your service.
>>
Can we just skip the bullshit and turn this into a whore beating thread?
>>
>>18500474

I'm putting Lakenheath on my dream sheet, so if you're Irish you may end up thanking me after a short ferry ride.

I am. Every job I've got filled out is tempo band e, so I'm expecting 5-6 deployments the first 6 years.
>>
>>18500440
Wow that edge kiddo is this why you don't get laid often.

Usually when a real psychic is around anyone that has killed they feel calm and a warming presence fills them.
I mean I have yet to have a intimate relationship with a solider but I'm guessing it would feel the same as getting possessed by the judeo Christian god.
>>
>>18500494
You will die alone.
>>
>>18500474
>https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
come ches
>>
File: e9x9tt.jpg (14KB, 535x468px) Image search: [Google]
e9x9tt.jpg
14KB, 535x468px
>>18500489
No no I'm a exile living in canada... Come to ontario
>>
>>18500494

I'm sorry. if I stop to kiss your brainwashed ass will I be more mature and masculine?
>>
>>18500506
I mean I'm a Capricorn in used to being alone. And short term things.

I mean at least I would be around a soldier for a week or two in the year... I mean if I had some of the guys kids wouldn't that keep me busy??? And not alone.
>>
File: cancer4.jpg (125KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
cancer4.jpg
125KB, 446x600px
>>18500192
desu Ches did send good energy to cheer me up without using the power of nudes. I was kind of depressed and sore when we hooked up. Btw Ches >>18500298
I lost that stone that you charged for me. That must be why you thought I didn't care v.v

>>18500194
You're here forever.

>>18500209
"yes"
bigger "yes"

>>18500218
get rekt

>>18500227
nice 27, anon, reminds me of someone dear.
9 is a good number you know.
8 of cups, 3 of cups, 3 of works.
I see reciprocation. I think ches is right, sort of.
>something in my room fell over
Ok nevermind, fuck cheswick's advice.

What you need to do is get off your ass and do very many things to pay attention to her and to express feelings for her. Women thrive on attachment and the ability to perceive attachment. If they think you're being distant or uninterested, it's hard for them to really flow with you and connect on a deep and womanly level.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>>18500524
Depends what sign she is xt. Leo Aries Gemini sadge scorpio do need attention but if she's none of the above he needs to be alpha esp.Virgo or Capricorn.
>>
>>18500514

That could actually happen.
>>
>>18500552
Good see that it does. And we can see where it goes. You do want kids correct? I need company when your gone
>>
>>18500582

Yes. I have a breeding fetish.
>>
>>18500593

Honestly, she's worthless as a human being until you're filling her with your seed.
>>
>>18500627
>>18500593
jewish trickery

you've been warned anons

Make her hail Satan and purge the jew soul
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.